PDA

View Full Version : Dante Wesleys hit on Clifton Smith

Bronx33
10-18-2009, 04:38 PM
wow!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9cAyhCTaz2Y&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9cAyhCTaz2Y&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Connecticut Bronco Fan
10-18-2009, 04:54 PM
That'll cost him a nice chunk of change, as well as a few games.

Bronx33
10-18-2009, 04:55 PM
I wonder what the **** he was even thinking.

TheReverend
10-18-2009, 04:59 PM
Yeah he needs to be removed from the NFL

WABronco
10-18-2009, 05:05 PM
XFL Bitchezzzz

The Joker
10-18-2009, 05:08 PM
What's the maximum punishment he can get in that situation?

R8R H8R
10-18-2009, 05:12 PM
I'm thinking a minimum 4 game suspension, maybe more, just for acting like an ass after the play. He showed no remorse or sympathy after a huge cheapshot.

After seeing what McD did after our couple of ST's fiascos last week, I think McD would've cut him on the spot for that.

TheReverend
10-18-2009, 05:14 PM
I'm thinking a minimum 4 game suspension, maybe more, just for acting like an ass after the play. He showed no remorse or sympathy after a huge cheapshot.

After seeing what McD did after our couple of ST's fiascos last week, I think McD would've cut him on the spot for that.

He should be suspended indefinitely.

ST plays like that are extremely dangerous. Adding a completely BLATANT disregard for the rules and safety of the other player is completely inexcusable.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-18-2009, 05:30 PM
DIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRTY.

Holy ****. DIRTY.

Four games, minimum. Intent to injure? That's ****ed up man.

Dr. Broncenstein
10-18-2009, 05:30 PM
Well at least he didn't stab the guy.

/ views from the bright side

JCMElway
10-18-2009, 10:22 PM

Maybe they'll trade him to the raiders.....

cutthemdown
10-18-2009, 10:27 PM
wow that dude was knocked out? Id he ok?

I would think whatever the max comish can give he will give it.

jutang
10-18-2009, 10:32 PM
Carolina really shouldn't have to wait to the NFL to discipline the ass. You figured his own locker room has disowned him too.

Spider
10-18-2009, 10:36 PM
am I the only one not upset by this ? sure he should get fined, but it is no worse the H2H hits , or chop blocking ,or some of the cheap shots that are dished out on Turnovers .......Cut blocking is just as dirty .......... keep it real people

TheReverend
10-18-2009, 10:45 PM
am I the only one not upset by this ? sure he should get fined, but it is no worse the H2H hits , or chop blocking ,or some of the cheap shots that are dished out on Turnovers .......Cut blocking is just as dirty .......... keep it real people

No. Very rarely does someone have a 50 yard sprint to build up a straight shot head of steam on a completely defenseless player in those situations.

fido
10-18-2009, 10:46 PM
Gonna be spendy for the guy, not only a fine but most likely a suspension of some type. Really have to hand it to the refs for stopping something that could have been realy ugly. KUDOS to the stripes.

Spider
10-18-2009, 10:53 PM
No. Very rarely does someone have a 50 yard sprint to build up a straight shot head of steam on a completely defenseless player in those situations.

not really , wr haulin ass down the field getting popped ,or a blitzing line backer .unblocked ,but a crack back block is worse ......we see it all the time .......

TheReverend
10-18-2009, 10:57 PM
not really , wr haulin ass down the field getting popped ,or a blitzing line backer .unblocked ,but a crack back block is worse ......we see it all the time .......

This is retarded...

A wr hauling ass down the field isn't completely defenseless and rarely takes a shot straight on.

When has a blitzing linebacker blitzed untouched from 30 yards downfield so he's going full steam?

Same for a crack back block?

We absolutely do NOT see it all the time...

Spider
10-18-2009, 11:06 PM
This is retarded...

A wr hauling ass down the field isn't completely defenseless and rarely takes a shot straight on.

When has a blitzing linebacker blitzed untouched from 30 yards downfield so he's going full steam?

Same for a crack back block?

We absolutely do NOT see it all the time...meh.........bull ,try focusing on the ball ,then come back and tell me about hearin footsteps .......
hell a qb looking down the field really doesnt see the pass rush ,he feels it ...........meh I dont know why I even bother with you.........and yes you doo see crack blocks on turn overs ........Keep your head on a swivel ...you know maybe thsi sport is to rough for you ....maybe badminton is more your speed

TheReverend
10-18-2009, 11:17 PM
meh.........bull ,try focusing on the ball ,then come back and tell me about hearin footsteps .......
hell a qb looking down the field really doesnt see the pass rush ,he feels it ...........meh I dont know why I even bother with you.........and yes you doo see crack blocks on turn overs ........Keep your head on a swivel ...you know maybe thsi sport is to rough for you ....maybe badminton is more your speed

I'll never understand why it always comes as a surprise when you remind me how staggeringly stupid of a human being you are.

kdissette
10-18-2009, 11:17 PM
my only hope is that CAR can cut him before they suspend him, that way he doesnt have to worry about the possibility of a comeback when he is done with his suspension

maher_tyler
10-19-2009, 12:03 AM

i strongly disagree...

TheReverend
10-19-2009, 12:04 AM
i strongly disagree...

Everyone does. And so will the commissioner. This kid's gonna get hit even harder than what he did to the poor returner.

BroncoMan4ever
10-19-2009, 12:11 AM

i have to disagree there. Smith was completely unaware of anyone being near him. he still had time to throw up a hand for a fair catch. if QBs and Kickers get the unnecessary roughness calls for hits that are tame compared to that, then Wesley needs to be disciplined.

it wasn't like he just ran through him for a good clean tackle, he launched at the guy and had an intent to injure him.

broncocalijohn
10-19-2009, 12:12 AM
my only hope is that CAR can cut him before they suspend him, that way he doesnt have to worry about the possibility of a comeback when he is done with his suspension

I would cut him the day before he is scheduled to come back. I cant believe the two teammates that were down there didnt deck him moments after it happened. If they are only ST guys, who cares if they get kicked out too. Coach would probably pay for any penalties for sticking up for their teammate.

Spider
10-19-2009, 01:28 AM
I'll never understand why it always comes as a surprise when you remind me how staggeringly stupid of a human being you are.

dont blame me cause u dont understand

Spider
10-19-2009, 01:30 AM
i have to disagree there. Smith was completely unaware of anyone being near him. he still had time to throw up a hand for a fair catch. if QBs and Kickers get the unnecessary roughness calls for hits that are tame compared to that, then Wesley needs to be disciplined.

it wasn't like he just ran through him for a good clean tackle, he launched at the guy and had an intent to injure him.

i never said the guy shouldnt be disciplined or what he did was ok .but some of the punishments people were wanting here was way over the top

Archer81
10-19-2009, 01:41 AM
The returner had no idea that 21 was right there. He was looking straight up at the ball. Wesley could have snapped Smith's neck just from whiplash. If he is a Carolina Panther after his suspension I'd be surprised.

:Broncos:

Bronco LB52
10-19-2009, 01:47 AM
I would like to see more NFL coaches bring up scrubs from the practice squad just to lay kill shot hits on kickers and punters and take em out of the game. If they get thrown out of the game, no lost to your team. If they get suspended, no loss to your team.

In the fourth quarter, the other team being down a kicker will most certainly help you win.

Smiling Assassin27
10-19-2009, 08:09 AM

Meh, compared to Rae Carruth, the guy's a pansy.

bronco militia
10-19-2009, 08:10 AM
meh, it was a cheap shot but not the worst I've seen

Mediator12
10-19-2009, 09:20 AM
Spider, you could not be more wrong. Any player involved in a play KNOWS he might get hit and does need to keep his head on a swivel. The lone exception is a returner who is completely focusing on the ball, because he is not allowed to be hit before he catches it. There is an expectation of not being able to be hit at all.

Any of the situations you described are NOT subject to that. Plus, Clifton Smith is an All-pro Kick returner and Wesley went to hit him with intent to injure. He lowered his shoulder into his head when he was trying to catch a ball and was protected from being hit. He should be suspended four games minimum and I hope that CAR cuts him to boot....

broncocalijohn
10-19-2009, 10:42 AM
I would like to see more NFL coaches bring up scrubs from the practice squad just to lay kill shot hits on kickers and punters and take em out of the game. If they get thrown out of the game, no lost to your team. If they get suspended, no loss to your team.

In the fourth quarter, the other team being down a kicker will most certainly help you win.

you are serious, right? God I am saying you are sick as I saw no sarcasm smiley face anywhere. Let's ruin someone's life or career (hey, it is only a kicker/punter, who cares?) by pulling some penalty that warrants a suspension. Who would pick up a practice squad player that plays dirty on ST?

Bronco LB52
10-19-2009, 11:43 AM
you are serious, right? God I am saying you are sick as I saw no sarcasm smiley face anywhere. Let's ruin someone's life or career (hey, it is only a kicker/punter, who cares?) by pulling some penalty that warrants a suspension. Who would pick up a practice squad player that plays dirty on ST?

I am serious.

First off, I wouldn't have my goon hit the kicker/punter while they were in the act of kicking. I am not advocating putting a hit on a defenseless person. That's dirty play.

However, on kickoffs and punts, when the kicker/punter is running down field in pursuit of the returner, I would order my goon to stick his hat in his chest and put his ass on the ground.

Kickers/punters have to realize if they want to play in the NFL, they are going to have to deal with the consequences that comes with stepping foot on the gridiron.

Screw specialized kickers and punters. The boys in the trenches work too hard to have some fairy come in and ruin their day by kicking a football through the uprights.

TailgateNut
10-19-2009, 11:44 AM
I am serious.

First off, I wouldn't have my goon hit the kicker/punter while they were in the act of kicking. I am not advocating putting a hit on a defenseless person. That's dirty play.

However, on kickoffs and punts, when the kicker/punter is running down field in pursuit of the returner, I would order my goon to stick his hat in his chest and put his ass on the ground.

Kickers/punters have to realize if they want to play in the NFL, they are going to have to deal with the consequences that comes with stepping foot on the gridiron.

Screw specialized kickers and punters. The boys in the trenches work too hard to have some fairy come in and ruin their day by kicking a football through the uprights.

You need professional help, and some meds.

broncocalijohn
10-19-2009, 11:47 AM
I guess he thinks the other teams wouldnt retaliate in the same way. There is a reason why it doesnt happen. We dont need Goon coaches. I think that means for you to stay in the stands.

cutthemdown
10-19-2009, 11:48 AM
I am serious.

Actually you wouldn't do that because you know that:

a- it removes a blocker from your return game, making it 10 defender for 9 blockers.

b- Then the other team would just hurt your kicker also

c- Or your guy misses but other team still decided to hurt your kicker.

Did you eat paint when you were young?:thanku:

cutthemdown
10-19-2009, 11:49 AM

Roster spots are limited, to waste a couple on players you try and use to injury another player wouldn't even work. Chances are there cheap shot would not hurt the other teams player and all you get is less roster spots, more fines, and a bad reputation that will spill over with the refs.

Get a friggin clue you idiot.

Bronco LB52
10-19-2009, 11:59 AM
Actually you wouldn't do that because you know that:

a- it removes a blocker from your return game, making it 10 defender for 9 blockers.

It's a trade off. If you put a lick on a kicker/punter on one return, you give up the chance for a big play on just that particular return, but you hope to gain an advantage in the kicking game by taking out the soccer pansy. This strategy wouldn't be utilized on every return, just on average one return a game. It's worth a shot.

b- Then the other team would just hurt your kicker also

c- Or your guy misses but other team still decided to hurt your kicker.

First off, my kicker would play another position. I would have an old school Lou Groza/George Blanda type at place kicker. He wouldn't go out on a special teams hit because he knows how to take a lick.

Bronco LB52
10-19-2009, 12:05 PM
Roster spots are limited, to waste a couple on players you try and use to injury another player wouldn't even work. Chances are there cheap shot would not hurt the other teams player and all you get is less roster spots, more fines, and a bad reputation that will spill over with the refs.

Get a friggin clue you idiot.

One special teams player.

And like I mentioned above, it would be a perfectly legal hit. I don't advocate hitting kickers/punters while they are in the act of kicking. It wouldn't be a blindside shot or a clip while the kicker/punter is running down the field. It wouldn't be an after the whistle hit. It would be a perfectly legal hit where the kicker/punter is running down the field, goes face-to-face with my guy and he gets leveled because he is one of 11 guys in pursuit of the ball carrier.

Spider
10-19-2009, 12:11 PM
Spider, you could not be more wrong. Any player involved in a play KNOWS he might get hit and does need to keep his head on a swivel. The lone exception is a returner who is completely focusing on the ball, because he is not allowed to be hit before he catches it. There is an expectation of not being able to be hit at all.

Any of the situations you described are NOT subject to that. Plus, Clifton Smith is an All-pro Kick returner and Wesley went to hit him with intent to injure. He lowered his shoulder into his head when he was trying to catch a ball and was protected from being hit. He should be suspended four games minimum and I hope that CAR cuts him to boot....

Look I didnt say what he did was right , but this isnt the first time we seen this nor will be the last , thats why they put that 5 yard rule in , but still ..
My point is cheap shots happen all the time , we seen Qb's get em , RB , WR's ,we have seen Line Backers do it ......... I am not saying he shouldnt be punished , But to suspend him from the NFL is too harsh ....... Specially after players like R Harrison , got by with alot of that

Beantown Bronco
10-19-2009, 12:35 PM

Cut blocking? I'll take a leg injury over a brain injury any day of the week thank you.

Spider
10-19-2009, 12:45 PM
Cut blocking? I'll take a leg injury over a brain injury any day of the week thank you.

cheat shot is still a cheap shot , and leg or brain injury , you are still less of a man ........

TheReverend
10-19-2009, 12:50 PM
Look I didnt say what he did was right , but this isnt the first time we seen this nor will be the last , thats why they put that 5 yard rule in , but still ..
My point is cheap shots happen all the time , we seen Qb's get em , RB , WR's ,we have seen Line Backers do it ......... I am not saying he shouldnt be punished , But to suspend him from the NFL is too harsh ....... Specially after players like R Harrison , got by with alot of that

Honestly, I'm not sure if you're legitimately this obtuse (yes, grab a dictionary) or just trolling

listopencil
10-19-2009, 12:57 PM
That was fairly disgusting, and it has about as much to do with football as kicking a puppy. Glad to see he was ejected, anticipate a fine, hope to see a suspension.

Spider
10-19-2009, 01:05 PM
Honestly, I'm not sure if you're legitimately this obtuse (yes, grab a dictionary) or just trolling

Hope you didnt chip a nail typing that

TheReverend
10-19-2009, 01:07 PM
http://img14.yfrog.com/img14/5436/zxs2eujpg.gif

RaiderH8r
10-19-2009, 01:34 PM

If he had he'd just have to get somebody to take the rap for him, say he was sorry and pack his bags for Hawaii with the added bonus of having just about every sportscaster in America lined up to individually swing off his nutsack. It would almost be a first in football....

http://flashwarner.com/images/ray_lewis.jpg

Almost...

RaiderH8r
10-19-2009, 01:40 PM
I am serious.

Everybody on the field knows that at any given time anybody can end their careers. It's understood that you don't do that and if you do you're a supreme cockknocker. As one of the guys in the trenches (long snapper no less) eat ****. If somebody takes out my guy I can end a career just as quickly as anybody. Just don't f'ing do it. Show some class and respect for the game and play ball.

RaiderH8r
10-19-2009, 01:43 PM

Yeah, but none of those guys legitimately waved a hand saying, "I'm out of this play" to a guy with a 30 yard running head start before getting blasted in the f'ing chin by some cock job ass clown who should have a hit put out on his knee caps. If Goodell suspends him at least it may save his knees for a later date. If I were that returner I don't think a $50K bounty on that dude's career is too much to pay.

Spider
10-19-2009, 01:57 PM
Yeah, but none of those guys legitimately waved a hand saying, "I'm out of this play" to a guy with a 30 yard running head start before getting blasted in the f'ing chin by some cock job ass clown who should have a hit put out on his knee caps. If Goodell suspends him at least it may save his knees for a later date. If I were that returner I don't think a $50K bounty on that dude's career is too much to pay.

meh .........how many times have u seen a QB still get nailed while in a slide ?

Kaylore
10-19-2009, 02:03 PM
I agree with the Rev on this one. The guy was defenseless and he left his feet and launched into his head. That's basically playing to kill someone. The only thing he didn't do was lead with his helmet. The only excuse I could think of is if he thought he wasn't the returner, and I know that wasn't the case. He should be suspended.

rmsanger
10-19-2009, 02:25 PM
Looked like it was a forearm aimed specifically for the throat... It definately wasn't the proper tackling technique for a gunner (period) / thread

DivineLegion
10-19-2009, 02:30 PM
I was watching this game in Charlotte, and after this hit a few panthers fans were cheering because they thought it was the sweetest hit ever. I stood up to one of them and told them it was total cheap shot and told the guy Wesley just completed his audition tape for the Raiders. It took the idiot awhile to figure out what I was talking about but once he did, he got really pissed off. So after further **** talking ensued the guy took a swing at me and I punched him in the throat and got banned from the Wild wing cafe.

Made for an interesting weekend...Metalica, Gojira, and Lamb of God concert was sweet but putting that a-hole in his place was nothing short of glorious.

cutthemdown
10-19-2009, 02:41 PM
One special teams player.

And like I mentioned above, it would be a perfectly legal hit. I don't advocate hitting kickers/punters while they are in the act of kicking. It wouldn't be a blindside shot or a clip while the kicker/punter is running down the field. It wouldn't be an after the whistle hit. It would be a perfectly legal hit where the kicker/punter is running down the field, goes face-to-face with my guy and he gets leveled because he is one of 11 guys in pursuit of the ball carrier.

Ok so your plan is to find someone who not only kicks accurate FGS, but is big and tough and can run down and tackle people like a regular player.

No coach in his right mind would try what you are trying lol!!!

What has happened to the football acumen on the board? When I started on the board there was a ton of good football takes and information.

Now it seems there is like 20 decent posters and the rest are garbage.

RaiderH8r
10-19-2009, 03:01 PM
meh .........how many times have u seen a QB still get nailed while in a slide ?

This would be like the QB sliding, getting up, going to the sideline and then getting a flying Superfly Snucka elbow to the throat at a 30 yard head start. So, in that context, I guess never have I seen a QB get a cheap shot of this magnitude.

Spider
10-19-2009, 03:04 PM
This would be like the QB sliding, getting up, going to the sideline and then getting a flying Superfly Snucka elbow to the throat at a 30 yard head start. So, in that context, I guess never have I seen a QB get a cheap shot of this magnitude.

cheap is cheap ,240 + pound line backer with any movement is going to hurt ya ........meh ..nice drama though

NUB
10-19-2009, 03:22 PM
The rules are in place to prevent this. The ball was nowhere near the player and he took no measures to avoid the hit, but in fact threw the hit with the full intention of just destroying the guy. It's an attack on a completely defenseless player. He'll probably get a fine and suspension and rightfully so. Those that think otherwise need to realize that leg whips and head-to-head collisions also garner fines and occasionally suspensions just as well.

crush17
10-19-2009, 03:23 PM
awful thread is awful

Spider
10-19-2009, 03:36 PM
The rules are in place to prevent this. The ball was nowhere near the player and he took no measures to avoid the hit, but in fact threw the hit with the full intention of just destroying the guy. It's an attack on a completely defenseless player. He'll probably get a fine and suspension and rightfully so. Those that think otherwise need to realize that leg whips and head-to-head collisions also garner fines and occasionally suspensions just as well.

dude . thats the game , although Cheap shots are bad , but you set out to take the mother ****ers head off , that is carrying the ball , after the play , you think different , but while everything is in motion , you just want to explode , jack that guys world up , make him think twice about coming into your area ....
you think a line backer getting ready to rip your head off , is worried about you getting hurt right then and there ? no ....... after the play yeah .....
it is a violent game , where 200+ pound men are worked up into a frenzy to kick ass ..........

Spider
10-19-2009, 03:39 PM
Now all of the sudden everyone has their panties wet ?
How about that hit Brown Laid on Chambers ? just as vicious if not more , or the hit Lynch laid on D. Hall ?
those were just as vicious ....... Chambers or Hall never saw it comin , but they sure in the hell felt it , effected both receivers the entire game ......

Spider
10-19-2009, 03:40 PM
pussyifcation of the NFl .brought to you by touchy feely hippies

anon
10-19-2009, 03:40 PM
I can't believe some of the machismo in here. Ridiculous. If it were your son out there taking cheap shots, I doubt some of you would be talking so tough. Yeah, "it's just part of the game." Give me a break. The point is that it's not part of the game of if it's outside the rules.

And for the guy who suggested taking a kicker out of the game intentionally, injuries are supposed to be an unintended consequence of the game, not an essential part of game planning.

"Sweep the leg, Johnny."

http://robertsontrainingsystems.com/img/userPics/1241100168_74291.jpg

Spider
10-19-2009, 03:41 PM
Hut....Hut............. oh wait tea and crumpets time ...timeout ref

TheReverend
10-19-2009, 03:42 PM
Hut....Hut............. oh wait tea and crumpets time ...timeout ref

You haven't noticed you're the ONLY one that doesn't see how absurd this was?

TheReverend
10-19-2009, 03:43 PM
I can't believe some of the machismo in here. Ridiculous. If it were your son out there taking cheap shots, I doubt some of you would be talking so tough. Yeah, "it's just part of the game." Give me a break. The point is that it's not part of the game of if it's outside the rules.

And for the guy who suggested taking a kicker out of the game intentionally, injuries are supposed to be an unintended consequence of the game, not an essential part of game planning.

"Sweep the leg, Johnny."

Only Spider bro.

Mediator12
10-19-2009, 03:44 PM
Now all of the sudden everyone has their panties wet ?
How about that hit Brown Laid on Chambers ? just as vicious if not more , or the hit Lynch laid on D. Hall ?
those were just as vicious ....... Chambers or Hall never saw it comin , but they sure in the hell felt it , effected both receivers the entire game ......

Dude,

Now you are simply posting to try and turn the tide. WR's know they might get hit laying out for balls, especially over the middle. They make that choice.

A kick returner does not make that choice. He is protected from that hit and concentrating on the ball. If a player can not control his actions on the field, he should be suspended. That is not pussification, that's playing fair.

Spider
10-19-2009, 03:50 PM
Dude,

Now you are simply posting to try and turn the tide. WR's know they might get hit laying out for balls, especially over the middle. They make that choice.

A kick returner does not make that choice. He is protected from that hit and concentrating on the ball. If a player can not control his actions on the field, he should be suspended. That is not pussification, that's playing fair.

Meh . a punt returner expects to get hit , Only an Idiot wouldnt , your own guy could get blocked into you , Med you know better then me it takes a special person to return kicks in the NFL , but they have to be like everyone else , pay attention .......
And no wr get laid out even after catching the ball , A punt returner does to ..
Are you going to tell me this is the first time a fair catch has ever been interfered with ? Maybe not that vicious of a shot , but that give the returner room to catch the ball gets violated .........
What Wesley did was bad , but Smith learned the old saying is true , keep your head on a swivel ..........

TheReverend
10-19-2009, 03:53 PM
Meh . a punt returner expects to get hit , Only an Idiot wouldnt , your own guy could get blocked into you , Med you know better then me it takes a special person to return kicks in the NFL , but they have to be like everyone else , pay attention .......
And no wr get laid out even after catching the ball , A punt returner does to ..
Are you going to tell me this is the first time a fair catch has ever been interfered with ? Maybe not that vicious of a shot , but that give the returner room to catch the ball gets violated .........
What Wesley did was bad , but Smith learned the old saying is true , keep your head on a swivel ..........

Blatantly has never fielded a punt / 10

Spider
10-19-2009, 03:55 PM

Hey .... I think there is a nice game of Cricket on for you on Justin TV .......
No funny business there .........

Spider
10-19-2009, 04:01 PM

I am pretty sure there is a good game of cricket on for ya @ justin TV .......no shady hits there

TheReverend
10-19-2009, 04:07 PM
I am pretty sure there is a good game of cricket on for ya @ justin TV .......no shady hits there

It's okay that you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about and aren't even remotely bothered by an intentional shot that could've been not only career ending but even life-threatening.

It'd be EXACTLY like me saying I take no issue in another trucker trying to run you off the road.

Spider
10-19-2009, 04:09 PM
It's okay that you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about and aren't even remotely bothered by an intentional shot that could've been not only career ending but even life-threatening.

It'd be EXACTLY like me saying I take no issue in another trucker trying to run you off the road.

LMAO you POOOSY .. every play , every freaking snap can be career ending , just like any given mile could be my last ........
Football isnt your cup of tea is it ........Amazing you have the balls to step outside .........

TheReverend
10-19-2009, 04:13 PM
LMAO you POOOSY .. every play , every freaking snap can be career ending , just like any given mile could be my last ........
Football isnt your cup of tea is it ........Amazing you have the balls to step outside .........

I'm remembering now how pointless any conversation with you is.

Have a good one, and I hope people DO obey the traffic laws so you can continue having a productive livelihood.

Spider
10-19-2009, 04:16 PM
I'm remembering now how pointless any conversation with you is.

Have a good one, and I hope people DO obey the traffic laws so you can continue having a productive livelihood.

Hey now no need to get upset , I was looking at flag football for you ..........it is still football without all the cheap shots.........Now calm down and enjoy some granola .........

TheReverend
10-19-2009, 04:19 PM
Carolina handed out a 1 game suspension. Will be surprised if the commisioner doesn't come down harder this week.

BABronco
10-19-2009, 04:24 PM
Carolina handed out a 1 game suspension. Will be surprised if the commisioner doesn't come down harder this week.

Atleast they had the guts to do something... but come on. One game? Are you freaking kidding me?

I hope someone rocks this guys world when he is reinstated.

TheReverend
10-19-2009, 04:27 PM
Atleast they had the guts to do something... but come on. One game? Are you freaking kidding me?

I hope someone rocks this guys world when he is reinstated.

Agree. He must've made one hell of an insanity plea to John Fox.

Fox will suspend his star for 2 games, but a gunner only gets one? Hilarious!

Spider
10-19-2009, 04:29 PM
1 game suspension is good ..fine him 125k and move on

BABronco
10-19-2009, 04:33 PM
1 game suspension is good ..fine him 125k and move on

I'd say 4 games and no less than 5% of his pay this year. (wish the league did fines like that)

Anyways. It was a completely unnecessary hit. Pure dirt...

You know he will be smacked around several times this year for that.

Spider
10-19-2009, 04:36 PM
I'd say 4 games and no less than 5% of his pay this year. (wish the league did fines like that)

Anyways. It was a completely unnecessary hit. Pure dirt...

You know he will be smacked around several times this year for that.

Harsh ..... 2 games and 130 K ........it was cheap and uncalled for , but then I also remember watching Tiny Harris Spike McMahon ........ So why some of these people are bent out of shape ........ freaking ladies