PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see Shaun Phillips (Chargers LB) on Rome?

Broncobuddy7
10-16-2009, 04:10 PM
He didn't say anything cosmic, but it gives you an idea about the mentality of the Chargers heading into Week 6.

- "We're coming off a bye week, a much needed bye week I should add. Coming off a big loss and getting ready for probably the best team in the NFL which is the Denver Broncos."

- "The bye week was huge for us cause we got to rest guys who were banged up. It was good to get away and get a heads up on the team that you're gonna play."

- "I Broncos are, I would say, I'm surprised about the Broncos. They're a well coached team and they have great tradition and great history and they may be the hottest team in football right now."

- "They beat the Patriots last week. People thought they were a joke and didn't take them seriously. Now people are taking them seriously and they opened some eyes in this league. This Sunday is another chance they get to go out there are prove it."

- "We're gonna come out with a good game plan, and they see us twice a year. It ain't like they don't know our system. The last two years we started out 1-3 and we were able to make it to the playoffs. Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard."

That's about it.

cutthemdown
10-16-2009, 04:13 PM
He's saying chargers are more talented. His building us up to be best in football so when they beat us down the win is bigger then it is.

Chargers expect to win this game. They don't think Broncos are better then them. It's time for Dawkins to spit on everyone and get them fired up for this one.

Chargers can try and fake respect, but we all know how they acted the last few times they beat us in Denver. Remember Rivers taunting the fans? Yeah so do the Broncos.

Time for some physical play like you have next week off type effort. Start Chargers 2nd half off by knocking Rivers the **** out.

Karenin
10-16-2009, 04:21 PM
Are the Chargers the greatest 2-2 football team of all time, or the greatest 2-2 team in the history of all organized sports? Inquiring minds want to know.

PRBronco
10-16-2009, 04:24 PM
"They don't respect us! Nobody respects us!"

BroncoDoug
10-16-2009, 04:32 PM
"They don't respect us! Nobody respects us!"

you know what you do in that situation? TAKE IT!! TAKE IT!!!!

Bronco Warrior
10-16-2009, 04:41 PM
BDawk after the Cowboys game: "We are a team that plays hard for 60 minutes! Get used to it". The ChargeS as in felony will know what it means to get smacked right in the vag in this game. The Charges are soft! If they think they can go down 28 points and then comeback like they did on Pitt they will be unpleasantly suprised!

Hogan11
10-16-2009, 04:51 PM
Are the Chargers the greatest 2-2 football team of all time, or the greatest 2-2 team in the history of all organized sports? Inquiring minds want to know.

They are every year...just ask Wingo

cutthemdown
10-16-2009, 04:56 PM
BDawk after the Cowboys game: "We are a team that plays hard for 60 minutes! Get used to it". The ChargeS as in felony will know what it means to get smacked right in the vag in this game. The Charges are soft! If they think they can go down 28 points and then comeback like they did on Pitt they will be unpleasantly suprised!

Punching the Chargers in the mouth and going into nye 6-0 would be almost too good to ask for. Like we are getting greedy.

I hate the Chargers. They always act respectful before the game, then talk **** after its over. Broncos know how they feel about them. Chargers just playing games trying to say how great Broncos are this yr.

Deep down Chargers expect to win. They think that they will turn it on and get it done.

It's time to break there will.

maher_tyler
10-16-2009, 04:57 PM

I can't wait!!

Hogan11
10-16-2009, 05:01 PM
It's time to break there will.

Break their will, break their spirit & dash their hopes for the division crown.

I would love to see that team destroyed like the Fade.

Here's hoping they give them no quarter.

s0phr0syne
10-16-2009, 05:02 PM
- "They beat the Patriots last week. People thought they were a joke and didn't take them seriously. Now people are taking them seriously and they opened some eyes in this league. This Sunday is another chance they get to go out there are prove it."

Jeez, hope they get their dates figured out and show up Monday, or we'll all be left wanking with our d**ks in hand.

maher_tyler
10-16-2009, 05:31 PM
Break their will, break their spirit & dash their hopes for the division crown.

I would love to see that team destroyed like the Fade.

Here's hoping they give them no quarter.

This!!

Orange_Beard
10-16-2009, 06:02 PM

Some one should let him know that the game is on Monday.