PDA

View Full Version : Yet another Reason to Make the Orange Jerseys our Primaries

v2micca
10-25-2009, 09:35 PM
So I was watching the Saints Dolphins game and I noticed that Miami elected to play in their White Jerseys and thus forced New Orleans to dress in those dark Black Jerseys in that bright muggy Miami Sun.

It may be a small to negligible advantage, but I'd bet those Bright Orange Jerseys probably stay cooler than those Dark Navy ones in Hot weather.

gunns
10-25-2009, 09:38 PM
So I was watching the Saints Dolphins game and I noticed that Miami elected to play in their White Jerseys and thus forced New Orleans to dress in those dark Black Jerseys in that bright muggy Miami Sun.

It may be a small to negligible advantage, but I'd bet those Bright Orange Jerseys probably stay cooler than those Dark Navy ones in Hot weather.

I think for most areas that hot weather is over. I like both jerseys.

Broncosfreak_56
10-25-2009, 09:48 PM
Orange looks badass. How many teams have dark blue as their primary color? We need to bring out the orange crush again.

Blart
10-25-2009, 09:50 PM
Dark colors are too 90's, back when teams were still chasing those Raiders dollars.

delany
10-25-2009, 10:10 PM
I think for most areas that hot weather is over. I like both jerseys.

For most areas yes...but I was at this game today.

On the field it was over 120. I was melting and all I was doing was drinking beer...not wearing pads and dressed in black.

The Moops
10-27-2009, 04:56 AM
I would like to see the Orange for at least half of the home games . . .

Orange is the defining color of the Broncos rich heritage!

Ramathorn
10-27-2009, 06:24 AM
I vote orange! This thread needs a poll!

TailgateNut
10-27-2009, 07:33 AM
Orange is the way to go because I have way to many orange shirts and jerseys. (and of course it DEFINES the Broncos).

gtown
10-27-2009, 07:57 AM
We need to go back to the old unis with the orange home jerseys. I miss those days. I just bought an old school Broncos sweatshirt and numerous people have told me that the Broncos need to switch back to the old logo.

Dukes
10-27-2009, 08:20 AM
So does Bowlen really not like the orange jersey's, or is that just a nasty rumor?

55CrushEm
10-27-2009, 08:59 AM
Orange looks badass. How many teams have dark blue as their primary color? We need to bring out the orange crush again.

Yep......do it!

Jason in LA
10-27-2009, 09:40 AM
We need to go back to the old unis with the orange home jerseys. I miss those days. I just bought an old school Broncos sweatshirt and numerous people have told me that the Broncos need to switch back to the old logo.

I totally agree! My boycott of the new gear is still going, 12 years strong! lol I'm glad that companies are making gear with the old logo on it. Gives me Bronco gear to buy.

missingnumber7
10-27-2009, 09:44 AM
Orange is the way to go because I have way to many orange shirts and jerseys. (and of course it DEFINES the Broncos).

The main team color will always be orange...just look in the stands during any given day.

Vegas_Bronco
10-27-2009, 09:47 AM
Since I am the Vice Chair the Broncos Jersey Board, I will make sure your voices are heard and that 'change' does actually happen this time. Go Orange!

TailgateNut
10-27-2009, 09:54 AM
The main team color will always be orange...just look in the stands during any given day.

:thumbsup:

Hogan11
10-27-2009, 10:12 AM

The orange will cook you just as much as the blue will, believe it or not.

Navy blue reeks of conformity and is an unnatural color for this franchise, regardless of what was won or lost in them.

missingnumber7
10-27-2009, 10:17 AM
Since I am the Vice Chair the Broncos Jersey Board, I will make sure your voices are heard and that 'change' does actually happen this time. Go Orange!

Mr Vice Chair,

I move to change the colors not only to mainly orange, but also back to royal blue as well.

long beach bronco
10-27-2009, 11:38 AM
Our road uni's should be orange pants with blue trim and white jersey's.

TailgateNut
10-27-2009, 11:41 AM
our road uni's should be orange pants with blue trim and white jersey's.

wtf???

Killericon
10-27-2009, 11:43 AM
I don't get it. I think the Broncos' blue jersey is one of the best looking jerseys in all of sports. I also like the Orange, and like it when I see it out there, but to me, the blue is our best jersey.

Not to mention the fact that it's what John was wearing when he hoisted the Lombardi.

DenverBrit
10-27-2009, 11:51 AM
The orange will cook you just as much as the blue will, believe it or not.

Navy blue reeks of conformity and is an unnatural color for this franchise, regardless of what was won or lost in them.

It reeks of something else too. ;D

http://product.images.dreamsretail.com/64-15/64-15316-P.jpg

Garcia Bronco
10-27-2009, 11:53 AM
I don't get it. I think the Broncos' blue jersey is one of the best looking jerseys in all of sports. I also like the Orange, and like it when I see it out there, but to me, the blue is our best jersey.

Not to mention the fact that it's what John was wearing when he hoisted the Lombardi.

We won because of the JErsey change. Darker colors are more intimidating.

TailgateNut
10-27-2009, 11:53 AM
It reeks of something else too. ;D

http://product.images.dreamsretail.com/64-15/64-15316-P.jpg

Like a plate of barf-a-roni.

TailgateNut
10-27-2009, 11:54 AM
We won because of the JErsey change. Darker colors are more intimidating.

Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious! Hilarious!Hilarious!

Vegas_Bronco
10-27-2009, 07:40 PM
Mr Vice Chair,

I move to change the colors not only to mainly orange, but also back to royal blue as well.

Anyone want to second that motion?

Broncolorado
10-27-2009, 08:30 PM
I look for McD to have them wear orange and make an adjustment at half time and come out in something different with everyone wearing different numbers.

ksBRONCOfan
10-27-2009, 08:49 PM
Mr Vice Chair,

I second this motion.

BroncoFiend
10-27-2009, 08:58 PM
Anyone want to second that motion?

Terrible idea, the midnight blue compliments orange perfectly. I agree with making the dominant color orange, but the midnight blue stays!

Don Flamenco
10-27-2009, 09:11 PM
I like using the orange more for the road jersey. Kinda like this but imagine it being our current uniform except the stripes orange with the blue border... inverting our away jerseys right now

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/eeEErRaY/awayuni01wu9.gif

Bronco X
10-27-2009, 09:27 PM
Not sure that's a good reason, but I'm in favor of making the orange our primaries because they look cooler. I warmed to the blues after they won 2 straight titles the first years in them but the time feels right to get closer to the roots. I love the alternate orange jerseys too, IMO they look the best of all the orange jerseys the Broncos have had in their history.

Vegas_Bronco
10-28-2009, 02:24 AM
I'm sorry but we have 2 motions of the floor at this time. Until Mr. Don Flamenco gets the pigment of the skin right on that #27 figurine, we're going to table this discussion for the night.

Atwater His Ass
10-28-2009, 03:19 AM
I like using the orange more for the road jersey. Kinda like this but imagine it being our current uniform except the stripes orange with the blue border... inverting our away jerseys right now

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/eeEErRaY/awayuni01wu9.gif

Those are horrible.