PDA

View Full Version : APB - Jamie Dukes watch

GoBroncos DownUnder
10-20-2009, 10:16 AM
Anyone seen Jamie Dukes lately?

Since he was still "hating" on the Broncos the day after they beat New England, I don't think I have seen him ANYWHERE on TV?
It's not like he can hide his fat ass from the cameras or shut his fat mouth from spouting his uninformed opinions, so, WHERE IS HE?? PLEASE POST IF YOU SEE OR HEAR FROM HIM!:egbgb:
Thank you!:angel:

PS You know who Dukes reminds me of? Tiki Barber! Remember when Tiki was just retired and in year #1 of his TV contract, and all he could do was make statements about Eli Manning, doubting his leadership, "I played there, this team is lost" ... and the Giants replied by WINNING a Lombardi. I don't think Tiki's ego ever recovered from the FACT that the team was BETTER without him!Hilarious!ROFL!LOL

GoBroncos DownUnder
10-20-2009, 04:37 PM
So, I take it that NOBODY has seen Dukes?
Last month he wouldn't get off the TV, now ... ?

Bronx33
10-20-2009, 04:40 PM
Word is hes on his 3rd meatball sub and hes not slowing down.

atomicbloke
10-20-2009, 05:04 PM
He was trying to get his head out of Merriman's ass, but Merriman choked him.

UboBronco
10-20-2009, 05:10 PM
What about Marcellious Wiley of ESPN and the NFL live show... Last week he was laughing at Stink for "drinking the koolaid" being from Colorado.. His look on his face was, WOW, can you not speak the truth, you dumb..........

I want to see him recant this week, though the former Charger I am sure will not comment about the situation..

FISH
10-20-2009, 05:12 PM
I'm watching for him as well.....sent him some hate mail though his site. The thing with Rod during the off season then the before's and afters of both the NE and SD game (not to mention his idiotic commentary and the ridiculous Put Up Your Dukes segment on TotAcc) puts him dead in my despise basket.

Having an opinion that the Broncos might suck this year is one thing...and a legitimate thought at the beginning of the season....but he seems to be going out of his way and was actually argumentative with an attitude towards some of his co-workers on the air when they were trying to defend the Bronco's. And after looking at his Twitter page he is taking a beating for his treatment of our Broncos.

barryr
10-20-2009, 06:04 PM
Dukes is in hiding. His slob ass can't find any excuses to explain the Broncos winning and he doesn't want to admit he was WRONG!

GoBroncos DownUnder
10-20-2009, 06:17 PM
Maybe there's a "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah clause" in his TV contract?

"Jamie Dukes reserves the right to REFUSE to come to work, thereby avoiding any feedback, if his opinion is PROVEN to be totally wrong."

maher_tyler
10-20-2009, 06:50 PM
I saw him on a few nights ago...i changed the channel before i had to listen to his fat ass talk...how do they let Shefter walk and keep this ass clown around. He always interupts the other guys on the set...i don't know how they put up with it!!

FISH
10-20-2009, 07:02 PM
I saw him on a few nights ago...i changed the channel before i had to listen to his fat ass talk...how do they let Shefter walk and keep this ass clown around. He always interupts the other guys on the set...i don't know how they put up with it!!

I'm sayin

lex
10-20-2009, 10:02 PM
What about Marcellious Wiley of ESPN and the NFL live show... Last week he was laughing at Stink for "drinking the koolaid" being from Colorado.. His look on his face was, WOW, can you not speak the truth, you dumb..........

I want to see him recant this week, though the former Charger I am sure will not comment about the situation..

Yeah, I saw that. Whats amazing is that they would accuse him of being a homer after he called the defense garbage. Wiley sucks in general.

Paladin
10-20-2009, 10:06 PM
If he antigonizes enough and gets a lot of hate mail, he's gold......

BroncoMan4ever
10-20-2009, 10:17 PM
He was trying to get his head out of Merriman's ass, but Merriman choked him.

way i hear it, Merriman had a roid spasm clenched up and almost ripped Dukes head off.

cutthemdown
10-20-2009, 10:59 PM

To bad Dukes could never interrupt a pass rush. Talk about a crappy olineman. Dude bounced around, never did much, was about as important an NFL player as Salsibury was and will last about as long as a football commentator.

Kaylore
10-20-2009, 11:10 PM
I can't stand how he doesn't know how to use the term "then the question becomes..."

Rock Chalk
10-20-2009, 11:19 PM
He was on TA one time and he used the word viscus and Rich Eisen was blown away (probably because Rich didn't know what viscus meant), but then at the end of the show they had someone look it up and Dukes used it in completely the wrong manner.

ANd Rich schooled him on it as the credits were rolling.

Funniest TA moment ever.

GoBroncos DownUnder
10-22-2009, 05:10 AM
Soooo, Jamie Dukes and Marcellus Wiley are still MIA 3 days after Denver go 6-0... that's strange!

Can someone fill in a missing persons report, ... or on second thoughts don't! It's not like I am missing their incisive input on ESPN! ;)

barryr
10-22-2009, 06:35 AM
Maybe those 2 conveniently went on vacation.

GoBroncos DownUnder
10-22-2009, 06:43 AM
Maybe those 2 conveniently went on vacation.

Two big fat slobs enter a travel agent's office:
Agent: Hi, how can we help you?
Fat guy 1: We'd like to book a holiday to Hawaii, on the next flight available.
Agent: Ok sir, we can do that, how long would you like to go?
Fat guy 2: We're not sure.
Agent: I need to know how long, before I can make the booking.
Fat guy 1: We want to stay there until the Denver Broncos LOSE a game. ;)

Paladin
10-22-2009, 06:48 AM
Bye week.......?

dbfan21
10-22-2009, 06:51 AM
Dang! Everytime I see this thread creep towards the top of the list, i get hopeful that news broke of Dukes' firing...or that he was found passed out & hungover in a Las Vegas alley with vomit down the front of his cheap suit.

The Joker
10-22-2009, 06:53 AM
Two big fat slobs enter a travel agent's office:
Agent: Hi, how can we help you?
Fat guy 1: We'd like to book a holiday to Hawaii, on the next flight available.
Agent: Ok sir, we can do that, how long would you like to go?
Fat guy 2: Well then the question becomes, how long will it be until the Denver Broncos lose a game?
Agent: I'm a travel agent Sir, not a football analyst. Though I could probably hazard a better guess than either of you. I'll say... November 26th?
Fat guy 2: Well then... that's what we're looking at.
Agent: Well I'll just go ahead and...
Fat guy 1: WILEY HUNGRY!! WILEY WANT EAT!!
Agent: Please don't eat our brochures, Sir.

More like that, I think. :thumbs:

FISH
10-22-2009, 07:02 AM
Hes back on twitter again..

ColoradoDarin
10-22-2009, 07:02 AM
Dukes is supposed to be on TA tonight... (Rich Eisen said that this morning)

FISH
10-22-2009, 07:12 AM
He follows Champs tweets....Champ should go beat his azz....Champs so fast he could intercept the BS coming out of his mouth before it reaches the microphones

GoBroncos DownUnder
10-22-2009, 08:18 AM
Dukes is supposed to be on TA tonight... (Rich Eisen said that this morning)
That should be FUN!:yayaya:

IMO - it shows the difference between "former players" and Journalists. Journos will admit they were wrong (through gritted teeth) to try to salvage their (remaining) credibility, while former players CLING the the fact that they are correct as if being right IS their credibility. ;)

Soul-Bronco
10-22-2009, 09:03 AM
what pissed me off the most was during the rod smith TA, when rod smith talked about our first 5 games, rod was like i see 5 - 0 dumbass was like i see 2 - 3. Rod smith says 2 - 3 is not good enough. Dumbass with this sarcastic POS face interuppts rod and says but but thats what there looking at.

That alone would make me kick him square in the knee cap with all my 210 pounds of weight if i ever saw him in real life. watch that jaime dukes fail again it will piss you off!