PDA

View Full Version : Another Awesome Stat (On Kyle Orton)

Doggcow
10-20-2009, 01:46 AM
Kyle Orton has 30 TD's in the Redzone in his Career. Kyle Orton has thrown 2 (TWO) redzone INT's in his entire career.

TWO! Wow, watching Cutler turn it over last night in the redzone again, I just absolutely love Kyle Orton's ball control ability.

broncocalijohn
10-20-2009, 01:50 AM
I believe he has the highest QB rating in the 4th quarter. We are getting a bonus out of this guy. Sufficient? My A$$. He is a complete winner. Cant dispute this fact or other facts. BTW: Did we have any Orton lovers come over from the Bears forums like we had so many CULTer lovers go to the Bears forums? Seems like he was underappreciated and/or underused in Chicago. At least we have a coach that saw something in him to have him become our starter. Any of those Start Simms, Start Brandstater posters left?

Doggcow
10-20-2009, 01:54 AM
I believe he has the highest QB rating in the 4th quarter. We are getting a bonus out of this guy. Sufficient? My A$$. He is a complete winner. Cant dispute this fact or other facts. BTW: Did we have any Orton lovers come over from the Bears forums like we had so many CULTer lovers go to the Bears forums? Seems like he was underappreciated and/or underused in Chicago. At least we have a coach that saw something in him to have him become our starter. Any of those Start Simms, Start Brandstater posters left?

I'll admit I was on the BrandSTARTER wagon in the pre-season. Never knew Kyle Orton just needed time to grasp the offense, and he has, and now he's elite!