PDA

View Full Version : NFL TV Maps: Week 8

atomicbloke
10-27-2009, 07:48 AM
http://the506.com/nflmaps/

Broncos have an early game this week on CBS. You are in luck if you are in the Mountain Time Zone, also if your are in Oregon, the Dakotas, Nebraska, Kansas, Northern Oklahoma, the Deep South and the Mid-Atlantic states.

The late game on FOX is the Favre Vikings at Green Bay, which is available nationally except Arizona and parts of the Carolinas.

There is no Sunday Night game this week.

baja
10-27-2009, 08:02 AM
No game for me..... Again.

Mogulseeker
10-27-2009, 08:09 AM
I'm so happy I'm back in Colorado.

Maine was Patriots country, and those games always coincided with Broncos games.

Bronco Boy
10-27-2009, 08:11 AM
I have to watch Cleveland and ****ing Chicago? Seriously?

Garcia Bronco
10-27-2009, 08:17 AM
I am going to Festival 8 this weekend in Indio. My first time in California. Don't worry. I got my shots and everything so they shouldn't be able to poison me with their filthy liberal lip. So I'll be missing the game. Nobody talk about the game till I get back on Monday. :)

Mr.Meanie
10-27-2009, 08:42 AM
I knew it. Damn I hate the Seahawks

Inkana7
10-27-2009, 08:50 AM
I can't tell if I get it not, I'm right on the PA-OH border.

HILife
10-27-2009, 08:57 AM
YEA!!! That's 4 games in a row!

ElwayMD
10-27-2009, 09:00 AM
Third week in a row with a Broncos game!

supermanhr9
10-27-2009, 09:03 AM
St. Louis always gets screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to watch Jacksonville vs. Tennesee? That's like watching two retards hump a doorknob. Looks like Peoples Champ and I will be attending the place they call buffalo wild wings once again.

baja
10-27-2009, 09:05 AM
St. Louis always gets screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to watch Jacksonville vs. Tennesee? <b>That's like watching two retards hump a doorknob. </b>Looks like Peoples Champ and I will be attending the place they call buffalo wild wings once again.

How does that work?

dbfan4life
10-27-2009, 09:16 AM
I love it when Denver wins. We finally get the games that aren't nationally televised. GO BRONCOS!!!

SonOfLe-loLang
10-27-2009, 09:26 AM
theres only one cbs game again??? lame

Man-Goblin
10-27-2009, 09:29 AM
NY @ MIA. Mother puss bucket.

missingnumber7
10-27-2009, 09:47 AM
There is no Sunday Night game this week.

Stupid MLB.

Vegas_Bronco
10-27-2009, 09:50 AM
Den at Baltimore rules the United States (aka Vegas)....so sweet!

azbroncfan
10-27-2009, 09:53 AM
I am going to Festival 8 this weekend in Indio. My first time in California. Don't worry. I got my shots and everything so they shouldn't be able to poison me with their filthy liberal lip. So I'll be missing the game. Nobody talk about the game till I get back on Monday. :)

There is a sportsbar in Cathedral city called Beerhunter that has the games on.

Kaylore
10-27-2009, 09:54 AM
Pretty crafty. Did anyone notice how Oak @ SD is mixed in here and there?

They purposely put a crappy game on CBS in a few locations to force viewers to the other network.

The Dallas area has it on instead of the Houston game because the Cowboys are on Fox.

Same with Oregon, Michigan and New Jersey. I'd be pissed if I was CBS.

snowspot66
10-27-2009, 09:55 AM
I hope the next TV agreement lets both networks play two games every Sunday like it used to be. Of course they probably don't want that.

jacob2125
10-27-2009, 10:00 AM
Favre's new team @ Favre's old team
guy who's familiar with QB man-crushes, guy who beat Favre in the 1995 NFC Championship
Favre-less Carolina @ Favre-less Arizona
Chris Myers, Brian Billick

:spit:

BroncoBuff
10-27-2009, 10:08 AM

Not for nothing, but the Seahawks game has nothing to do with the Broncos telecast/distribution.

Hogan11
10-27-2009, 10:09 AM
NY @ MIA. Mother puss bucket.

at least you're not stuck with the Bills

supermanhr9
10-27-2009, 10:13 AM
How does that work?

Don't ask questions you don't want the answer too! haha

Drunk Monkey
10-27-2009, 10:16 AM
Screwed again, Why do they think Dallas wants to see Oak and SD??? freeking asshats.

Jason in LA
10-27-2009, 10:19 AM
Well I'll be at the sports bar Sunday morning because CBS is showing the Raiders/Chargers here in LA. The two games they play against each other are the highest rated NFL games CBS has here in So Cal every year.

ColoradoDarin
10-27-2009, 12:26 PM
Sunday ticket again! Would have been stuck with the crapfest of Jax @ Tenn. Ticket has paid off big time for me this year.

Go Broncos!

Mr.Meanie
10-27-2009, 12:52 PM
Not for nothing, but the Seahawks game has nothing to do with the Broncos telecast/distribution.

It does. There is only one CBS game this week, and since the Seahawks/Cowboys game is on at the same time as the Broncos, they are electing to play the later Raiders/Chargers game instead of the Broncos like the rest of the West Coast.

WABronco
10-27-2009, 01:46 PM

It's BS though they're playing away game. Pretty sure that means they don't have the exclusive rights to the market if it's an away game.

Garcia Bronco
10-27-2009, 02:01 PM
There is a sportsbar in Cathedral city called Beerhunter that has the games on.

I'll be at the Polo Ground all day, everyday except during morning golf.

ward63
10-27-2009, 02:05 PM

Same here....I am literally 20 mins away local tv. Looks like time for the local bar and Sunday ticket

broncocalijohn
10-27-2009, 02:07 PM

Call me crazy but you can always do what I do and that is get your A$$ off of that couch and go down to a sports bar/restaurant and watch the game with other like minded Broncos fans. Why are so many of you acting like pansies? Unless you are under 18, get out of the house and go see the game.

Pick Six
10-27-2009, 02:10 PM
Stupid MLB.

Hey, at least it's the World Series. That means that MLB will be over in about a month and a half...:rofl:

Bronco Boy
10-27-2009, 02:12 PM
Call me crazy but you can always do what I do and that is get your A$$ off of that couch and go down to a sports bar/restaurant and watch the game with other like minded Broncos fans. Why are so many of you acting like pansies? Unless you are under 18, get out of the house and go see the game.

Some of us work 6 days a week and can't take half of our one day off to go hang out in a bar.

WABronco
10-27-2009, 02:14 PM
Some of us work 6 days a week and can't take half of our one day off to go hang out in a bar.

Ya!!!1

And my lilly white skin would burn just being outside!

broncocalijohn
10-27-2009, 02:14 PM

i work those same hours and take off 3 1/2 hours. I adjust to it. Take the family down to a sports restuarant for lunch/dinner. They can meet you there for second half. Cut the lawn or other chores before or after. There is always a way to do it. If you cant get out, get the NFL Ticket. Probably save money in the long run just not as exciting as being around other fans.

Mr.Meanie
10-27-2009, 02:22 PM
It's BS though they're playing away game. Pretty sure that means they don't have the exclusive rights to the market if it's an away game.

Don't they show every game, home or away? They showed the Seattle/Jags game (played in Jacksonville) here on CBS when everyone else was getting DEN/NE

Bronco Boy
10-27-2009, 02:28 PM
i work those same hours and take off 3 1/2 hours. I adjust to it. Take the family down to a sports restuarant for lunch/dinner. They can meet you there for second half. Cut the lawn or other chores before or after. There is always a way to do it. If you cant get out, get the NFL Ticket. Probably save money in the long run just not as exciting as being around other fans.

Your family must really appreciate all that quality time you spend with them.

broncocalijohn
10-27-2009, 02:40 PM
Your family must really appreciate all that quality time you spend with them.

you arent going to cry now and say you cant afford the NFL Ticket, are you? I coach them in sports and sometimes take them to watch the game. It is football season. My wife becomes a football widow for those 3 1/2 hours on Sundays. I was like that before I got married and one thing I am not changing. 16 days out of the year. What good am I at home while I am yelling at the TV?

WABronco
10-27-2009, 02:48 PM
Don't they show every game, home or away? They showed the Seattle/Jags game (played in Jacksonville) here on CBS when everyone else was getting DEN/NE

Ya they do show every Seattle game on FOX (or CBS when an AFC team comes to Seattle), but there's no rules against CBS showing a good Denver game when Seattle doesn't play at home. The only time we are held exclusively to the SEA game is when they're at home. Then FOX has the only game on at that time slot.

So I don't know why CBS isn't going with the doubleheader.

Mr.Meanie
10-27-2009, 05:16 PM
Ya they do show every Seattle game on FOX (or CBS when an AFC team comes to Seattle), but there's no rules against CBS showing a good Denver game when Seattle doesn't play at home. The only time we are held exclusively to the SEA game is when they're at home. Then FOX has the only game on at that time slot.

So I don't know why CBS isn't going with the doubleheader.

I emailed the local affiliate KIRO here in Seattle. Here's why I said:

Why are you airing the horrible game between the Raiders and Chargers this week? Just about everyone else in the country is getting the Broncos/Ravens game!

They emailed me back with some of their broadcast rules, with this part highlighted:

CBS assigns the AFC games to the stations, so we donít get to pick and choose and the games. We have the right to request a game change, but CBS Sports can deny that request. Our game change request has to based on something to do with our local market.

So really it's CBS Sports not the local station that is screwing all of us up here in WA.

atomicbloke
10-27-2009, 05:18 PM
When I lived in Irvine, I usually went to ESPN Zone, FOX Sports Grill, Yankee Doodle in Santa Monica, and went to the Broncos bar in Solana Beach once.

The thing I didn't like was all the stupid Raider fans, who know nothing about football, or even care about the game, but just go to sports bars on Sundays to cause trouble.

Hogan11
10-27-2009, 05:24 PM
Sports bars in my area are full of drunken, mouthy idiots and it doesn't matter how many TV's are in the place or if that have the Ticket or not, all TV's will be on the Bills, Jets & Giants because it's always majority rule when it comes to games shown.

That's why the "just go to the local sportsbar" thing is a non option for me.

If you cant get out, get the NFL Ticket. Probably save money in the long run just not as exciting as being around other fans.

I'm far from the only person living in my home, and thus, I get outvoted whenever the unholy Bills are on the TV....so what's the point in it when it comes to a week like this? I'd be screwed out of the game anyways.

DenverBound
10-27-2009, 05:43 PM
Sports bars in my area are full of drunken, mouthy idiots and it doesn't matter how many TV's are in the place or if that have the Ticket or not, all TV's will be on the Bills, Jets & Giants because it's always majority rule when it comes to games shown.

That's why the "just go to the local sportsbar" thing is a non option for me.

I'm far from the only person living in my home, and thus, I get outvoted whenever the unholy Bills are on the TV....so what's the point in it when it comes to a week like this? I'd be screwed out of the game anyways.

I would sac up and start slapping people. Beat them all with hammers while mercilessly ridiculing them for being Bills fans in the first place.

I used to have your problem. I put one right on Grandma's button and never heard a peep from them again.

Hogan11
10-27-2009, 05:46 PM
I would sac up and start slapping people. Beat them all with hammers while mercilessly ridiculing them for being Bills fans in the first place.

I used to have your problem. I put one right on Grandma's button and never heard a peep from them again.

Ha! If only such a thing would work....