PDA

View Full Version : The Official 2009-2010 NBA Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10

cutthemdown
05-03-2010, 08:32 PM
Gotta suck for Lakers fans to hear Magic Johnson call LeBron the best player in the game and that the torch is passed from Kobe to him.

Why? Laker fans don't care about stuff like that really. MVP and who is best player are for teams who don't win it all. You have to find something to hang hat on.

Until Lebron wins it all he's a loser compared to the multi championed Kobe Bryant.

24champ
05-03-2010, 08:35 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/vrys1s.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/2aj0yhd.jpg

PaintballCLE
05-03-2010, 08:39 PM
Why? Laker fans don't care about stuff like that really. MVP and who is best player are for teams who don't win it all. You have to find something to hang hat on.

Until Lebron wins it all he's a loser compared to the multi championed Kobe Bryant.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/pntballkrm/2010.jpg

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/pntballkrm/2009.jpg

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/pntballkrm/2008.jpg

cutthemdown
05-03-2010, 08:53 PM
Well then Cleveland should have no trouble beating Kobe and the Lakers then. Obviously Lebron better because some stat sheet says he is. Some things stats can't measure. Like playing hurt and never giving in to pain.

Kobe has been banged up last few yrs, older, and Lebron super young in prime so these stats don't impress me.

Also when did Elway ever finish top in pass rating? Never but IMO he's the best qb to ever play football. You can't measure toughness and someone will to win. Well you can by how much they won and right now Kobe miles ahead of Lebron.

PaintballCLE
05-03-2010, 08:58 PM
Well then Cleveland should have no trouble beating Kobe and the Lakers then. Obviously Lebron better because some stat sheet says he is. Some things stats can't measure. Like playing hurt and never giving in to pain.

Kobe has been banged up last few yrs, older, and Lebron super young in prime so these stats don't impress me.

Also when did Elway ever finish top in pass rating? Never but IMO he's the best qb to ever play football. You can't measure toughness and someone will to win. Well you can by how much they won and right now Kobe miles ahead of Lebron.

so based on your arguement....... Robbert Horry > Kobe?

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-03-2010, 09:27 PM

This!

BTW, Lebron & Co. just got punked on their home court tonight by "those guys."

Ha!

ohiobronco2
05-04-2010, 07:18 AM
This!

BTW, Lebron & Co. just got punked on their home court tonight by "those guys."

Ha!

It happens. You remember.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=280617002

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-04-2010, 08:24 AM
It happens. You remember.

Not this year in these playoffs so far (knock on wood.)

Unlike the LeBrons, the Lakers haven't lost on their home court.

Rohirrim
05-04-2010, 08:53 AM
http://www.chrisventura.com/shared/images/la_lakers.jpg

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-04-2010, 08:56 AM
http://www.chrisventura.com/shared/images/la_lakers.jpg

http://www.clublakers.com/images/smilies/stunoicecluh7.gif

http://www.clublakers.com/images/smilies/ball1.gif

FADERPROOF
05-04-2010, 02:03 PM

We'll get to our finals eventually, wouldn't necessarily put either team locked into the finals right now, Cavs will have a hell of a battle with Boston and Orlando and while the Jazz kinda suck(injury reasons) either the Suns or Spurs will be a tough draw for the Lakers.

And for the record, we are 2-0 against the Lakers this year, so I'd probably hope for Orlando or Boston.

cutthemdown
05-05-2010, 01:31 AM
I don't think Cavs are going to make it. The team isn't deep enough, not enough outside of Lebron. Kobe is also hurt but he has more team to back him up.

As Lakers starting to play better it get's more and more likely they advance to west finals. I think Spurs would be a tougher matchup for some reason but both suns and spurs present some problems.

Really though Lakers just so big they are hard to beat in a series. Kobe over shadows the fact they have 3 7 footers.

Gasol playing really well and I think that makes the difference.

cutthemdown
05-05-2010, 01:34 AM
so based on your arguement....... Robbert Horry > Kobe?

Nobody ever suggested Horry put a team on his back, got them to finals, then won it. So I don't take your question seriously.

When you talk the greats. The giants of the game. You talk championships.

Jordan, Bird, Johnson, Kobe, Shaq, Horry? I mean cmon that is just stupid.

When you compare great players to each other the championships come into play.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-05-2010, 02:22 AM
I don't think Cavs are going to make it.

Not without a lot of help from the refs, anyway. Ha!

FADERPROOF
05-05-2010, 02:41 AM
I don't think Cavs are going to make it. The team isn't deep enough, not enough outside of Lebron. Kobe is also hurt but he has more team to back him up.

As Lakers starting to play better it get's more and more likely they advance to west finals. I think Spurs would be a tougher matchup for some reason but both suns and spurs present some problems.

Really though Lakers just so big they are hard to beat in a series. Kobe over shadows the fact they have 3 7 footers.

Gasol playing really well and I think that makes the difference.

Cavs making the finals depends on Mo Williams, he ignited the charge in the game 1 win, and was a big no-show in game 2.

Also, Varajao and Hockson need more time out there and they need to get Jamison to the 3, Garnett is just abusing Antawn right now.

azbroncfan
05-05-2010, 06:25 AM

The problem is I don't see Cleveland beating Orlando. Orlando dominated them last year and is a better team this year. Cleveland is too but I just see too much length and depth for Cleveland to handle especially with a banged up Lebron.

ohiobronco2
05-05-2010, 07:24 AM
The problem is I don't see Cleveland beating Orlando. Orlando dominated them last year and is a better team this year. Cleveland is too but I just see too much length and depth for Cleveland to handle especially with a banged up Lebron.

Orlando isn't a better team this year, I'd say they are about the same. I know they brought in Carter, but he runs hot and cold. They lost their best defender in Lee (also a decent 3 point shooter) and best outside shooter in Turkoglu. Now they do have a healthy Nelson, an underated PG in my eyes. Orlando absolutely abused Cleveland from the 3 point line, Cavs didn't have the size inside so they had to double team Howard and that left Orlando players taking uncontested 3's. Cleveland signed some decent and lanky defenders in the offseason and added Shaq to guard Howard. Sure, he's not going to win the matchup with Dwight everytime, but he can give 6 fouls and guard him by himself. Cleveland will need James to be 100% healthy and they need somebody other than James to step up. It has to be Jamison or Williams. Also, Mike Brown is an idiot, JJ Hickson should be getting more minutes.

ohiobronco2
05-05-2010, 07:26 AM
Cavs making the finals depends on Mo Williams, he ignited the charge in the game 1 win, and was a big no-show in game 2.

Also, Varajao and Hockson need more time out there and they need to get Jamison to the 3, Garnett is just abusing Antawn right now.

This is 100% correct. Antwan has really been a big disappointment. I wish we would have given up Hickson now if that was the one hurdle in getting Stoudemire, hell we don't play him anyways. Mike Brown should be fired if they don't make the finals.

azbroncfan
05-05-2010, 07:53 AM
Orlando isn't a better team this year, I'd say they are about the same. I know they brought in Carter, but he runs hot and cold. They lost their best defender in Lee (also a decent 3 point shooter) and best outside shooter in Turkoglu. Now they do have a healthy Nelson, an underated PG in my eyes. Orlando absolutely abused Cleveland from the 3 point line, Cavs didn't have the size inside so they had to double team Howard and that left Orlando players taking uncontested 3's. Cleveland signed some decent and lanky defenders in the offseason and added Shaq to guard Howard. Sure, he's not going to win the matchup with Dwight everytime, but he can give 6 fouls and guard him by himself. Cleveland will need James to be 100% healthy and they need somebody other than James to step up. It has to be Jamison or Williams. Also, Mike Brown is an idiot, JJ Hickson should be getting more minutes.

I have been on the Cleveland ban wagon all year until the last couple weeks. I honestly think they are going to struggle against Orlando. For that matter they better beat Boston. Kind of bad luck they drew Boston in 2nd round and not Atlanta but oh well. If they are going to win it all they should beat up Boston too. I just don't see them knocking off Orlando right now especially with Bron Bron's injury. Who knows how bad it really is and when things get tight in Cleveland they abandon the game plan and play 1 on 5. I want Cleveland to win it just don't know if they can right now.

gunns
05-05-2010, 08:06 AM
I'm just wondering about all the phone calls and emails I got yesterday from my Laker friends. Giving kudos and congrats to the Celtics for beating the Cavs. Peculiar. Could it be they don't want the Cavs to win. Is there a sense of fear? I've just never heard of a Laker fan (or vise versa) being happy the Celtics won.

cutthemdown
05-05-2010, 10:07 AM
I'm just wondering about all the phone calls and emails I got yesterday from my Laker friends. Giving kudos and congrats to the Celtics for beating the Cavs. Peculiar. Could it be they don't want the Cavs to win. Is there a sense of fear? I've just never heard of a Laker fan (or vise versa) being happy the Celtics won.

It's because Shaq is there. Lakers want him to lose and never taste NBA success again.

azbroncfan
05-05-2010, 10:26 AM
It's because Shaq is there. Lakers want him to lose and never taste NBA success again.

I think it has more to do with they want the better teams knocked out so it makes the road easier for them. They let Shaq go and he has tasted success since leaving them so I don't think it is that.

FADERPROOF
05-05-2010, 02:15 PM
This is 100% correct. Antwan has really been a big disappointment. I wish we would have given up Hickson now if that was the one hurdle in getting Stoudemire, hell we don't play him anyways. Mike Brown should be fired if they don't make the finals.

Exactly, Varajao and Hickson can D up on Garnett, but Antawn stretches our offensive game and can get 20 points a game...so move Antawn to the 3, Lebron to the 2 and we can go with Mo-LBJ-Jamison-Hickson-Shaq. Gives us all kind of options, Parker can play the 2-3, Moon plays 3, Delonte can run point as well, then depending on who the celtics have on the floor we have Varajao-Hickson-Z-Shaq to choose from as the 4 and 5.

We really need an answer for Garnett, Rondo kills us and thats fine as long as they check the other players on the floor, and along with not playing Hickson as much as he should, Mike Browns never plays Jamario Moon. Moon is the best perimeter defender and was our offseason solution to Rashad Lewis, well if Ray Allen is hitting shots from 3 then Moon needs playing time to guard him.

Mike Brown may be gone unless Cavs make the finals this year.

broncofan2438
05-05-2010, 02:29 PM
What a waste of a series Utah and LA. So bummed Denver couldnt pull it out. Utah sucks ass

cutthemdown
05-05-2010, 03:05 PM
I think it has more to do with they want the better teams knocked out so it makes the road easier for them. They let Shaq go and he has tasted success since leaving them so I don't think it is that.

If you think the Lakers don't care if Shaq get's to rap about them again I think you're crazy.

Actually I want Celtics to lose. They are by far the more dangerous team. Laker players know that also. Neither may be best in East anymore because Lebrons elbow is looking good and the team is really lacking good support players.

Lakers peaking, 2 7 footers, Gasol playing great, Odom and Artest starting to come alive.

The only area you know you can at least hold your own with lakers is at point guard. Fisher good enough to throw a couple buckets in so it's hard to win with that matchup.

The Lakers seem to be getting better. Am I just a homer or does it seem that well to non laker fans as well.

Love them hate them, seems like they are starting to play much better. They were crashing the boards last night.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-05-2010, 04:28 PM

Maybe this is true for some Lakers fans, but many of us just want an '08 finals re-match. :~ohyah!:

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-05-2010, 04:29 PM

Co-sign.

The only way the LeBrons get past Orlando is with much help from Stern and the refs.

FADERPROOF
05-05-2010, 04:31 PM
Co-sign.

The only way the LeBrons get past Orlando is with much help from Stern and the refs.

Yeah cause Orlando has the best record in the NBA...

We match up well with Orlando, not saying we'll win but I doubt we need all the help from the refs in order to.

Maximus
05-05-2010, 06:06 PM
Well my favorite thread is still going strong... I'm quite sure all the suckett fans have done their normal exit stage left... and out of the back door. Funny I see most hanging their hopes on the cavs. :D Boston in 6.

ohiobronco2
05-05-2010, 07:05 PM
Well my favorite thread is still going strong... I'm quite sure all the suckett fans have done their normal exit stage left... and out of the back door. Funny I see most hanging their hopes on the cavs. :D Boston in 6.

Maximus. That picture is disrespectful. You should take it down. Having an officer in the crosshairs of a gun. What a joke?

RhymesayersDU
05-05-2010, 07:09 PM
Maximus. That picture is disrespectful. You should take it down. Having an officer in the crosshairs of a gun. What a joke?

Oh boo hoo. It's a logo. Don't wet your panties.

RhymesayersDU
05-05-2010, 07:10 PM
Anyways. Orlando is an oddly underrated team. They will take the Cavs to 7 for sure, toss up from there I suppose. Orlando could certainly beat them. Home Court might be the decider there.

Assuming the Cavs get by the Celts, which I assume they will.

Maximus
05-05-2010, 08:11 PM

lol nice try... come up with something new

Maximus
05-05-2010, 08:26 PM

Exactly, and I explained it to him last year. Its not a cop in the crosshairs.

cutthemdown
05-05-2010, 09:13 PM
Problem is Cavs were best with Lebron. He is like 80% of the team. So when he loses even 15% off his game it's huge for them.

I really don't think Cavs are in a good position. I think they may just run out of gas due to lebron's bad elbow.

Maximus
05-05-2010, 09:26 PM
Problem is Cavs were best with Lebron. He is like 80% of the team. So when he loses even 15% off his game it's huge for them.

I really don't think Cavs are in a good position. I think they may just run out of gas due to lebron's bad elbow.

It won't be because of his elbow. They will lose in 6 because they don't have answers for Wallace, Garnett, Allen or Pierce over a 7 game series where adjustments have to be made. I left Rondo off the list but you have to give the Cavs one. Coaching is lopsided too. Doc Rivers is much better. Cleveland is nothing more than Lebrawn with a cast of non starters around him outside of an old Shaq.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-05-2010, 09:41 PM

Yep.

Lebron isn't Kobe Bryant (who has been playing with a broken index finger on his shooting hand, a bad ankle, and a bad knee since December.)

Jason in LA
05-06-2010, 06:40 AM
Yep.

Lebron isn't Kobe Bryant (who has been playing with a broken index finger on his shooting hand, a bad ankle, and a bad knee since December.)

The last three games he's looked half way healthy. His shooting percentage has gone way up, he's driving to the basket more, and the Lakers are finally looking like contenders.

Jason in LA
05-06-2010, 06:47 AM

I found this and was shaking my head at the guy who asked the questions. Internet slang is horrible.

Q: What duz the logo mean from rap gruop public enemy?

A: Their logo—a silhouetted figure between the cross hairs of a gun sight—positions them both as targets of the society at large and society as their target. The figure represents the black man in America, a perceived menace to an establishment bent on excluding him.

Reply: yur answer wuz da bomb,,,i thought of it as da same way.im gettin that tatoo on sat. so i really wanted 2 make sure what it meant..thank u !

:nono:

ohiobronco2
05-06-2010, 07:22 AM
Exactly, and I explained it to him last year. Its not a cop in the crosshairs.

;D So you do remember me.

ohiobronco2
05-06-2010, 07:23 AM

Just trying to have a little fun with Maximus.

azbroncfan
05-06-2010, 07:34 AM
Too bad the Suns had to make a political statement with their jerseys. Go figure anti-american Nash was the front runner of it even though he came to the USA for his education and to make millions. On a side note why was the Poverty Pimp outside marching with all the hispanic people? We all know he doesn't like anyone but his own.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-06-2010, 06:11 PM
The last three games he's looked half way healthy. His shooting percentage has gone way up, he's driving to the basket more, and the Lakers are finally looking like contenders.

Yeah, the current word is that the fracture has healed but the finger is arthritic.

Kobe would have to be missing a leg to not suit up. Definitely the toughest player in the NBA.

RhymesayersDU
05-06-2010, 06:53 PM
Too bad the Suns had to make a political statement with their jerseys. Go figure anti-american Nash was the front runner of it even though he came to the USA for his education and to make millions. On a side note why was the Poverty Pimp outside marching with all the hispanic people? We all know he doesn't like anyone but his own.

To be fair, they've been doing the Los Suns thing for a while. So have the Spurs, they have Los Spurs jerseys. I know it's a hot-button issue, but I honestly believe they would have worn them on Cinco de Mayo even if the bill had never been introduced.

cutthemdown
05-06-2010, 07:03 PM
Soon one of them can meet the real LOS team. The only one with Los really in the name. THE LOS ANGELES LAKERS BABY!!

Suns will be Los Losers and Spurs can suck Los big one.

Los rings we have make Los fingers heavy.......Los Laker fans Los happiest fans in Los world.

Los Tebow bless us all.

cutthemdown
05-06-2010, 07:04 PM
Oh yeah and yes that means Los Jazz are toast. It's looking like a sweep could be a real possibility.

cutthemdown
05-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Yeah, the current word is that the fracture has healed but the finger is arthritic.

Kobe would have to be missing a leg to not suit up. Definitely the toughest player in the NBA.

How Lebron sucks up that Elbow and plays out the rest of this series IMO will say a lot about his toughness.

I would love to see Cavs get into finals with Lebron all worn out. Lakers would crush them. Shaq would look the fool as Bynum and Gasol keep him so busy all he can do is watch kobe fling in 30 points a game.

Lebron IMO is just asked to do too much right now. Shaq wasn't really much help.

cutthemdown
05-06-2010, 07:07 PM
Lakers could sit Kobe and probably still beat The Jazz. They have a cool team name and that's about it. With there big men all banged up the Lakers probably can just beat them with rebounding.

FADERPROOF
05-07-2010, 02:38 AM
How Lebron sucks up that Elbow and plays out the rest of this series IMO will say a lot about his toughness.

I would love to see Cavs get into finals with Lebron all worn out. Lakers would crush them. Shaq would look the fool as Bynum and Gasol keep him so busy all he can do is watch kobe fling in 30 points a game.

Lebron IMO is just asked to do too much right now. Shaq wasn't really much help.

Holy crap, a Laker fan giving LeBron credit...they do exist!!!

cutthemdown
05-07-2010, 04:12 AM

Even Jordan needed Pippen, Rodman etc etc. One day Lebron will get paired with another great player then watch out.

ohiobronco2
05-07-2010, 07:25 AM

Hilarious! You know they would love to have LeBron on their team. Who wouldn't? The guy is the best in the league and has been for 2 years now.

FADERPROOF
05-07-2010, 01:52 PM
Even Jordan needed Pippen, Rodman etc etc. One day Lebron will get paired with another great player then watch out.

Well I hope its here in Cleveland, and if Mo Williams and Antawn Jamison can remember that they are in the eastern conference semifinals then it could start this year.

PaintballCLE
05-07-2010, 04:39 PM
James outscores the Celtics in the first!

FADERPROOF
05-07-2010, 04:40 PM
Wow...LBJ never stops amazing me...this could be a lifetime remembered game for him...

FADERPROOF
05-07-2010, 07:16 PM
That was epic...Cavs got this series now!

ZONA
05-08-2010, 04:08 AM

Don't be such a clown. Sarver decided to wear the Los Suns uni's becuase it was cinco de mayo. I guess only a negative minded sould like you would have thought it was for the other reason. And Nash anti-american? Can you give even 1 example of something Nash has done that is anti-american? Na, didn't think so. Get real.

Suns up 3-0 baby !!!

spdirty
05-08-2010, 11:09 AM
Looks like the Sterns are about done. Guess next time a real good big is coming out in the draft they need to tank it so Stern gives them the number 1 pick again.

cutthemdown
05-08-2010, 10:54 PM
Lakers up 3-0 baby. Is there any doubt Kobe is the man?

OABB
05-08-2010, 10:59 PM
Lakers up 3-0 baby. Is there any doubt Kobe is the man?

Well, Kobe never hit a game winning shot.

cutthemdown
05-08-2010, 11:07 PM
Yeah that was a funny theory. Kobe has more game winning shots then anyone playing right now. They might not all be last shots but he is Mr Clutch. Up there with Jordan, Magic as the guy you want to win the game for you.

He's getting healthier so people better watch out. I sort of got the feeling people wrote Lakers off. I too though maybe they didn't have it this yr but I think they are peaking right now.

Boobs McGee
05-09-2010, 12:44 AM
Well, Kobe never hit a game winning shot.

in a game 9. with 7 defenders hanging off his nuts. outdoors. on a twelve foot basket. while shaq was drinking a marg on the sideline with phil.

what a choke artist.

ZONA
05-09-2010, 01:11 AM
Orlando is looking very impressive. I know they are playing the Hawks but they are absolutely clicking right now. They won't be an easy out at all.

azbroncfan
05-09-2010, 09:58 AM
Don't be such a clown. Sarver decided to wear the Los Suns uni's becuase it was cinco de mayo. I guess only a negative minded sould like you would have thought it was for the other reason. And Nash anti-american? Can you give even 1 example of something Nash has done that is anti-american? Na, didn't think so. Get real.

Suns up 3-0 baby !!!

It may have been for cino de mayo but then they feel like they need to throw in the other political BS. Don't you forget Nash's protesting of the war and when David Robinson and him went back and forth a bit on it? I hate when athletes and other celebrity's talk politics like they have a sense of entitlement especially when your from Canada. Guy comes to US to make himself a millionaire and then jumps into our politcs. He should be fat and happy that the american way made him fithy rich more than he could dream about. Enough of that I just hope SUNS can give the lakers a series and pull the upset they haven't been able to do in the Nash/Amare era.

RhymesayersDU
05-09-2010, 10:06 AM
Christ, has there ever been a worse second round in NBA history? 3-0 on three series? And today if the Celtics lose they're officially toast. What a weird second round after a first round that featured a ton of solid series with some young up and comers.

I think the conference finals and the NBA Finals will be some of the best in years though. I know Laker fans don't want to hear this, but I think the Suns can push them. Maybe I'm wrong, it certainly seems like the Thunder woke up Kobe & Co. I certainly like Orlando vs. Cleveland out East (Sorry Celtic fans, I think that's inevitable) to go 7. And no matter who comes out of the conferences, the NBA Finals will feature 2 great teams.

FADERPROOF
05-09-2010, 10:52 AM
Christ, has there ever been a worse second round in NBA history? 3-0 on three series? And today if the Celtics lose they're officially toast. What a weird second round after a first round that featured a ton of solid series with some young up and comers.

I think the conference finals and the NBA Finals will be some of the best in years though. I know Laker fans don't want to hear this, but I think the Suns can push them. Maybe I'm wrong, it certainly seems like the Thunder woke up Kobe & Co. I certainly like Orlando vs. Cleveland out East (Sorry Celtic fans, I think that's inevitable) to go 7. And no matter who comes out of the conferences, the NBA Finals will feature 2 great teams.

Winning game 3 put the cavs in a very good position, now the Celtics have to beat them 3 of the 4 games. It's doable and not saying Cavs have won the series already, but its a steep hill to climb for Boston now and they'll have to win both home games and steal one in Cleveland to do so.

The other series have been snoozefests for the most part, Lakers-Jazz has been good games but with one team winning its kind of anti-climatic to watch the rest of the series.

worm
05-09-2010, 12:59 PM
The other series have been snoozefests for the most part, Lakers-Jazz has been good games but with one team winning its kind of anti-climatic to watch the rest of the series.

I don't care what side of the stands you sit on...if you like good basketball, Game 3 Lakers-Jazz game was a very high quality playoff game last night.

I agree though. It is anti-climatic as far as who will win the series.

sixtimeseight
05-09-2010, 02:31 PM
I'm going to be rooting hard for the Lakers in game 4, would love to watch those piece of ****, classless, racist Jazz fans see their team get swept on their own home floor.

gunns
05-09-2010, 04:07 PM
I'm going to be rooting hard for the Lakers in game 4, would love to watch those piece of ****, classless, racist Jazz fans see their team get swept on their own home floor.

Hmmm, would those be the black racist fans, the Mexican racist fans, or the white racist fans? I know an awful lot of them, just wondering. Pot calling kettle..........

sixtimeseight
05-09-2010, 04:14 PM
<table id="post2838221" class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr title="Post 2838221"><td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;" id="currentPost">http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/statusicon/post_new.gif 05-09-2010, 03:07 PM </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2"> Remove user from ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=291)
gunns (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=291) </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1"> This message is hidden because gunns is on your ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?do=ignorelist).
</td></tr></tbody></table>
cool story bro

Inkana7
05-09-2010, 04:59 PM
Cavs: boxing out the other teams PG = a good idea.

PaintballCLE
05-09-2010, 07:52 PM
Cavs: boxing out the other teams PG = a good idea.

its all in the plan......last year they had the week and a half off before the orlando series and came out flat in that series. Now the plan is to stretch this series out, let orlando sweep their way through the playoffs, and then have them come out flat and go cold from 3 point range.

its pure genius! LOL

24champ
05-09-2010, 08:09 PM
Congrats to Phoenix...your reward for beating the Spurs is getting your ass beat by the Lakers.

ro_50
05-09-2010, 08:26 PM
This coming from a Spurs fan, congrats to the Suns for playing outstanding, gritty basketball and they were by far the better and more tough-minded team.

Good luck against the Lake show!

RhymesayersDU
05-09-2010, 08:32 PM
Congrats to Phoenix...your reward for beating the Spurs is getting your ass beat by the Lakers.

I know that Lakers fans by definition always think the Lakers will beat any team... And hell, the Lakers have earned that. But I think that series goes 7 games. Now I will always take the home team in a game 7, so I do think the Lakers win... But I think it's going to be a hell of a series. Should be fun to watch.

bombay
05-09-2010, 08:51 PM
Love the way the Suns are playing.

Win the West!!

24champ
05-09-2010, 08:52 PM
I know that Lakers fans by definition always think the Lakers will beat any team... And hell, the Lakers have earned that. But I think that series goes 7 games. Now I will always take the home team in a game 7, so I do think the Lakers win... But I think it's going to be a hell of a series. Should be fun to watch.

No it's going to be fairly quick, Lakers are on a mission. Suns have no answer with the Lakers size, and I am not worried about the Suns offense. We've already played the most athletic team in the NBA in the Thunder.

Plus, Black Mamba and the Zen Master are 6-0 in the WCF. There's a reason for that, they can just taste the finals and whoever is in their way will get demolished.

ZONA
05-09-2010, 09:29 PM
Trust me, if the Suns get Lopez back, it's going to be a series, trust me on that. If Lopez cannot get back on the court, the Suns only chance is to do exactly what they did to the Spurs, be the team that wins all the hustle points, fight and contest everything (means no easy points) and keep shooting great.

ZONA
05-09-2010, 09:37 PM
No it's going to be fairly quick, Lakers are on a mission. Suns have no answer with the Lakers size, and I am not worried about the Suns offense. We've already played the most athletic team in the NBA in the Thunder.

Plus, Black Mamba and the Zen Master are 6-0 in the WCF. There's a reason for that, they can just taste the finals and whoever is in their way will get demolished.

Lakers gonna sweep the Suns? Wanna bet $100?

cutthemdown
05-09-2010, 11:03 PM
Suns have all sorts of matchup problems with the Lakers. First though we need one more win to worry about them.

ZONA
05-10-2010, 02:13 AM
Suns have all sorts of matchup problems with the Lakers. First though we need one more win to worry about them.

Nobody is saying the Lakers aren't good but they aren't in the Finals yet. They barely squeaked out a 1 point win against a beat up Jazz team in game 3 and the Jazz were very close to getting a win in game 1. A few buckets for the Jazz and this could be a 2-1 Jazz lead in this series. Again, and that's with a severly crippled Jazz team.

I think it's going to be a hard series. I think it easily goes 6 if not 7 games. I understand that most guys on this board don't want to give the Suns any props at all but the Spurs totally smacked the Mavs hard, who were the 2 seed and the Suns showed up and put an even hard smack down on the Spurs, sweeping them. That's a pretty tough thing to do. They're deeper then they have ever been and actually play way better defense then anybody gives them credit for. That's only going to get better once Lopez returns to the court. The Suns present plenty of their own match up problems.

azbroncfan
05-10-2010, 05:14 PM

The puss finally shows himself weeks after his last sh1t show talk. Go figure since your a spineless POS.

sixtimeseight
05-10-2010, 06:30 PM
<table id="post2839003" class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr title="Post 2839003"><td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;" id="currentPost">http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/statusicon/post_old.gif 05-10-2010, 04:14 PM </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2"> Remove user from ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=1475)
azbroncfan (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=1475) </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1"> This message is hidden because azbroncfan is on your ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?do=ignorelist).
cool story bro. have the jazz been swept yet or what?

ohiobronco2
05-10-2010, 06:36 PM
<table id="post2838221" class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr title="Post 2838221"><td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;" id="currentPost">http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/statusicon/post_new.gif 05-09-2010, 03:07 PM </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2"> Remove user from ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=291)
gunns (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=291) </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1"> This message is hidden because gunns is on your ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?do=ignorelist).
cool story bro

Cool Story Bro

gunns
05-10-2010, 07:02 PM

On a mission? They are playing the Jazz, please.

gunns
05-10-2010, 07:08 PM
The puss finally shows himself weeks after his last sh1t show talk. Go figure since your a spineless POS.

He's a very impotent person.

sixtimeseight
05-10-2010, 07:36 PM
<table id="post2839075" class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr title="Post 2839075"><td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;" id="currentPost">http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/statusicon/post_old.gif 05-10-2010, 05:36 PM </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2"> Remove user from ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=5894)
ohiobronco2 (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/member.php?u=5894) </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1"> This message is hidden because ohiobronco2 is on your ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?do=ignorelist).
</td> </tr> <!-- / main bar --> </tbody></table> <!-- / close content container --> <!-- / post #2839075 --><!-- post #2839090 --> <!-- open content container --> <!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --> <table id="post2839090" class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1"> <tbody><tr title="Post 2839090"> <td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;"> View Post (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2839090) http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/statusicon/post_old.gif 05-10-2010, 06:02 PM </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2"> Remove user from ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=291)
</td> </tr> <!-- / main bar --> </tbody></table>

<!-- / close content container --> <!-- / post #2839090 --><!-- post #2839095 --> <!-- open content container --> <table id="post2839095" class="tborder" width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr title="Post 2839095"> <td class="thead" style="font-weight: normal;"> View Post (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2839095) http://www.orangemane.com/BB/images/statusicon/post_old.gif 05-10-2010, 06:08 PM </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2"> Remove user from ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/BB/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=291)
cool stories bros

PaintballCLE
05-10-2010, 07:40 PM
I still think this long layoff for the magic is gonna kill them if they play the (hopefully) Cavs or Celtics. They are on fire and making everything. A layoff like this can kill a team. I am not saying they should have lost on purpose, but haveing over a week off is not good.

24champ
05-10-2010, 10:21 PM
Lakers will sweep the Jazz

Lakers advance...

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/b5/fullj.858250c20fcd2f6137adeb4c25d9806e/858250c20fcd2f6137adeb4c25d9806e-getty-98242271lm047_lakers_thunder.jpg

bring on the Jizz, I hate that team. Sweep em!

Good call....

Next up... the Suns in a warmup for the finals. Lakers in 4-5.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-10-2010, 10:30 PM
http://www.homedepot.ca/wcsstore/HomeDepotCanada/images/catalog/15460.ProfessionalHeavy-DutyCornBroom_4.jpghttp://www.nationalsportsbeat.com/images/logos/nba/Utah_Jazz.jpg

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-10-2010, 10:32 PM
Utah Jazz fans have to be the most classless fans in the NBA.

Did you see those toothless hicks wearing those "Fisher lied" t-shirts?

Absolutely pathetic! :oyvey: :mullet2:

24champ
05-10-2010, 10:34 PM
Utah Jazz fans have to be the most classless fans in the NBA.

Did you see those toothless hicks wearing those "Fisher lied" t-shirts?

Absolutely pathetic! :oyvey: :mullet2:

Something happened in the 4th quarter. I just know all the retard Jizz fans turned around and were screaming at some Laker fans.

cutthemdown
05-10-2010, 10:39 PM
LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS.

Suns have work cut out for them.

Paladin
05-10-2010, 10:44 PM
So, the Flakers swept the You-tau Flopping Jizz.

Did anyone else see the Williams flop? A pathetic performance.

Good. Now I think the Suns will be a bit more than the Flakers think they will be........

cutthemdown
05-10-2010, 11:24 PM
The Lakers never overlook any team Paladin. They are ultra pros because of the coaching and Kobe's leadership.

The Suns get no help from any type of Lakers weariness, over confidence, nothing. They are a mental juggernaught as well as physical one.

Lakers will be mentally ready for suns you can bank on that.

Lakers in 6

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-10-2010, 11:43 PM
Something happened in the 4th quarter. I just know all the retard Jizz fans turned around and were screaming at some Laker fans.

They look angry.

Probably because they have to share a husband. Ha!

http://i39.tinypic.com/29kvo0n.jpg

24champ
05-10-2010, 11:47 PM
They look angry.

ROFL!

Dude I am not making this up...

From Jim Ireland's twitter-

Our bus just hit Boozer's Escalade. Swept, fouled out, and gets his ride trashed all in 1 night. At least he's a free agent

Lakers Bus hit Boozers Escalade. Hilarious!

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-10-2010, 11:47 PM
LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS LAKERS.

Suns have work cut out for them.

Phoenix is going to put Grant "Over The" Hill on Kobe - he's 37 years young, their best defensive player, and their Kobe stopper. Try saying that with a straight face. Oh wait....I think I hear Kobe - he's crouched in the corner, shaking in his ZK5s. Ha!

I haven't even gotten to the part where they have defensive stalwarts Amare and Channing Frye trying to defend Pau and Drew.

Maybe Robin Lopez can come back and give them a snowball's chance in hell. :D

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-10-2010, 11:49 PM
ROFL!

Dude I am not making this up...

From Jim Ireland's twitter-

Lakers Bus hit Boozers Escalade. Hilarious!

OMFG - that's EPIC! Hilarious! Hilarious! Hilarious! Hilarious!

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-10-2010, 11:55 PM
@LAIreland (http://twitter.com/LAIreland/status/13773068638)
Our bus just hit Boozer's Escalade. Swept, fouled out, and gets his ride trashed all in 1 night. At least he's a free agent

Hilarious!

OBF1
05-11-2010, 01:50 AM

Good. Now I think the Suns will be a bit more than the Flakers think they will be........

LOL I found the village idiot from Phoenix... LOL

ZONA
05-11-2010, 02:40 AM
Phoenix is going to put Grant "Over The" Hill on Kobe - he's 37 years young, their best defensive player, and their Kobe stopper. Try saying that with a straight face. Oh wait....I think I hear Kobe - he's crouched in the corner, shaking in his ZK5s. Ha!

I haven't even gotten to the part where they have defensive stalwarts Amare and Channing Frye trying to defend Pau and Drew.

Maybe Robin Lopez can come back and give them a snowball's chance in hell. :D

Yeah, because the Suns can't play any defense at all. I don't think you can sweep the Spurs and not play some good defense. I know you are totally hyped up beyond belief but take a chill pill and relax a bit. The Suns were developing as a team in the first half of the season. The second half is where they hit their stride, winning the MOST games of any NBA team and yes, splitting the last 2 games with the Lakers. The lost a close game the last game they played and the game before that the Suns had their way with the Lakers. No doubt LA is the favorite. I think it's ignorant though to say that a Suns team who just swept the Spurs (who the week before just wiped the court with the #2 seed Mavs, so it's not like the Spurs were not playing good ball and were not a good team) is going to lay down and just die for the Lakers and lose in 4. Gimmie a break already. There's no way this series doesn't go at least 6 games.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-11-2010, 03:15 AM
Yeah, because the Suns can't play any defense at all. I don't think you can sweep the Spurs and not play some good defense.

The Spurs were too depleted, too slow, and trying to play at a pace they couldn't match while the Lakers don't need to play at the Suns' pace, they'll make the Suns play at theirs.

I know you are totally hyped up beyond belief but take a chill pill and relax a bit. The Suns were developing as a team in the first half of the season. The second half is where they hit their stride, winning the MOST games of any NBA team and yes, splitting the last 2 games with the Lakers.

:rofl:

Way to cherry pick.

The Lakers were 3-1 in the season series - no matter how you spin it.

I think it's ignorant though to say that a Suns team who just swept the Spurs (who the week before just wiped the court with the #2 seed Mavs, so it's not like the Spurs were not playing good ball and were not a good team) is going to lay down and just die for the Lakers and lose in 4. Gimmie a break already. There's no way this series doesn't go at least 6 games.

Where did I say the Suns were going to "lie down" for anyone or lose in 4?

Sounds like you're the one who needs that chill pill.

TDmvp
05-11-2010, 03:29 AM
The Suns win or lose will give the Lakers probs cause they can't cover the point .

ZONA
05-11-2010, 04:39 AM
The Spurs were too depleted, too slow, and trying to play at a pace they couldn't match while the Lakers don't need to play at the Suns' pace, they'll make the Suns play at theirs.

The Spurs were too slow and depleted? I think Dallas would tell you different. And yeah, play it how you want, Dallas was a damn good team. The Suns want a faster pace sure, but they can play both styles now. You must think this is the same D'Antoni Suns who just want to run and gun and not play any bench players or play defense. And teams always say the same thing, we'll make the Suns play at our pace. Sure. Sounds easy. Actually, if you watched any of the games, the Suns really didn't fast break very much at all. They really just played the better half court offense.......and yes, better half court defense too.

The Suns present plenty of their own matchup problems for LA and vice versa. We'll see which team can take advantage most often.

With 7 days off, there is no doubt Lopez will be ready. He's already practicing full court and hasn't had any setbacks.

I'll leave with this thought. The Suns have been playing great ball and they are talented and deep, play the best offense in the league and their defense is VASTLY improved. We'll see how it goes. Lakers are no doubt the favorites but I give the Suns a better chance then a snowball in hell as you say.

sixtimeseight
05-11-2010, 05:34 AM
They look angry.

jesus christ, that is so ****ing low and pathetic. nothing makes me happier then seeing those classless, racist pieces of **** having to watch their low-rent team, coached by that useless piece of trash get swept on their own home floor. By Phil Jackson. Again. And after the game, they get to go back to live in the worst city in the U.S., run by a ****ed up church that officially condoned racism until about 30 years ago. Sick life Utah, sick life.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-11-2010, 05:45 AM
The Spurs were too slow and depleted? I think Dallas would tell you different. And yeah, play it how you want, Dallas was a damn good team.

Yep - the Spurs couldn't play the speed that PHX likes to play - whereas the Lakers can play your pace (see OKC series) or beat you in the half court game. If Dallas was such a good team, then why did they lose to a #7 seed in the first round?

And teams always say the same thing, we'll make the Suns play at our pace. Sure. Sounds easy. Actually, if you watched any of the games, the Suns really didn't fast break very much at all. They really just played the better half court offense.......and yes, better half court defense too.

Half court offense? That would be advantage Lakers. On the defensive side, you have Amare and Frye on Gasol and Bynum. Again, advantage: Lakers.

The Suns present plenty of their own matchup problems for LA and vice versa.

What matchup problems do the Suns present for the Lakers?

In addition to the aforementioned front court matchups, you'll have Grant Hill trying to defend Kobe. Do you really think Hill has a chance in hell of containing Kobe all by himself? When you find you have to double Kobe, Gasol and Bynum (and Odom) will carve you up in the paint. If you employ something like OKC's strategy, i.e., pack the paint/dare our perimeter shooters to beat you, then, as witnessed in the Jazz series, no problem! Pick your poison. As for Nash - remember what the Lakers just did to (arguably) the best PG in the league in the Utah series.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-11-2010, 05:47 AM
The Suns win or lose will give the Lakers probs cause they can't cover the point .

I'm sure Deron Williams and Russell Westbrook would ask you what you were smoking when you typed this.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-11-2010, 05:48 AM
jesus christ, that is so ****ing low and pathetic. nothing makes me happier then seeing those classless, racist pieces of **** having to watch their low-rent team, coached by that useless piece of trash get swept on their own home floor. By Phil Jackson. Again. And after the game, they get to go back to live in the worst city in the U.S., run by a ****ed up church that officially condoned racism until about 30 years ago. Sick life Utah, sick life.

+100000! :yep: ^5

RhymesayersDU
05-11-2010, 06:14 AM
Yikes @ the Derek Fisher stuff. Even a guy like me (who hasn't been the nicest guy on this board at all times) knows that's off limits.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-11-2010, 06:20 AM
From the Daily Dime on ESPN regarding the girls with the Fisher Lied T-shirts...

J. A. Adande (after Fisher nails a three):
The woman in the "Lied" shirt sat down, leaving the "Fisher" shirt standing. Appropriate.

Spencer Ryan Hall (after the game) (Utah Jazz fan / Salt City Hoops / TrueHoop Network)
I'd like to dedicate this game to the Fisher Lied girls.
Thanks for the Karma, ladies.

J. A. Adande (when someone asks him if they are Fisher girls or Fisher women):
They don't deserve the respect to be called women. Grown-ups don't do stuff like that.

ESPNLandOLakers (after the game):
At least the "Fisher Lied" gals took some pressure off the Jazz as biggest embarrassment of the night. Ha!

Jason in LA
05-11-2010, 07:07 AM

The Suns will be a challenge, but I think the Lakers will handle them just like they handled the Nuggets last year.

Oh, I must be a homer for thinking that. ;D

ZONA
05-11-2010, 03:49 PM
The Suns will be a challenge, but I think the Lakers will handle them just like they handled the Nuggets last year.

Oh, I must be a homer for thinking that. ;D

No, you're not a homer. At least you recognize the Suns are a good team and anything can happen. Upsets happen, it's part of sports and there have been many upsets before. It's not like it's something that doesn't happen. The Lakers are going to be tough. But if any team in the West has a chance to surprise them, I think it would be the Suns. Oh, that's right, the Suns don't really have that many good players, according to some people here.

Do the Suns have any advantages at all?

Well, here are some stats that say they might.

Scoring/PPG: Suns (110.23 - best in NBA) Lakers (101.69 - 12th)
PPG differential: Suns (+4.90 - 5th) Lakers (+4.71 - 6th)
FG%: Suns (4.92 - best in NBA) Lakers (.457 - 18th)
3PT%: Suns (.412 - best in NBA) Lakers (.341 - 24th)
Assists: Suns (23.31 - 4th) Lakers (21.09 - 16th)

Those are some offensive stats. Cleary the Suns the best in the league. And they are the only team that shoots the 3 almost as good as their regular FG%.

So let's look at some defensive stats. The Lakers will be better but I think you will see that the Suns are higher in alot of these stats then people think.

Rebounds Per Game: Suns (43 - 6th) Lakers (44.32 - 2nd)
Blocked shots: Suns (5.09 - 12th) Lakers (4.87 - 16th)
Steals: Suns (5.84 - 29th) Lakers (7.46 - 11th)

So in defense, the Suns rebound almost the same as the Lakers and blocks are almost the same also. The Lakers get a few more steals.

I'd say the Suns have a good shot at an upset here. Will it happen, who knows, we shall see. I expect a tough long series that will go to the wire. It's going to fun to watch.

FADERPROOF
05-11-2010, 04:20 PM
Ok did I miss somehing about the Fisher Lied talk and how offensive it is?

I know he was a Jazz then through free agency signed back with the Lakers, is there more to this story?

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-11-2010, 04:59 PM
Ok did I miss somehing about the Fisher Lied talk and how offensive it is?

I know he was a Jazz then through free agency signed back with the Lakers, is there more to this story?

When Fisher was playing for Utah, his daughter was diagnosed with a rare form of eye cancer.

The Jazz organization was classy enough to let Fish out of his contract so he could go to L.A. in order to have access to the medical care his daughter needed.

Since that day, Jazz fans have routinely engaged in such classy behavior as holding up signs that mock Fisher's daughter's illness when the Lakers come to Salt Lake.

Then, last night, you had these two inbred, toothless skanks holding up signs claiming Fish "lied" about his daughter's condition.

oubronco
05-11-2010, 05:06 PM
Lakers in 4

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-11-2010, 05:28 PM
No, you're not a homer. At least you recognize the Suns are a good team and anything can happen. Upsets happen, it's part of sports and there have been many upsets before. It's not like it's something that doesn't happen. The Lakers are going to be tough. But if any team in the West has a chance to surprise them, I think it would be the Suns. Oh, that's right, the Suns don't really have that many good players, according to some people here.

Do the Suns have any advantages at all?

Well, here are some stats that say they might.

Scoring/PPG: Suns (110.23 - best in NBA) Lakers (101.69 - 12th)
PPG differential: Suns (+4.90 - 5th) Lakers (+4.71 - 6th)
FG%: Suns (4.92 - best in NBA) Lakers (.457 - 18th)
3PT%: Suns (.412 - best in NBA) Lakers (.341 - 24th)
Assists: Suns (23.31 - 4th) Lakers (21.09 - 16th)

Those are some offensive stats. Cleary the Suns the best in the league. And they are the only team that shoots the 3 almost as good as their regular FG%.

So let's look at some defensive stats. The Lakers will be better but I think you will see that the Suns are higher in alot of these stats then people think.

Rebounds Per Game: Suns (43 - 6th) Lakers (44.32 - 2nd)
Blocked shots: Suns (5.09 - 12th) Lakers (4.87 - 16th)
Steals: Suns (5.84 - 29th) Lakers (7.46 - 11th)

So in defense, the Suns rebound almost the same as the Lakers and blocks are almost the same also. The Lakers get a few more steals.

I'd say the Suns have a good shot at an upset here. Will it happen, who knows, we shall see. I expect a tough long series that will go to the wire. It's going to fun to watch.

Let's use objective stats here to pick a favorite...

1. Head to Head -- Lakers (3-1)
2. Trends -- Lakers (9-3 in the last three years with four 15+ pt blowouts)
3. Experience -- Lakers (two time defending western conf champ)
4. Coaching -- Lakers (Gentry? Seriously?)
5. Best Player -- Lakers (Kobe)
6. Homecourt -- Lakers
7. Team that plays defense -- Lakers
8. Team that plays half court ball -- Lakers
9. More physical team -- Lakers

OK, OK, let's put up the current 2010 playoff stats...

Points per game -- Suns
Points allowed per game -- Suns
Opp FG% -- Lakers
Opp 3pt% -- Lakers
Rebounds -- Lakers (#1 overall in these playoffs)
Blocks -- Lakers (#1 overall in these playoffs)

This is such a bad match-up for PHX I'd be shocked if they won two games. Plus let's bring up the revenge factor since Kobe, Farmar, Luke, Sasha, Odom, and Bynum were all on those teams that got bounced in '06 and '07.

People are giving PHX waaaaaay too much credit here. They have been fortunate and have played teams with whom they match up well. However, they don't match up well with the Lakers. In no way has PHX been a threat to LA since the Pau trade, and we have had their number ever since. We know them inside and out. they are one dimensional, and if they don't shoot an insanely high percentage they will lose by double digits easily.

They are not as good defensively as OKC and are not as tough as the Jazz. They took advantage of a slow and old Spurs team after beating up on an injury-depleted Blazers team. If anything, I'm thrilled that the Suns match-up fell into our laps. The Suns are no more than the Jazz to us. We own them. They know it, we know it, and after we blow them out of the building in game 1, everyone else will know it.

ro_50
05-11-2010, 05:46 PM
Yeah, because the Suns can't play any defense at all. I don't think you can sweep the Spurs and not play some good defense. I know you are totally hyped up beyond belief but take a chill pill and relax a bit. The Suns were developing as a team in the first half of the season. The second half is where they hit their stride, winning the MOST games of any NBA team and yes, splitting the last 2 games with the Lakers. The lost a close game the last game they played and the game before that the Suns had their way with the Lakers. No doubt LA is the favorite. I think it's ignorant though to say that a Suns team who just swept the Spurs (who the week before just wiped the court with the #2 seed Mavs, so it's not like the Spurs were not playing good ball and were not a good team) is going to lay down and just die for the Lakers and lose in 4. Gimmie a break already. There's no way this series doesn't go at least 6 games.

Zona, I agree with you. To dismiss what the Suns did to my favorite team, the Spurs, because some think the Spurs are old and depleted is nonsense. The Suns won the series and got it done at the most crucial times, especially in the fourth quarter.

And what impresses me about this Suns team is they play defense and harass you on the perimeter. Grant Hill is a marvel for what he's done at his age.

Spurs were playing excellent ball coming into the series and for the most part, played good enough to win a couple from the Suns but its a testament to the Suns for them to pull out those wins with tough-minded play.

Lakers are a tough tough team to defend but Suns are 34-9 in their last 43 games and have played tough in the playoffs.

I hope Lopez would be healthy to play because they can sure use him.

I think it goes at least 6.

azbroncfan
05-11-2010, 07:05 PM
They are not as good defensively as OKC and are not as tough as the Jazz. They took advantage of a slow and old Spurs team after beating up on an injury-depleted Blazers team. If anything, I'm thrilled that the Suns match-up fell into our laps. The Suns are no more than the Jazz to us. We own them. They know it, we know it, and after we blow them out of the building in game 1, everyone else will know it.

This statement here makes me wonder if you have even watched the SUNS much. I am not even a SUNS fan but watched them a bit living in Arizona. They aren't all run and gun like you think they are. They won quite a few games shooting below 45 percent that they never one before. I do think that LAL win in 6 though. Dudley will probably see the Kobe stopper job for a lot of minutes and not all Hill like you mentioned before.

PaintballCLE
05-11-2010, 07:15 PM
cavs playing like the nuggets HAHA

azbroncfan
05-11-2010, 07:19 PM

Hmm the Orlando prediction might be bit premature on both our parts.

gunns
05-11-2010, 07:20 PM
From the Daily Dime on ESPN regarding the girls with the Fisher Lied T-shirts...

J. A. Adande (after Fisher nails a three):
The woman in the "Lied" shirt sat down, leaving the "Fisher" shirt standing. Appropriate.

Spencer Ryan Hall (after the game) (Utah Jazz fan / Salt City Hoops / TrueHoop Network)
I'd like to dedicate this game to the Fisher Lied girls.
Thanks for the Karma, ladies.

J. A. Adande (when someone asks him if they are Fisher girls or Fisher women):
They don't deserve the respect to be called women. Grown-ups don't do stuff like that.

ESPNLandOLakers (after the game):
At least the "Fisher Lied" gals took some pressure off the Jazz as biggest embarrassment of the night. Ha!

Yes an embarrassment for Utah in general, because believe it or not there are some incredible people that live in Utah, including me. And yes we have our share of racist slugs. That being said, I'm sure every town has their slugs and I find it incredible that a bigoted racist slug like sixtimeseight has the nerve to say anything about another towns slugs. What an embarrassment he is to the Mane and his town.

RhymesayersDU
05-11-2010, 07:45 PM
So... Can we discuss the potential historical significance of this Cavs/Celtics series? Celtics are about to go up 3-2 heading back to Boston. If the Celtics pull this off and oust the Cavs, LeBron is surely leaving Cleveland, isn't he? I mean, this series could shape the league for the next decade plus.

I know LeBron could still re-sign, but IMO that's doubtful. I thought there was a good chance he re-signed if they won it all.

ohiobronco2
05-11-2010, 07:45 PM
Hmm the Orlando prediction might be bit premature on both our parts.

Wouldn't be the first time I'm wrong, hopefully it's not the last. ;D

ohiobronco2
05-11-2010, 08:00 PM
So... Can we discuss the potential historical significance of this Cavs/Celtics series? Celtics are about to go up 3-2 heading back to Boston. If the Celtics pull this off and oust the Cavs, LeBron is surely leaving Cleveland, isn't he? I mean, this series could shape the league for the next decade plus.

I know LeBron could still re-sign, but IMO that's doubtful. I thought there was a good chance he re-signed if they won it all.

I think you may have hit the nail on the head. Lebron wants to be remembered as one of the all time greats, he knows he has to win titles to do that. If he thinks that place is someplace other then Cleveland, I think he bolts. Or he may sign a 3 year deal and bolt after that.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-11-2010, 08:09 PM
Yes an embarrassment for Utah in general, because believe it or not there are some incredible people that live in Utah, including me.

People like you seem to be the exception rather than the rule in that backward-ass state, unfortunately.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-11-2010, 08:10 PM
cavs playing like the nuggets HAHA

Ha!

Even Lebron fanboy Charles Barkley is jumping off the band wagon.

bombay
05-11-2010, 08:42 PM
The NBA is terrifically mediocre these days.

RhymesayersDU
05-11-2010, 08:44 PM
Thanks for the insight.

ohiobronco2
05-11-2010, 08:49 PM
Ha!

Even Lebron fanboy Charles Barkley is jumping off the band wagon.

Why wouldn't he like LeBron? He is the best player in the NBA.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-11-2010, 08:54 PM
Why wouldn't he like LeBron? He is the best player in the NBA.

Yep - his performance in tonight's blowout by decrepit Boston on his home court was really convincing. ROFL!

Until he actually proves that he can win when it matters most, he's just another stat stuffer.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-11-2010, 09:13 PM
This statement here makes me wonder if you have even watched the SUNS much.

Ha!

Are you kidding?

I'm a Lakers fan.

Next to "those guys," the Suns are public enemy #1.

Know thine enemy.

So, yeah, I watched the Suns get punked in their own gym by one of the most depleted, injury-plagued teams in the NBA in round 1 game 1.

Playoff series are about match-ups. The Suns were able to sweep the Spurs because the match-ups were extremely favorable to them. The opposite will be true when they face the Lakers.

I expect to see this thing over in 5 - unless the Lakers decide to have one of their notorious lapses and take their foot off the gas, get complacent, etc., in which case it could go to 6 or even 7 games.

24champ
05-11-2010, 09:19 PM
I'm calling it...

http://www.choclabmedia.com/images/lakers_sweep.jpg

ohiobronco2
05-11-2010, 09:23 PM
Yep - his performance in tonight's blowout by decrepit Boston on his home court was really convincing. ROFL!

Until he actually proves that he can win when it matters most, he's just another stat stuffer.

http://thesmallwave.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/broken-record.jpg

Jason in LA
05-11-2010, 09:41 PM
No, you're not a homer. .

That was actually a joke to towards Paladin, who called the Lakers "Flakers". Last year one Nugget fan said that the Lakers could not win in Denver, so the series was pretty much over when the Nuggets won a game in LA. I said that the Nuggets had an advantage, but the Lakers certainly could win in Denver. Well the guy jumped all over me, and then Paladin called me a homer for simply thinking that the Lakers could win a game in Denver. Funny thing, the Lakers won the very next game, in Denver, and ended up winning two games in Denver. Paladin disappeared from the thread at that point. He still hasn't owned up to being wrong.

Jason in LA
05-11-2010, 09:48 PM
Looks like LeBron has one more game as a Cav. No way that guy goes back there if they flame out here. Because next year and the year after will be the same. They'll be on a mission to win every game during the regular season and then just flame out in the playoffs because they don't have enough around LeBron. From what I've heard they don't have the cap space to sign anybody, and even if they did who wants to go to Cleveland. Think about it, LeBron took Ron Artest out to dinner last year to convince him to go to Cleveland. And where did he end up? With the Lakers, because he wants to win a ring.

spdirty
05-11-2010, 09:50 PM
man, what a boring semifinal round.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-11-2010, 09:53 PM
http://thesmallwave.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/broken-record.jpg

Is that your hit single "Lebron is God?" Ha!

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-11-2010, 09:53 PM
Think about it, LeBron took Ron Artest out to dinner last year to convince him to go to Cleveland. And where did he end up? With the Lakers, because he wants to win a ring.

Ha! :thumbs:

Paladin
05-11-2010, 09:58 PM
That was actually a joke to towards Paladin, who called the Lakers "Flakers". Last year one Nugget fan said that the Lakers could not win in Denver, so the series was pretty much over when the Nuggets won a game in LA. I said that the Nuggets had an advantage, but the Lakers certainly could win in Denver. Well the guy jumped all over me, and then Paladin called me a homer for simply thinking that the Lakers could win a game in Denver. Funny thing, the Lakers won the very next game, in Denver, and ended up winning two games in Denver. Paladin disappeared from the thread at that point. He still hasn't owned up to being wrong.

BFD. Stuff it, Homer. I remember that the Flaker fans "disappeared: when the Flakers lost games throughtout the season. You don't take ribbing well, get off the net, fanboy......

ZONA
05-11-2010, 10:19 PM
I'm calling it...

http://www.choclabmedia.com/images/lakers_sweep.jpg

Want to bet on it? If the Lakers sweep, I'll change my avatar to a Lakers logo for the finals. If the Lakers don't sweep, you change your avatar to the Suns logo for the finals.

24champ
05-11-2010, 11:03 PM
Want to bet on it? If the Lakers sweep, I'll change my avatar to a Lakers logo for the finals. If the Lakers don't sweep, you change your avatar to the Suns logo for the finals.

When the Suns don't make it to the finals....Do I still have to sport a crappy suns avatar?;D

SoCalBronco
05-11-2010, 11:08 PM
Stanley Cup Playoffs > NBA Playoffs

extralife
05-11-2010, 11:11 PM
Especially considering all basketball talk anywhere inevitably devolves into stupid **** about the Lakers

Jason in LA
05-11-2010, 11:15 PM
BFD. Stuff it, Homer. I remember that the Flaker fans "disappeared: when the Flakers lost games throughtout the season. You don't take ribbing well, get off the net, fanboy......

Ha, you finally responded, a year later! So, am I still a homer for thinking that the Lakers could some how win a single game in Denver? ;D

ZONA
05-12-2010, 12:27 AM
When the Suns don't make it to the finals....Do I still have to sport a crappy suns avatar?;D

Yes, that's the whole premis of the bet. All through the finals baby. You get to sport which ever of these 2 gems you want:

.........and by the way, what's with you new avatar? I like the old one better. How could you remove champ for the Dos Equis dude?

http://www.hoopslibrary.com/phoenixsuns/logo.gif

cutthemdown
05-12-2010, 02:39 AM
Cavs got beat down tonight. Not only are they losing the series, they are losing Lebron at the same time.

If they don't even make it as far as they did last yr it's a huge huge failure. It makes all the moves they thought they did crap. Shaq is crap and a waste of a yr. He does nothing to help a player win it all anymore. He's just a big body you can use to out muscle the crap teams. Once he's put against the top players inside in the NBA he doesn't have the quickness anymore.

Lebron's best bet is to leave that godforsaken sports city and go be a star somewhere like NY, somewhere worthy of his stature as an all time great player.

Get him a number 2, a Pippen, A Gasol, some really good player to play with him and get it on.

It ain't going to happen in Cleveland.

Now Kobe and Lebron, that would be something.

cutthemdown
05-12-2010, 02:41 AM
Ha, you finally responded, a year later! So, am I still a homer for thinking that the Lakers could some how win a single game in Denver? ;D

Of course we are homers. I'm a homer for the Broncos as well. I always feel right before kick off we can win. No matter what I feel that way.

Homer for the Lakers? Hell yes I am but they make it easy to be right because they win so often.

For some reason I can't stop thinking of Orlando Woolridge!!! lol Rem him.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-12-2010, 03:16 AM
Cavs got beat down tonight. Not only are they losing the series, they are losing Lebron at the same time.

If they don't even make it as far as they did last yr it's a huge huge failure. It makes all the moves they thought they did crap. Shaq is crap and a waste of a yr. He does nothing to help a player win it all anymore. He's just a big body you can use to out muscle the crap teams. Once he's put against the top players inside in the NBA he doesn't have the quickness anymore.

Lebron's best bet is to leave that godforsaken sports city and go be a star somewhere like NY, somewhere worthy of his stature as an all time great player.

Get him a number 2, a Pippen, A Gasol, some really good player to play with him and get it on.

It ain't going to happen in Cleveland.

Lebron to Miami would be interesting.

ZONA
05-12-2010, 04:50 AM

Those 2 guys on the same team? Nobody besides those 2 would ever touch the ball. I guess that wouldn't be a problem, since there wouldn't be enough money to pay any other players.

Keep dreamin

worm
05-12-2010, 06:46 AM
Especially considering all basketball talk anywhere inevitably devolves into stupid **** about the Lakers

Did Kobe or another Laker beat you up and take your lunch money?

ohiobronco2
05-12-2010, 07:26 AM
Lebron to Miami would be interesting.

Well, if that happens you can forget about the Lakers winning another title for a while.

ohiobronco2
05-12-2010, 07:29 AM
Is that your hit single "Lebron is God?" Ha!

:rofl: You should take this show on the road. Seriously, you have no idea how funny you are.:rofl:

TheChamp24
05-12-2010, 08:33 AM
I swear, every single post, including this one, has some mention of the Lakers.

Like, holy heck, can we actually not talk about Lakers in every post, and more about the other teams?

And I think Lebron bolts, and becomes a Dan Marino of basketball. All the stats and skills you want, but never going to win a title.

broncocalijohn
05-12-2010, 01:08 PM
Here is the latest yahoo article on Lebron. Pretty damn good. Lakers fans love it too! LOL!
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-lebroncavs051210

ZONA
05-12-2010, 02:00 PM
Calling it.........

The Suns are going to shock the world. Will beat LA in 7 games and then beat Orlando in 6 games, to become the champs. Got a feelin about this.

cutthemdown
05-12-2010, 02:09 PM
Those 2 guys on the same team? Nobody besides those 2 would ever touch the ball. I guess that wouldn't be a problem, since there wouldn't be enough money to pay any other players.

Keep dreamin

You would have to just put a bunch defensive rebounders, and then a great point guard.

I ain't dreamin though. Lakers don't need Lebron. We are about to go back to back.

It's Lebron that needs a winner not the Lakers.

I'm just saying if he wanted to win a championship he would go somewhere that already has at least 1 great player.

It's a 1-2 punch with good team defense and size that wins it. Almost every great NBA team has had 2 stars.

cutthemdown
05-12-2010, 02:10 PM
Calling it.........

The Suns are going to shock the world. Will beat LA in 7 games and then beat Orlando in 6 games, to become the champs. Got a feelin about this.

Yeah but do you like or hate the Lakers? Is this feeling based on basketball or emotion?

When I look at the matchups I see a suns team with no answer for Kobe or Gasol, our 2 best players.

cutthemdown
05-12-2010, 02:11 PM
Lakers in 6 games over the Suns. Maybe 5.

cutthemdown
05-12-2010, 02:12 PM
Kobe is going to have 2 games in the suns series where he goes for 40. Whose going to stop him? Some old dude? no friggin way.

azbroncfan
05-12-2010, 02:21 PM
Kobe is going to have 2 games in the suns series where he goes for 40. Whose going to stop him? Some old dude? no friggin way.

Dudley is a pretty good defender. All you laker guys think its Grant Hill or bust.

Jason in LA
05-12-2010, 02:24 PM
Calling it.........

Nuggets fans had that same feeling last year. I'm just saying. ;D

worm
05-12-2010, 02:29 PM
Lakers in 6 games over the Suns. Maybe 5.

This is how I see it.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-12-2010, 04:51 PM
I swear, every single post, including this one, has some mention of the Lakers.

Like, holy heck, can we actually not talk about Lakers in every post, and more about the other teams?

This is a general NBA thread - people can talk about any team they want.

If you want to see more posts about other teams, then why don't you contribute some?

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-12-2010, 04:54 PM
Yeah but do you like or hate the Lakers? Is this feeling based on basketball or emotion?

When I look at the matchups I see a suns team with no answer for Kobe or Gasol, our 2 best players.

When I look at the matchups, the Suns have a slim advantage at the PG position and with their bench - every other matchup is advantage Lakers.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-12-2010, 04:57 PM
Here is the latest yahoo article on Lebron. Pretty damn good. Lakers fans love it too! LOL!

That's great! :thumbs:

The way LeBrag quit on his team last night?

You will never see Kobe do that.

FADERPROOF
05-12-2010, 05:22 PM
Still furious over last nights game but on a positive note...

I'm a Cavs fan living in the eastern suburbs of Cleveland and has always said that Kobe is better than LeBron. I've been called fairweather, bandwagon, LeBron hater, the pessimistic fan, a "Cavs fan"...everything under the sun I've eben called for having that stance from cavs fans here.

The one thing I always say is "Killer Instinct" and that's the reason why I take Kobe over LBJ. Ive watched every cavs game in lebrons career about and have never seen him with that cold-blooded take over type game outside of the Detroit playoff game in 2007. LeBron isn't that clutch, he hit a game-winner against Golden State last year and the infamous 3 against the Orlando Magic in the playoffs, but outside of that he misses more than he comes through.

Everything about him says "better than Kobe", from his size to his stats look superior and it is a close call between the two, but Kobe takes over games, Kobe hits clutch shots, Kobe will get in his teammates faces to push them to be better, Kobe has the ultimate drive and desire to win at all costs. Lebron doesn't do well in the clutch, will pass as often as he'll take over games, will sit back all passive instead of yelling and getting in teammates faces when they **** up.

Last night and today proved it, we ****ing needed...NEEDED that game last night in our own building and LeBron was a no show. Then afterwards he hits Cavs fans with "I've spoiled them with my play. When you have 3 bad games in a 7 year career then it's easy to point them out." Cavs fans are currently EMBARRASSED, why doesn't he get on the mic and say "This was disgraceful, my performance was unacceptable, my teammates performances were unacceptable and I will make sure that this never happens again."

I'll say LeBron is better than Kobe the day that he shows why he is the best in the league, til then I'll just hope that it happens(starting tomorrow.)

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-12-2010, 05:25 PM

Lebron looked scared.

I've never seen Kobe looked scared. Nor KG. Nor Ray Allen. Nor Magic or Bird or MJ. Even when they had horrible games.

I've seen Pierce looked scared when he was jockeying for position with Artest prior to a game tip off. That was the same look on Lebron's face the entire game.

It was kind of funny that Shaq had to try to put the Cavs on his back and make a comeback because Lebron was too "shell shocked" to do anything. The Cavs better hope that Shaq can give Lebron a "little talk" before the next game.

Mr.Meanie
05-12-2010, 05:43 PM
Still furious over last nights game but on a positive note...

I'm a Cavs fan living in the eastern suburbs of Cleveland and has always said that Kobe is better than LeBron. I've been called fairweather, bandwagon, LeBron hater, the pessimistic fan, a "Cavs fan"...everything under the sun I've eben called for having that stance from cavs fans here.

The one thing I always say is "Killer Instinct" and that's the reason why I take Kobe over LBJ. Ive watched every cavs game in lebrons career about and have never seen him with that cold-blooded take over type game outside of the Detroit playoff game in 2007. LeBron isn't that clutch, he hit a game-winner against Golden State last year and the infamous 3 against the Orlando Magic in the playoffs, but outside of that he misses more than he comes through.

Everything about him says "better than Kobe", from his size to his stats look superior and it is a close call between the two, but Kobe takes over games, Kobe hits clutch shots, Kobe will get in his teammates faces to push them to be better, Kobe has the ultimate drive and desire to win at all costs. Lebron doesn't do well in the clutch, will pass as often as he'll take over games, will sit back all passive instead of yelling and getting in teammates faces when they **** up.

Last night and today proved it, we ****ing needed...NEEDED that game last night in our own building and LeBron was a no show. Then afterwards he hits Cavs fans with "I've spoiled them with my play. When you have 3 bad games in a 7 year career then it's easy to point them out." Cavs fans are currently EMBARRASSED, why doesn't he get on the mic and say "This was disgraceful, my performance was unacceptable, my teammates performances were unacceptable and I will make sure that this never happens again."

I'll say LeBron is better than Kobe the day that he shows why he is the best in the league, til then I'll just hope that it happens(starting tomorrow.)

Brutal take especially for a Cavs fan, but you are exactly right.

The above quote he made about "spoiling" Cav fans, or the later quote in the locker room when asked why he thinks they will be okay in game 6 ("Because they got me", yes that is a verbatim quote), shows IMO he has completely bought into the hype that he's the greatest player ever to play the game.

Kobe's work ethic and unquenchable desire to win at all costs is what seperates him from Lebron, and puts him in Jordan's league. Like that article said, they put the Game first and all other outside business ventures a distant 2nd. Lebron has had "the greatest ever" drilled into him relentlessly by all the people he surrounds himself with and by the Cavs fans who adore him... and I think it's pretty clear where he views himself in NBA lore. What he needs to do is realize he isn't even going to be mentioned with those all time greats until he shows he can carry a team to a few rings.

That said, I think Chris Bosh and Lebron in NY would be pretty damn exciting to watch. I bet he ends up there.

TDmvp
05-12-2010, 06:00 PM
Lebron looked scared.

I've seen Pierce looked scared when he was jockeying for position with Artest prior to a game tip off.

O whatever ... Consider yourself lucky KG was out last year or I doubt you get that ring.

FADERPROOF
05-12-2010, 06:09 PM
Brutal take especially for a Cavs fan, but you are exactly right.

The above quote he made about "spoiling" Cav fans, or the later quote in the locker room when asked why he thinks they will be okay in game 6 ("Because they got me", yes that is a verbatim quote), shows IMO he has completely bought into the hype that he's the greatest player ever to play the game.

Kobe's work ethic and unquenchable desire to win at all costs is what seperates him from Lebron, and puts him in Jordan's league. Like that article said, they put the Game first and all other outside business ventures a distant 2nd. Lebron has had "the greatest ever" drilled into him relentlessly by all the people he surrounds himself with and by the Cavs fans who adore him... and I think it's pretty clear where he views himself in NBA lore. What he needs to do is realize he isn't even going to be mentioned with those all time greats until he shows he can carry a team to a few rings.

That said, I think Chris Bosh and Lebron in NY would be pretty damn exciting to watch. I bet he ends up there.

Hopefully LeBron is finally feeling some heat, plenty of articles have been written about his poor performance and how this is on his shoulders to win these games and how the "lack of teammate support" doesn't fly anymore.

He will have to humble himself and realize that in a game 5 of a 2-2 series that a 3-14 FG's for 15 points is unacceptable, so is the 22 point game in game 4(another loss).

Cavs fans are lost on this because we saw the guy average 38 points a game in the Orlando series last year, were wondering where that guy is right now.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-12-2010, 07:13 PM
O whatever ... Consider yourself lucky KG was out last year or I doubt you get that ring.

Thanks for yet another ignorant drive-by post that shows you know nothing about the NBA. :welcome:

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Kobe's work ethic and unquenchable desire to win at all costs is what seperates him from Lebron, and puts him in Jordan's league.

This.

PaintballCLE
05-12-2010, 08:03 PM
So here is my opinion......tell me what you think.

I still think Lebron is the best player in the league when HE WANTS to be.......i do hate him and his whiny attitude (and i am a cavs fan) I wont be terribly upset to see him go.

A lot of you guys talk about Kobe and him having the killer instinct. I do agree he has it, and I think Lebron HAD it, but going to the finals with the team shown below actually hurt him. Many people think it was great experience and he can build off of it......I actually think its the opposite......it made him feel like they could get there every year by half assing it. They had the best record this year and to use Tiger's words he felt "entitled" to making the finals again. Same thing last year as well.

The last two years they could coast through the regular season, but when it becomes playoff time and the intensity goes up from the other teams......... the Cavs stay the same. I don't think anyone can argue against this years (or last years) Cavs team is far better than they were in 06-07. But I think between then and now Lebron lost something. I am not basing this on one game or series........but at times he just seems like he is going through the motions instead of giving it his all every play.

I still think the cavs will win tomorrow, and then win game 7 at home but obviously the odds are against them.

I think lebron will come out with that killer instinct and carry them to a win in boston and then the cavs will win in a tought nail biter in Cleveland.

The part that hurt the cavs the most was the contracts from the previous GM. Way too much money long term to players that don't deserve it because they were desperate to try to get better players around Lebron. That really tied Ferry's hands because they had no money to spend. Some of the trades he made have been fantastic though........dumping hughes, gooden, eric snow, and all these other guys who were making way too much moeny for way too long of contracts. I think he did the best he could with what he had. Unfortuantely now that moeny is starting to open up, Lebron might be gone. Everyone is saying that lebron will go to NY or miami......but maybe wade or bosch go to cleveland instead since they can use Shaqs and the other expiring contracts to free up money.

I love shaq, but hes a liability in this series. Perkins is one of the few centers big and bulky enough to stop him, and Shaq's slowness hurts them.

I think the cavs should start varejao at center, and use hickson to guard garnett because jamison can't. If only lebron wasn't in love with jamison, and ferry pulled the deal on stoudemire instead the cavs would be unstoppable. I dont know if this is nationaly known....... but Lebron went into ferry's office when they were working on trades before the deadline and pretty much demanded jamison over stoudemire. I think that was a mistake.

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/pntballkrm/cavs2007.jpg

ZONA
05-13-2010, 01:50 AM
Nuggets fans had that same feeling last year. I'm just saying. ;D

Yeah, and the LA fans has that feeling 2 years ago and they lost. I'm just saying. !Booya!

ZONA
05-13-2010, 02:00 AM
Suns feeling good and staying lose. A good sign they have the right mindset. I doubt a scared team would be wearing black eye patches at the start of practice, a fun jab at Nash. And it looks like Lopez is going to return for game 1. I'm guessing some limited action, maybe like 7 minutes per half, for the 1st game.

Alvin Gentry says he welcomes the rest before the start of the Western Conference finals, a week-long hiatus that the Phoenix Suns coach believes will make 7-footer Robin Lopez available for the series.

"He looks a little bit better," Gentry said. "We've got basically six more days so we feel good about his progress continuing so that I think he'll be able to play."

Steve Nash, Grant Hill and Jason Richardson sat out Tuesday's practice, mostly for the rest. Nash had a black right eye but most of the swelling was gone from the elbow he took from Tim Duncan in Game 4.

The atmosphere was loose, with a few players taking shots while wearing a black eye patch to try to emulate Nash in his remarkable one-eyed performance in the fourth quarter on Sunday night.

ZONA
05-13-2010, 02:10 AM
ESPN's 2010 NBA Playoff's MVP so far:

Looks like it's the James and Rondo show so far, lol.

Player/Votes

James: 6
Rondo: 5
Nelson: 3.5
Nash: 3
Stoudemire: 2
Bryant: 2
Howard: 1.5
Gasol: 1

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-13-2010, 02:14 AM
^ James?

After last night?

LMAO!

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-13-2010, 02:18 AM
Even if Lebron does go out and have a monster night tomorrow, I think his refusal to show up for Game 5 took all the wind out of his teammates' sails. That, IMO, is what's ultimately going to kill them. Do I think LBJ is capable of having a stellar game tomorrow? Sure. But I think his not showing up in Game 5 really hurt his credibility with the rest of his team. Why play hard when our leader refuses to? 1 on 5 ain't gonna get it done. Plus Mike Brown was stupid enough to let Lebron guard Rondo for half of Game 5 which ended up getting Pierce going. Good luck trying to close that can of worms. Guy is still not living up to his claim that "he's one of the greatest shooters of all time", but he seemed to be a lot more confident attacking the basket. Provided the Celtics show up and play a good solid game, the Cavs are done.

FADERPROOF
05-13-2010, 02:36 AM
Even if Lebron does go out and have a monster night tomorrow, I think his refusal to show up for Game 5 took all the wind out of his teammates' sails. That, IMO, is what's ultimately going to kill them. Do I think LBJ is capable of having a stellar game tomorrow? Sure. But I think his not showing up in Game 5 really hurt his credibility with the rest of his team. Why play hard when our leader refuses to? 1 on 5 ain't gonna get it done. Plus Mike Brown was stupid enough to let Lebron guard Rondo for half of Game 5 which ended up getting Pierce going. Good luck trying to close that can of worms. Guy is still not living up to his claim that "he's one of the greatest shooters of all time", but he seemed to be a lot more confident attacking the basket. Provided the Celtics show up and play a good solid game, the Cavs are done.

Mike Brown...I shutter whenever I hear that name...

Jason in LA
05-13-2010, 08:09 AM
Yeah, and the LA fans has that feeling 2 years ago and they lost. I'm just saying. !Booya!

Yep, the better team won. Funny how that almost always happens. So the smart money is on the Lakers.

azbroncfan
05-13-2010, 08:33 AM
This Cavs/Boston talk doesn't really matter since Orlando is the best team in the east.

TonyR
05-13-2010, 09:12 AM
Yep, the better team won. Funny how that almost always happens.

Particularly in the NBA. But a lot of flukiness in the other major sports leagues.

ohiobronco2
05-13-2010, 12:24 PM

He has not got the job done. Made some really poor decisions.

ohiobronco2
05-13-2010, 07:55 PM
Congrats Celtics fans. Best of luck the rest of the way.

rmsanger
05-13-2010, 07:57 PM
Rondo is an awesome part of that team, really fun to watch!

ohiobronco2
05-13-2010, 08:08 PM
Rondo is an awesome part of that team, really fun to watch!

He's pretty much unguardable.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-13-2010, 08:12 PM
So how will the Lebron jock riders spin this epic post season collapse?

Will they go with the tried-and-true "Lebron didn't have a good enough supporting cast?"

If so, then how will they explain the fact that this same Cavs team finished with the best record in the league?

ohiobronco2
05-13-2010, 08:15 PM
Celtics are tough. I can't wait to see the Magic-Celtics series. Will be a good one.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-13-2010, 08:21 PM
Lebron in this series vs Celtics:

18 turnovers

22 Percent 3pt

46 Percent FG

74 Percent FT shooting

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-13-2010, 08:28 PM
The Cavs have been the best team in the league the past 2 years - until they lose in the playoffs; then they're Lebron and a bunch of scrubs.

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/6451/1273649724856.jpg

24champ
05-13-2010, 08:29 PM
http://sportpops.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Lebron_Knicks.jpg

LeTurnover James will pack the U-Haul and go to New York...

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-13-2010, 08:37 PM
^ Ha!

Lebron and Madison Avenue: A match made in heaven.

ZONA
05-13-2010, 09:17 PM
Yep, the better team won. Funny how that almost always happens. So the smart money is on the Lakers.

Yeah, kinda funny huh. Just because the Lakers won the west doesn't mean they are playing the best ball right now. The Cavs are the perfect example. They had the best record in the NBA and just lost the series against a team that is playing great ball right now. The Suns are playing fantastic ball right now. No way I'm going to say the Lakers are playing better then Phoenix. They might win this series and they might not. Until LA gets 4 wins, bring it on beotch.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-13-2010, 09:43 PM
Yeah, kinda funny huh. Just because the Lakers won the west doesn't mean they are playing the best ball right now. The Cavs are the perfect example. They had the best record in the NBA and just lost the series against a team that is playing great ball right now. The Suns are playing fantastic ball right now. No way I'm going to say the Lakers are playing better then Phoenix. They might win this series and they might not. Until LA gets 4 wins, bring it on beotch.

One possibility you didn't consider:

Your best might not be good enough this time - even if the Lakers are not 100%.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-13-2010, 10:51 PM

I wonder if he's cleaning out his locker right now as we speak? Ha!

cutthemdown
05-13-2010, 10:55 PM
Suns have no chance. You can try and say well anything can happen, suns playing well, blah blah blah.

The facts are to stop Lakers you need to be able to stop Gasol and Kobe. Suns just don't match up well against those 2.

Then on top of that Suns don't have the player to make Bynum a liability like Magic and Celtics both could IMO.

So yeah Nash will go off, he will keep them close and give them a chance to win some games. But in the end the suns just don't have the horses to take 4 games from the Lakers. Especially not with Kobe heating up and getting healthy. Gasol playing lights out the best he ever has right now.

gunns
05-13-2010, 11:08 PM
So how will the Lebron jock riders spin this epic post season collapse?

Will they go with the tried-and-true "Lebron didn't have a good enough supporting cast?"

If so, then how will they explain the fact that this same Cavs team finished with the best record in the league?

Probably, since that's how they spun it for Kobe when the Lakers were good but not winning it all.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-13-2010, 11:13 PM
Probably, since that's how they spun it for Kobe when the Lakers were good but not winning it all.

Bad comparison.

Lebron's Cavs have finished with the best record in the NBA two years in a row now.

Two times in a row now, Lebron has folded like a cheap suit in the playoffs.

Those teams Kobe had around him really were awful, e.g., his starters were guys like Smush Parker, Kwame Brown, and Luke Walton.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-13-2010, 11:15 PM
Suns have no chance. You can try and say well anything can happen, suns playing well, blah blah blah.

The facts are to stop Lakers you need to be able to stop Gasol and Kobe. Suns just don't match up well against those 2.

Then on top of that Suns don't have the player to make Bynum a liability like Magic and Celtics both could IMO.

So yeah Nash will go off, he will keep them close and give them a chance to win some games. But in the end the suns just don't have the horses to take 4 games from the Lakers. Especially not with Kobe heating up and getting healthy. Gasol playing lights out the best he ever has right now.

Like I said, the Suns have a slight advantage at PG and with their bench, but every other key match-up is advantage Lakers.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-13-2010, 11:27 PM
Haters will never be convinced as long as Kobe never wins a playoff series without a HOF/All star front court.

Stupid?

Yes, but that's how people think.

Lebron is always more impressive because of greater stats and "winning-with-less."

No one thought Lebron would choke twice in a row, and based on this, many people's opinions will change.

Kobe is still regarded as the best post season player today.

No one cares about the regular season MVP.

The last regular season MVP to win a ring the same year was Duncan in 2003.

If Kobe wins one more ring, he has a great chance of winning his sixth. That will cement his legacy.

ZONA
05-14-2010, 04:18 AM
I feel that if the Suns can steal 1 out of the first 2 games, then they have a good chance to beat the Lakers. If the Lakers win the first 2 games, yeah, then it's a slim slim chance.

RhymesayersDU
05-14-2010, 06:30 AM
I feel that if the Suns can steal 1 out of the first 2 games, then they have a good chance to beat the Lakers. If the Lakers win the first 2 games, yeah, then it's a slim slim chance.

I thought that last year!

But anyways, I think it should be a fun series.

worm
05-14-2010, 07:31 AM
Win or lose this year, the Lakers need to get better at the point. Fish can not start for this team next year. (love to have him back off the bench). Not sure Farmar should either.

The triangle doesn't need a great offensive PG...just someone that can make good decisions and isn't a defensive liability.

For all the platitudes about the FA class of 2010..point guard is by far the weakest position available.

PaintballCLE
05-14-2010, 08:11 AM
Here is what I dont understand......

I think Cleveland retooled this offseason to beat Orlando.........they kinda got unlucky that boston was banged up during the regular season and got the 4 seed.
Lets face it going through Chicago and boston is harder than charlotte and atlanta.

But when you think about it...... a healthy boston team is still great.

Rondo > Mo williams
Allen > Anthony Parker
James > Pierce
Garnett > Jamison
Perkins = > Shaq

Rivers > Mike Brown

really looking at it, Boston should have won that series

People wrote boston off because last year they didnt have garnett in the playoffs, and through this years regular season they were banged up most of the way.

Jason in LA
05-14-2010, 11:05 AM
Reports are going around that Mike Brown has been fired, but the Cavs are denying that at the moment. Looks like a press conference is coming. Maybe they want to make it official.

Inkana7
05-14-2010, 11:07 AM
Reports are going around that Mike Brown has been fired, but the Cavs are denying that at the moment. Looks like a press conference is coming. Maybe they want to make it official.

Ugh. Something had to give. What an abortion of a series. Didn't even look like the Cavs.

Jason in LA
05-14-2010, 11:46 AM
I think Cleveland retooled this offseason to beat Orlando.........they kinda got unlucky that boston was banged up during the regular season and got the 4 seed.
Lets face it going through Chicago and boston is harder than charlotte and atlanta.

Rondo > Mo williams
Allen > Anthony Parker
James > Pierce
Garnett > Jamison
Perkins = > Shaq

Rivers > Mike Brown

People wrote boston off because last year they didnt have garnett in the playoffs, and through this years regular season they were banged up most of the way.

Well I wouldn't say that the Cavs were unlucky. When you're the best team it shouldn't matter who you draw. Last year nobody was going to beat the Lakers in the Finals. The year before nobody was going to beat the Celtics. I do agree with you that the Celtics had a better team. That's why they won. It was because they matched up with the Cavs, I'd say that they were just better. Best regular season records and MVPs don't mean much, and teams like the Lakers and Celtics weren't going after that. If the Cavs played the Lakers or Magic in a series they'd lose.

ohiobronco2
05-14-2010, 12:31 PM
Well I wouldn't say that the Cavs were unlucky. When you're the best team it shouldn't matter who you draw. Last year nobody was going to beat the Lakers in the Finals. The year before nobody was going to beat the Celtics. I do agree with you that the Celtics had a better team. That's why they won. It was because they matched up with the Cavs, I'd say that they were just better. Best regular season records and MVPs don't mean much, and teams like the Lakers and Celtics weren't going after that. If the Cavs played the Lakers or Magic in a series they'd lose.

Perhaps, but I think they were just killed by Rondo. He would get to the rim and finish or kick out and C's would hit a 3. They had no answer for him. Against LA, the Cavs would have difficulty guarding Kobe. Orlando would not have a player as explosive as Rondo.

FADERPROOF
05-14-2010, 03:11 PM
Bad comparison.

Lebron's Cavs have finished with the best record in the NBA two years in a row now.

Two times in a row now, Lebron has folded like a cheap suit in the playoffs.

Those teams Kobe had around him really were awful, e.g., his starters were guys like Smush Parker, Kwame Brown, and Luke Walton.

I'll give you this year, but last year LeBron averaged 38 points a game against the Magic, wouldnt say thats folding like a cheap suit.

FADERPROOF
05-14-2010, 03:16 PM
Here is what I dont understand......

Rondo > Mo williams
Allen > Anthony Parker
James > Pierce
Garnett > Jamison
Perkins = > Shaq

Rivers > Mike Brown

Rivers > Mike Brown was the key...

We won 61 games this year being 12 deep, and I know that in the playoffs you cut it down to 8 guys but Mike Brown could not figure out which 8 guys and how much time they get.

Andy guards KG the best and he doesn't play enough, Hickson is a spark at the 4 spot that can get up and down the court and he doesnt play enough, but Jamison who cant guard KG and couldnt make a basket in game 6 is in there almost the entire game.

Good job coach, if you cant win with LeBron and get outcoached by Doc Rivers then you are not cut out to be a head coach in the NBA.

FADERPROOF
05-14-2010, 03:17 PM
Perhaps, but I think they were just killed by Rondo. He would get to the rim and finish or kick out and C's would hit a 3. They had no answer for him. Against LA, the Cavs would have difficulty guarding Kobe. Orlando would not have a player as explosive as Rondo.

Jameer Nelson may not be as explosive but he would've eaten Mo Williams alive as well, he's averaging over 20 ppg in the playoffs and a lot of it is coming off of drives to the basket.

Boobs McGee
05-14-2010, 03:36 PM
Fade, I just want to say this SUCKS! (for you). Thought for sure you'd at least get to the conference finals again this year...hopefully you guys don't lose the best player in your history. SOMEDAY, clevelands luck will turn around .

Stay strong my cav's fan bronco brother.

(and now you can just root for the back to back champs :D )

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-14-2010, 04:58 PM
I'll give you this year, but last year LeBron averaged 38 points a game against the Magic, wouldnt say thats folding like a cheap suit.

As always, the stats don't tell the whole story.

Lebron will always get his stats because the offense is built around him.

Last night he had a triple double, but anyone who watched the game could see that he was ineffective, a no-show as a leader, and that he basically gave up when it mattered most, i.e., in what was arguably the most important game in franchise history.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-14-2010, 05:00 PM
Garnett > Jamison

But...but...but Charles Barkley said Jamison was going to be the "X factor" that would give the Cavs the edge in the series, and that KG wouldn't be able to score on him. ;)

FADERPROOF
05-14-2010, 05:08 PM
As always, the stats don't tell the whole story.

Lebron will always get his stats because the offense is built around him.

Last night he had a triple double, but anyone who watched the game could see that he was ineffective, a no-show as a leader, and that he basically gave up when it mattered most, i.e., in what was arguably the most important game in franchise history.

I watched the entire series last year, LeBron came to play big time in the Orlando series and I won't knock him at all for that effort in a losing series.

This series though was ugly, and LeBron and Mike Brown are the top 2 people that shoulder the blame...just embarrassing all around.

FADERPROOF
05-14-2010, 05:12 PM
Fade, I just want to say this SUCKS! (for you). Thought for sure you'd at least get to the conference finals again this year...hopefully you guys don't lose the best player in your history. SOMEDAY, clevelands luck will turn around .

Stay strong my cav's fan bronco brother.

(and now you can just root for the back to back champs :D )

Appreciated, and if all goes well we will be back for another shot at the title next year(famous words here in Cleveland.)

Also would like to congratulate the Celtics on this series, Ric Bucher put it best that they are getting the shaft in all this "where will Lebron go?" talk because they played as a team, fought hard in all games except game 3 and did the necessary things to advance.

I'm sure I'll still follow the playoffs to see who is winning and all, don't like either Boston or Orlando and impartial to the Suns and Lakers...but I'm already starting to get geared up for Buckeyes football.

Jason in LA
05-14-2010, 08:32 PM

The Magic booted the Cavs out of the playoffs last year. Why would this year be any different? Hell, the series last year wasn't even close. If LeBron doesn't hit that three at the buzzer in Game 2 it might have been a sweep.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-14-2010, 08:50 PM
^ The game 6 loss would've been a rout had Mo Williams not kept the Cavs in the game for most of the first half. Ha!

Lebron "Check my Stats" James just looked like a deer in the headlights most of the game.

PaintballCLE
05-15-2010, 03:33 AM
^ The game 6 loss would've been a rout had Mo Williams not kept the Cavs in the game for most of the first half. Ha!

Lebron "Check my Stats" James just looked like a deer in the headlights most of the game.

and the cavs probably would have won had he not only scored 2 points in the second half.

i think after the game 3 bashing of boston, they really thought they would win game 4 no problem. When they didn't, the panicked in game 5, they game got out of hand at home, and they gave up.

ohiobronco2
05-15-2010, 03:39 AM
The Magic booted the Cavs out of the playoffs last year. Why would this year be any different? Hell, the series last year wasn't even close. If LeBron doesn't hit that three at the buzzer in Game 2 it might have been a sweep.

Nelson would still get his, but not like Rondo did. The Cavs brought in lengthier defenders in order to guard against the 3 which killed them against Orlando last year. Orlando would pass the ball in to Howard, he would get double teamed and would kick it out for an open 3. I'm not saying Cleveland would fair much better against Orlando this year, but I think they would match up better against them than they did against Boston. Frankly, I think Boston takes Orlando.

FADERPROOF
05-15-2010, 05:36 AM

Teams do change from year to year, theres things called free agency and trades...just helping you out a bit.

PaintballCLE
05-15-2010, 08:00 PM

because the cavs retooled this year to focus on beating orlando. I think they forgot that garnett would be back this year after he was out of last years playoffs with an injury. Granted they got kinda unlucky that boston didnt get the 3 seed. because then orlando would have knocked them out....and cleveland was built to beat orlando this year.

eddie mac
05-15-2010, 08:17 PM
What Denver dickhead decided to trade Jameer Nelson back in 2004??? That ****er needs buried under 20 tonnes of sand.

ohiobronco2
05-17-2010, 07:21 AM
At one point in time Boston was up by 20. They are looking the part.

24champ
05-17-2010, 09:41 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r8ROM0HGO5g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r8ROM0HGO5g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Boobs McGee
05-17-2010, 09:52 AM
What Denver dickhead decided to trade Jameer Nelson back in 2004??? That ****er needs buried under 20 tonnes of sand.

I believe the correct answer you're looking for here is Kiki

24champ
05-17-2010, 08:41 PM
Suns got their asses beat, Black Mamba is pissed off and hasn't forgotten the 2005 and 2006 playoff loses to the Suns. Phil is undefeated in a series after winning a game 1. It's going to be a quick series, bring on the Celtics.

http://benzandabackpack.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/kobe-scowl.jpg

Boobs McGee
05-17-2010, 08:41 PM
Demolished the suns ;D

BACK TO BACK BABY

Jason in LA
05-17-2010, 08:44 PM
So... is the Lakers/Suns series mathematically over? Like, could they go ahead and boycott the state of Arizona and still win this series?

Yeah, way to go Phoenix.

Jason in LA
05-17-2010, 08:54 PM
Where did the thread about Phil Jackson talking trash go? That one was funny. One person claimed Phil's mind games get the Lakers more calls. Well for a seventh time in 11 playoff games, the Lakers opponent shot more free throws then them. The Suns shot 32 to the Lakers 22. The Lakers opponents have shot more free throws then them in the playoffs. The refs must be trying to keep these games close.

24champ
05-17-2010, 08:56 PM
So... is the Lakers/Suns series mathematically over? Like, could they go ahead and boycott the state of Arizona and still win this series?

Yeah, way to go Phoenix.

But but but they beat the Spurs...:rofl:

HAT
05-17-2010, 09:11 PM
****ing POS refs keep handing the Lakers these games. Bastards!

Maximus
05-17-2010, 09:12 PM
Ho Humm another stellar performance by the Greatest Player In The Game Bring out the Broom!

ohiobronco2
05-17-2010, 09:13 PM
Ho Humm another stellar performance by the Greatest Player In The Game Bring out the Broom!

2nd.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-17-2010, 09:19 PM
^ Um, no.

The second has gone fishing.

You gotta be hungry Lebron!!!

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/l7u4CApKwL8/0.jpg

24champ
05-17-2010, 09:21 PM
At first I was like...

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/2009/news/features/fran_blinebury/06/12/jackson/pjax608.jpg

Then I was like...

http://montanakids.com/cool_stories/famous_montanans/Images/phil-jackson-lakers.jpg

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-17-2010, 09:23 PM

Suns only giving up 95ppg in these playoffs.

How 'bout 93 in three quarters tonight? Ha!

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/1245/lebronlwo3ca6.jpg

Maximus
05-17-2010, 09:24 PM
2nd.

Dominique Wilkins never won a championship and neither will Lebunk ROFL!

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-17-2010, 09:30 PM
Dominique Wilkins never won a championship and neither will Lebunk ROFL!

Yeah, but LeChoke has the stats! ;)

24champ
05-17-2010, 09:30 PM
^ Um, no.

The second has gone fishing.

You gotta be hungry Lebron!!!

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/l7u4CApKwL8/0.jpg

Went fishing and sporting this tee...
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2009/06/21/0621_lebron_57433ex_james_b-gr_01-1.jpg

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-17-2010, 09:38 PM
****ing POS refs keep handing the Lakers these games. Bastards!

:stupid:

FTM-A:

Lakers 18-22

Suns 24-32

OBF1
05-17-2010, 09:39 PM
Where is my girlfriend Zona ??? How about Phil Jackson almost costing them the game

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-17-2010, 09:40 PM
Went fishing and sporting this tee...
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2009/06/21/0621_lebron_57433ex_james_b-gr_01-1.jpg

Maximus
05-17-2010, 09:43 PM
Yeah, but LeChoke has the stats! ;)

Hummmm... Lets compare Dominique with LeChoke

http://www.frontiernet.net/~junkmailbox2/Dominique.jpg

http://www.frontiernet.net/~junkmailbox2/James.jpg

HAT
05-17-2010, 09:43 PM
:stupid:

FTM-A:

Lakers 18-22

Suns 24-32

Sarcasm eluded you sir...

I saw Nash carry at least 5 times tonight! ;D

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-17-2010, 09:46 PM

And a big 19/19 for "The Human Swiss Army Knife." :~ohyah!:

http://gossip.whyfame.com/files/2009/09/lamar_odom2.jpg

http://www.clublakers.com/images/smilies/stunoicecluh7.gifhttp://www.clublakers.com/images/smilies/ball1.gif

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-17-2010, 09:47 PM
Sarcasm eluded you sir...

I saw Nash carry at least 5 times tonight! ;D

My bad - thought you were being serious. ^5

Maximus
05-17-2010, 09:52 PM
And a big 19/19 for "The Human Swiss Army Knife." :~ohyah!:

http://gossip.whyfame.com/files/2009/09/lamar_odom2.jpg

http://www.clublakers.com/images/smilies/stunoicecluh7.gifhttp://www.clublakers.com/images/smilies/ball1.gif

Odom was money and Gasol was his normal dominant self too... Totally dismantled the suns!

HAT
05-17-2010, 09:55 PM
Check my location next time. :yayaya:

I will be putting beer & pizza money on Los Suns + whatever in game 2 however....Lamar will be a no show.

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
05-17-2010, 10:06 PM
Check my location next time. :yayaya:

That doesn't necessarily mean anything around here (see SoCal Bronco, et al.)

http://www.clublakers.com/images/smilies/ball1.gif