PDA

View Full Version : No Madden Update This Week

Doggcow
10-23-2009, 01:38 PM
Because we beat the Chargers :(

HEAV
10-23-2009, 04:33 PM
Nope Ian and crew think it's best to skip a week. EA needs living rosters like 2K Sports...

want2bAbronco2
10-23-2009, 08:14 PM
hopefully we get one before we play the ravens...and hopefully after we beat them (sometime I do want to play this game, but as long as we are winning I dont care)

Crushisback
10-23-2009, 10:32 PM
We're pretty decent as of now. I'm killin people with Elvis! Supprisingly Gaffney is pretty good too, breaks alot of tackles. If anything I'd say our O-line still needs a boost.

Man-Goblin
10-23-2009, 10:56 PM
We're pretty decent as of now. I'm killin people with Elvis! Supprisingly Gaffney is pretty good too, breaks alot of tackles. If anything I'd say our O-line still needs a boost.

Where are you playing Dumervil? It seems like playing him on the right side of the defense doesn't do much.

Broncos4Life
10-23-2009, 11:41 PM
Where are you playing Dumervil? It seems like playing him on the right side of the defense doesn't do much.

Dude I switch him to the left and use ayers on the right. Maybe its me but it seems like guys with more strength work better on the right side.It seems like its always been like this on madden going back to 02 or 03. Also the LBs dont lose any of their attributes when you switch em.

Crushisback
10-24-2009, 01:23 AM

When you know the are passin it's pretty good to blitz him off the offensive left. However I make sure to bring my DE (which is Moss) directly behind Doom pre-snap. Then run your DE off Dooms outside shoulder. The tackle picks you up, be sure and bring the Tackle wide with you. Usually if you get the corner somewhat the RB will come to help against you.

That leaves Doom to do his thing 1 on 1 against thier LG. That works well.

Another basic play is just Weak Blitz (Dooms side) where you shift you Backers defensive left and your line defensive right and Stunt the line back to the defensive left. Same thing, Doom gets singled on an inerior lineman and this play doesn't have the liability to the run that the previous one does.

Or if your playin a chump just Nano blitz and you won't need Doom.:~ohyah!:

Killericon
10-24-2009, 01:42 AM
Since the last update, Marshall is the best slot receiver of all time, with Royal close behind. My Games usually finish with Marshall having 15 catches for 100 yards, and Royal having 5 for 150. 4 WR sets every time.

Crushisback
10-24-2009, 09:51 AM
Since the last update, Marshall is the best slot receiver of all time, with Royal close behind. My Games usually finish with Marshall having 15 catches for 100 yards, and Royal having 5 for 150. 4 WR sets every time.

Do you use MCD playbook? I like the WC PB lately.

Carmelo15
10-24-2009, 10:57 AM
For some reason I kill with Ayers. Especially when I call cover 2 switch. Basically the de engages the rt n Ayers is left free or one on one on a rb