PDA

View Full Version : Phuck You Philip!

RedskinBronco
10-19-2009, 09:54 PM
Sorry I had to make a thread about that. I read a lot of this board, but do not post much.

That prick annoys me to hell. He got what he deserved tonight! Broncos D had him on his ass all second half! :notworthy

Bronco Bob
10-19-2009, 09:58 PM
Sorry I had to make a thread about that. I read a lot of this board, but do not post much.

That prick annoys me to hell. He got what he deserved tonight! Broncos D had him on his ass all second half! :notworthy

He wasn't doing much talking in the 4th quarter.

Cleo McDowell
10-19-2009, 10:17 PM
Why did the Broncos and Chargers yap at each other in a pregame hub-bub? According to Broncos OLB Darrell Reid, Chargers QB Philip Rivers "popped off" about "how the Chargers were going to be unstoppable."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/team/DEN/all_tags/today

Vegas_Bronco
10-19-2009, 10:25 PM
Failed at everything tonight when the game became crucial. He is pretty damn stupid to get owned that many times and still hold onto the football that long in the pocket. It was like his rookie season all over again.

SouthCarolinaBronco
10-19-2009, 10:30 PM
Why did the Broncos and Chargers yap at each other in a pregame hub-bub? According to Broncos OLB Darrell Reid, Chargers QB Philip Rivers "popped off" about "how the Chargers were going to be unstoppable."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/team/DEN/all_tags/today

Haha that is absolutely awesome!

Bronco Warrior
10-19-2009, 10:49 PM
Phyllis and Merriman are in drag as we speak down on the Navy Docks looking for some Sailors to comfort them with an ass pounding for the one that they just got! (My Gf's 20 yr old son tailed them from the Stadium to bring you this report!)

L.A. BRONCOS FAN
10-19-2009, 10:50 PM

Co-sign. :thumbsup:

Bronco Warrior
10-19-2009, 10:51 PM
Anybody else get irritated by all the showboating and grand-standing the Chargers were doing after a basic play? I was like..Act like you are actually doing your job! Every player was acting like they just won the superbowl for actually defending a pass for one! That is why they got their colons pounded!! How many times did you see our guys showboating?