PDA

View Full Version : Bears@Falcons

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

watermock
10-17-2009, 01:02 AM
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009101812/2009/REG6/bears@falcons

ATLANTA 3 Chicago 45 Teaser on the spread

National game on NBC. Great weekend of football this week.

Atlanta thrashed the niners last week. Unless Da Bears can get Forte loose, expect Jay to try carrying the offense alone.

toss up.

PRBronco
10-17-2009, 01:07 AM
I see Orlando Pace struggling big time with John Abraham, I think Jay'll be on the move a lot.

Bronco Yoda
10-17-2009, 01:11 AM
I see a 27-30 score. This will be a fun game to watch

BroncoDoug
10-17-2009, 01:12 AM
yeah i'm looking forward to it, I'll be watching it with a bunch of bear fans... Not sure how long I will be able to hold onto my hatred of Chicago... I say after Cutlers 1st pick I get kicked out of the house

UberBroncoMan
10-17-2009, 01:16 AM
Da bears da durkade durka durrrrrrrrrrrrr

Bronco Yoda
10-17-2009, 01:19 AM
I bet he throws 2 picks. That's not saying he's not going to lay up some numbers in the process. He's going to have to sling it around to keep up.

Popps
10-17-2009, 01:50 AM
Go Falcons!

cutthemdown
10-17-2009, 02:09 AM
Da bears da durkade durka durrrrrrrrrrrrr

durka durka baka laka durga durga

cutthemdown
10-17-2009, 02:10 AM
I hope someone breaks his ****ing neck!!!!!

Archer81
10-17-2009, 02:15 AM
Primetime game? Jay will throw a couple of picks. Seems to happen more with national attention. But I am sure its because the wr's didnt read the play correctly when Jay throws it into double coverage.

:Broncos:

watermock
10-17-2009, 02:39 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TBP7zxzEjyg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TBP7zxzEjyg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Just sayin'

Broncomutt
10-17-2009, 05:42 AM
Primetime game? Jay will throw a couple of picks. Seems to happen more with national attention. But I am sure its because the wr's didnt read the play correctly when Jay throws it into double coverage.

:Broncos:

Truly. It will be his "late game heroics" that put the Bears ahead with 2 minutes left on the clock, only to see his defense blow it.

Nevermind his 2 first half interceptions, one of which is a pick six is why they need "late game heroics" in the first place.

One size fits all!

cutthemdown
10-17-2009, 05:48 AM
Looking at how bad Bills are this year it's amazing that they knocked us off at end of year.

How Cutler let them beat him is a mystery.

DivineBronco
10-17-2009, 06:03 AM
I hope someone breaks his ****ing neck!!!!!

I second that....a pox on the Jay

rastaman
10-17-2009, 06:15 AM
I bet he throws 2 picks. That's not saying he's not going to lay up some numbers in the process. He's going to have to sling it around to keep up.

As Cutler and his WR's become more comfortable and in rhythm with each other and Cutler stays discipline, makes his reads and takes what the defense gives him, the interceptions will decrease. Cutler has has had an 8-2, TD to Interception ratio starting with the 2nd half of the Green Bay game on opening day.

I say if the O Line can open up the running lanes for Forte', Cutler plays within the Offensive game plan and he could have a surgical like performance in the passing game tomorrow.

rastaman
10-17-2009, 06:17 AM
Go Falcons!

Go Bears!!!ROFL!

rastaman
10-17-2009, 06:21 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TBP7zxzEjyg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TBP7zxzEjyg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Just sayin'

Kinda Elwayesque! But on a smaller stage of importance. What's important with that TD is, Cutler is showing his heart and toughness. The Chicago fans appreciate toughness. Cutler's presence and ability has already made the players believe they are never out of any games with Cutler. What more can you ask for in your Franchise QB.

rastaman
10-17-2009, 06:25 AM
I see Orlando Pace struggling big time with John Abraham, I think Jay'll be on the move a lot.

Bears will probably run Forte' on John Abrahams' side to keep him honest. Should the Bears O line open up running lanes for Forte, Abrahams won't be able to pen his ears back and rush Cutler with reckless abandon w/o accounting for Forte'. It will definitely be a interesting game.

backup qb
10-17-2009, 06:36 AM
This should be a good one. Can't wait to watch. Will be a nice precursor to our MNF battle. I am going to try and talk as little over the next 3 days to save my voice for screaming at honky tonk Rivers and lights out(as in your career is over).

CEH
10-17-2009, 09:01 AM
This will be a game of QBs
Which young QB will step up
Cutler lead Denver into ATL last year for ATL only home loss in the last 11 games. Only home loss for Matty Ice

Should be a good entertaining game to watch.

broncofan7
10-17-2009, 09:10 AM
ATL by at least SEVEN.

Hercules Rockefeller
10-17-2009, 09:16 AM
Huge game, especially if the Vikings and Saints continue to lead their divisions. A head-to-head win here will be huge if these two teams are fighting for a wild card spot in December.

BroncoBuff
10-17-2009, 09:21 AM
I see a 27-30 score. This will be a fun game to watch

Definitely, this will be a fun game to watch.

BroncoBuff
10-17-2009, 09:31 AM

Just sayin'

The funniest part on Sunday will be watching the Jay-haters in the game thread.

I probably won't be online at the time, but I'd would love to watch ... with every incompletion there will be a surge in "see, I told you he sucks" posts. Then when he moves the team and scores, all quiet.

It'll be like a roller-coaster ROFL!

broncofan7
10-17-2009, 10:06 AM

I probably won't be online at the time, but I'd would love to watch ... with every incompletion there will be a surge in "see, I told you he sucks" posts. Then when he moves the team and scores, all quiet.

For our draft pick's sake--I hope that the 'haters' are gloating their A$$es off.......

baja
10-17-2009, 10:22 AM

What is a Jay-hater, can you name one. Why do you continue to bring up Jay Cutler?

HAT
10-17-2009, 10:28 AM
What is a Jay-hater, can you name one. Why do you continue to bring up Jay Cutler?

I could give a rat's ass about Cutler....I'm a Bears Hater, if only for a few more months.

Pick Six
10-17-2009, 11:01 AM
Nobody should be wishing for injuries, like a couple of posters did in this thread. However, I'm waiting for a repeat of Game 1. I know that when the team is down by several points, Cutler has little ability and poise to bring them back.

rmsanger
10-17-2009, 11:43 AM
I still love Cutler and root for the Bears every weekend! I still can't get over some of the animosity on this board... You should support all Ex-Broncos when they are not playing for an AFC West team.

Hercules Rockefeller
10-17-2009, 11:44 AM
I still love Cutler and root for the Bears every weekend! I still can't get over some of the animosity on this board... You should support all Ex-Broncos when they are not playing for an AFC West team.

Maybe next year, but not this year when Denver has Chicago's 1st. I hope they lose out.

frerottenextelway
10-17-2009, 11:58 AM
Looking at how bad Bills are this year it's amazing that they knocked us off at end of year.

How Cutler let them beat him is a mystery.

It took a near miracle for them to lose to the Patriots this year. That's football.

rastaman
10-17-2009, 12:26 PM

Rep!

rastaman
10-17-2009, 12:30 PM
Maybe next year, but not this year when Denver has Chicago's 1st. I hope they lose out.

Meh! Draft picks are a crap shoot anyway.....I root for ex-Bronco players unconditionally thats just me. An NFL players career is so short and uncertain why wish additonal ill-will on any athlete. Life is too short anyway.:sunshine:

BroncoBuff
10-17-2009, 01:15 PM
I know that when the team is down by several points, Cutler has little ability and poise to bring them back.
Good heavens, you must be joking.

Two of their wins this year have been come-from-behind, the Steelers and Seahawks. He was awesome against Seattle. I watched every play, and without him, Bears lose that game.

BroncoBuff
10-17-2009, 01:16 PM
What is a Jay-hater, can you name one?
You're kidding, right?

Why do you continue to bring up Jay Cutler?Just responding, that's all.

Like i said, i love to watch the Jay-haters, they're fascinating.

It's like watching the baboon exhibit at the Seattle Zoo ;D

baja
10-17-2009, 01:17 PM
You're kidding, right?

Just responding, that's all.
Like i said, i love to watch the Jay-haters, they're fascinating.

It's like watching the baboon exhibit at the Seattle Zoo ;D

There is a difference between hating Jay and believing he is a flawed QB.

I n fact this is how I see Jay Cutler.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2194/2457378287_90890dec54.jpg

BroncoBuff
10-17-2009, 01:17 PM

This.

broncswin
10-17-2009, 02:18 PM

Oh ya, I remember rooting for Sharpe as he broke a tackle and ran down the sidelines against us in the playoffs...and there still to this day is nothing better than rooting for PortisROFL!

Hercules Rockefeller
10-17-2009, 02:23 PM
Meh! Draft picks are a crap shoot anyway.....I root for ex-Bronco players unconditionally thats just me. An NFL players career is so short and uncertain why wish additonal ill-will on any athlete. Life is too short anyway.:sunshine:

What brilliant insight into the draft process. Denver should just trade that 1st for a 6th or 7th, afterall, it's a crapshoot anyway. There's obvioulsy no difference in talent level or college production between a high 1st and even a late 1st. I for one, have no idea why someone would go 1st overall and someone else is Mr. Irrelevant. Why would the Broncos want a higher pick for a shot at better talent? The draft has only been the way teams have improved themselves for 70+ years.

Oh, and please point out in my post where I wished ill-will on any player on the Bears?

Dagmar
10-17-2009, 02:40 PM

He's no Chris Simms. :welcome:

TonyR
10-17-2009, 02:43 PM
Oh, look, another thread where we get to watch the Official OrangeMane Three Amigo Jay Cutler Fan Club (Mock, rasta, Buff) defend Jay Cutler!!! How dare you Broncos fans root against Jay and the Bears!!!

Paladin
10-17-2009, 02:47 PM
Frankly, buddy, I don't give a damm.......

outdoor_miner
10-17-2009, 03:10 PM

He forced a trade out of Denver. He said he no longer wanted to be a Bronco. He has made several "suspect" comments about Bronco fans. You can't understand why Bronco fans would hold that against him?

I guess I can understand why some still choose to root for him (although - the fact that we have the Bears draft pick really means all Bronco fans should be rooting for Bears losses)... But his situation is very different from a lot of ex-Broncos, who simply left town because they were offered better deals or became free agents.

Anyway - doesn't really matter. Carry on. :)

DivineBronco
10-17-2009, 03:11 PM

some people like a pryce a portis and a sharpe get that respect other people like a Quitteson a Lelie or a Cutler get nothing but wishes that a roving pack of Tigers eat off their faces

HooptyHoops
10-17-2009, 04:28 PM
I liked Jay when he was with the team...I really don't like how he pouted his way out of town...the kicker is, he went to the Bears, which is a team that I've really disliked since they kick the crap out of the Patriots a long long time ago in the SB! I love watching Jay stink it up for the Bears, reguarless of the picks!!

Bronco Yoda
10-17-2009, 05:36 PM

WRONG!

TRY AGAIN.....

BTW, Cutler called and said you were only a 6 in his eyes. raise your standards ROFL!

Hamrob
10-17-2009, 06:28 PM
I love Jay Cutler. I hope he has one heck of a career and has a book written about him. But, I hope he loses more game than he wins this year!

BlaK-Argentina
10-17-2009, 06:46 PM
Why oh whyyy do people like Jay Cutler still? If he was a Bronco... ok fine, but the guy is one of the less charismatic QBs out there. He was just a GOOD QB for us with ton of potential that he didn't fulfill with US. I don't understand. He's not very likeable at all, kind of like Rivers. I would actually hate him if he wasn't an ex-Bronco. Instead I just don't care.

broncofan2438
10-17-2009, 09:09 PM
Screw the freakn bears and ****ler.

Hope to see Atlanta smack around that baby

theAPAOps5
10-17-2009, 09:12 PM
Jay Cutler has gotten better as the season has progressed. So good on him that is major step towards living up to his hype. I don't think he has a bad game like he did against Green Bay. Just my feeling, he is starting to develop a rapport with his WR's.

That said, I hope for our drafting sake he regresses! :)

USMCBladerunner
10-17-2009, 09:54 PM
There is a difference between hating Jay and believing he is a flawed QB.

I n fact this is how I see Jay Cutler.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2194/2457378287_90890dec54.jpg

Funny, I'm almost the exact opposite. I think he's a hell of a QB who due to an overwhelming amount of pouting, self-entitlement, deceit, fan bashing, and general douchiness has catapaulted himself near the top of my hate list. Couple this with the Broncos holding the Bears 1st round pick, and I wish for nothing but the ultimate fail for Jay Cutler.

TonyR
10-18-2009, 10:18 AM
Jay Cutler has gotten better as the season has progressed. So good on him that is major step towards living up to his hype.

He's played really well, no denying that. But he was all world after three weeks last year and then played mediocre or worse in 4 of the next 5 games. So let's hope he reverts to form!

baja
10-18-2009, 11:19 AM
some people like a pryce a portis and a sharpe get that respect other people like a Quitteson a Lelie or a Cutler get nothing but wishes that a roving pack of Tigers eat off their faces

Why is that?

DivineBronco
10-18-2009, 01:37 PM
Why is that?'

quitting on your own team can never be respected

baja
10-18-2009, 01:54 PM
'

quitting on your own team can never be respected

That's what I think too so why is jay mourned so?

DivineBronco
10-18-2009, 06:26 PM
gaaaaaaaaaame time

Bronx33
10-18-2009, 06:30 PM
Is atlanta worth a shyt? i havent seen em play at all this season.

Doggcow
10-18-2009, 06:31 PM
Is atlanta worth a shyt? i havent seen em play at all this season.

They may be good, or may not.

Bronx33
10-18-2009, 06:33 PM
They may be good, or may not.

thanks Hilarious!

Rock Chalk
10-18-2009, 06:33 PM
I dont understand some of you people.

Atlanta as a team is WAY better than the Bears and they are playing at home. This is going to be a blowout of Denver @ San Diego in last game of 2008 proportions.

Doggcow
10-18-2009, 06:35 PM
thanks Hilarious!

Seriously though, its one of those limbo teams right now LOL they show flashes of greatness, but didnt wrap it all together until last week.

frerottenextelway

Atlanta as a team is WAY better than the Bears and they are playing at home. This is going to be a blowout of Denver @ San Diego in last game of 2008 proportions.

Atlanta is especially good at home. Big test for the Bears, I wouldn't be surprised by any outcome.

DivineBronco
dear god matt ryan looks like he could be the brother of ryan leaf...they are twins save one being an all time suckmonster of course

SportinOne
10-18-2009, 06:43 PM
Bears offense is already rolling.

After getting to know some of the Falcons fans in the week leading up to last years game, it's really hard to hope they win.

rastaman
10-18-2009, 06:43 PM
:sunshine:Has anyone noticed how Cutler is "Dinging-Dunking" all his passes thus far! Kinda reminds me of Orton against the NE last week.

Doggcow
10-18-2009, 06:44 PM
:sunshine:Has anyone noticed how Cutler is "Dinging-Dunking" all his passes thus far! Kinda reminds me of Orton against the NE last week.

NO HE THROWS THE BALL SO FAR AND SO HARD EVERY TIME! lol

tsiguy96
10-18-2009, 06:45 PM
red zone pick!!!

Doggcow
Anyone remember those plays from last year? How many times did Cutler **** us in the redzone?! LOL

Kid A

Except with redzone interceptions, :rofl: .

GreatBronco16
Oh look, another Redzone INT by God himself.:giggle:

DivineBronco
red zone pick!!!

brilliant!!!!!

UberBroncoMan
Yay int!

TonyR
10-18-2009, 06:46 PM
red zone pick!!!

Classic, vintage, Jay Cutler fail.

SportinOne
Wow. Awful decision by Cutler. That is definitely something that I will NOT miss about him. He can look sooo good in the pocket at times but all of a sudden he will just start backpedaling and backpedaling and toss a weak one to someone he has been staring down. I just don't get it. I'm sure it could be coached out of him but will he listen?

Dagmar
http://www.rumpers.com/media/files7/pictures/big_smile.jpg

Popps
10-18-2009, 06:47 PM
red zone pick!!!

Wow, shocker!!

But, IMAGINE how awesome we'd be if we still had Cutler, guys.

Just keep imagining it.

Hilarious!

TonyR
All those pretty yards and no points.

Bronx33
http://www.rumpers.com/media/files7/pictures/big_smile.jpg

that is a funny picture.

Popps
10-18-2009, 06:48 PM
Fuggin' idiot threw it off of his back foot again, too.

But seriously, he's a "franchise" QB, folks.

Clearly.

TonyR
10-18-2009, 06:48 PM
Keep it down, guys, the scolds will be along soon to tell us we should leave poor Jay alone.

Bronx33
10-18-2009, 06:49 PM
It was a poor throw i will leave it at that.

rastaman
10-18-2009, 06:50 PM
Anyone remember those plays from last year? How many times did Cutler **** us in the redzone?! LOL

Only FOUR times!

cabronco
10-18-2009, 06:51 PM
It was a poor throw i will leave it at that.

and a crappy decision...just sayin'

Soul-Bronco
dont you guys get it? did you see the beatiful arm strength cutler displayed on that redzone pick? its so ugly to throw the ball away when no one is open!

rastaman
All those pretty yards and no points.

Well if you're going to throw an interception may as well do so inside your own 20 and allow your defense to force a 3 and out and punt.

tsiguy96
10-18-2009, 06:52 PM
now its plays like that i WILL miss, to be honest. he turned blown protection into potential for a big play.

Mr. Elway
http://www.spscriptorium.com/Season11/1113JayCutler.jpg
"My dad says you suck but you might be good some day."

Br0nc0Buster

what are you talking about
Both teams are pretty good

This should be a close one

Bronx33
Well if you're going to throw an interception may as well do so inside your own 20 and allow your defense to force a 3 and out and punt.

So jay did it on purpose?

lex
10-18-2009, 06:53 PM
And with all the schadenfreude, I guess people missed him hitting Knox in the hands on a line after escpaping the pocket on the very next play.

TheReverend
10-18-2009, 06:53 PM
Post up a thread for a game with the former Broncos QB and the ones who call the people who like him "widows" come swarming. Remarkable really.

Rohirrim
10-18-2009, 06:54 PM
Every loss by Da Bears means a better draft choice...

Go Falcons!

The Joker
10-18-2009, 06:55 PM

Hands down the stupidest thing I've ever read.

Williams
http://www.spscriptorium.com/Season11/1113JayCutler.jpg
"My dad says you suck but you might be good some day."

Ha! I hope they do a whole episode about the Quitler saga.

Bronx33
Post up a thread for a game with the former Broncos QB and the ones who call the people who like him "widows" come swarming. Remarkable really.

Careful or you might get this thread thrown into the butt.

Rulon Velvet Jones
10-18-2009, 06:56 PM
Fart.

Bronx33
10-18-2009, 06:56 PM

I beg to differ you should check out his work in the politics forum.

cabronco
10-18-2009, 06:57 PM
Jay does have a tendency of throwing the ball high to his receivers. Im not bagging on him, but thats how Hillis got hurt last year, and I remember McCaffrey getting de-ribbed from Griese high throws.

rastaman
So jay did it on purpose?
No actually Hester got alligator arms and didn't run all the way thru his rout b/c he saw the safety coming and slowed down.:thumbsup:

The Joker
And with all the schadenfreude, I guess people missed him hitting Knox in the hands on a line after escpaping the pocket on the very next play.

Nobody denies the guy can make some incredible plays.

But he also takes points off the board far too much.

7 redzone picks in the last two years. No other QB has more than 3, I believe they said.

He'll never be a truly great QB if he keeps that up.

The Joker
10-18-2009, 06:58 PM
Bears run D very impressive so far.

Dagmar
10-18-2009, 06:59 PM
Nobody denies the guy can make some incredible plays.

But he also takes points off the board far too much.

7 redzone picks in the last two years. No other QB has more than 3, I believe they said.

He'll never be a truly great QB if he keeps that up.

http://jaycut.com/media/send_preview/117169

rastaman

Fumble and throw your interception in the first qtr and get it out of your system. This way it doesn't decide the game. Do it in the 4th qtr and it increases your chances of losing the game.

tsiguy96
hester is so sick, its crazy.

frerottenextelway
10-18-2009, 07:00 PM
Atlanta looks pretty flat to me.

Natedog24
10-18-2009, 07:01 PM
Chicago's D still looks pretty solid

Dagmar
10-18-2009, 07:01 PM
Hey rasta...

http://i35.tinypic.com/2h3buk4.jpg

The Joker
10-18-2009, 07:02 PM
Fumble and throw your interception in the first qtr and get it out of your system. This way it doesn't decide the game. Do it in the 4th qtr and it increases your chances of losing the game.

Or you could throw no interceptions at all, and then dominate in the 4th quarter anyway.

Like a certain neckbearded QB I know. :wiggle:

rastaman
10-18-2009, 07:03 PM

Yep! Cutler brings an added dimension with his legs.

baja
10-18-2009, 07:03 PM

Ya no matter they have 7 minute drive with 0 points.

Mr. Elway
10-18-2009, 07:04 PM
I really miss Cutler when they show those modeling shots before the commercials

rastaman
10-18-2009, 07:05 PM
Or you could throw no interceptions at all, and then dominate in the 4th quarter anyway.

Like a certain neckbearded QB I know. :wiggle:

Its not likely the neckbeard will go the entire season interception free! Oh and by the way, you dominate the 4th qtr by running out the clock b/c your running attack can convert 3rd downs preferably 3rd and short.

frerottenextelway
10-18-2009, 07:05 PM
Impressive throw.

Natedog24
10-18-2009, 07:06 PM
Wow

frerottenextelway
hmmm, weird no challenge...

Kid A
close call here. either way nice throw. knox looks good too.

lex
Wow, Knox has outperformed some of the players we took much higher.

CEH

Red Zone INTs are unacceptable at any time. Cutler doesn't have the mental makeup to play for McD with all these RZ turnovers. I think he would have been a ticking timebomb here

rastaman
10-18-2009, 07:07 PM
Not bad a TD from a player taken in the 2009 draft.....a 5th rouund pick from Denver!

TonyR
10-18-2009, 07:07 PM
Clearly the key for Jay is to stay out of the red zone. Make the plays outside the 20.

Looks like the Atl we beat last year. And the Atl NE beat soundly this year.

Kid A
10-18-2009, 07:08 PM

You could say this about any late round pick that panned out. Knox was a good pick, no doubt, but his success is hardly an indictment on Denver's draft.

UberBroncoMan
Yep! Cutler brings an added dimension with his legs.

Missing those legs is the main reason we've already given up 8 sacks this year as opposed to 11 last year (11 on Cutler - 1 on Ramsey).

Dagmar
Not bad a TD from a player taken in the 2009 draft.....a 5th rouund pick from Denver!

How do you think your Bears are going to do this year? And also, you are an absolute **** and I hope you die.

Mr. Elway

Happens in any given year. You can say the same for some of our players. We'll never draft perfect, we just need to draft well.

TonyR
10-18-2009, 07:09 PM
"Wow, Knox has outperformed some of the players we took much higher," said lex while jumping up and down and waiving his black and brown pom-poms. "Go Bears!!!"

rastaman
10-18-2009, 07:09 PM
Red Zone INTs are unacceptable at any time. Cutler doesn't have the mental makeup to play for McD with all these RZ turnovers. I think he would have been a ticking timebomb here

At this stage/point its all about destiny! Cutler and McD were never destined to play together. Somethings just aren't meant to happen.

TonyR
10-18-2009, 07:10 PM
Missing those legs is the main reason we've already given up 8 sacks this year as opposed to 11 last year (11 on Cutler - 1 on Ramsey).

Would you rather have the sacks or the turnovers?

Dagmar
10-18-2009, 07:11 PM
Some of you guys just DON'T get it. Even at FIVE AND ZERO some people are not happy with the Broncos, yet they troll our board.

TheReverend
10-18-2009, 07:11 PM
I wonder if Urlacher will be able to be effective when he returns next year, or if it's time to use a pick in the draft to move on.

It's clear they need to take at least one OL in the first few picks.

baja
10-18-2009, 07:12 PM
Bears got some bad ass run D.

rastaman
10-18-2009, 07:12 PM
Dam this Bear Defense has really come to play tonight.

tsiguy96
10-18-2009, 07:13 PM
matty ice looks awful

Dagmar
http://i36.tinypic.com/34znij8.gif

Mr. Elway
Dam this Bear Defense has really come to play tonight.

They picked up Gaines Adams and he is starting, I will have to watch and see if he has anything to do with it...

Doggcow
Ryan Overthrowing everyone, wtf?

frerottenextelway
Ryan looks off tonight.

CEH
10-18-2009, 07:14 PM
Hester is the game MVP right now putting CHI O in great field postion

Williams
10-18-2009, 07:15 PM
matty ice looks awful

Ice cold.

rastaman
10-18-2009, 07:15 PM
Some of you guys just DON'T get it. Even at FIVE AND ZERO some people are not happy with the Broncos, yet they troll our board.

Come on Rusty we are all happy here. What more could you ask for? Your team is 5-0, and you can root for an ex-Bronco QB to do well as well....what more could you ask for. Ain't it better to be positive instead of Hating-And Wishing Ill Will! :strong:

Dagmar
10-18-2009, 07:18 PM
Come on Rusty we are all happy here. What more could you ask for? Your team is 5-0, and you can root for an ex-Bronco QB to do well as well....what more could you ask for. Ain't it better to be positive instead of Hating-And Wishing Ill Will! :strong:

http://i37.tinypic.com/346q33r.gif

True! LOL

Seriously get AIDS.

Doggcow
Another one

Dagmar
http://i34.tinypic.com/2zpni2d.jpg

The Joker
Jesus.

Rohirrim
10-18-2009, 07:19 PM
Well done, Jay. :thumbs:

baja
Damn that Cutler throws a pretty ball.

Soul-Bronco
did you just see the mustard he threw on that pick?

Rohirrim
He can zip it right in there.

Bronco Boy
10-18-2009, 07:20 PM
I miss Cutler.

cabronco
10-18-2009, 07:21 PM
did you just see the mustard he threw on that pick?

That was a nice pitch & catch..

That One Guy
10-18-2009, 07:22 PM
They picked up Gaines Adams and he is starting, I will have to watch and see if he has anything to do with it...

PFT mentioned he was inactive.

UberBroncoMan
I only watch Bears games to hope and see Cutler throw picks and our 1st round pick get higher.

Great moves by White btw. 7-7

cabronco
Touchdown DirtyBirds !!

Doggcow
10-18-2009, 07:23 PM
Of course they miss the tackle on the gay I'm playing against.

Rohirrim
If your name was Roddy, you'd run fast too.

CEH
This year we should be rooting for Bear losses.
10 points off turnovers right now for Jay Cutler

R8R H8R
Cutler has now cost his team at least 10 points. 3 on the red zone int. and now 7 for the falcons. Good job!

Williams
10-18-2009, 07:25 PM
Cutler has now cost his team at least 10 points. 3 on the red zone int. and now 7 for the falcons. Good job!

Turnovers kill. Sure am glad we have a QB that knows how to take care of the football.

chadta
10-18-2009, 07:26 PM

but did you see the zip on those picks, man i miss that

Kid A
It's borderline unfair that they have both Hester and Knox returning kicks. Both just know how to get it done on ST.

cabronco
The media/ ex-coaches, etc. need to back off the term Franchise QB for either of these qb's until they've played a little longer in the NFL.

Mr. Elway
PFT mentioned he was inactive.

Oh, my bad. I saw a DL with Adams on his jersey and mistook it for him. Looks like that's DT Anthony Adams. Oops!

rastaman
10-18-2009, 07:27 PM
http://i37.tinypic.com/346q33r.gif

True! LOL

Seriously get AIDS.

Do you have Aids?:angel:

Rulon Velvet Jones
10-18-2009, 07:28 PM
Is Desmond Clark the slowest player in the league?

Dagmar
10-18-2009, 07:29 PM
Do you have Aids?:angel:

No, I had sex with your mom before she got it.

tsiguy96
10-18-2009, 07:30 PM
cutler is likely to cry any minute here.

rastaman
10-18-2009, 07:30 PM

Meh! 10 points ain't nothing to Cutler, he eats those for breakfast!:wiggle:

rastaman
10-18-2009, 07:31 PM
No, I had sex with your mom before she got it.

Come on now Rusty....I thought family members were out of bounds! You sure you wanna go down that road???

UberBroncoMan
10-18-2009, 07:33 PM
DAMNIT!!! Chicago almost got Hestered.

R8R H8R
but did you see the zip on those picks, man i miss that

Yep, that 2nd int. looked like the two that jamarcus threw to goodman and hill in the Broncos - raiders game. Just the most beautiful overthrow you will ever see.

Prodigal19
I wish we had a return game like these teams

rastaman
10-18-2009, 07:34 PM
The Bears O line have got to get the running attack going or less its going to be a long evening possibly for Cutler needing to pass on almost every down.

jacob2125
10-18-2009, 07:35 PM
I wish we had a return game like these teams

For sure. Every time we return a punt it's either a block in the back or 3 yards and a cloud of dust.

broncogary
I don't think Cutler can throw a pass right now without throwing it off his back foot. He's pretty exciting, but he's real erratic.

Williams
Alright, Ryan is starting to get it together...

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-18-2009, 07:37 PM
The Bears O line have got to get the running attack going or less its going to be a long evening possibly for Cutler needing to pass on almost every down.

Oh. How awful for Cutler. :wiggle:

COME ON, ATLANTA.

R8R H8R
10-18-2009, 07:37 PM
The no-huddle is working for the Falcons. They need to stick with it.

UberBroncoMan
10-18-2009, 07:38 PM
For sure. Every time we return a punt it's either a block in the back or 3 yards and a cloud of dust.

Every time we have a return I just pray we get down and don't fumble it. I have no expectations of long runs... which is weird considering how solid Royal was for us last year.

SportinOne

200 Post Rule.

You are forgetting all the times Royal has fair caught inside the 10, and fair caught when there was no one around. Basically, much too much fair catching.

cutthemdown
Come on now Rusty....I thought family members were out of bounds! You sure you wanna go down that road???

That's what she said.

Williams

Yeah, either that or stop turning the ball over.

cutthemdown
10-18-2009, 07:39 PM

doesn't seem like our returners have as much room. Some of the kicks lacking hang time and not getting into endzone. Maybe its muggy, damp, something.

rastaman
10-18-2009, 07:40 PM
Oh. How awful for Cutler. :wiggle:

COME ON, ATLANTA.

Yep...too bad he doesn't have all that talent around him like Orton!;D

Gort
10-18-2009, 07:41 PM
jay cutler. turnover machine. 7 INTs in 18 quarters. :~ohyah!:

Dagmar

For a complete wank like you I do not care.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
Yep...too bad he doesn't have all that talent around him like Orton!;D

Yep... too bad he bitched his way out of town, and away from all that talent!

LOL

R8R H8R
Yeah, either that or stop turning the ball over.
Clearly, the extra pressure they are putting on cutler is getting to him. Hopefully, they can keep it up because he has shown he will make bad decisions when hurried.

SportinOne
10-18-2009, 07:43 PM
**** you Subway. Burgers are burgers, but it's not like super low quality processed turkey, ham, and chicken are really much worse for you in the long term.

I just ate two (burgers), by the way. Organic ground beef, but I had a brain fart at the co-op and got the 80/20 over the 90/10. Solid but unspectacular. Props to my roommate for stashing 3 packets of ketchup in the fridge after his trip to arbies the other day. It was the only thing that saved me from a very dry hamburger experience.

Gort
Hopefully, they can keep it up because he has shown he will make bad decisions when hurried, drunk, during the offseason, or low on blood sugar.

fixed.

Dagmar
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh238/ellevate/Moves/SexyFlanders.gif

rastaman
10-18-2009, 07:44 PM
For a complete wank like you I do not care.

Thats alright Ole' Rusty.....I'll respect your family member and leave them out of the discussion.:thumbs:

jacob2125
10-18-2009, 07:45 PM
Yep... too bad he b****ed his way out of town, and away from all that talent!

LOL

Just goes to show he's a very consistent guy. He doesn't just make bad decisions on the field he makes them off the field too.

Bronx33
TD birds

R8R H8R
fixed.

Ha!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-18-2009, 07:46 PM
**** you Subway. Burgers are burgers, but it's not like super low quality processed turkey, ham, and chicken are really much worse for you in the long term.

I just ate two (burgers), by the way. Organic ground beef, but I had a brain fart at the co-op and got the 80/20 over the 90/10. Solid but unspectacular. Props to my roommate for stashing 3 packets of ketchup in the fridge after his trip to arbies the other day. It was the only thing that saved me from a very dry hamburger experience.

While we're here, I want to send a shout out to leftover pizza. Oh, cold, foil-wrapped Famous Pizza... your pepperoni, sausage and mushroom deliciousness, warmed on a cookie sheet and served with a side of ranch, is all I need to make me smile.

Sorry, McChamp... your note just made me laugh. And for the record, I agree with you. Subway should die.

rastaman
10-18-2009, 07:46 PM
Yep... too bad he b****ed his way out of town, and away from all that talent!

LOL

Don't worry the Bears will be getting him more talent over the next 3 years.:thumbsup:

SportinOne
10-18-2009, 07:47 PM
Clearly, the extra pressure they are putting on cutler is getting to him. Hopefully, they can keep it up because he has shown he will make bad decisions when hurried.

Pressure will ruffle any QB, but their offensive scheme is simply flat and unimpressive.

DivineBronco
10-18-2009, 07:48 PM
Don't worry the Bears will be getting him more talent over the next 3 years.:thumbsup:

thank god they have alot of draft picks..........or something

TheElusiveKyleOrton

I don't give a ****. Wanna know why? BECAUSE I'M NOT A ****ING BEARS FAN. The worse the Bears do this year, the better pick MY TEAM (the Denver Broncos, in case you were wondering) have in the draft.

Oh, and how are the Bears going to put anything together without a first or second round pick next season?

And if they can't, and Lovie gets fired, how long til Cutler feels disrespected and demands another trade?

You're such a ****ing dumb****.

R8R H8R
This Ryan kid is good. Scary thing is he will only get better. Not too sure I can say that about cutler.

Bronco LB52
10-18-2009, 07:49 PM
And for the record, I agree with you. Subway should die.

Somebody needs to stab Jared repeatedly in the neck with an ice pick.

theAPAOps5
10-18-2009, 07:50 PM

Hopefully for his sake and especially yours that is true. But so far the Front Office choices has rendered me unimpressed.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
Five.

R8R H8R
Pressure will ruffle any QB, but their offensive scheme is simply flat and unimpressive.

True, but it is the QB's job to protect a lead and the ball. Cutler has done neither so far.

TonyR
Organic ground beef, but I had a brain fart at the co-op and got the 80/20 over the 90/10.

For burgers you want the higher fat content, so you made the right choice. And hopefully you grilled those patties because it's just not the same fried or broiled.

SportinOne
10-18-2009, 07:51 PM
While we're here, I want to send a shout out to leftover pizza. Oh, cold, foil-wrapped Famous Pizza... your pepperoni, sausage and mushroom deliciousness, warmed on a cookie sheet and served with a side of ranch, is all I need to make me smile.

Sorry, McChamp... your note just made me laugh. And for the record, I agree with you. Subway should die.

Many in your position would have simply stuck that baby in the microwave and pushed the pizza button(or in more primitive circumstances, :39). Your foresight, and apparent love for crispy, non-rubbery crust is what separates you from your peers.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
Five Dollar.

rastaman
thank god they have alot of draft picks..........or something

Meh! Draft picks are a crap shoot and ain't an exact science. Why not save money shipping you a few 1st round picks, they very seldom strike gold with first rounders anyway. The real draft gems are found in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, thru 6th rounds. You save a lot of money with those picks as well.:~ohyah!:

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-18-2009, 07:52 PM
Five dollar foot LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG.

TheReverend
10-18-2009, 07:52 PM
Anyone else notice that Bears game threads get more action than Bronco game threads?

Bronco Boy
10-18-2009, 07:53 PM
Props to Jared for turning a daily fast food stop into a lucrative career.

Dagmar
10-18-2009, 07:53 PM
rastaboy, seriously, why is a Bear fan on a Broncos board? Treatment making you confused?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-18-2009, 07:54 PM
Meh! Draft picks are a crap shoot and ain't an exact science. Why not save money shipping you a few 1st round picks, they very seldom strike gold with first rounders anyway. The real draft gems are found in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, thru 6th rounds. You save a lot of money with those picks as well.:~ohyah!:

/yawn

Biggest cliche in the NFL? It's got to be between "high motor" and "draft picks are a crap shoot."

Thanks for explaining, Captain Obvious.

rastaman
True, but it is the QB's job to protect a lead and the ball. Cutler has done neither so far.

Cutler usually makes his adjustment(s) in the 2nd half?

theAPAOps5
Yeah its funny! I think its fun to laugh at Cutler have a feeling he will start screaming at his WR's any time now! :angel:

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-18-2009, 07:55 PM
Anyone else notice that Bears game threads get more action than Bronco game threads?

Anyone else think it's because people actually care about the Broncos game, watch them actively instead of passively, and show up in the chat room to talk about them?

Anyone?

Rev?

Anyone else notice that Rev doesn't think before he posts?

rastaman
10-18-2009, 07:57 PM
/yawn

Biggest cliche in the NFL? It's got to be between "high motor" and "draft picks are a crap shoot."

Thanks for explaining, Captain Obvious.

Yawn back atcha! We all know 1st round picks have the high possibility of bust written all over them. You either pay alot for them or these first rounders might sit out most if not all training camp and into the preseason over their contracts----Correct? Then there's the 2 to 4 year wait to see if they are a bust or a 10 year pro bowl player. Go Figure.;)

SportinOne
For burgers you want the higher fat content, so you made the right choice. And hopefully you grilled those patties because it's just not the same fried or broiled.

Oh yeah.. i guess my brain fart was 45 minutes ago.. Yeah, that makes more sense than 80/90 percent fat.. what a burger that would be, though.

I wasn't able to grill them. It's not exactly warm here in Wisconsin. But I do know a couple ways to make them in a pan that just can't be duplicated on the grill. One involves lots and lots of onions, cheese, and mustard...

TheElusiveKyleOrton
Yeah its funny! I think its fun to laugh at Cutler have a feeling he will start screaming at his WR's any time now! :angel:

Well, it's always their fault, so... I mean, he has every right.

Rock Chalk
10-18-2009, 07:58 PM

Maybe its just me, but when the Broncos are on TV Im not on the orangemane.

I come to the chatroom at half time for a spell to see how bad people are freaking out because it always gives me a chuckle, but I do not go into game threads.

Too busy cheering my team on and drinking beer.

But for non-Bronco games I only half assed watch them so I can come in a game thread and give an opinion on how bad Cutler truly does suck.

theAPAOps5
10-18-2009, 07:58 PM
Well, it's always their fault, so... I mean, he has every right.

But of course! Same with the bar tender for not cutting him off....... :wiggle:

TonyR
10-18-2009, 07:59 PM
Anyone else think it's because people actually care about the Broncos game, watch them actively instead of passively, and show up in the chat room to talk about them?

Exactly right. When a Bronco game is on I'm nowhere near my PC unless it's not on TV and I'm watching the game on it.

Gcver2ver3

exactly...

say what you want about Orton, but he'll either throw the ball away or wraps up and takes the sack instead of chucking it into the middle of the field for a pick...

don't put the opposition into advantageous situations...

thats key...

rastaman

Field Generals always scream at their men in the field. What HC's are the only leaders allowed to scream and yell at their players. QB's are the coach on the field.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-18-2009, 08:00 PM
As bad as our defense was last year, Cutler could have gone a long way by not making dumb mistakes and putting a weak defense in a bad position.

Tonight? He's putting his defense in a bad position.

National TV + Jay Cutler = multiple picks.

SportinOne
10-18-2009, 08:01 PM
I tried watching a bronco game and posting in the game thread at the same time once and it lasted about 7 minutes. Could not do it. The only way I could pull it off is to type without even looking and push post between plays. But even then I could never read anyone elses posts, so it's a worthless effort.

Br0nc0Buster
rastaboy, seriously, why is a Bear fan on a Broncos board? Treatment making you confused?

Im wondering that as well
I think he might be lost
Both teams start with a B, maybe is an honest mistake

theAPAOps5
Field Generals always scream at their men in the field. What HC's are the only leaders allowed to scream and yell at their players. QB's are the coach on the field.

Well when a field General does this then I will understand.....

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-18-2009, 08:02 PM

If Cutler stabbed a guy, rasta would be here to tell us that "leaders stab guys ALL THE TIME. Jeez, I mean, are running backs like OJ Simpson and linebackers like Ray Lewis the only guys who are allowed to stab people?"

SportinOne
10-18-2009, 08:04 PM
Probably the ONLY thing I like about Rivera is that on 3rd and short he "gets it." Nothing fancy, the easiest and most successful play is the QB sneak.

theAPAOps5
10-18-2009, 08:05 PM
Wow Chris Colingsworth is entering Madden territory with his love for Cutler. Colingsworth, "Oh my god Cutler checked down for once. I may blow my load!"

Watch out Costas I may blow all over you!

rastaman
Hopefully for his sake and especially yours that is true. But so far the Front Office choices has rendered me unimpressed.

Keep Hope Alive!:sunshine:

TheReverend
Maybe its just me, but when the Broncos are on TV Im not on the orangemane.

I come to the chatroom at half time for a spell to see how bad people are freaking out because it always gives me a chuckle, but I do not go into game threads.

Too busy cheering my team on and drinking beer.

But for non-Bronco games I only half assed watch them so I can come in a game thread and give an opinion on how bad Cutler truly does suck.

That's beside the point. These Bears game threads last for days

R8R H8R
exactly...

say what you want about Orton, but he'll either throw the ball away or wraps up and takes the sack instead of chucking it into the middle of the field for a pick...

don't put the opposition into advantageous situations...

thats key...

Yep, it's called smart football. Apparently, McD didn't see it in cutler.

cutthemdown

Well they went out and over paid for the older Orlando Pace. They have no first day picks next yr and if they make playoffs it will be hard to sign FA. Next yr more of the resign your own players, protect your own players type yr.

He has supposedly a really good RB, and TE set. Knox/Hester could be better but they do stretch the field really well.

I guess every team looking to add talent and Bears could use a top flight physical WR like Marshall or Johnson etc, but those not easy to find.

One thing though both those picks tonight were all on Cutler, you can't blame that on talent, just really bad throws.

Gort
If Cutler stabbed a guy, rasta would be here to tell us that "leaders stab guys ALL THE TIME. Jeez, I mean, are running backs like OJ Simpson and linebackers like Ray Lewis the only guys who are allowed to stab people?"

Cutler would never stab a guy. only Orton would stab a guy. Cutler would shank a guy, because he's a gangster. Orton is only a wannabe gangster. Cutler is the real deal. he would shank a guy even if the guy had 3 bodyguards standing all over him, because he's got mad shanking skills. Orton would have to wait until the guy was alone and asleep. and the lights were out. and then Orton would have to sneak up on him. he'd be lucky to stab him more than once. Cutler can pretty much shank any guy as many times as he wants. and just wait until he gets better weapons these next 3 years!

and if Marshall and Shanny join him in Chicago... look out! they'll practically rule the prison.

Hercules Rockefeller
10-18-2009, 08:06 PM

Really? Check out last year's Pro Bowl rosters. Without even going to Draft History, I count 43 players between the teams that I know were 1st round picks. That's almost half the roster.

16 of the 25 position players who were AP 1st Team All Pro last year were 1st round picks.

Try again.

rastaman

What does that have to do with game or Cutler.....;D

cutthemdown
Cutler would never stab a guy. only Orton would stab a guy. Cutler would shank a guy, because he's a gangster. Orton is only a wannabe gangster. Cutler is the real deal. he would shank a guy even if the guy had 3 bodyguards standing all over him, because he's got mad shanking skills. Orton would have to wait until the guy was alone and asleep. and the lights were out. and then orton would have to sneak up on him. he'd be lucky to stab him more than once. Cutler can pretty much shank any guy as many times as he wants. and just wait until he gets better weapons these next 3 years!

Orton would just get drunk, break his jack bottle on the table, then go at the guys nuts.

broncocalijohn
10-18-2009, 08:07 PM

I think he would say that if Shanny was here, CULTer would still be here and be guided by Mike therefore never would stab someone.

baja
10-18-2009, 08:08 PM
Cutler is off the mark a lot. He's missed open guys for big gains.

rastaman
Cutler would never stab a guy. only Orton would stab a guy. Cutler would shank a guy, because he's a gangster. Orton is only a wannabe gangster. Cutler is the real deal. he would shank a guy even if the guy had 3 bodyguards standing all over him, because he's got mad shanking skills. Orton would have to wait until the guy was alone and asleep. and the lights were out. and then Orton would have to sneak up on him. he'd be lucky to stab him more than once. Cutler can pretty much shank any guy as many times as he wants. and just wait until he gets better weapons these next 3 years!

and if Marshall and Shanny join him in Chicago... look out! they'll practically rule the prison.

You guys really need to get some help. You're wishing so much phantom ill will its really funny.:rofl:

cutthemdown
Really? Check out last year's Pro Bowl rosters. Without even going to Draft History, I count 43 players between the teams that I know were 1st round picks. That's almost half the roster.

16 of the 25 position players who were AP 1st Team All Pro last year were 1st round picks.

Try again.

Rasta never makes any sense so give up trying to argue with him.

Last week his big idea was to use Hillis at FB, and then tell him to double team Wlfork to help Hamilton. He said maybe then we could have won errrrr I mean won by more.

Lev Vyvanse

It's everyones dislike for Matt Forte. I hate that ****er.

TheElusiveKyleOrton

No, I thought that WAS the point.

The point, as you stated it, was that the threads for Bear games are more active than the threads for Bronco games. We've given you reasons for that. And now that's not the point.

"Cutler is a winner!"

Well, actually, he's a .500 quarterback.

"But he's a winner! His defense lets him down all the time!"

Well, actually, he puts his defense in a bad position regularly.

"But he's a winner! His receivers are terrible!"

He had better receivers last year, and he still finished only .500.

"But his defense let him down!"

And so the circular logic continues.

The point, again, was that Bears threads are more active than Broncos threads. There are far MORE threads discussing the Broncos than there are for discussing the Bears.

Did you know there's also an early games thread that's very active? OMG!

Gort
Wow Chris Colingsworth is entering Madden territory with his love for Cutler. Colingsworth, "Oh my god Cutler checked down for once. I may blow my load!"

Watch out Costas I may blow all over you!

which is worse...

collinswprth polishing cutler's knob?

or

a lispy Dierdorf practically deepthroating favre during today's Vikings/Ravens game?

theAPAOps5

I do wish SoCal would post again. Not that I want to subject him to the **** talk but games where I watch Cutler I think of 2 people, Buff and SoCal. Both quality posters even though they have bad taste in QB'S. Buff still posts but SoCal hasn't since week 1 of the season.

cutthemdown
Marshall isn't going anywhere, another thing Rasta wrong about.

So Rasta when does Marshall start playing like a 4th round pick for you?

The Joker
10-18-2009, 08:09 PM

Because each talking point of the Bronco games generally gets its own thread, so the game threads themselves peter out.

People are gonna be interested in the Bears/Cutler this year, it's only natural.

You seem to be implying that people are more interested in the Bears games than the Broncos ones though, which is ridiculous.

theAPAOps5
10-18-2009, 08:10 PM
which is worse...

collinswprth polishing cutler's knob?

or

a lispy Dierdorf practically deepthroating favre during today's Vikings/Ravens game?

Good point, they flashed to him briefly but he was wiping Farves's jizz of his chin and they cut away. He wasn't the same after that! Was clearly flustered in being caught!

rastaman
10-18-2009, 08:11 PM
I don't give a ****. Wanna know why? BECAUSE I'M NOT A ****ING BEARS FAN. The worse the Bears do this year, the better pick MY TEAM (the Denver Broncos, in case you were wondering) have in the draft.

Oh, and how are the Bears going to put anything together without a first or second round pick next season?

And if they can't, and Lovie gets fired, how long til Cutler feels disrespected and demands another trade?

You're such a ****ing dumb****.

Thats your GOD DAMNED choice not to be a Bears fans! What everyone is supposed to be a monolithic ostrich Bronco fan! Sorry dude....life is too short to live in your Narrow world. How boring and lonely.:sunshine: