Understandably, the CA legislature is pissed
Could you blame them?
Kouldn't happen at a worse time

Yes, Arnold stole this shtick from me
Or maybe it was all an accident
Ugly as it seems

Or, perhaps it's something deeper
Me, personally, I think it's great

http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/10/28/schwarzenegger-gives-california-legislature-a-hidden-finger/

Pseudofool
10-28-2009, 01:24 PM
http://cache0.techcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/fu.jpg

OBF1
10-28-2009, 01:28 PM
Rock on Arnold.

Irish Stout
10-28-2009, 01:37 PM
You'd think it was possibly a coincedence, but the k is a little forced and the "Yet" not quite necessary there.

19Morton77
10-28-2009, 01:50 PM
dont believe it as he is one of them. Trust me, I live here. He just cant stand not being liked.

jhns
10-28-2009, 01:57 PM
We need to rewrite some laws so this guy can be the next president.

TheDave
10-28-2009, 02:02 PM
We need to rewrite some laws so this guy can be the next president.

Yeah, 'cause he's done a bang up job running 1/50th of the country...

Let's give him the whole thing and see what happens.

Borks147
10-28-2009, 02:05 PM

CA was ****ed before he got here and will be after he is gone.

And considering that CA has more than a 10% of the population and would be the world's 8th largest economy on its own, its a wee bit more than 1/50th of the country.

19Morton77
10-28-2009, 02:06 PM
You dont want Arnold as a president. He thinks he is a republican but cant stand being on the opposite side of his own wife, let alone a congress. If you are a D or R, you want someone who you know is same thinking person like yourself. You just never know what you will get with him. Our state was screwed before he came into office and it still is sucking eggs. He IS one of the "girly men".

bombay
10-28-2009, 02:10 PM
Paul is dead.

TheDave
10-28-2009, 02:10 PM
CA was ****ed before he got here and will be after he is gone.

Exactly, then lets not jump to give him the keys to the other 90%.

jhns
10-28-2009, 02:12 PM

I wasn't being serious but I could see it happening. Hey, at least we wouldn't have to worry about AI taking over anytime soon.

Rock Chalk
10-28-2009, 02:17 PM
Exactly, then lets not jump to give him the keys to the other 90%.

To be fair, its not like he can do much. The uber-liberals in the state legislature won't allow him to do much.

Quite frankly, SF deserved to get that bill vetoed when the mayor told Arnold to "kiss my gay ass" prior to this letter, what the **** did he expect?

California is a prime example of what happens when you let fringe politics run things. In this case its the fringe left, but the same sort of **** happens if its the fringe right.

Irish Stout
10-28-2009, 02:20 PM
I wasn't being serious but I could see it happening. Hey, at least we wouldn't have to worry about AI taking over anytime soon.

It will never ever ever ever happen. Never. And I actually like the guy, but the constitution is never going to be changed on that matter... Repubs and Dems alike would ban together on this as it would open the door to the oval office a little too wide for possible presidents for anyone's comfort.

And AI has already taken over... skynet is up and running.

19Morton77
10-28-2009, 02:22 PM
To be fair, its not like he can do much. The uber-liberals in the state legislature won't allow him to do much.

Quite frankly, SF deserved to get that bill vetoed when the mayor told Arnold to "kiss my gay ass" prior to this letter, what the **** did he expect?

California is a prime example of what happens when you let fringe politics run things. In this case its the fringe left, but the same sort of **** happens if its the fringe right.

problem with your post is that he came out fighting the legislature which is extremely liberal, like SF hippy liberal. Once his propositions went down (he had horrible commercials and never fought against the special interest groups), he bowed to them thinking that is what the people wanted. He gave us the highest tax hike for two years and we overwhelmingly defeated by 2/3rds (that includes right minded democrats) to extend it another 2 years. He then saw the writing on the wall and vowed not to raise taxes again which he should have said and did before signing the last bogues budget bill.

broncofan7
10-28-2009, 02:25 PM
It will never ever ever ever happen. Never. And I actually like the guy, but the constitution is never going to be changed on that matter... Repubs and Dems alike would ban together on this as it would open the door to the oval office a little too wide for possible presidents for anyone's comfort.

And AI has already taken over... skynet is up and running.

A Kenyan is in the white house ALREADY :rofl:

Rock Chalk
10-28-2009, 02:28 PM
problem with your post is that he came out fighting the legislature which is extremely liberal, like SF hippy liberal. Once his propositions went down (he had horrible commercials and never fought against the special interest groups), he bowed to them thinking that is what the people wanted. He gave us the highest tax hike for two years and we overwhelmingly defeated by 2/3rds (that includes right minded democrats) to extend it another 2 years. He then saw the writing on the wall and vowed not to raise taxes again which he should have said and did before signing the last bogues budget bill.

That bolded part is what I am talking about.

The people voted against his tax hike which the uber liberals wanted yes? But yet the people keep voting the uber liberal politicians into the state legislature.

The only way things are going to change in California is for the state legislature to get completely replaced with a good mix of moderate dems and moderate republicans that can actually agree on things and get some fiscal responsibility.

Arnold is a politician and he has to do what can keep him in office and fighting tooth and nail against entrenched uber liberals that will never leave office because the democratic party is so strong in LA and SF will lose him his job.

TheDave
10-28-2009, 02:30 PM

To be fair there are "uber-liberals" at the federal level that won't allow him to do much either... So like I said lets let the Governator finish out his term and go away.

and just for a little background, I have a father in law that is a republican legislator in California... he often refers to Arnold as being as useful as tits on a bull.

19Morton77
10-28-2009, 02:37 PM
That bolded part is what I am talking about.

The people voted against his tax hike which the uber liberals wanted yes? But yet the people keep voting the uber liberal politicians into the state legislature.

The only way things are going to change in California is for the state legislature to get completely replaced with a good mix of moderate dems and moderate republicans that can actually agree on things and get some fiscal responsibility.

Arnold is a politician and he has to do what can keep him in office and fighting tooth and nail against entrenched uber liberals that will never leave office because the democratic party is so strong in LA and SF will lose him his job.

I wasnt talking about the last propositions, I am talking about the first ones which were good ideas (teacher/schools), but their special interest shot them down. He cowered after that. He is for the global warming bill which will kill jobs here (as if we havent lost enough). He came in telling us he will fight for "us" and failed. He is in it to make friends now with the legislature. If he fought for us, he would never have signed the budget bill to increase our taxes to the highest ever! The props were to extend it another two years which we said no. Legislature here in California is horrible, doesnt care about jobs/business and is a mouth piece for education lobbyist and such. They are extreme to the left. Everyone gets re-elected based on the gerrymandering map they use. 3 Republicans caved in to sign that budget and one is looking at being recalled. Only a couple of Repubs are backing the recall so those that turn a blind eye stink too. But hey! We get that new stadium in LA!

Pontius Pirate
10-28-2009, 02:39 PM
Frankly, I think this is childish
Understandably, the CA legislature is pissed
Could you blame them?
Kouldn't happen at a worse time

Yes, Arnold stole this shtick from me
Or maybe it was all an accident
Ugly as it seems

Or, perhaps it's something deeper
Me, personally, I think it's great

http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/10/28/schwarzenegger-gives-california-legislature-a-hidden-finger/

Hey man, not cool

19Morton77
10-28-2009, 02:41 PM
Hey man, not cool

i think we understood that when you posted it in that way.