PDA

View Full Version : Where is the "Dilusional Ravens Fans" thread?

ZONA
10-26-2009, 11:57 PM
Shouldn't it be out already?

BroncoDoug
10-27-2009, 12:03 AM
its only monday... it'll come...

UberBroncoMan
10-27-2009, 12:09 AM
It's going to be hard though. A rather large % of them are quite rational.

ZONA
10-27-2009, 12:33 AM
It's going to be hard though. A rather large % of them are quite rational.

yeah, I was just on one board and almost all of them think it's going to be a close game and many even think the Broncos will win. They actually are giving up the praise quite a bit. It's unreal how you can go to a Chargers forum and it's "our team will smoke you by 40" and the next week you go to a Ravens board and they are like "We are going to have big time match up problems with the Broncos, on both offense and defense".

If we DON'T fumble the ball this week, I think we should win by 10. If we lose a fumble or 2, that will be what makes this a close game.

tsiguy96
10-27-2009, 12:47 AM
yeah, I was just on one board and almost all of them think it's going to be a close game and many even think the Broncos will win. They actually are giving up the praise quite a bit. It's unreal how you can go to a Chargers forum and it's "our team will smoke you by 40" and the next week you go to a Ravens board and they are like "We are going to have big time match up problems with the Broncos, on both offense and defense".

If we DON'T fumble the ball this week, I think we should win by 10. If we lose a fumble or 2, that will be what makes this a close game.

ravens fans have no grudge or bias against the broncos. of course they will be more rational.

Killericon
10-27-2009, 01:07 AM
What's more, I don't think we, as a fan base, are ready to be cocky about the idea of being 7-0.

tsiguy96
10-27-2009, 01:12 AM
What's more, I don't think we, as a fan base, are ready to be cocky about the idea of being 7-0.

ive noticed a very humbled fanbase recently. we dont look past games or take any game for granted as an easy win. its more like, we are along for the ride to see how long it can last, whereas like colts and saints fans are looking for the blowout every single game (and getting it alot of times)

what will happen though, as soon as broncos lose a game, the media is waiting to pounce on it "we knew all along they were no good" etc etc

Old Dude
10-27-2009, 07:27 AM
Still looking. Not much luck. For example:

http://www.ravens24x7.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3&order=desc&page=2

Problem is that they've lost three in a row. Close games against very good opponents, but three Ls in a row will take the steam out of almost any fanbase.

baja
10-27-2009, 07:50 AM
0-20-2009, 08:48 AM
willy72480
On The Practice Squad

Re: OT: Denver has got a nasty pass rush
Denver is definitely nasty on defense, but the one good thing for us is Denver's offense doesn't seem to throw the long ball much. Our secondary can't handle the long ball, so we should be good in that sense. Still, I'm a bit more worried about this game after watching last night. The Ravens have to beat Denver in two weeks, or it's trouble for our playoff hopes. It should be a great game.

I think this is the week Josh unwraps the new & improved Orton and the deep ball.

broncogary
10-27-2009, 07:53 AM
It's Old Dude's job to start the thread.

LRtagger
10-27-2009, 07:55 AM
Here's one for you:

http://boards.baltimoreravens.com/topic/14687-the-undefeated-broncos/page__view__findpost__p__266598

Nobody is concerned with the Broncos defense. The Ravens offense can out-score anyone. Especially when the defense doesn't dig a whole early for them and limit the playcalling.

Honestly... this game will come down to the officials. And we all know whose side the officials are on. It's as simple as that. If the game is close enough for the officials to decide, they will give it to the Broncos.

ROFL!ROFL!ROFL!

outdoor_miner
10-27-2009, 07:56 AM
Still looking. Not much luck. For example:

http://www.ravens24x7.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3&order=desc&page=2

Problem is that they've lost three in a row. Close games against very good opponents, but three Ls in a row will take the steam out of almost any fanbase.

Are you kidding? They are giving us respect!?!? Talk about delusional! Just look at these idiots. Some of them think we are actually for real! Morons!

http://www.ravens24x7.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43526

We're going to get our asses handed to us on a platter! I think we'll have plenty of fodder for the delusional thread. :thumbsup:

gunns
10-27-2009, 08:04 AM

On ESPN last night they had a poll of which undefeated team will be the next to go down. The whole nation, or 78% of the vote, was for the Broncos, including Colorado and surrounding heavy Bronco country. I'm up for more surprises by this team.

baja
10-27-2009, 08:12 AM
Who thinks that both the Colts and the Broncos will be undefeated when they meet.

Old Dude
10-27-2009, 08:27 AM
Here it is:

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=86168

dbfan4life
10-27-2009, 08:30 AM
Who thinks that both the Colts and the Broncos will be undefeated when they meet.

The Colts will be. Have you seen their cream puff schedule?

Hotrod
10-27-2009, 08:31 AM
I think this is the week Josh unwraps the new & improved Orton and the deep ball.

Hilarious! this is why I love you Baja always cracking jokes.