PDA

View Full Version : FF question for the experts

Boobs McGee
10-17-2009, 03:16 PM
Okay, so I've got two spots to fill for receivers this week....

Here's my WR corps:

Antonio bryant vs carolina

Devin Hester vs hotlanta

Kenny Britt vs the Pats

Vincent Jackson vs YOUR, denver broncos.

So, I'm thinkin Bryant and Hester...

any thoughts?

and yes, i know, my receivers are weak sauce.

_Oro_
10-17-2009, 03:39 PM
def. not kenny britt

Carmelo15
10-17-2009, 03:40 PM
Hester n Jackson

underrated29
10-17-2009, 03:42 PM
Hester n Jackson

this.

Doggcow
10-17-2009, 03:42 PM
Hester and Jackson for sure. You can't afford to sit Vincent this week.

beanerbronco
10-17-2009, 03:43 PM
Def Hester and Jackson. Like it or not, Jackson is going to catch at least one long pass and Hester has a higher chance of scoring a TD than the other two.
Britt might be another one to consider since the Titans are such a pass-heavy O.

HAT
10-17-2009, 03:46 PM
V-Jax is a MUST....

And Hester over the rest.

RhymesayersDU
10-17-2009, 03:50 PM
You never sit VJack, period.

I know, we're playing each other. Hell, I've got Rivers starting. Whatever will be will be. If we pick off Rivers 4 times, GREAT, I'll take a Broncos win over a fantasy win every week. But if the Rivers blows up, well, it sucks but at least I salvage my fantasy week.

KS Bronco
10-17-2009, 04:31 PM
i have:
roddy white
bmarsh
d mason
v jackson
thinking about playing bmarsh and d mason, possibly roddy white in flex after his huge week last week! just cant bring myself to play jackson against us... thoughts?

gunns
10-17-2009, 04:36 PM
Jackson and Hester. If we make Rivers beat us, Jackson will get a lot of those throws. Doesn't mean they will win but Rivers will keep trying.

Doggcow
10-17-2009, 04:39 PM
i have:
roddy white
bmarsh
d mason
v jackson
thinking about playing bmarsh and d mason, possibly roddy white in flex after his huge week last week! just cant bring myself to play jackson against us... thoughts?

White, Marsh, Jackson...

Boobs McGee
10-17-2009, 05:14 PM
THanks for the help...I was afraid to start jackson just because of our stingy D...but Tom Terrific managed to get a touchdown pass in there next week, so...

I just hate starting players against my damn team! Damn conflict of interest!!
That second spot is the tough one for me though....

You've got hester, playing a bottom third defense in atlanta (24th against the pass AND run I think), so I wonder if they aren't gonna go ball control with a healthy forte...
hester's also comin back off of the neck injury.

Then you've got bryant, who's playing the number 2 RANKED passing D in the league, BUT, tampa bay's rockin a goose egg right now, and makes me think they're gonna come out firing for big plays. And bryant's been consistently better each week the last three weeks.

Decisions decisions.

Any word on Hester...as far as how he and baby jay are getting along? How his progression as a receiver is coming? Is he a legit threat yet on that team?

JCMElway
10-18-2009, 09:00 AM
hester n jackson

+1

tsiguy96
10-18-2009, 09:02 AM
how about:

brees vs giants
palmer vs texans

i picked palmer..

underrated29
10-18-2009, 09:17 AM
brees man. Go brees.

I have palmer and i benched him this week for hasselbeck.

The giants are missing boley, canty, and someone else. Plus the Saints are in the dome. The game should be very highscoring and i dont see pierre thomas or mike bell running for any or many tds.

Doggcow
10-18-2009, 09:45 AM
How the **** are you kids benching brees? Next time join the money league please!!!

BroncoMan4ever
10-18-2009, 12:04 PM
Def Hester and Jackson. Like it or not, Jackson is going to catch at least one long pass and Hester has a higher chance of scoring a TD than the other two.
Britt might be another one to consider since the Titans are such a pass-heavy O.

we thought the same thing with Moss last week and it didn't happen.

i'd go Hester and Britt.

Boobs McGee
10-18-2009, 02:35 PM
Well, I went hester and jackson. As of right now, I'm pretty happy with my non britt pick haha...bryant only ended up with 3.

Soooo, hoping hester has a huge game, because the guy I'm playing is ****ing OWNING right now. He's got brees, flacco, pats D, lance moore.... not looking too good for me right now

Doggcow
10-18-2009, 02:37 PM
how about:

brees vs giants
palmer vs texans

i picked palmer..

Can't believe this kid was questioning brees...