PDA

View Full Version : Not to be a downer, but was Doom exposed?

Doggcow
10-17-2009, 12:58 PM
Matt Light absolutely dominated Doom all game. He doesn't have a move to adjust to a lineman locking him up by the pads. He really needs to work on it, he looked like a little kid that's trying to fight someone with their hand on his head.

He's got great speed and burst, but he needs a better inside move so that tackles can't just step back and lock him up every time like Light was doing....

Did anyone else notice this?

Bronx33
10-17-2009, 01:00 PM
Hes was held the entire time..

Doggcow
10-17-2009, 01:02 PM
Hes was held the entire time..

If it's within the framework of the body it's not holding. Most all of the blocks I watched were legit.

SonOfLe-loLang
10-17-2009, 01:05 PM
Guys dont get sacks every game. Relax

tsiguy96
10-17-2009, 01:06 PM
a. matt light is pretty good. not great but definitely a legit starting LT in the league, doom isnt gonna win em all.
b. we didnt bring any additional pressure the entire game, which was kinda concerning, so they could do whats necessary to focus on doom. seemed like true 4 man rush the entire game.

Bronco Warrior
10-17-2009, 01:08 PM
Matt Light was actually holding the outer edge of Doom's pads and Jersey, it was wy outside the body and the rules. The ironic thing was every time the broadcast showed Light with the intend to comliment his blocking it would clearly show the hold. The Patriot love in that game knew no bounds! Everytime Doom tried to reverse and go backside like he did to Flozilla he couldn't because Light had a vice grip on the outer edge of his pads. That'ds the only way you stop Doom!

Bronco Warrior
10-17-2009, 01:09 PM
...and Light got what he deserved getting leg whipped by his own teammate. Karma is a BITCH!!

Doggcow
10-17-2009, 01:09 PM
Matt Light was actually holding the outer edge of Doom's pads and Jersey, it was wy outside the body and the rules. The ironic thing was every time the broadcast showed Light with the intend to comliment his blocking it would clearly show the hold. The Patriot love in that game knew no bounds! Everytime Doom tried to reverse and go backside like he did to Flozilla he couldn't because Light had a vice grip on the outer edge of his pads. That'ds the only way you stop Doom!

I was pretty sure the rule read as inside the framework of the blockers body, am I wrong? Because Light has a much wider frame than Doom, I believe the blocks were legal, unless I misunderstood the rule.

Bronco Warrior
10-17-2009, 01:12 PM
it is inside the framework of the Rushers body..not the blockers body..which means Doom's armpit to armpit! And he can not grasp him in anyway! I'll get the rule for ya!

Archer81
10-17-2009, 01:14 PM
What, 8 sacks in 5 games isnt enough? Light did alright vs Dumervil, but he had to hold like a mofo to do it. It happens. McNeil will have problems. Supertall LT vs a short stand up DE/OLB.

:Broncos:

Bronco Warrior
10-17-2009, 01:16 PM
Note: Pass blocking: Hand(s) thrust forward that slip outside the body of the defender will be legal if blocker immediately worked to bring them back inside. Hand(s) or arm(s) that encircle a defender—i.e., hook an opponent—are to be considered illegal and officials are to call a foul for holding.

Blocker cannot use his hands or arms to push from behind, hang onto, or encircle an opponent in a manner that restricts his movement as the play develops.
Hands cannot be thrust forward above the frame to contact an opponent on the neck, face or head.
From the official rules

Doggcow
10-17-2009, 01:18 PM
I know for sure you can grip the jersey of the rusher inside their body, so I think the hang onto part is outside.

Bronco Warrior
10-17-2009, 01:27 PM
If it im,peeds the defender IE when Doom changes direction..he has this Neo Matrix kinda move where he stops and kinda bends back and goes inside the Tackle and you can see him try that, and couldn't because he was gripped by the pads. In that event if you don't let go by the rules it's holding. Matt was jerking him back and forth by the outer side of the shoulderpads with Doom trying to shake loose...HOLDING! And it was every time they showed Light.

hang onto, or encircle an opponent in a manner that restricts his movement as the play develops.

oubronco
10-17-2009, 01:29 PM
ask this question in about 4 more weeks

cutthemdown
10-17-2009, 01:34 PM
Well if guys could get sacks every game you would see lots of players with 16 sacks a yr. The blocker has the advantage so you don't see that.

cmhargrove
10-17-2009, 01:37 PM
Guys dont get sacks every game. Relax

This.

No need to worry about Elvis. This is a team game and he is doing his part. The thing I actually enjoyed watching wasn't sacks, it was his ability to chase a decent RB like Maroney all the way to the sidelines for short gains. Elvis has made a phenomenal transition to OLB, and is a key component to our defense.

Opposing teams will learn how to shut him down, then we need another player to step up (Vonnie Holiday, Ayers, etc). All great D-lines have more than one "motor player" for pressure. Also remember that guys like McBean and Peterson have had very few actual starts at their respective positions, and they are getting better.

What you see is a group that is gelling, not something that has reached its peak.

Doggcow
10-17-2009, 01:42 PM
I'm not saying he should get sacks every game, it just looked like Light put the same move on him every time and stonewalled him all game. I'm not used to seeing that from anyone other than Clady!

Bronco Warrior
10-17-2009, 01:46 PM
I'm not saying he should get sacks every game, it just looked like Light put the same move on him every time and stonewalled him all game. I'm not used to seeing that from anyone other than Clady!

Yeah it was the same move called Holding! lol!

Paladin
10-17-2009, 01:51 PM
Note: Pass blocking: Hand(s) thrust forward that slip outside the body of the defender will be legal if blocker immediately worked to bring them back inside. Hand(s) or arm(s) that encircle a defender—i.e., hook an opponent—are to be considered illegal and officials are to call a foul for holding.

Blocker cannot use his hands or arms to push from behind, hang onto, or encircle an opponent in a manner that restricts his movement as the play develops.
Hands cannot be thrust forward above the frame to contact an opponent on the neck, face or head.
From the official rules

Wrap it up and send it to the officials......

You know, the Chuggers will try the same thing, and I would hope that McD and others protested the h3ll out if the lack of calls.......

Bronx33
10-17-2009, 01:59 PM
Refs were protecting marsha by not calling offensive holding i don't care what anybody says ( marsha gets help).

ant1999e
10-17-2009, 02:44 PM
Let's be honest, your glass is still half empty.

RhymesayersDU
10-17-2009, 02:53 PM
Matt Light gets paid too, you know. Clady has dominated lots of DEs too, that doesn't make those DE's bad players.

Atwater His Ass
10-17-2009, 03:05 PM
...and Light got what he deserved getting leg whipped by his own teammate. Karma is a b****!!

stay classy

elsid13
10-17-2009, 03:21 PM
I know for sure you can grip the jersey of the rusher inside their body, so I think the hang onto part is outside.

By the rules you can not grip the jersey at all, but the refs let it go if the hands are inside.

Bronco Warrior
10-17-2009, 03:33 PM
stay classy

Karmic payback isn't classY? lol

broncocalijohn
10-17-2009, 03:38 PM
Karmic payback isn't classY? lol

Just trying to stir the pot here, but you being over at the mane has everything to do with you being banned over at BF? I thought your thread was totally lame, but I do give you kudos for getting me hifives. I dont think that only should have got you banned. Please explain and how long was the ban?

BTW: Matt Light IS a good offensive lineman and helped us with that win when he got hurt.

Doggcow
10-17-2009, 03:40 PM
By the rules you can not grip the jersey at all, but the refs let it go if the hands are inside.

I don't want to argue semantics, but if they let it go most if not all the time, then it is allowed :P

Bronco Warrior
10-17-2009, 03:53 PM
Just trying to stir the pot here, but you being over at the mane has everything to do with you being banned over at BF? I thought your thread was totally lame, but I do give you kudos for getting me hifives. I dont think that only should have got you banned. Please explain and how long was the ban?

BTW: Matt Light IS a good offensive lineman and helped us with that win when he got hurt.

I'm suspended for week because I tried the dlete the "Blood Donation" thread and then got into it with Gem. I was actually over here before BF, and you can thing the thread was lame but my facts are irrefutable on the hit to performance. Anyway I'll be back like Wedsnesday off my time-out!

Bronco Warrior
10-17-2009, 03:54 PM

By the way..what did they say I was banned for?

Bronco Yoda
10-17-2009, 04:21 PM

I was about to say this. I watched part of the game again....and he was absolutely holding on. Of course it's also on Doom and the coaches to make the refs make note of this.

Mogulseeker
10-17-2009, 04:25 PM
Matt Light absolutely dominated Doom all game. He doesn't have a move to adjust to a lineman locking him up by the pads. He really needs to work on it, he looked like a little kid that's trying to fight someone with their hand on his head.

He's got great speed and burst, but he needs a better inside move so that tackles can't just step back and lock him up every time like Light was doing....

Me:

I think Dumvervil was held on almost every play.

broncocalijohn
10-17-2009, 04:35 PM
By the way..what did they say I was banned for?

some poster said it then it said banned under your name. No reason given as it probably should be that way.

rastaman
10-17-2009, 04:36 PM

I noticed he was being held quite a bit. May I suggest Doom apply Olive Oil on his PADS.....or go back to using a tried and true method Defensive linemen used to counter excessive HOLDING in the 70's by O linemen! Simply use the pinch move! This involves Doom allowing opposing O Linemen to grab and hold him on/under the pads.....then Doom simply PINCHES the exposed inner biceps of said O Linemen! How long do you think a cheating O Linemen will continue to illegally hold when he's getting the "Living Shiat" pinched out of him when they least expect it!:approve:

What's a O linemen that weighs over 300 plus pounds going to do? Go crying like a big 300 lb sissy to refs and league....that they can't take a PINCH!ROFL! Yeah right thats going to go over great! Can you smell the puzzy complaints? Point is No Offensive linemen are going to risk their reputation going to the refs complaining they're being PINCHED.

Thats how Doom deals with excessive holding! Simply Pinch the Be-Jesus out of any Sissy Azz O Linemen that attempts to hold excessively.

ENOUGH SAID!:sunshine:

broncocalijohn
10-17-2009, 04:39 PM
I'm suspended for week because I tried the dlete the "Blood Donation" thread and then got into it with Gem. I was actually over here before BF, and you can thing the thread was lame but my facts are irrefutable on the hit to performance. Anyway I'll be back like Wedsnesday off my time-out!

let us have the jury decide if you getting lambasted was correct.
http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71642

Doggcow
10-17-2009, 04:42 PM

holy **** the high five thing on bf is annoying

Bronco Warrior
10-17-2009, 04:49 PM

I can't read the stuff for now, what was the reason given I was banned (suspended)?

Bronco Warrior
10-17-2009, 04:52 PM

I don't care if I get disagreed with by idiots doesn't change the facts. Small minds use ridicule to hide the fact they are ignorant and uninformed :D That was the case! BF doesn't go for original thoughtor anybody actually informed about the game... as long as you are in the clique ;)

broncocalijohn
10-17-2009, 04:57 PM
I already answered in above post about the ban. I didnt mind the thread even though I didnt agree with it. Hell, we had Ludo here blaming McDaniels for the Contract mess with Marshall even though it has nothing to do with the Coach. We get all kinds here, the good, the bad and the ugly.

McDman
10-17-2009, 04:59 PM
I don't care if I get disagreed with by idiots doesn't change the facts. Small minds use ridicule to hide the fact they are ignorant and uninformed :D That was the case! BF doesn't go for original thoughtor anybody actually informed about the game... as long as you are in the clique ;)

What's ignorant is the fact that you still believe Orton donating blood is going to affect his performance. People gave you plenty of links which stated it was fine as long as you don't play the next day. You said it takes four weeks, what you fail to realize that's for marathon runners or bikers.

Like I said before, I've given blood in season and in lacrosse we run a hell of a lot more than Orton is going to run. I don't know if it's a coincidence you've been banned from two separate sites now.

Mogulseeker
10-17-2009, 05:01 PM
What's ignorant is the fact that you still believe Orton donating blood is going to affect his performance. People gave you plenty of links which stated it was fine as long as you don't play the next day. You said it takes four weeks, what you fail to realize that's for marathon runners or bikers.

Like I said before, I've given blood in season and in lacrosse we run a hell of a lot more than Orton is going to run. I don't know if it's a coincidence you've been banned from two separate sites now.

I've donated blood and played a hockey game afterward on the same day. I got really dizzy and almost threw up.

Don't know if that helps your argument or not...

McDman
10-17-2009, 05:08 PM
I've donated blood and played a hockey game afterward on the same day. I got really dizzy and almost threw up.

Don't know if that helps your argument or not...

Playing the same day is not a good idea, Orton gave blood on like Tuesday, he'll be fine.

broncogary
10-17-2009, 05:30 PM
Ha, ha. They have a dortoH on that board too. They deserve it. Ha, ha, ha.

DBroncos4life
10-17-2009, 05:34 PM
a. matt light is pretty good. not great but definitely a legit starting LT in the league, doom isnt gonna win em all.
b. we didnt bring any additional pressure the entire game, which was kinda concerning, so they could do whats necessary to focus on doom. seemed like true 4 man rush the entire game.

All this from a football fan from 2004?

I bet it was the 118 games played, 116 games started that gave it away. Maybe it was the six division championships he has been a part of. 3 rings?

TheDave
10-17-2009, 05:40 PM
As far as the blood donation thing goes...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7572594

Effects of blood donation on exercise performance in competitive cyclists.

Clinical Investigation
American Heart Journal. 130(4):838-840, October 1995.
Panebianco, Robert A. MD; Stachenfeld, Nina PhD; Coplan, Neil L. MD; Gleim, Gilbert W. PhD

Abstract:
This study evaluated 10 male cyclists before and after phlebotomy to determine the effect of donation of 1 U of blood on performance. Each subject underwent maximal exercise testing with oxygen consumption measurement at baseline, 2 hours after phlebotomy, 2 days after phlebotomy, and 7 days after phlebotomy. Maximal performance was decreased for at least 1 week. Submaximal performance was unaffected by blood donation. (AM HEART J 1995;130:838-40.)

In other words it won't have any effect on Orton...

McDman
10-17-2009, 06:00 PM
As far as the blood donation thing goes...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7572594

Effects of blood donation on exercise performance in competitive cyclists.

Clinical Investigation
American Heart Journal. 130(4):838-840, October 1995.
Panebianco, Robert A. MD; Stachenfeld, Nina PhD; Coplan, Neil L. MD; Gleim, Gilbert W. PhD

Abstract:
This study evaluated 10 male cyclists before and after phlebotomy to determine the effect of donation of 1 U of blood on performance. Each subject underwent maximal exercise testing with oxygen consumption measurement at baseline, 2 hours after phlebotomy, 2 days after phlebotomy, and 7 days after phlebotomy. Maximal performance was decreased for at least 1 week. Submaximal performance was unaffected by blood donation. (AM HEART J 1995;130:838-40.)

In other words it won't have any effect on Orton...

This was pointed out to him, he just refuses to acknowledge it.

Karenin
10-17-2009, 06:02 PM
These threads are so ****ing retarded. Yes, Doom has been exposed. The Pats have unlocked the secret that nobody else could ever figure out, that an elite LF can usually nullify a pass rusher. Hopefully more teams don't follow the Pats' lead and assign someone to block Doom, preferably a very good player. Lock and delete crap thread.

TheDave
10-17-2009, 06:04 PM
These threads are so ****ing retarded. Yes, Doom has been exposed. The Pats have unlocked the secret that nobody else could ever figure out, that an elite LF can usually nullify a pass rusher. Hopefully more teams don't follow the Pats' lead and assign someone to block Doom, preferably a very good player. Lock and delete crap thread.

The pure joy you have for life is infectious... :thumbs:

Bronco Warrior
10-17-2009, 06:08 PM
It affects you about the same as going from a lower elevation to Mile High..that is a fact. How much that is was debatable, all I said was that his one little pint of blood wasn't worth the postential loss of performance..although the point that Orton isn't really a speed or endurance player lol! But a RB , a Corner or even a DLineman will wear out faster. It is a FACT that it takes time to replace the cells and less red cells directly effect oxygenation of the blood, metabolism, and recovery for a minimum of 2 weeks and takes and average of 56 days to fully replentish. I gave plasma one of my 2 times a week for more than a year it takes 2 days just for plasma to replace, and I'm used to it and it still kicks my ass! Even if it only effects his practice and muscle recovery (Fact) was his pint worth messing up a week of practice let alone that game?

DBroncos4life
10-17-2009, 06:09 PM

I hope the Chargers leave their elite left fielder at home, not only could that be a problem for Doom, but what about the people that he could throw out at the plate.

Bronco Warrior
10-17-2009, 06:10 PM
And light is a Holding cheater not an elite LT. He always has been he just protects Tamm Lady so he gets away with it! The Evidence is plain as day against Doom..watch the replay!!

Popps
10-17-2009, 06:14 PM
Doom's M.O. has been to feast on bad and average teams, and he's sometimes struggled in big games. My guess is that's because better teams figure out to get an LT help against him, or simply have high quality linemen.

I think the challenge for Nolan is going to be to move him around and find the right match-ups and situations to keep him effective, even against the top-flight tackles in the league. Ayers development will help in this regard, as well.

I wouldn't at all say he's been "exposed," by any stretch. He's a top ten pass-rusher and one of the best out there. But, even Freeney has troubles in certain situations.

I haven't re-watched the game yet, but I'll also imagine he did get pressure throughout the game, he just never got all the way in for the sack.

TheDave
10-17-2009, 06:15 PM
It affects you about the same as going from a lower elevation to Mile High..that is a fact. How much that is was debatable, all I said was that his one little pint of blood wasn't worth the postential loss of performance..although the point that Orton isn't really a speed or endurance player lol! But a RB , a Corner or even a DLineman will wear out faster. It is a FACT that it takes time to replace the cells and less red cells directly effect oxygenation of the blood, metabolism, and recovery for a minimum of 2 weeks and takes and average of 56 days to fully replentish. I gave plasma one of my 2 times a week for more than a year it takes 2 days just for plasma to replace, and I'm used to it and it still kicks my ass! Even if it only effects his practice and muscle recovery (Fact) was his pint worth messing up a week of practice let alone that game?

Orton will not hit max V02 levels required to effect his performance... No QB in the nfl is going to. As far as other nutients, platelets, Iron, B vitamins, fliuds etc. These can all be replaced via IV.

Trust me if their were studies that showed this would effect his performance the team wouldn't allow it.

tsiguy96
10-17-2009, 06:17 PM
All this from a football fan from 2004?

I bet it was the 118 games played, 116 games started that gave it away. Maybe it was the six division championships he has been a part of. 3 rings?

yea he was also part of the oline that crumbled under the giants front 4 in the super bowl. just because he won a ton of rings doesnt mean hes on the level of the top tier OL, but then again, you must be one of those people that think individual players win rings, not teams.

DBroncos4life
10-17-2009, 06:21 PM
You would think with all these proven studies, more pro and college teams would move there practices to higher altitudes. The Yankees should be pissed that year in and year out that they have to throw more money at weaker athletes to compete with the higher altitude ball clubes.

Bronco Warrior
10-17-2009, 06:23 PM
It's funny that we didn't really exploit the Panties glaring weeakness pressure on Brady! We rushed more than 4 like 4-5 times and we just beat them straight up...oh and how many catches did Moss get not thrown by Orton? How many rushing yards? n

and when the game was on the line Lady went down like a Bitchgirl and fumbled the ball..the second fumble by the Pats in a row!

DBroncos4life
10-17-2009, 06:25 PM
yea he was also part of the oline that crumbled under the giants front 4 in the super bowl. just because he won a ton of rings doesnt mean hes on the level of the top tier OL, but then again, you must be one of those people that think individual players win rings, not teams.

Its only logical that you would say that Matt Light as apart of three SB wins with great teams and point out the one time that he and his team mates failed to got 19-0 and win a fourth SB ring. I'm sure if you break down the film it would clearly be his fault that the team didn't win but hey SB is a team thing and as you so clearly pointed out Matt Light as been a part of three wins to one loss. He should step it up and work harder to be a legit pro in your mid.

McDman
10-17-2009, 06:25 PM
Orton will not hit max V02 levels required to effect his performance... No QB in the nfl is going to. As far as other nutients, platelets, Iron, B vitamins, fliuds etc. These can all be replaced via IV.

Trust me if their were studies that showed this would effect his performance the team wouldn't allow it.

It's not even worth trying, it's all been said before.

DBroncos4life
10-17-2009, 06:28 PM
It's funny that we didn't really exploit the Panties glaring weeakness pressure on Brady! We rushed more than 4 like 4-5 times and we just beat them straight up...oh and how many catches did Moss get not thrown by Orton? How many rushing yards? n

and when the game was on the line Lady went down like a b****girl and fumbled the ball..the second fumble by the Pats in a row!

Question for you and TSIGUY, was Matt Light in the game when that sack happened?

DBroncos4life
10-17-2009, 06:43 PM
Question for you and TSIGUY, was Matt Light in the game when that sack happened?

people at twitter must not have the answer I see.

Bronco Warrior
10-17-2009, 07:13 PM

No Light was on a stretcher from being taken out by his own teammate. Karma sucks! Cassel was sacked 47 times in 516 attempts or once every 10.979 attempts (Cutler 11 in 616 attempts 1 in 56.0 attempts) last year! thats a crappy ass line..and Cassel is ten times more mobile than Tamm Lady!
That starts with the Left Tackle!

tsiguy96
10-17-2009, 07:15 PM
Its only logical that you would say that Matt Light as apart of three SB wins with great teams and point out the one time that he and his team mates failed to got 19-0 and win a fourth SB ring. I'm sure if you break down the film it would clearly be his fault that the team didn't win but hey SB is a team thing and as you so clearly pointed out Matt Light as been a part of three wins to one loss. He should step it up and work harder to be a legit pro in your mid.

hey be sure to credit the entire teams success to the LT. i said hes good, hes not top tier by any means. but, keep your delusional thoughts coming, theyve worked great for you all offseason.

DBroncos4life
10-17-2009, 07:23 PM
hey be sure to credit the entire teams success to the LT. i said hes good, hes not top tier by any means. but, keep your delusional thoughts coming, theyve worked great for you all offseason.

I know he is good I've been watching NFL football before 2004 but keep thinking you know more about football then me. As far as this offseason goes I won't even need three weeks to run your punk ass into the ****ing ground. Light is a one of the better LT's in the NFL and WE didn't do much till he was knocked out of the game but I know you know that already right?

tsiguy96
10-17-2009, 07:25 PM
I know he is good I've been watching NFL football before 2004 but keep thinking you know more about football then me. As far as this offseason goes I won't even need three weeks to run your punk ass into the ****ing ground. Light is a one of the better LT's in the NFL and WE didn't do much till he was knocked out of the game but I know you know that already right?

three weeks? wtf are you talking about, you spent ALL offseason telling everyone how much mcdip**** sucks and why this team will suck, and apparently now you can reverse and "run my ass into the ****ing ground"? wtf does that even mean?

DBroncos4life
10-17-2009, 07:35 PM
three weeks? wtf are you talking about, you spent ALL offseason telling everyone how much mcdip**** sucks and why this team will suck, and apparently now you can reverse and "run my ass into the ****ing ground"? wtf does that even mean?

Offseason? Team? I can run whatever I want to on your punk ass. What can you do? Can you top this?

Who can take a sunrise,
Sprinkle it with dew
Cover it in chocolate and a miracle or two
The super fan
The super fan can
The super fan can, cause he mixes it with love
And makes the world taste good

Who can take a rainbow,
Wrap it in a sigh
Soak it in the sun and make a strawberry-lemon pie
The super fan
The super fan can

The super fan makes everything he bakes
Satisfying and delicious
Talk about your childhood wishes
You can even eat the dishes

Who can take tomorrow,
Dip it in a dream
Separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream
The super fan
The super fan can
The super fan can, 'cause he mixes it with love

And the world tastes good
Because the super fan thinks it should

I did that!!! That's not even trying. You can't out wit me. You can't beat me.

Bronco Warrior
10-17-2009, 07:36 PM
Matt Light is Elite compared to who exactly? They gave up 47 Sacks last year with a much more mobile QB than Brady! Thats Not ELITE at any Line position!

tsiguy96
10-17-2009, 07:37 PM
why would i need to outwit you, you are doing a great job of making yourself look like more of a dumbass now then you did all offseason.

DBroncos4life
10-17-2009, 07:40 PM
Matt Light is Elite compared to who exactly? They gave up 47 Sacks last year with a much more mobile QB than Brady! Thats Not ELITE at any Line position!

Yeah most people have a hard time picking Cassel out from Vick.

DBroncos4life
10-17-2009, 07:41 PM
why would i need to outwit you, you are doing a great job of making yourself look like more of a dumbass now then you did all offseason.

:thumbsup:

Bronco Warrior
10-17-2009, 07:42 PM
Offseason? Team? I can run whatever I want to on your punk ass. What can you do? Can you top this?

Who can take a sunrise,
Sprinkle it with dew
Cover it in chocolate and a miracle or two
The super fan
The super fan can
And makes the world taste good................
..........And the world tastes good
Because the super fan thinks it should

I did that!!! That's not even trying. You can't out wit me. You can't beat me.

That just might be the dumbest exchange with no point yet! What does retarded lyric parady have to do with anything?

Bronco Warrior
10-17-2009, 07:44 PM
Yeah most people have a hard time picking Cassel out from Vick.

I said more mobile than Brady..not a runner like Vick. Try to have a point one time!

DBroncos4life
10-17-2009, 07:45 PM
That just might be the dumbest exchange with no point yet! What does retarded lyric parady have to do with anything?

says the person that thinks Cassel is a better QB then Brady because of the amount of times Cassel was sack last year. Odds are Brady gets the football away faster.

DBroncos4life
10-17-2009, 07:47 PM
I said more mobile than Brady..not a runner like Vick. Try to have a point one time!
Cassel took more sacks because he wasn't better then Brady. I know thats hard to get.

Bronco Warrior
10-17-2009, 07:48 PM
says the person that thinks Cassel is a better QB then Brady because of the amount of times Cassel was sack last year. Odds are Brady gets the football away faster.

Never said he was better...... just more mobile! I guess what people actually say is a foreign concept to you. Why don't you write a song about it..really put me in my place!

Bronco Warrior
10-17-2009, 07:50 PM
Cassel was sacked 4 1/2 times more than Cutler because the Panties O LINE SUCKS!!!
Why do you think NE QBs are in the shotgun 95% of the time?

DBroncos4life
10-17-2009, 07:54 PM
Never said he was better...... just more mobile! I guess what people actually say is a foreign concept to you. Why don't you write a song about it..really put me in my place!

I wrote that song way before you but what the hell keep thinking every post I qoute about TSIGUY is about you. Who the **** are you anyways? Matt Light and he allowed 47 sacks last year with Cassel as the QB. I said Light was a good LT, he has 117 games played 116 starts. 3 rings and all that jazz. he is there best OL and we didn't get a sack till he was hurt.

Rock Chalk
10-17-2009, 07:55 PM

The rule isnt the framework of the O-lineman's body. Its the framework of the pass rusher's body. When the hands get outside of the pads and grip, its technically a hold, but they rarely call it unless the jersey gets pulled.

Bronco Warrior
10-17-2009, 08:02 PM
We didn't get a sack till the guy holding every play was out. You missed the whole point..he is a dirty holding POS not anything close to an Elite LT! Like I said ELITE compared to who?

broncofan2438
10-17-2009, 08:06 PM
Man, I really hope that Doom can smack around Rivers a bunch

DBroncos4life
10-17-2009, 08:07 PM
We didn't get a sack till the guy holding every play was out. You missed the whole point..he is a dirty holding POS not anything close to an Elite QB! Like I said ELITE compared to who?

You are right Matt Light is far from a elite QB.

KevinJames
10-17-2009, 08:08 PM
exposed or held?

I seen Matt Light holding like every play against doom.

Bronco Warrior
10-17-2009, 08:09 PM
Wow! Can get past a Type-o cause you have not point! And no response other than a childish Retort! Thought so!

DBroncos4life
10-17-2009, 08:11 PM
Wow! Can get past a Type-o cause you have not point! And no response other than a childish Retort! Thought so!

Which post did I refer to Matt Light as a "elite" LT?

tsiguy96
10-17-2009, 08:13 PM
Which post did I refer to Matt Light as a "elite" LT?

when you claimed him having 3 rings makes him a legit pro, which i said he was too...just not elite, which is also what i said. i dont quite understand what youre arguing.

DBroncos4life
10-17-2009, 08:18 PM
when you claimed him having 3 rings makes him a legit pro, which i said he was too...just not elite, which is also what i said. i dont quite understand what youre arguing.

What? Matt Light is a very good LT, Him earning 3 super bowl out of 4 tries is pretty much prof of that. Can you name another LT that has won 3 SB rings? Non of that, means I called him elite. 10:21

DBroncos4life
10-17-2009, 08:20 PM

Ha!

Inkana7
10-17-2009, 08:24 PM
Matt Light is elite when healthy. During their undefeated run, He was damn near perfect up until the Giants game when he got abused, but that happens.

DBroncos4life
10-17-2009, 08:25 PM
Matt Light is elite when healthy. During their undefeated run, He was damn near perfect up until the Giants game when he got abused, but that happens.

TSIGUY doesn't improve of this post.

tsiguy96
10-17-2009, 08:27 PM
TSIGUY doesn't improve of this post.

yea actually i do. he was playing good for a long time. him being elite in the league is no longer, hes classified as GOOD or above average now.

Inkana7
10-17-2009, 08:29 PM
No, I'd still say he's elite. When healthy. Which he wasn't last year, and isn't now.

Bronco Warrior
10-17-2009, 08:30 PM
He just figured out he can get away with flagrant holding because it protects the Poster girl of the league and the east coast media!

tsiguy96
10-17-2009, 08:32 PM
No, I'd still say he's elite. When healthy. Which he wasn't last year, and isn't now.

hes gonna be out again this week last i read, no fault of the broncos though. but he hasnt been healthy in awhile, you cant only count production when he is healthy, especially if they are hurt all the time (including guys like f. gore and s.jackson who always seem hurt but are GREAT when they arent)

regardless we didnt get much pressure against brady and light was part of the reason this week, the other being we didnt blitz, im not sure if mcdaniels said why they toned off coverage, maybe its because he knew they would just adjust to the quick dump off and kill us that way?

Bronco Warrior
10-17-2009, 08:46 PM
It's real tough to protect the QB when you have 3-4 rushers 95% of the time and you still need to hold on ever down with 5 lineman a TE and a back our three to their 7..Damn we suck!! Funny Brady still had the Yips! It was a Jedi Mind trick He was so worried about the blitz that never came he couldn't think straight! lol!

listopencil
10-17-2009, 10:23 PM
It was holding. Light had a death grip on Doom's shoulder pads, trying to lift him off the ground to take away his leverage.

KipCorrington25
10-17-2009, 11:00 PM
Guys with beards are fags.

bowtown
10-17-2009, 11:14 PM
Can we ban this Warrior guy too?

azbroncfan
10-18-2009, 12:33 AM
Well Doom hasn't really ever shown up and dominated a top notch T like the premier pass rushers in the league have. In fact 6 of his 8 sacks have come against garbage that Cleveland and Oakland has trotted out there. Now I don't think he needs to be even considered replaced but I would like to see him have a good game against a good OL in a big game.

Popps
10-18-2009, 02:51 AM
Well Doom hasn't really ever shown up and dominated a top notch T like the premier pass rushers in the league have. In fact 6 of his 8 sacks have come against garbage that Cleveland and Oakland has trotted out there. Now I don't think he needs to be even considered replaced but I would like to see him have a good game against a good OL in a big game.

That was sort of my point earlier. He's a great asset to the defense. But, he seems to be a guy that the better teams have found a way to handle, in the past.

Let's see what happens over the next month or so. We've got some huge games on the schedule. I love the guy... I'd just like to see him have a blow-up day against a big-time opponent.