PDA

View Full Version : Haha did you guys see this "fail" video yet??

crush17
10-23-2009, 02:18 PM
Wow, Adam Schein. Total douchebaggery...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hwp5l6CYpZU&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_profilepage&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hwp5l6CYpZU&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_profilepage&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

broncocalijohn
10-23-2009, 02:21 PM
lol. See these are why we bump things. I would love to hear from him now. Annoying dude btw.

crush17
10-23-2009, 02:22 PM
I think I would probably punch him in the throat "Spider style" if I ever met him.

Not because of what he said about the Broncos, but purely based on how annoying and nasal-y his voice is lol

ZONA
10-23-2009, 02:25 PM
What is up with Duke and this "trust" crap? He's so stuck on that one issue it's pathetic. What has Josh done? Well he did run the offense for the NE Pats helping them win Superbowls, he did learn under one of the best all time coaches ever. You would have to give him some kind of credit.

I swear Dukes had a hard on for Cutler or something.

And that Schein guy is just down right a waste of air time. Period. Sure, he was way off but he is so annoying it's not even watchable.

Inkana7
10-23-2009, 02:25 PM
Wow. What a chode.

rbackfactory80
10-23-2009, 02:28 PM
These guys have no qualifications to talk football. The other morning I am on the way to work and I hear Mike greenberg say he is going with the Chargers because of a "gut" feeling. Who wants opinion from a guy who is guessing like my mom who picks winners based on what city they are from. The better the shopping area the better the chance they have to win, according to my mom.

Jekyll15Hyde
10-23-2009, 02:30 PM
can we just perpetually bump this every day? thank you

Paladin
10-23-2009, 02:30 PM
Can we e-mail a copy of this vid to these guys? Would they watch it?

Baba Booey
10-23-2009, 02:32 PM
Wow Schein basically fails as a human. At least Clayton didn't work himself into a shouting fit with the camera when analyzing the Broncos.

ZONA
10-23-2009, 02:33 PM
These guys have no qualifications to talk football. The other morning I am on the way to work and I hear Mike greenberg say he is going with the Chargers because of a "gut" feeling. Who wants opinion from a guy who is guessing like my mom who picks winners based on what city they are from. The better the shopping area the better the chance they have to win, according to my mom.

"gut feeling" generally means you can't make up your mind based on stats and facts from this year and you are just basing an opinion on what the team did last year. It worked well for Greenie, what a boner.

Dukes
10-23-2009, 02:38 PM
Ok I think I really am going to change my name now

Master___Pain
10-23-2009, 02:39 PM
Sadly, Schein sounds like some of the more vocal posters here during the offseason.....we sure jhns is not Schein?

crush17
10-23-2009, 02:50 PM
Sadly, Schein sounds like some of the more vocal posters here during the offseason.....we sure jhns is not Schein?

LOL

man, you took the words right outta my mouth....

DomCasual
10-23-2009, 03:15 PM
I liked the video. But that buzzer in the background is completely obnoxious.

jhns
10-23-2009, 03:28 PM

While we are close, I didn't have a problem with nearly as much as he did. I liked the Moreno pick and our draft in general. The only thing I complain about in the draft is trading next years first for Smith. I did complain some about us spending so much on offense when some of those resources could go to defense. That was when evaluating all of the signings though, draft/FA. We signed a lot of offensive players when we had a horrible defense and very good offense. Really, I loved our offseason until we traded Cutler. Between that and trading next years first, I did think McDaniels was out of his mind. Good thing he is proving me wrong.

I will also say that it wasn't just me and Shein saying these things. It was 99% of the world. Again, it is a good thing McDaniels knows football better than all of us.

I liked the video. But that buzzer in the background is completely obnoxious.

I agree. I had my headphones up and it made my ears hurt.

Br0nc0Buster
10-23-2009, 03:32 PM
This meme that Denver will suck just picked up popularity and suddenly everyone was regurgitating it to make themselves look smart

And some will say "no one saw this coming with Denver", well that may be true to an extent, but the arguments a lot of these "experts" were making about why we would suck were just beyond retarded

jorad2111
10-23-2009, 03:35 PM
oct 22nd apology from adam schein to Josh McDaniels

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/10255574/Boom-or-Bust:-Colts

Peoples Champ
10-23-2009, 03:47 PM
lol. See these are why we bump things. I would love to hear from him now. Annoying dude btw.

I also would love to hear what this guy says now, then punch him in the face.

UberBroncoMan
10-23-2009, 05:55 PM
3:20-3:25

ROFL. He looks/sounds like a Turkey on speed.

2KBack
10-23-2009, 06:20 PM
I'm sick of hearing every analyst who was wrong using the excuse that no one else thought they would be any good either. That is bull****.

Hogan11
10-23-2009, 07:06 PM
Probably the only time in my entire life that I've ever agreed with Deion Sanders

Bronx33
10-23-2009, 07:11 PM
Schein :rofl: omg how many feet can that guy fit in his mouth and dukie is in the wrong profession.