PDA

View Full Version : Whens that tough part of the schedule coming?

ZONA
10-19-2009, 09:52 PM
Just over there at Chargers forums reading posts and it's funny. Every week we keeps seeing the same old crap. The "tough part of the schedule starts this week". Well it was supposed to have started 3 weeks ago when we played Dallas. Now all of a sudden the Chargers think it's going to start the next game when we play Baltimore. Go figure. Just make up your GD minds already and let us know when the hard part of the schedule is starting.

GreatBronco16
10-19-2009, 09:53 PM
It starts when we get our first loss. After that, we will be branded a crappy team.

bronco0608
10-19-2009, 09:54 PM
Ask TDmvp. Wasn't he telling everyone how hard our schedule was and how easy Chicago was?

I tried to tell that fool. Oh well.

SouthCarolinaBronco
10-19-2009, 09:54 PM
Don't you know that every team we play is the worst team in the history of all sports? What made it hard this week is that San Diego is simultaneously the best team in the history of all sports. It's like Shroedinger's cat.

spdirty
10-19-2009, 09:56 PM
Don't you know that every team we play is the worst team in the history of all sports? What made it hard this week is that San Diego is simultaneously the best team in the history of all sports. It's like Shroedinger's cat.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Clockwork Orange
10-19-2009, 09:56 PM
Best 2-3 team in NFL history.

Archer81
10-19-2009, 09:58 PM
Tough part of the schedule happened in March...everything since then has been a cakewalk.

:Broncos:

HEAV
10-19-2009, 09:59 PM
Like Kaylore said. It's great to be hyped up right now. But this team will have a lose somewhere this year.

It's just that this team will give effort every game. Can't win them all, but you can play hard for them all.

As far as the Media goes, many of them are like some of the fans, some have come out and said "I was wrong" others are still finding excuses why this team wins. Just the other day a radio talking head stated that the Cowboys are soft and the Pats are waiting for Brady to be Brady. I'm sure some will say Diego is a team in decline...even after they predicted them to be in the Super Bowl.

All I ask of this team is to play hard and leave it on the field. Something I haven't seen the past few years.

80smith
10-19-2009, 09:59 PM
The toughest part of the schedual is everyday!!!!

TheDave
10-19-2009, 10:02 PM
Ask TDmvp. Wasn't he telling everyone how hard our schedule was and how easy Chicago was?

I tried to tell that fool. Oh well.

Actually he was right, this schedule is brutal... That's what makes 6-0 so damn impressive.

Mediator12
10-19-2009, 10:09 PM
Actually he was right, this schedule is brutal... That's what makes 6-0 so damn impressive.

The thing that is impressive is that this team will be battle tested going into the playoffs. No more soft teams that fold in JAN. They will play a lot of the elite teams in the NFL and will be better for doing so.

bronco0608
10-19-2009, 10:09 PM

Not really. We've played two tough teams: New England and Cincy.

The rest has been against bad teams. Dallas is over-hyped.

Like I've always said, strength of schedule is determined at the end of the year, not before. Too much turnover of personel and coaching for teams to be the same as last year.

TheDave
10-19-2009, 10:12 PM
The thing that is impressive is that this team will be battle tested going into the playoffs. No more soft teams that fold in JAN. They will play a lot of the elite teams in the NFL and will be better for doing so.

Completely agree...

odds are we will have played every possible playoff team. If that isn't battle tessted, nothing is.

Jason in LA
It's a trip because now I'm looking at this really tough schedule and thinking that there isn't a team left on the schedule who is better than the Broncos.

NFLBRONCO
Let's be fair we had no idea over the summer how much improved all three phases of this team would be. Got to love a staff that can actually teach have a plan and stick to it.

TheDave
10-19-2009, 10:13 PM
Not really. We've played two tough teams: New England and Cincy.

The rest has been against bad teams. Dallas is over-hyped.

Like I've always said, strength of schedule is determined at the end of the year, not before. Too much turnover of personel and coaching for teams to be the same as last year.

Who's had a tougher run than us?

atomicbloke
10-19-2009, 10:16 PM
Colts maybe.... thats it...

TheDave
10-19-2009, 10:17 PM
Colts maybe.... thats it...

IIRC, Colts haven't played a team with a winning record...

baja
10-19-2009, 10:26 PM
Like Kaylore said. It's great to be hyped up right now.<b> But this team will have a lose somewhere this year.</b>

It's just that this team will give effort every game. Can't win them all, but you can play hard for them all.

As far as the Media goes, many of them are like some of the fans, some have come out and said "I was wrong" others are still finding excuses why this team wins. Just the other day a radio talking head stated that the Cowboys are soft and the Pats are waiting for Brady to be Brady. I'm sure some will say Diego is a team in decline...even after they predicted them to be in the Super Bowl.

All I ask of this team is to play hard and leave it on the field. Something I haven't seen the past few years.

Where is that written?

HEAV
10-19-2009, 10:28 PM
Where is that written?

LOL

Law of averages?

Hell a lose will only piss this team of more!

SJ Bronco
10-19-2009, 10:30 PM
Where is that written?

As long as it's to an NFC team, who cares:thumbs:

Bronco Bob
10-19-2009, 10:39 PM
We'll probably lose to the Giants. We always lose to the Giants.
We were 13-0 and lost to the Giants. But I can deal with that,
as long as we win the rest of them.

BroncoMan4ever
10-19-2009, 10:39 PM

exactly. this is a team that come January is going to have an attitude of we have played the best already this year, what can these playoff teams possibly throw at us we haven't seen already.

they will have a swagger and confidence when they get to the playoffs.

Kaylore
10-19-2009, 10:43 PM
This is why you wait for the season. Redskins, Ravens, Steelers and Eagles all looked like sure loses on the schedule in June. Now they are all beatable - especially with some of them at home.

HEAV
10-19-2009, 10:51 PM
This is why you wait for the season. Redskins, Ravens, Steelers and Eagles all looked like sure loses on the schedule in June. Now they are all beatable - especially with some of them at home.

Werd!

Ravens could be the hiccup game. The real test will be P.Manning! That's one monkey this franchise needs to get off it's back!

But as things currently stand in the AFC West... We run this town!

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OOBnY3oOCr0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OOBnY3oOCr0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Rock Chalk
10-19-2009, 10:53 PM

Rep for throwing in a quantum physics reference.

Rock Chalk
10-19-2009, 10:55 PM
Folks, the ONLY game on our schedule Im TRULY worried about is the game at Indy and that's just because I dont really know if they are as awesome as the look against the **** teams they have played.

Everyone else I think Denver can beat on any given sunday.

Archer81
10-19-2009, 10:57 PM
Folks, the ONLY game on our schedule Im TRULY worried about is the game at Indy and that's just because I dont really know if they are as awesome as the look against the **** teams they have played.

Everyone else I think Denver can beat on any given sunday.

+1.

The Baltimore game has me a little worried, but 2 weeks to prepare? Ravens might be in trouble.

Steve Sewell
10-19-2009, 10:58 PM
It's a trip because now I'm looking at this really tough schedule and thinking that there isn't a team left on the schedule who is better than the Broncos.

The teams left on our schedule are looking at their schedule, seeing the Broncos, and saying "oh ****"

Mediator12
10-19-2009, 11:07 PM
Well there are 4 teams that should concern everyone at this point. INDY, NYG, PIT, and BAL. PHI is a team that could Cause DEN some problems as well @ PHI.

The other teams should not be as scary. The good thing is DEN should be able to play them all close and split 50/50 if they keep up the solid work and stay away from injuries. Man is it fun to watch these games after 2 long years....

atomicbloke
10-20-2009, 03:21 AM
+1.

The Baltimore game has me a little worried, but 2 weeks to prepare? Ravens might be in trouble.

Well they will have 2 weeks to prepare too.

But then, so did Norv.

Let's see. This team continues to surprise me more and more. We don't really know what's the limit of their potential.

rmsanger
10-20-2009, 03:34 AM
guys don't overlook the Ravens... They are head and shoulders above the Chargers and execute the screen pass with Ray Rice to perfection.

TailgateNut
10-20-2009, 06:37 AM
Just over there at Chargers forums reading posts and it's funny. Every week we keeps seeing the same old crap. The "tough part of the schedule starts this week". Well it was supposed to have started 3 weeks ago when we played Dallas. Now all of a sudden the Chargers think it's going to start the next game when we play Baltimore. Go figure. Just make up your GD minds already and let us know when the hard part of the schedule is starting.

You sure that was the chargers board. I heard the same **** from jhns, and rasta, the rev, and......a few other "bronco fans" (using the term very lightly).

crawdad
10-20-2009, 06:42 AM
Well, I am callin out Broncofan7, where are you, Mr. Smarter than 98% of this board. Give Orton some props you pu$$y!

TailgateNut
10-20-2009, 06:58 AM
Well, I am callin out Broncofan7, where are you, Mr. Smarter than 98% of this board. Give Orton some props you pu$$y!

Amen Brother.

Dukes
10-20-2009, 07:27 AM
You sure that was the chargers board. I heard the same **** from jhns, and rasta, the rev, and......a few other "bronco fans" (using the term very lightly).

Speaking of Rasta, that weasel is noticably absent now we are 6-0.