PDA

View Full Version : What do you think Shanahan & Slowick thought when they watched this game?

baja
10-20-2009, 07:57 AM
Your opinion........

cutthemdown
10-20-2009, 08:00 AM
Shannahan probably really happy for the players he had relationships with. Happy to see them doing well.

Shanny probably is impressed that so many new players are playing together. Slowik probably feels the new defensice coordinater has 3-4 players that are good player he didnt have.

Broncos4tw
10-20-2009, 08:01 AM
I just know that our D this year, is the polar opposite of last year. I hated the passive playcalling of Slowik. I'd rather live and die by the blitz, than passively rush 3 or 4 on every stinking down, with maybe 2 blitzes the entire game.

Playing the good QBs like that is the only way you are going to beat them. If we can supply this kind of pressure on a weekly basis, even the Colts are not unbeatable.

gunns
10-20-2009, 08:06 AM
Shanahan is saying "Wow, you really do need a defense, who da thunk"

Slowik is saying "what are those guys doing against the other teams offense?"

Man-Goblin
10-20-2009, 08:23 AM
I would hope that Shanahan would take pride in the fact that 26 of the players on the roster, including many key players, were brought to the organization by him. I doubt there is any bitterness toward the current crop of Broncos, and hopefully he is rooting for the team that treated him very well over the years. And, as demonstrated in his camp tour, it probably was time for a change and for him to take a step back and hone his craft.

As for Slowick...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v158/justusj/brain1.jpg

Hotrod
10-20-2009, 08:25 AM
Slowick who cares

Shanny "I love watching football, playing golf and sleeping in on Pat Bowlens dime" :)