PDA

View Full Version : Flacco targets Rice as much as Mason

cutthemdown
10-28-2009, 03:53 PM
Looking at Flacco he likes Mason the best, Rice second when it comes to throwing the ball.

You might see Broncos try and shut Mason down, have DJ/Woodyard etc spy on Rice, pressure Flacco inside, and make him go to Heap and Clayton to try and beat us.

From the numbers Rice is getting so many targets its more then just dump offs and outlets.

Throwing to him a major part of there game. I think Broncos will gameplan to take Mason and Rice out of them game.

gyldenlove
10-28-2009, 04:24 PM
Looking at Flacco he likes Mason the best, Rice second when it comes to throwing the ball.

You might see Broncos try and shut Mason down, have DJ/Woodyard etc spy on Rice, pressure Flacco inside, and make him go to Heap and Clayton to try and beat us.

From the numbers Rice is getting so many targets its more then just dump offs and outlets.

Throwing to him a major part of there game. I think Broncos will gameplan to take Mason and Rice out of them game.

How many big catches did LT and Sproles have against us? We can handle a receiving RB with the linebackers we have.

I think the big thing is going to be the defensive line being attentive, especially the OLBs and getting in the passing lanes and making sure they can't set up blockers down field and then the blitzes will take care of the rest.

Bronco Warrior
10-28-2009, 04:33 PM
The Ravens would have been beaten alot worse by the Vikings Bengals and the Pats if those defenses knew how to make half time adjustments like Nolan does! He will figure them out, and then Step on their neck!! Nolan's gig before SF was Raven's DC, lets not forget that! And seriously who can cover and stop Marshall, Marshall, MARSHALL!!!?

Bronx33
10-28-2009, 07:34 PM
All kinds of info on flacco

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4597239