PDA

View Full Version : Broncofan7's Picks for Week 6

broncofan7
10-16-2009, 12:50 PM
I was 4 of 6 last week but was a 1/2 yard away from being 5 of 6 (HOU/AZ over 50)

Here are where the darts landed for this week

5 star special:

PIT (-14) to cover Vs CLE---Cleveland IN PITTSBURGH--enough said. I also like the UNDER 38 on this game

4 star special

NE Pats (-9) Vs TENN---the titans are DONE. NE is coming off of a tough loss--they will win this game EASILY.

3 star special:

ATL (-3) Vs Chicago--ATL will not handle Chicago 45-10 like they did SF--but they will win this game by at least a TD.

2 star special:
Buffalo (+9.5) @ NYJ--I just don't trust the Jets to be able to cover an almost double digit point spread--and BUF is coming off of a horrendous game--I expect them--with their backs against the wall to keep it close.

1 star SPECIAL:

Houston (+5) @ Cincy--Cincy is coming off of another nail biter of a victory--Kubes needs to fend off the Texan's 4th loss of this young season--I like them to bounce back and keep this one close if not win outright......

bfoflcommish
10-16-2009, 01:02 PM
im onboard all except the 2 star

broncofan7
10-16-2009, 01:06 PM
im onboard all except the 2 star

I just think that BUF has too much offensive talent--Evans, Owens, Jackson, Lynch to have another 3 point outing--I don't have faith in Sanchez to give the NYJ enough balance on Offense to really wallop BUF..........

That One Guy
10-16-2009, 01:19 PM
I just think that BUF has too much offensive talent--Evans, Owens, Jackson, Lynch to have another 3 point outing--I don't have faith in Sanchez to give the NYJ enough balance on Offense to really wallop BUF..........

After last week, I wouldn't trust BUF for anything.

I see the CHI-ATL game as a complete toss up.

ColoradoBuff
10-16-2009, 01:31 PM
i like them all except the 4 star and 2 star. careful with that line against Tennessee. 9 points is alot to give with them with their backs to the wall.......and buffalo flat out sucks, i wouldn't bet on them at all!

azbroncfan
10-16-2009, 02:11 PM
I don't like any of them other Atlanta and maybe Pittsburgh. Tennessee is due for a win and can run the ball and play decent defense. They could copy NYJ and DEN gameplan for beating NE. Buffalo is terrible and Jets have been down and this is type of team they need to get the ship righted. Houston is just too inconsistent from week to week and Cincy has been playing pretty well so that would be another case of good money on a bad team against a good team. Who knows though there are arguments for every side and if we knew we could make a living at it. Good Luck

SoDak Bronco
10-16-2009, 02:15 PM
who has the college games?

SJ Bronco
10-16-2009, 02:15 PM
I like it, but I think Huston will lose, and I think The bears will get shellacked....I think the niners might be a little better than the bears

cousinal11
10-16-2009, 02:16 PM
Phi -14 (They play Oakland)

NYG +whatever

NE -9.5

azbroncfan
10-16-2009, 02:23 PM
I'll post mine before sunday once I sit down and investigate. Nothing really jumped out at me other than NYG getting pts and Denver getting 3.5 I won't bet Denver though as I hate taking something I love to watch and changing the dynamics.

SoDak Bronco
10-17-2009, 08:07 AM
Miss St. -4 at Midd Tenn St. is a game i like a lot

broncofan7
10-17-2009, 08:09 AM
I woke up with a feeling in my stomach--OU (+3) Vs Texas---I like the fact that OU has played higher quality competition--the U, BYU vs Txtech for UT---gimme OU in an upset. or was the feeling just indigestion?

SoDak Bronco
10-17-2009, 08:16 AM
I woke up with a feeling in my stomach--OU (+3) Vs Texas---I like the fact that OU has played higher quality competition--the U, BYU vs Txtech for UT---gimme OU in an upset. or was the feeling just indigestion?

I don't know if I'm going to touch this game...very much a coin toss. You feeling lucky? I've gone back and forth about who has the upper hand, and I really have no clue. I wouldn't be surprised to see if Texas rolls or OU comes out and dominates.

broncofan7
10-17-2009, 08:20 AM
I don't know if I'm going to touch this game...very much a coin toss. You feeling lucky? I've gone back and forth about who has the upper hand, and I really have no clue. I wouldn't be surprised to see if Texas rolls or OU comes out and dominates.

I put $100 on OU--just a feeling--I saw Mark May on ESPN and he kind of cemented my thoughts....+ WR Broyles is back for OU

Did you watch Tx against Colorado last week? Their offense was pathetic(scored 3 td's of D/St)--and OU's D can dominate

Bronco Boy
10-17-2009, 09:23 AM
How can it be special if it's only 1 star?

broncofan7
10-17-2009, 09:25 AM
How can it be special if it's only 1 star?

Because it's MY pick..all of my picks are 'special'

Here is one more college selection

USC (-10) @ Notre Dame---this will be ugly folks--pete carroll given 2 weeks --good night Charlie Weis....Hello Shanny?

azbroncfan
10-18-2009, 10:42 AM
Ok here are my picks. I pushed OU/TX yesterday, lost VT/GT over and won on Utah so I lost the 10 percent overall on the day.

Today I took Kansas City +6.5, NYG +3, Carolina -3. I have been putting fairly large money for me on 10 pt teasers so I did another one with KC +16.5, NYJ to win and NYG + 13.

rbackfactory80
10-18-2009, 10:45 AM
NY Giants getting 3 is the lock of the day. Ps I wouldn't put money on the Falcons, and 14 in the Pitt Cleveland rivalry is too much.

Bronco Boy
10-18-2009, 10:46 AM
I've been scouring these early games but they seem hard to predict to me.

rbackfactory80
10-18-2009, 11:27 AM
Wow saints eating them up.

broncofan7
10-18-2009, 02:19 PM
****ing PIT ST...cost me the GAME!!!!

broncofan7
10-18-2009, 02:21 PM
Looks like my 1star should have been my 5 star selection...........god damn CRIBBS!!!

Dagmar
10-18-2009, 02:21 PM
Whether you can pick games or not, you are still a complete C U N T.

broncofan7
10-18-2009, 02:26 PM
Whether you can pick games or not, you are still a complete C U N T.

Another waste of keystrokes from KRUSTY Shackleford........

baja
10-18-2009, 02:57 PM
Another waste of keystrokes from KRUSTY Shackleford........

You have 12 of 25 posts on this thread I guess someone loves it.

broncofan7
10-18-2009, 03:07 PM
You have 12 of 25 posts on this thread I guess someone loves it.

If you are not a bettor--I have no idea why you would

1) open this thread

AND

2) post in it....

Go buy a case of Natty Light and drink it with a month's worth of antabuse..........

rbackfactory80
10-18-2009, 03:13 PM
Really thought the Gmen could slow them down, just insane.

broncofan7
10-18-2009, 03:26 PM
Really thought the Gmen could slow them down, just insane.

Yeah--That offense in that dome is LETHAL--although the Jets did a great job of containing Brees and company....I am watching Jokeland right now smack Philly around--If figured that OAK would hang tough--but they are actually winning right now, 10-3.........

baja
10-18-2009, 03:28 PM
If you are not a bettor--I have no idea why you would

1) open this thread

AND

2) post in it....

Go buy a case of Natty Light and drink it with a month's worth of antabuse..........

Anyone that needs to quit drinking and does should be respected for it cause it ain't easy.

broncofan7
10-18-2009, 03:30 PM
Anyone that needs to quit drinking and does should be respected for it cause it ain't easy.

Thats why I told you to take it with antabuse--now get out--troll.

baja
10-18-2009, 03:50 PM
I was wrong you are responsible for 16 posts out of 30. If you kick me out you will be the only one here oh respected predictor of football games.

broncofan7
10-18-2009, 03:54 PM
Um--I think that NE is going to cover--45-0 at the HALF. Brady 5 TD passes in the 2nd qtr...........WOW.

broncofan7
10-18-2009, 05:51 PM
3 of 4 so far---1 Damn ST tackle on Cribbs from being 4 for 4---damn them!

broncofan7
10-19-2009, 06:39 AM
I was 4 of 6 last week but was a 1/2 yard away from being 5 of 6 (HOU/AZ over 50)

Here are where the darts landed for this week

5 star special:

PIT (-14) to cover Vs CLE---Cleveland IN PITTSBURGH--enough said.

4 star special

NE Pats (-9) Vs TENN---the titans are DONE. NE is coming off of a tough loss--they will win this game EASILY.

3 star special:

ATL (-3) Vs Chicago--ATL will not handle Chicago 45-10 like they did SF--but they will win this game by at least a TD.

2 star special:
Buffalo (+9.5) @ NYJ--I just don't trust the Jets to be able to cover an almost double digit point spread--and BUF is coming off of a horrendous game--I expect them--with their backs against the wall to keep it close.

1 star SPECIAL:

Houston (+5) @ Cincy--Cincy is coming off of another nail biter of a victory--Kubes needs to fend off the Texan's 4th loss of this young season--I like them to bounce back and keep this one close if not win outright......

If not for a Josh Cribbs KR TD--I would have nailed them ALL--that ****er cost me some $$$...........

rbackfactory80
10-19-2009, 08:17 AM
If not for a Josh Cribbs KR TD--I would have nailed them ALL--that ****er cost me some $$$...........

Yeah but if Cutler and the Bears don't turn the ball over time and again, they possibly win that game. It is amazing they can play that bad against an elite NFC team, just like they did against the PACK, and almost win. That to me equals staying away from betting on them as you never know what you will get. 0 consistency!

TailgateNut
10-19-2009, 08:19 AM
i was wrong you are responsible for 16 posts out of 30. If you kick me out you will be the only one here oh respected predictor of football games.

lol

broncofan7
10-19-2009, 08:26 AM
Yeah but if Cutler and the Bears don't turn the ball over time and again, they possibly win that game. It is amazing they can play that bad against an elite NFC team, just like they did against the PACK, and almost win. That to me equals staying away from betting on them as you never know what you will get. 0 consistency!

KR TD's are FAR more rare than a ROAD team losing the turnover battle--especially in a DOME