View Full Version : My Conundrum this week

Doggcow
10-22-2009, 08:25 AM
I have a bunch of guys I can't really decide on lol

Hakeem Nicks Vs Az
Mario Manningham Vs Az
Lance Moore Vs Miami
Ricky Williams Vs NO

I look at Hakeem and Mario as needing to play both, and I have 2 spots (my other WR is DEYA GO HINES WARD, so I have 1 WR/1TE/WR/RB spot. I think Moore can be huge, because Miami's D is beat up, and now that he's healthy, with Brees slinging, he's a great option. Ricky is the most consistent player I've seen in a while, constantly like 150 total yards and a TD here and there, like a stud, but NO might get up on them big, but Miami seems to always run.

Right now I have Moore and Ricky in, but the AZ game could easily be a shootout also..

Doggcow
10-23-2009, 01:16 PM
Theres no way I pick right...

underrated29
10-23-2009, 02:07 PM
well id ont play against you this week. So i would go with............

Exactly how you have it.

A solid RB is way better than a good/potential wr imo. So thats the case for ricky.

And Lance Moore, is their #2 behind colston, he has just been injured. now that he is back i look for him to bust out. The game is in a dome right? Thats all the more reason.....

but you have some good options so you can be relieved that no matter who you choose it might not be the right choice, but it wont be a bad choice either.

Doggcow
10-25-2009, 01:53 PM
**** you ricky williams, really?

Doggcow
10-25-2009, 01:53 PM
Against one of the best run d's he has 2 tds and 80 yards in 1 quarter ><

Doggcow
10-25-2009, 06:14 PM
Knew it, benching Ricky ****ed me this week. God damnit. I'm never playing guys in primetime again.

underrated29
10-25-2009, 08:57 PM
sorry man. I told you to keep him in there.

But seriously. 3tds? Where did that come from.