PDA

View Full Version : Tony Sheffler on Rome show

Peoples Champ
10-21-2009, 09:53 AM
I think Shef is on there in the next 30 min - 1 hour

Man-Goblin
10-21-2009, 09:57 AM
Is he going to ask Rome for a pass interference call?

TheReverend
10-21-2009, 10:00 AM
Is he going to ask Rome for a pass interference call?

:rofl:

RhymesayersDU
10-21-2009, 10:02 AM
Monkey monkey monkey

SoonerBronco
10-21-2009, 10:05 AM
Hope he asks about sheff's conversations with Shaun Phillips...

SoDak Bronco
10-21-2009, 10:18 AM
anyone have a link to listen online?

JimmyFocus
10-21-2009, 10:21 AM
anyone have a link to listen online?

http://www.fm1043thefan.com/listenOnline.aspx

RhymesayersDU
10-21-2009, 10:38 AM
http://www.fm1043thefan.com/listenOnline.aspx

Wow, I am shocked this is working. Romey charges for a live stream on his website. I know my local station has a listen live deal, but it goes dead for Rome.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-21-2009, 10:38 AM
Just came on.

Peoples Champ
10-21-2009, 10:40 AM
just said Brian Dawkins turns into a monster on the field

crowebomber
10-21-2009, 10:43 AM
Rome will love him now that he referenced Jim's horse. Rome will talk about that for the next week.

Kaylore
10-21-2009, 10:48 AM
on Dawkins: He literally transforms into a monster on game day. It's unreal. You have to witness it to believe it.

On Merriman's "disrespectful" comment: They've had our number last several times we played. To say that is weak. We had a chant on their end and one thing led to another. Everyone had us last this offseason and we've worked hard to stay together.

On Chargers having their number and Tony's game: When you look at my numbers against San Diego it's been the same every year. Something about Norv Turner not respecting my game but I get matched up against a safety every game and I got to make plays on MNF in a big game.

On McD knowing Rome's show: He references Rome in meetings and gives us advice on what to say to the media. Drinking the kool-aid.

on McD being young and so good: We had those questions in March. Shanny one of the best coaches in NFL history but McD surprised them and got everyone to play together and it's special. Referenced Rome's underdog horse and Rome went nuts.

On how long it took him to buy in: Best friend was Jay and trade rumors around me took awhile for me to buy in, not gonna lie. Every week ball is spread around and when it comes your way you gotta make plays. We believe in what we're doing.

On life with Cutler: Lot's of ifs and butts on what Jay could have done here. Orton is a great leader and great QB and most underrated player in the NFL and deserves respect and thinks it's coming.

On being 6-0: A new challenge each week. Going into Dallas everyone was saying we hadn't beat anyone. It's been that way every week. Every week we work and get better.

on Unis: Stripes make my skinny legs look bad but we roll with it.

GoBroncos DownUnder
10-21-2009, 10:49 AM
Scheff on the Cutler trade:
"Yeah, J-Cut is one of my best friends!"
"It took me a little longer to get on page with my coach, but I did. Now I'm drinking the cool aide"

NICE!!

Peoples Champ
10-21-2009, 10:51 AM
Tony Sheffler is a genetic beast.........thats what the nuggets trainer said about him when Scott Hastings was going to fight Sheff in MMA.

dbfan21
10-21-2009, 10:53 AM
Thanks for transcribing guys! Good stuff!

Mountain Bronco
10-21-2009, 11:07 AM
Tony sounds like a retard. Just sayin...