PDA

View Full Version : When will the Chiefs become a respectable organization again?

Black96WS6
10-29-2009, 01:47 PM
Vote! Or select "Other" and put down why. :thumbsup:

Master___Pain
10-29-2009, 01:49 PM
Raider fan asking this?:spit:

Pick Six
10-29-2009, 01:52 PM
When pigs fly?

Black96WS6
10-29-2009, 01:52 PM
Nope! (Chargers) =o)

Master___Pain
10-29-2009, 01:56 PM
Nope! (Chargers) =o)

Oops, sorry for the insult...no one deserves to be called a raider fan, cept those that are.

Peoples Champ
10-29-2009, 01:59 PM
I put when Bobs predictions come true, which is never

DenverBrit
10-29-2009, 01:59 PM
When Boob or Pigs grow wings and fly

http://www.purebrededitions.com/images/whenPigsFly.jpg

PRBronco
10-29-2009, 02:11 PM
Do they have any "building blocks" at all? Bowe and Cassell are alright, but far from elite players. Do they have anyone on defense who would start on another team? Maybe Dorsey, Derrick Johnson? (I'm assuming Vrabel retires before they're even close to respectable). I seem to recall people being high on one of their rookie corners last year.

It's pretty bleak, they ****in' suck.

*edit* Just remembered, I think they have a decent punter and kicker.

BossChief
10-29-2009, 02:20 PM
it will always be next year for me...

...ask me again next year!

Pony Boy
10-29-2009, 02:25 PM

Rock Chalk
10-29-2009, 02:26 PM
I voted other.

My vote goes to when time is running out on Earth being in the habitable zone in our solar system and our star begins is slow ascent into a Red Giant and all the other teams and players have other things more pressing to concern themselves with.

Hogan11
10-29-2009, 02:33 PM
2021 is my guess

bronco610
10-29-2009, 02:42 PM

Whats the differance???

Garcia Bronco
10-29-2009, 02:53 PM
I think they can be a good team provided they have complete utter roster turnover.

backup qb
10-29-2009, 04:42 PM
Hopefully never.

DenverBrit
10-29-2009, 04:57 PM
Whats the differance???

There isn't one. ;D

loborugger
10-29-2009, 05:02 PM

One of the many upsides to us doing well and the mullets sucking is his diminished presence here.

DenverBrit
10-29-2009, 05:09 PM
One of the many upsides to us doing well and the mullets sucking is his diminished presence here.

Amen!!

boltaneer
10-29-2009, 05:11 PM
They're stuck with Haley for a couple of years and Clark Hunt doesn't seem to want to spend money so it's not going to be any time soon.

BossChief
10-29-2009, 05:19 PM

this reminds me of a funny Chiefs joke, though it can be used for about half the NFL teams:

a man dies satan comes just outside the room, he even doesnt like this guy so he wants to screw with him, so he heats up the room pretty good, Im talkin 130 degrees and gives him a couple hours before coming in and when he does he asks

How do ya like it?

the guy says I like it, it reminds me of home on a hot summer day!

satan leaves and decides he isnt done yet with this little ****er, so he decides to make the room abnormally humid as well...again gives him a couple hours and goes back to the room, when he goes in he asks again

how do ya like it?

I love it, this is like a sauna, Im gonna lose all kinds of weight and look alot better thanks

this just pisses satan off immensly so he decides to make it really really cold in the room freezing cold...immediatly he hears commotion from the room and yelling and screaming, so he goes back and goes in to see the man jumping up and down yelling at the top of his lungs:

"THE CHIEFS WON THE SUPERBOWL!!! THE CHIEFS WON THE SUPERBOWL!!!

Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!

GET IT?

azbroncfan
10-29-2009, 05:21 PM
It won't be under Haley. His players will revolt on him next year and he will be gone. His act gets very tiring especially when they don't really respect him.

BossChief
10-29-2009, 06:07 PM
It won't be under Haley. His players will revolt on him next year and he will be gone. His act gets very tiring especially when they don't really respect him.

I doubt this happens, but it is definately not out of the realm of possibility.

The team genuinely likes him so far, I agree that may change if we dont win more games than last year. Im ok with it though, the list of butthole coaches that have won superbowls is long and distinguished.

Vermiel ran super hard camps for the rams and Chiefs and was a middle of the pack defense away from a real superbowl run. Sucks we are the only team he didnt bring to a championship game...in college or the pros. He was gonna get fired by the Rams right before he went on his superbowl run. Same thing happened with Tom Coughlin in NY.

Butthole coaches do it that was because if the coach cant break you, the opponent wont either. The players that dont respond to that will have a short stay in KC.

After Bowe caught his game tying td catch against Dallas in the final moments of regulation, Haley was seen on the sideline grabbing Bowe and saying twice "dont let ME break you!! dont let ME break you!!"

It makes players mentally strong.

Little44
10-29-2009, 06:56 PM
After they move to L.A. under new ownership, management, and a new name.

azbroncfan
10-29-2009, 07:42 PM

The team genuinely likes him so far, I agree that may change if we dont win more games than last year. Im ok with it though, the list of butthole coaches that have won superbowls is long and distinguished.

Vermiel ran super hard camps for the rams and Chiefs and was a middle of the pack defense away from a real superbowl run. Sucks we are the only team he didnt bring to a championship game...in college or the pros. He was gonna get fired by the Rams right before he went on his superbowl run. Same thing happened with Tom Coughlin in NY.

Butthole coaches do it that was because if the coach cant break you, the opponent wont either. The players that dont respond to that will have a short stay in KC.

After Bowe caught his game tying td catch against Dallas in the final moments of regulation, Haley was seen on the sideline grabbing Bowe and saying twice "dont let ME break you!! dont let ME break you!!"

We will see my prediction is he gets fired next year. Haley takes it to another level. Vermiel was tough but he also praised and was liked by players. Coughlin has lightened up a bit since Jacksonville and was almost revolted against until the SB title.

Bob's your Information Minister
10-29-2009, 07:53 PM
Very soon. When you have leadership as strong as the Chiefs do, it doesn't take long.

A couple more drafts and we'll be respectable.

broncosteven
10-29-2009, 08:14 PM
I am guessing that they just need Matt Castle to get suspended for a season because he bet on NFL games.

It would also make him a lock for the host of Inside the NFL after he retires.

It worked for them last time.

boltaneer
10-29-2009, 10:02 PM

Oh, come on now.

A QB sneak on 4th and one and a half? The guy is an idiot.

Haley is even worse than Norv. And believe me, I don't like Norv.

Blart
10-29-2009, 10:06 PM
Again?