PDA

View Full Version : Has Bob EVER Won An "Offical ___ vs. ___" Debate?

SportinOne
10-16-2009, 10:26 PM
Croyle vs. Cutler
Albert vs. Clady
Cassel vs. Orton

I'm sure I also missed:

Gonzalez vs. Sharpe
The Official Thread Formerly Known as Johnson vs. Portis, now named Johnson vs. Bailey and Bell
The ghost of Bono vs. Brister
Bowe vs. Marshall
BBQ vs. Rocky Mountain Oysters
Long Since Eaten Pets vs. Beezer

does that about cover it? do we lose ANY of those?

TheDave
10-16-2009, 10:31 PM
"Bob" and "won" in the same sentence... Hilarious!

bronco610
10-16-2009, 10:34 PM
Bob who???

Killericon
10-16-2009, 10:34 PM
His John Beck vs Brian Croyle thread worked out pretty well for him.

I guess.

Rocket 7
10-16-2009, 10:42 PM
Hand vs Phallus

tie

RhymesayersDU
10-16-2009, 10:42 PM
Bob wins the epic battle between his hand and his little Chief nightly. Still losing the battle of actual female interaction though.

RhymesayersDU
10-16-2009, 10:43 PM
Hand vs Phallus

tie

Oh you have got to be kidding me, coming with that joke literally seconds before I do!

Bob's your Information Minister
10-16-2009, 10:49 PM
LJ vs Travis Henry worked out pretty good.

Rocket 7
10-16-2009, 10:51 PM
Oh you have got to be kidding me, coming with that joke literally seconds before I do!

I would say go lobos. But now **** Lockley or whatever his name is

SportinOne
10-16-2009, 10:52 PM

None shame.

Bronco Yoda
10-16-2009, 10:55 PM
who cares... really

DBroncos4life
10-16-2009, 11:00 PM
Bob lost in pick a number between one and three.

BroncoMan4ever
10-16-2009, 11:18 PM
Croyle vs. Cutler
Albert vs. Clady
Cassel vs. Orton

I'm sure I also missed:

Gonzalez vs. Sharpe
The Official Thread Formerly Known as Johnson vs. Portis, now named Johnson vs. Bailey and Bell
Bowe vs. Marshall

i say we lose the highlighted one. if i have my choice between some awesome BBQ or some bull balls, i am taking the BBQ

McDman
10-16-2009, 11:52 PM
He might win the Gonzo vs. Sharpe one. I love Shannon, but Tony is probably the best ever.

I'll give him the BBQ one as well.

Bronco X
10-16-2009, 11:57 PM
Since the only thing he wants is attention, it could be argued he wins every time he creates a thread and it gets a ton of responses, which happens all the time, to the point where people start creating threads about him. That's why he keeps posting here... the mane gives him exactly what he wants.

KipCorrington25
10-16-2009, 11:59 PM
Gonzalez has the stats but nobody will remember him in 20 years because can you name one big game he was ever a factor in or let alone played in? The fact he played for a laughing stock franchise in a small, terrible market means he'll be a footnote in history. Maybe it's not fair but to the victor goes the spoils and playing for KFC you're never the victor.

cutthemdown
10-17-2009, 12:13 AM
Yeah for sure the Henry vs LJ one. But really only because LJ has played lol.

How about a new one BOB you should love.

Charles vs Moreno!!!!!!! Come on bitch who ya got?

Williams
10-17-2009, 12:23 AM

Even that one's debatable Bob.

LJ 2009 Stats:
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g18/broncoking16/LJ.jpg

They're tied in TDs... LJ's only averaging 2.4 more YPC, and he's got two more fumbles. Hilarious!

BroncoMan4ever
10-17-2009, 12:27 AM
He might win the Gonzo vs. Sharpe one. I love Shannon, but Tony is probably the best ever.

I'll give him the BBQ one as well.

statistically he might look better than Sharpe. but you also have to factor in that in his time in KC he was the only legit receiving option and because of that was targeted much more often than Sharpe was from the mid 90's til the end of his career.

Emmit Smith owns the rushing records, but does anyone outside of Dallas truly claim him to be the greatest RB ever?

Marino owned every passing record, but how many would truly take him over Elway?

stats aren't everything. there is also contributions to the team and the amount of big games played in. and Sharpe has him beat.

DomCasual
10-17-2009, 12:41 AM

You think? It almost seems like a wash to me.

One guy is in prison. The other guy has fourteen kids and is facing charges for financing drug deals.

Bronco LB52
10-17-2009, 12:45 AM
There was also a D.J. Williams vs. Derrick Johnson thread.

easymobee
10-17-2009, 01:08 AM
Bob is probably the single worst bad luck charm in the nfl world.

I also seem to remember epic threads devoted to our supposed fear of Kendrell Bell, the Red Knight fiasco ( Sammy Knight the safety ), and the supposed brilliance of one Patrick Surtain ( he was supposed to be an equal or better of Champ Bailey)

This man dug up and distorted stats in such a way to try and make Sammy Knight look more accomplished than amongst others, Ed Reed.

This man proclaimed on at least 2 different occasions (years) that Ryan Sims had turned the corner and was ready to be a force for the chiefs.

This man told us Gunther was the truth.

This man is full of ****!

Clayton is just a curse. Right, Btodie?

ZONA
10-17-2009, 02:58 AM
It doesn't matter, his team hasn't even been to the playoffs since God kicked Satan out of heaven.

Steve Prefontaine
10-17-2009, 07:42 AM
Meh, that's actually a close call considering the amount of money LJ has stolen from the Chiefs. Add in the fact that the Chiefs keep counting on him year after year to be their workhorse and he has failed miserably since the extension.

rmsanger
10-17-2009, 08:08 AM
Bob has "WON" the biggest douche in the universe title now for 5 straight years. Something he is proud of till underverse come!

crowebomber
10-17-2009, 08:29 AM
LJ vs Travis Henry? At least the Broncos knew when to cut their losses and move on. If anything LJ is just bringing that team down by dragging his old body out there to get pummeled as he slowly falls toward the line of scrimmage. Right now, the Broncos are much better with Travis Henry in jail.

Back in the archives didn't he have some sort of Brandon Marshall vs. Snoop Minnis rant too?

chadta
10-17-2009, 08:30 AM

im gonna have to side with bob on this one, now i must go cut my fingers off for typing that

Rock Chalk
10-17-2009, 10:00 AM
Croyle vs. Cutler
Albert vs. Clady
Cassel vs. Orton

I'm sure I also missed:

Gonzalez vs. Sharpe
Bowe vs. Marshall

I dont think so but I think he was pretty close with the DJ (KC) vs DJ (Den) thread.

DomCasual
10-17-2009, 02:53 PM
You think? It almost seems like a wash to me.

One guy is in prison. The other guy has fourteen kids and is facing charges for financing drug deals.

I can't believe no one commented on this - I thought it was pretty clever.

You get it? One is in prison? The other one is Travis Henry? See, it was implying that Larry Johnson is in prison. Because he plays for the Chiefs. And he lives in Kansas City. Stuff like that.

Anyway, I just thought it was sort of funny. I'm going to leave the board, because no one else thought it was funny. You all can be so cruel.

Bronx33
10-17-2009, 03:19 PM
Bob once won a white ribbon on fieldday and that was for picking up all the orange cones and putting them away.

Bob's your Information Minister
10-17-2009, 03:37 PM
It doesn't matter, his team hasn't even been to the playoffs since God kicked Satan out of heaven.

How about those Broncos? When was the last time they were in the playoffs?

Answer: a longer time than the Chiefs.

Hercules Rockefeller
10-17-2009, 03:40 PM

Wow, just a badass burn there by Boba Fett. '06 vs. '05. But we won't mention who lost a home game in '06 in Week 17 to allow the Chiefs to back their way in.

But hey, you guys earned that one. Makes that 6-31 record since all the more special.

Inkana7
10-17-2009, 03:46 PM

Oh yeah, you guys made the most of it too. Getting your first first down in the 3rd quarter and all. Not completing any passes to WRs.

broncocalijohn
10-17-2009, 05:50 PM
Bob has "WON" the biggest douche in the universe title now for 5 straight years. Something he is proud of till underverse come!

Douche? Yes he is. Worst at predictions? Some are now trying to take that title away from here right in our own backyard.

Mogulseeker
10-17-2009, 06:28 PM
Croyle vs. Cutler
Albert vs. Clady
Cassel vs. Orton

I'm sure I also missed:

Gonzalez vs. Sharpe
Bowe vs. Marshall

Dude rocky mountain oysters are so good. The Fort in Morrison has amazing Rocky Mountain Oysters.

UberBroncoMan
10-17-2009, 07:00 PM
statistically he might look better than Sharpe. but you also have to factor in that in his time in KC he was the only legit receiving option and because of that was targeted much more often than Sharpe was from the mid 90's til the end of his career.

Emmit Smith owns the rushing records, but does anyone outside of Dallas truly claim him to be the greatest RB ever?

Marino owned every passing record, but how many would truly take him over Elway?

stats aren't everything. there is also contributions to the team and the amount of big games played in. and Sharpe has him beat.

It's pretty easy.

Sharpe has THREE rings, Gonzo has ZERO. Sharpe wins.

On top of that Sharpe REVOLUTIONIZED the position AND came into the league OLDER and thus had less time to accumulate the "stats" Gonzo has. Gonzo game into the NFL young as ****.

The fact Sharpe wasn't a 1st ballot HOF'er was just pathetic.

KCStud
10-17-2009, 07:36 PM
Bob is right about Cassel vs Orton.

Cassel is looking pretty good with a terrible OL, no running game and average at best WR's (outside of Bowe).

Orton looks good too, but he has an elite OL, a pro bowl WR, another WR who will be a probowler, and a good stable of RB's (including a first round rookie).

I think Orton would be terrible if he was the QB in KC.

KCStud
10-17-2009, 07:38 PM
It's pretty easy.

Sharpe has THREE rings, Gonzo has ZERO. Sharpe wins.

On top of that Sharpe REVOLUTIONIZED the position AND came into the league OLDER and thus had less time to accumulate the "stats" Gonzo has. Gonzo game into the NFL young as ****.

The fact Sharpe wasn't a 1st ballot HOF'er was just pathetic.

Gonzo revolutionized the position to my friend. It's a very close call..

TheDave
10-17-2009, 07:39 PM

Cassel is looking pretty good with a terrible OL, no running game and average at best WR's (outside of Bowe).

Orton looks good too, but he has an elite OL, a pro bowl WR, another WR who will be a probowler, and a good stable of RB's (including a first round rookie).

I don't think Orton would be terrible if he was the QB in KC.

As bad as your oline and WR's are... and they are terrible.

Chicago's were worse last year.

I'm still not much of an Orton supporter, but so far he has proven the ability to play and win with less talent that Cassel.

DBroncos4life
10-17-2009, 07:40 PM

Most people when they think of the Bears team they jump right to the OL, WR's and the the D players. Poor Orton being over shadowed with all those weapons to chose from with the Bears.

Who cant name the Bears WRs from last year Hilarious!

BuckinKaeding
10-18-2009, 01:28 AM
Hes going to lose LJ vs. LT this year too

Killericon
10-18-2009, 01:30 AM

And Cassel would be great if he were in Denver. Only, we don't really know how much better or worse they'd be in this hypothetical swap, so all we can judge them on is their actual performance.

But you don't want to do that, do you?

azbroncfan
10-18-2009, 01:34 AM
NO Next question.

KCStud
10-18-2009, 07:54 AM
Most people when they think of the Bears team they jump right to the OL, WR's and the the D players. Poor Orton being over shadowed with all those weapons to chose from with the Bears.

Who cant name the Bears WRs from last year Hilarious!

Orton had it much better in Chicago than Cassel does in KC.

Cassel has been the most sacked QB in the last 2 seasons. Orton was sacked 27 times last year. Cassel has already been sacked 14 times in 4 games played. The Bears had a legit running game with Forte last year. LJ has a 2.4 AVG with no TD's so far this year. Orton had Olsen, Forte as good receivers along with Hester who was a legit weapon. Cassel has Bowe and that's it. Bobby Wade has 4 drops already (top 5 in WR drops). Oh and yes Chicago had the 21st ranked defense that gave up 21 PPG. KC's defense is last and gives up 28.

It's not even close. I'm shocked that Cassel is putting up the numbers he is with what he has to work with. I'm glad Pioli snagged Cassel from you guys. He is quietly proving that last year was not a fluke.

BTW-Cassel is a much better leader