PDA

View Full Version : best horror film slasher

chadta
10-24-2009, 07:43 PM
i just had to get in on the off topic action, and since freddy vs jason was on the othernight, and texas chainsaw is on now i had to know, whos your favorite slasher?

Rock Chalk
10-24-2009, 08:59 PM
Michael Myers did it for me. First of all, he lived in the real world. Second of all, he was apparently human and could, in theory, actually die, and the plain white mask and silence were just awesome. The original Halloween was awesomely scary.

The entire Saw series sucks.

Jason wasn't even the best villian in his series, his mom was.

Freddy scared the bejesus out of me when I was a kid but he didn't age well. I watch those Nightmare movies now and they are retarded.

I saw Chainsaw just once, was rather terrifying but not really memorable.

Chucky was by far the most humorous of them.

NFLBRONCO
10-24-2009, 09:03 PM
I think Michael is best loved Halloween.

Archer81
10-24-2009, 09:09 PM
Saw series...imo, stupid.

Krueger scared the hell out of me as a kid. A monster that attacks you in your dreams? Holy monkey.

Jason Voorhees never really scared me. Even though this series did create the whoever ****s in a tent in the woods is gonna die scenario.

Same with Michael Meyers.

Chainsaw Massacre was interesting, but not scary.

Chucky...I hate dolls anyway. They have creepy eyes. But a redheaded my buddy and me didnt scare me. The things the protagonists would do to kill him were funny. Nailgun on a toy manufacturing line and being melted in boiling plastic...or being burned in a fireplace.

Some not mentioned:

Scream...horror slasher...whateve. Bleh.

I know what you did last summer...double bleh.

:Broncos:

UberBroncoMan
10-24-2009, 09:11 PM
Went Freddy Krueger.

But the concept of Chucky scared the **** out of me as a kid.

The way Jigsaw killed you though... or maimed you... just brutal.

Bronco Bob
10-24-2009, 09:47 PM
Favorite Freddy scene:

He's eating a pizza and as the camera pans closer, the meatballs on the pizza
are actually tiny human heads screaming in terror.