PDA

View Full Version : Jay Cutler Official "Thread" ...

TDmvp
10-19-2009, 07:05 AM
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/3974/legendarythread.jpg

I figured why not , hell this place could use a few more Cutler threads...

edit...
now in a perfect world all Cutler threads would merge with this one as start thread.... I mean it is the Official Cutler thread .

Smiling Assassin27
10-19-2009, 07:11 AM
1 lb test line but it sure is shiny!

tsiguy96
10-19-2009, 07:11 AM
cutler didnt lose the game last night. orlando pace did, keep that in mind. it wasnt cutlers awful throw on the next play to an open-enough WR that would have netted the first down...

TDmvp
10-19-2009, 07:14 AM
50 % win
50 % l o l
50 % Legend

THAT IS 150 % @#$@#@#$ ......

LoL , I figure Popp will love that LOL ...
Cause it sums Jay up to some.

FantomForce
10-19-2009, 07:16 AM
Who is Jay Cutler?

backup qb
10-19-2009, 07:17 AM
Maybe we could focus on the chargers? Just a thought.

TheDave
10-19-2009, 07:21 AM

Sorry... that would be the old OM.

The 2009 version doesn't do much of that.

TDmvp
10-19-2009, 07:25 AM

So funny you say that .... I actually almost put in my opening fitting there is 15 threads on Jay on Chargers day ... But I figure most would get it and that this thread is sarcasm / facetious

JCMElway
10-19-2009, 07:26 AM
Yeah, an official thread for this Douche bag. Sounds good. One thread for all the garbage. Way to go TD.

TDmvp
10-19-2009, 07:36 AM
Yeah, an official thread for this Douche bag. Sounds good. One thread for all the garbage. Way to go TD.

Come on TJ ... grant me one wish !!!!! .... MASS MERGE !!!!

GoBroncos DownUnder
10-19-2009, 07:39 AM
Who is Jay Cutler?
I thought the same thing, I believe he's Jeff George's illegitimate love child!:thumbsup:

Broncos4tw
10-19-2009, 07:45 AM
How about we create a sub-forum under the butt and put it there. Why are we still talking about Jay? Who cares, honestly? He is gone. Bye Jay. Hey Kyle. I was PO'd for a couple weeks following the fiasco, and once it was over, I washed my hands of our ex-QB, just as I've done for all the others. He is dead to me now, I don't care if he succeeds or folds. Please stop creating these damn threads.

Tombstone RJ
10-19-2009, 07:45 AM
Meh, Cutler didn't lose that game for dabearz. But, dabearz defense is not what it used to be and the running game is really lacking.

People need to realize that Cutler is gonna make some fantastic plays and he's gonna throw some INTs. Dabearz are what 3-2? Hell, they are right in the mix in the NFC and if they get their running game going, and if the defense can play better, there's no reason dabearz can't compete for a playoff spot.

2KBack
10-19-2009, 08:12 AM
Meh, Cutler didn't lose that game for dabearz. But, dabearz defense is not what it used to be and the running game is really lacking.

People need to realize that Cutler is gonna make some fantastic plays and he's gonna throw some INTs. Dabearz are what 3-2? Hell, they are right in the mix in the NFC and if they get their running game going, and if the defense can play better, there's no reason dabearz can't compete for a playoff spot.

Does that not sound familiar at all to you? If the defense can play better , and the running game get going? The fact of the matter is, Chicago's defense did pretty well yesterday, while the offense turned the ball over 3 times. Twice the offense took points off the board (redzone int, redzone fumble), and the other int led directly to a shorter field and a touchdown. Chicagos problems are same as they ever were. their offense is problematic no matter who the QB is. The problem isn't Cutler, it wasn't Orton. Chicago kills QB's.

ColoradoDarin
10-19-2009, 08:18 AM
Who is Jay Cutler?

Some bodybuilder, don't know why we keep talking about a bodybuilder on a football forum.

Tombstone RJ
10-19-2009, 08:20 AM
Does that not sound familiar at all to you? If the defense can play better , and the running game get going? The fact of the matter is, Chicago's defense did pretty well yesterday, while the offense turned the ball over 3 times. Twice the offense took points off the board (redzone int, redzone fumble), and the other int led directly to a shorter field and a touchdown. Chicagos problems are same as they ever were. their offense is problematic no matter who the QB is. The problem isn't Cutler, it wasn't Orton. Chicago kills QB's.

The problem with dabearz is that the offense has gotten lazy and refuses to run the ball with any compitency. Cutler has made the offense worse because everyone believes he can make the big plays when necessary. Instead of pounding the rock they are trying to live off Cutler's arm.

As for the defense, it simply is not as good as it used to be. It's not a bad defense per say (like the Broncos' defense last year) but it's not gonna win games for the team either. It's pretty mediocre.

Chicago's identity is power running and great defense and they've gotten away from those two things. That don't mean they can't get those back.

2KBack
10-19-2009, 08:26 AM
The problem with dabearz is that the offense has gotten lazy and refuses to run the ball with any compitency. Cutler has made the offense worse because everyone believes he can make the big plays when necessary. Instead of pounding the rock they are trying to live off Cutler's arm.

As for the defense, it simply is not as good as it used to be. It's not a bad defense per say (like the Broncos' defense last year) but it's not gonna win games for the team either. It's pretty mediocre.

Chicago's identity is power running and great defense and they've gotten away from those two things. That don't mean they can't get those back.

Amazing that the exact same thing happened last year with Cutler here. Suddenly we weren't a running team anymore. How much of that is the coaching staff being enamored with the arm, and how much of that is Cutler never checking to a run, or out of a run, by reading the defense?

TDmvp
10-19-2009, 10:32 AM
Ok if I can't get all Jay threads merged , Who does Spider gotta blow for me to get Avs turned back on so I can use that Cutler "thread" pic as my av ...

baja
10-19-2009, 10:45 AM

Not true lots of good football talk all last week

when the Bears play do expect some comments about JC.

TheDave
10-19-2009, 10:49 AM
Not true lots of good football talk all last week

when the Bears play do expect some comments about JC.

Some?

It's Monday night game against the best team in the division (for the last 3 seasons)... Yet the 4 most active threads on the main page are Cutler.

Sorry but the actual football talk on the mane has been going in the crapper for awhile. IMO it's now becoming unbearable.

baja
10-19-2009, 10:51 AM

Do a search for not football takes and your name comes up tied for 3rd with LABF. ;D

OBF1
10-19-2009, 11:21 AM
The stock market will be up for the week, trust me

doonwise
10-19-2009, 12:39 PM
The Chicago Press on Jay Cutler (after the Atlanta game):

"Note to Jay Cutler: Grow up and conduct yourself like a professional at the post-game press conference. Yes, your post-game performance isn't as important as your on-field performance. But you are a captain and you need to act like it. Matt Forte made a huge mistake and faced the media. Orlando Pace made a huge mistake and he faced the press. Both of those guys probably had no interest in talking to the media, but they did it and they owned up to their poor play. Lance Briggs talked, Tommie Harris talked, Adewale Ogunleye talked and they did it in a professional manner. Quit acting like such a jerk. You are better than that."

http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/david-kaplan-chicago-sports/2009/10/bears-thoughts-after-giving-away-the-atlanta-game.html

Thought he was moving out of his Emo phase...

barryr
10-19-2009, 12:41 PM
Until Cutler grows up, he's no "franchise QB" despite what his fans think.

Dukes
10-19-2009, 12:48 PM
The Chicago Press on Jay Cutler (after the Atlanta game):

"Note to Jay Cutler: Grow up and conduct yourself like a professional at the post-game press conference. Yes, your post-game performance isn't as important as your on-field performance. But you are a captain and you need to act like it. Matt Forte made a huge mistake and faced the media. Orlando Pace made a huge mistake and he faced the press. Both of those guys probably had no interest in talking to the media, but they did it and they owned up to their poor play. Lance Briggs talked, Tommie Harris talked, Adewale Ogunleye talked and they did it in a professional manner. Quit acting like such a jerk. You are better than that."

No actually, he's not.

ColoradoDarin
10-19-2009, 12:55 PM
No actually, he's not.

It's just weird seeing Chicago go through the denial that most of us went through the last few years...