PDA

View Full Version : Ex-Bronco CB's getting owned

UberBroncoMan
10-18-2009, 12:48 PM
Anyone watching the Ravens vs Vikings.

Both Foxworth and Paymah are getting flat out owned... especially Paymah.

BroncoDoug
10-18-2009, 12:50 PM
Foxworth is being counted on as the man in Baltimore, and is failing miserably at it.

UberBroncoMan
10-18-2009, 12:50 PM
Foxworth is being counted on as the man in Baltimore, and is failing miserably at it.

He's #24 for a reason too.

TonyR
10-18-2009, 01:57 PM

The Ravens have been among the best talent evaluators in the league over the last several years. I'll never understand what they saw in Foxworth. Wierd.

TheReverend
10-18-2009, 02:40 PM
Fox had a down day but has been playing great the past couple years.

Paymah is strange... really strange. His coverage skills are absolutely amazing. The guy never gets burner. However, he's the single WORST corner I've ever witnessed when it comes to playing the ball in the air. Great coverage, great hips, HORRID ball skills. It's hilarious, imo.

BroncoBuff
10-18-2009, 02:49 PM
The parts of that game I saw they were both doing great ... CBS went to back to back commercial breaks showing first Foxworth and then Paymah. Foxworth broke up a pass in the end zone ... looked like pass interference to me, but there was no flag. Paymah made a nice breakup on the sidelines against Derrick Mason, damn good play I thought.

Dunno what part of the game you watched ???

Merlin
10-18-2009, 03:06 PM
Paymah is strange... really strange. His coverage skills are absolutely amazing. The guy never gets burner. However, he's the single WORST corner I've ever witnessed when it comes to playing the ball in the air. Great coverage, great hips, HORRID ball skills. It's hilarious, imo.
That is exactly what got him burned in one play. He was faster than the WR, and could have placed himself to defend the ball if not int., but instead he overruns the ball and has his back to the ball and tries to make the play. Absolutely horrendous. Too bad, because as you noted, he seems to have some excellent skills.

Kaylore
10-18-2009, 03:20 PM
Fox had a down day but has been playing great the past couple years.

That and he still sucks at zone coverage.

BroncoBuff
10-18-2009, 03:26 PM

Well said. Very frusrating.