PDA

View Full Version : Bob, Where is this wont last post?

Peoples Champ
10-28-2009, 08:01 AM
Bob,

We need your this wont last post! Where is it?

It needs to say, Ed Reed will tear up Orton and Ray Lewis will jack up Knowshon. It needs to say Flacco will torch us.

And also list the remaining schedule like you have been doing.

@ BAL - L
PITT - L
@ WASH - W- only cuz they are so bad
SAN DIEGO - L - revenge
GIANTS - L
@KC- L - kc "ruins" denvers playoff hopes like you said at the beginning of the year
@ IND - L
OAK- Win only cuz they are so bad
@ PHIL - L
KC- L

Ambiguous
10-28-2009, 08:08 AM
We lose to Wash and Oak, "their backs are against the wall".

scorpio
10-28-2009, 08:21 AM
Don't screw us, meatpeeker.

missingnumber7
10-28-2009, 08:44 AM
He's still celebrating their victory over Washington.

Old Dude
10-28-2009, 08:52 AM
Boob is trying to work his own reverse reverse mojo on us and he's not fooling anyone. He may as well come out with it to keep his streak intact.

Peoples Champ
10-28-2009, 09:22 AM
Boob is trying to work his own reverse reverse mojo on us and he's not fooling anyone. He may as well come out with it to keep his streak intact.

Ya, he needs his streak intact

Peoples Champ
10-28-2009, 09:26 AM
oh also, we need you to say something about Orton will never take us to the next level, because every time you do, his 4th quarter QB rating sky rockets as he leads another game winning drive.

OABB
10-28-2009, 09:29 AM
I still think he needs to start a thread about how the economy is going to get worse. He owes it to his country.

Peoples Champ
10-28-2009, 10:38 AM
I still think he needs to start a thread about how the economy is going to get worse. He owes it to his country.

good idea

listopencil
10-28-2009, 10:55 AM
He's in mourning about LJ.

Peoples Champ
10-28-2009, 12:52 PM
He's in mourning about LJ.

Ya, that might be the best thing to happen to the Chiefs this year.

Peoples Champ
10-28-2009, 01:58 PM
Bob, hump days almost over, where you at?

bowtown
10-28-2009, 02:17 PM
He's busy trying to figure out why his new "girl" has been claiming to be on her period for three stright weeks now to get out of admitting she has a penis.

OABB
10-28-2009, 03:47 PM
He's busy trying to figure out why his new "girl" has been claiming to be on her period for three stright weeks now to get out of admitting she has a penis.

If "she" only knew that Bob would prefer it if she had a pecker....

Bob's your Information Minister
10-28-2009, 04:01 PM
I owe you guys an objective look at this, so here goes!

@ BAL - Baltimore is just too good an all-around team for Denver to compete with. Loss for sure. 6-1

PITT - Hahahahaha. Loss. At this point the Mane melts down and Popps goes into full apologist mode. 6-2

@ WASH - Everyone beats the Skins. Even the Chefs! 7-2

SAN DIEGO - This one is a tossup. But given it's at home in the cold, I'll give you guys the. 8-2

GIANTS - You're toast. 8-3

@KC- Super Bowl. We're winning. Deal with it. 8-4

@ IND - Hahahahaha. Three straight losses and everyone starts questioning McDaniels. Popps get ANGRY! 8-5

OAK- Raiders suck. Sweep! 9-5

@ PHIL - Philly ****s UP the Broncos. L. Broncos sit at 9-6.

KC- You will need this badly to get into the playoffs and you won't disappoint.

Peoples Champ
10-29-2009, 06:46 AM

@ BAL - Baltimore is just too good an all-around team for Denver to compete with. Loss for sure. 6-1

PITT - Hahahahaha. Loss. At this point the Mane melts down and Popps goes into full apologist mode. 6-2

SAN DIEGO - This one is a tossup. But given it's at home in the cold, I'll give you guys the. 8-2

@ IND - Hahahahaha. Three straight losses and everyone starts questioning McDaniels. Popps get ANGRY! 8-5

Thanks Bob, now I can sleep well this weekend. I can now go to the Bar on Sunday with a positive attitude.

supermanhr9
10-29-2009, 09:39 AM
Bob,,, I respect your opinion, but I am going to that game in KC and if they lose there 2 years in a row......well...... that will suck. I will make sure to leave a floater in an Arrowhead bathroom to show my displeasure.

However, I do believe the Baltimore, Giants and the Eagles aren't cookie cutter games. I think they can honestly go either way. An trust me I am not trying to be super optimistic guy.

Smiling Assassin27
10-29-2009, 09:44 AM
Giants are gonna get hammered in our house. That defense is banged up and their wr's are marginal. We'll choke off the run game and throw all over these guys in our building.

bowtown
10-29-2009, 09:53 AM
I will make sure to leave a floater in an Arrowhead bathroom to show my displeasure.

Whatever you do, don't call the "For a good time" number on the wall. Bob makes sure to get the games early, and hits every men's room to replace any of them that have been painted over.

crawdad
10-29-2009, 10:05 AM

Hell, Oakland beat Philly, come on Boob!

Peoples Champ
10-29-2009, 10:06 AM
Whatever you do, don't call the "For a good time" number on the wall. Bob makes sure to get the games early, and hits every men's room to replace any of them that have been painted over.

I did see that last time I was there, it was right next to the Seabass writing.

Kaylore
10-29-2009, 11:22 PM
So basically using Bob's guessing ability, the opposite will happen:

@ BAL - Win and probably by a great margin 7-0

PITT - Win, obviously. 8-0

@ WASH - According to Bob we win this game. That means we lose. However losing to the Skins seems impossible, nevertheless the fail of Bob can't be denied. 8-1

SAN DIEGO - We lose since Bob picks a win 8-2

GIANTS - We win, 9-2.

@KC- They lose. They don't deal with it well. 10-2

@ IND - So that means we win this one too. 11-2

OAK- Raiders suck. I can't pick the Broncos to lose to the Raiders at home. I'll say Bob get's one right here. 12-2

@ PHIL - Broncos win. 13-2

KC- We rest our starters and KC actually beats us here. 13-3.

Old Dude
10-30-2009, 05:02 AM
Maybe, but Bob's probably not done tweaking his guesses. We are dealing with a notorious welcher, after all. So I think it would be dangerous to look more than a week or two ahead.

baja
10-30-2009, 07:38 AM

They have paint in Kansas City???

Peoples Champ
10-30-2009, 07:47 AM
So basically using Bob's guessing ability, the opposite will happen:

@ BAL - Win and probably by a great margin 7-0

PITT - Win, obviously. 8-0

@ WASH - According to Bob we win this game. That means we lose. However losing to the Skins seems impossible, nevertheless the fail of Bob can't be denied. 8-1

SAN DIEGO - We lose since Bob picks a win 8-2

GIANTS - We win, 9-2.

@KC- They lose. They don't deal with it well. 10-2

@ IND - So that means we win this one too. 11-2

OAK- Raiders suck. I can't pick the Broncos to lose to the Raiders at home. I'll say Bob get's one right here. 12-2

@ PHIL - Broncos win. 13-2

KC- We rest our starters and KC actually beats us here. 13-3.

I can live with this.