PDA

View Full Version : www.firejoshmcdaniels.com

Boobs McGee
10-20-2009, 10:45 PM
L O L

http://www.firejoshmcdanielsnow.com/

I'd never heard of this site before, but this person is eating some SERIOUS crow. Changed the name of his website hahah.

I truly wonder which member of this board was the creator.

McD, winning back the nation one game at a time!

LETS GO BRONCS

penguintheory
10-20-2009, 11:12 PM
hilarious

Broncomutt
10-20-2009, 11:24 PM
coach

for

life

BroncoBuff
10-20-2009, 11:32 PM
Speaking of this kinda thing .... I think we owe that 'firemikehsanahan" guy an apology or ten :~ohyah!:

cutthemdown
10-20-2009, 11:46 PM
Gotta be Rasta's site.

cutthemdown
10-20-2009, 11:49 PM
Speaking of this kinda thing .... I think we owe that 'firemikehsanahan" guy an apology or ten :~ohyah!:

Either that or we could admit none of us can see the future.

For me it wasn't people saying I think Broncos will be 4-12, or 2-14, it was the disrespect shown while doing it.

It's fine to say I think the team talent deficient, its a new system, chances are it will be tough yr. To say things like Owner has dementia, or the coach is this or that just seemed disrespectful considering all Bowlen has done for the city of Denver, The Broncos and the NFL.

broncocalijohn
10-20-2009, 11:49 PM
I was thinking someone else owns it. :blueflame :blueflame :blueflame

broncocalijohn
10-20-2009, 11:51 PM

No way. That dude was MIA when Mike would have a big run and then nitpick certain items that he didnt jive with. Mattmvp I think was his handle. Why he hasnt come by now that mike is gone? He was a one trick pony. He probably owns that site too. Anyone care to look up the WHOIS on the two?

OBF1
10-21-2009, 12:33 AM
What a freekin tool, I think I know where a few of our "Lost" posters went :thumbs:

Popps
10-21-2009, 12:44 AM
what a freekin tool, i think i know where a few of our "lost" posters went :thumbs:

rofl!

Drek
10-21-2009, 04:28 AM

No, he was a jackass for several years when Shanahan was starting to do some good work (like handing a lot of the draft over to the Goodmans). When Shanahan showed an unwillingness to look past his own nepotism to fix the defense, and sat by the entire season as an elite yardage offense languished in red zone failure, that was when it was finally evident that he no longer had the fire to win big in this league.

listopencil
10-21-2009, 06:11 AM
Pretty funny that some dumbass paid to register that domain and is now stuck with it.

Garcia Bronco
10-21-2009, 06:17 AM

They had to be right one day.

theAPAOps5
10-21-2009, 06:18 AM
Eh he can pay a fee to have it registered as a different name. Or he can register another name and transfer all that to it. Not that hard. I think the purpose of that site was also to try to capitalize on all the strife this offseason. Notice all the google adword advertising?

errand
10-21-2009, 07:00 AM
Pretty funny that some dumbass paid to register that domain and is now stuck with it.

...yeah, and he probably was one who said that McDaniels was stuck with Orton hung around his neck like a huge albatross...Hilarious!

Bronco Boy
10-21-2009, 07:15 AM
Of course he's keeping the URL for when the time comes that we lose a couple games in a row.