PDA

View Full Version : My first DENVER broncos game!!

iDENVER
10-27-2009, 01:40 PM
this Sunday vs the ravens i will be attending my first NFL game and luckily it is the broncos. i will be attending this game and the Redskins game also. Any word of advice or what to expect?

bronco militia
10-27-2009, 01:42 PM
hopefully you don't get shanked......

Rohirrim
10-27-2009, 01:44 PM
Wear large, yellow, rubber boots like they do on that fishing show. Then, if it gets real cold, you can just pee in your boots and keep your feet warm. Also, you won't miss any of the game! Ravenfan likes to be called names. "Losers" works well. You can also try "STFU morons!" Just make new friends and have a good time. :thumbs:

Bronco Boy
10-27-2009, 01:45 PM
Don't get addicted to heroin, happens every time I go to Baltimore.

Pony Boy
10-27-2009, 01:51 PM
You chummed the water...... I'm just going to sit back and watch the feeding frenzy....

iDENVER
10-27-2009, 02:07 PM
u guys think it is a good idea to wear broncos gear in baltimore?

Rohirrim
10-27-2009, 02:08 PM

Hell, yes. Loud and proud! :thumbs:

tsiguy96
10-27-2009, 02:10 PM
i thought baltimore was a relatively calm place to wear opposing colors (as long as you arent a steelers fan)?

iDENVER
10-27-2009, 02:10 PM
has anyone ever been to M&T Bank stadium or FedEx Field?

peacepipe
10-27-2009, 02:12 PM
The very 1st game I went to was broncos at ravens,a monday night game. It wasn't pretty.

iDENVER
10-27-2009, 02:19 PM
The very 1st game I went to was broncos at ravens,a monday night game. It wasn't pretty.

what happened lol?

Lycan
10-27-2009, 02:21 PM
This is actually going to be my first game attended as well.

broncocalijohn
10-27-2009, 02:34 PM

Yes! Dont be a total pansy! You also need to bring a sign that says "Thank you Baltimore for John Elway!" They love that one as much as the Colts leaving Baltimore.

peacepipe
10-27-2009, 02:34 PM
what happened lol?
We lost badly,elam was short on a 57 yd field goal which was then returned for a TD,one of our players got ejected etc,etc...

broncocalijohn
10-27-2009, 02:36 PM
iDenver, I hope you checked out the tailgate section of this site so you can tailgate with other Maners. Since this is your first one, you need to be around the veterans like I Bleed, Hawaii Guy, etc. These guys can help you have a great tailgate.

bfoflcommish
10-27-2009, 02:44 PM
stay away from Ray Lewis' limo and entourage

TailgateNut
10-27-2009, 02:54 PM
Yes! Dont be a total pansy! You also need to bring a sign that says "Thank you Baltimore for John Elway!" They love that one as much as the Colts leaving Baltimore.

:spit:

iDENVER
10-27-2009, 03:49 PM
This is actually going to be my first game attended as well.

cool where u sitting?

iDENVER
10-27-2009, 03:50 PM
iDenver, I hope you checked out the tailgate section of this site so you can tailgate with other Maners. Since this is your first one, you need to be around the veterans like I Bleed, Hawaii Guy, etc. These guys can help you have a great tailgate.

thanks i will try and make it but ill have my pops with me and plus im under age for drinking but i could still hang out. ill check out the tailgate

UberBroncoMan
10-27-2009, 04:23 PM
If anything goes bad for you in either of those games I'm sure you'll get bailed out.

iDENVER
10-27-2009, 05:03 PM
If anything goes bad for you in either of those games I'm sure you'll get bailed out.

what you mean?

Peoples Champ
10-27-2009, 05:09 PM
have fun and I hope you make it to Denver for your next one, nothing like the Mile High

dbfan4life
10-27-2009, 05:12 PM
have fun and I hope you make it to Denver for your next one, nothing like the Mile High

Agreed.

i4jelway7
10-27-2009, 05:58 PM
this Sunday vs the ravens i will be attending my first NFL game and luckily it is the broncos. i will be attending this game and the Redskins game also. Any word of advice or what to expect?

Congrats on going to your first game, I will be there as well. I was at that game peacepipe wrote about as well.. I've also been to broncos/redskins at fedex ...

Baltimore

The stadium is not in the best area of town but easy to access from the interstate. Wear your broncos gear, BUT be very respectful of the Ravens team and fans b/c they can be very NASTY.. also when you go to the restroom I'd advise to coordinate w/ your pops so you don't go alone.. the restroom is no place to talk ANY type of trash, in fact say nothing in the restroom be aware of who is around you but try to keep looking ahead as much as possible and when anyone gives you crap about your team just take it and let it roll off your back. One person saying crap to you can quickly become 5 in a hurry.

Where are your seats for this game?

Washington

Wear your broncos gear, be respectful of the struggling skins team when talking w/ the skins fans, the washington fans are not nearly as nasty as the baltimore fans but again here be careful in the restrooms.

My fiance and I were at that MNF Den @ Balt game and we will be at this years balt & wash games as well.. I remember the game well and I also remember the long walk to the car at midnight on some dark side alleys of baltimore wearing broncos gear.... we got heckled the whole way back to the car

DenverBound
10-27-2009, 06:12 PM
Congrats on going to your first game, I will be there as well. I was at that game peacepipe wrote about as well.. I've also been to broncos/redskins at fedex ...

Baltimore

The stadium is not in the best area of town but easy to access from the interstate. Wear your broncos gear, BUT be very respectful of the Ravens team and fans b/c they can be very NASTY.. also when you go to the restroom I'd advise to coordinate w/ your pops so you don't go alone.. the restroom is no place to talk ANY type of trash, in fact say nothing in the restroom be aware of who is around you but try to keep looking ahead as much as possible and when anyone gives you crap about your team just take it and let it roll off your back. One person saying crap to you can quickly become 5 in a hurry.

Washington

Wear your broncos gear, be respectful of the struggling skins team when talking w/ the skins fans, the washington fans are not nearly as nasty as the baltimore fans but again here be careful in the bathrooms.

My fiance and I were at that MNF Den @ Balt game and we ill be at this years balt & wash games as well.. I remember the game well and I also remember the long walk to the car at midnight on some dark side alleys of baltimore.

Or you could just do what I do...

- Insert Hammer. (First two quarters you'll walk funny. No one wants to mess with a disabled guy.)

- If someone trys to get crazy, reach in and pull it out. They will automatically run away because, obviously, you are crazier than they are.

- By halftime, you don't even feel it.

- After the game.. retrieve said hammer, wash, put in a plastic bag and hold on to it for the next game.

iDENVER
10-27-2009, 06:15 PM
[QUOTE=i4jelway7;2620648]Congrats on going to your first game, I will be there as well. I was at that game peacepipe wrote about as well.. I've also been to broncos/redskins at fedex ...

my seats for ravens in section 153 (midfield) and for Redskins section 440

where r u sitting?

Carmelo15
10-27-2009, 06:19 PM
I'll be at the game in Washington as well

iDENVER
10-27-2009, 06:22 PM
I'll be at the game in Washington as well

cool where are your seats

Bronx33
10-27-2009, 06:36 PM
put your money in your sock.

Bronco Warrior
10-27-2009, 06:40 PM
I've been to the old Ravens stadium for the colts (Pre Move) and the Ravens..Baltimore was the murder capital for a reason..lol! And it took it over from DC..lol! Wear Broncos stuff proudly but wear a flack jacket under it .lol!

PS. Why can't I remember what it was called? Mind goes at my age!

i4jelway7
10-27-2009, 07:18 PM

my seats for ravens in section 153 (midfield) and for Redskins section 440

where r u sitting?

I'm also in section 153 row 7

Bronx33
10-27-2009, 07:21 PM
I'm also in section 153 row 7

I think you two should totally tailgate hardcore and enter that game with head of steam and don't put up with no shyt.

i4jelway7
10-27-2009, 07:26 PM
I think you two should totally tailgate hardcore and enter that game with head of steam and don't put up with no shyt.

that would be cool but I'm 120lbs soaking wet w/ clothes on & wearing boots

iDENVER
10-27-2009, 07:39 PM

lol and im only 16 but i am in row 40. r my seats pretty good?

DenverBound
10-27-2009, 07:41 PM
Or you could just do what I do...

- Insert Hammer. (First two quarters you'll walk funny. No one wants to mess with a disabled guy.)

- If someone trys to get crazy, reach in and pull it out. They will automatically run away because, obviously, you are crazier than they are.

- By halftime, you don't even feel it.

- After the game.. retrieve said hammer, wash, put in a plastic bag and hold on to it for the next game.

This.

Goooosh! I hate repeating my self.

i4jelway7
10-27-2009, 07:44 PM
lol and im only 16 but i am in row 40. r my seats pretty good?

yeah those are great seats.. 40yd line behind the broncos bench

iDENVER
10-27-2009, 07:45 PM
yeah those are great seats.. 40yd line behind the broncos bench

cool. u wearing broncos gear

Bronx33
10-27-2009, 07:47 PM

A 12 pack will make you HUUUUUUGE! :clown:

scorpio
10-27-2009, 07:48 PM
Any word of advice or what to expect?

http://cdn3.ioffer.com/img/item/535/965/56/black_switchblade.jpg

iDENVER
10-27-2009, 07:48 PM

:rofl:

Bronco Warrior
10-27-2009, 07:56 PM
Invest in the Flack Jacket! Trust me! lol!

i4jelway7
10-27-2009, 08:01 PM
cool. u wearing broncos gear

yeah I'll be wearing a Eddie Royal jersey debating whether or not to wear the vertical striped socks and the fiance will probably be wearing her champ bailey jersey

Hilarious!

too bad the beer wouldn't help w/ the swelling .. glad this isn't a night game.. Baltimore at night around that stadium can get scary

Bronx33
10-27-2009, 08:03 PM
represent! and take pictures.....

iDENVER
10-27-2009, 08:12 PM
represent! and take pictures.....

i plan to take pix and post after game

Bronco Warrior
10-27-2009, 08:16 PM
too bad the beer wouldn't help w/ the swelling .. glad this isn't a night game.. Baltimore at night around that stadium can get scary

Why do you think I take a flack jacket..lol! They're shank and bullet proof!

Cool Breeze
10-27-2009, 09:21 PM
Just bring Spider - you'll be OK!

Pony Boy
10-27-2009, 09:54 PM
Take a Midget with you it will make you look like a Big Guy...

BroncosinDC
10-27-2009, 10:22 PM
I've been a fan of rocking the Elway jersey since I moved to Baltimore it's a sure fire way to male friends. They espically like being told elway schooled the Ravens franchise on the drive.

broncocalijohn
10-27-2009, 11:27 PM
I've been to the old Ravens stadium for the colts (Pre Move) and the Ravens..Baltimore was the murder capital for a reason..lol! And it took it over from DC..lol! Wear Broncos stuff proudly but wear a flack jacket under it .lol!

PS. Why can't I remember what it was called? Mind goes at my age!

Memorial Coliseum. And it isnt age that is killing your memory but the aqua net seeps through your scalp and into your brain. It also makes you laugh at your own jokes lol!

Invest in the Flack Jacket! Trust me! lol!

Ok, we get it for the third time.