PDA

View Full Version : The Neighing Bronco

SonOfLe-loLang
10-15-2009, 12:53 PM
Perhaps they've used this for a while, but I only first noticed that the PA system uses the sound of a neighing horse after the broncos make a big offensive play (similar to the vikings blowing the viking horn). Is this new?

Bronco Boy
10-15-2009, 12:58 PM
I do that with a WAV file on my computer while I watch the game. My roommate hates it.

SonOfLe-loLang
10-15-2009, 01:00 PM
I do that with a WAV file on my computer while I watch the game. My roommate hates it.

I can see how that would get annoying :)

BroncoDoug
10-15-2009, 01:02 PM
ahahahaha, thats brutal dude

Old Dude
10-15-2009, 01:18 PM
... Is this new?

No, they've been doing that for a couple years, at least. Probably haven't noticed it much before - at least when the D was on the field.

SonOfLe-loLang
10-15-2009, 01:20 PM
No, they've been doing that for a couple years, at least. Probably haven't noticed it much before - at least when the D was on the field.

That's crazy, i never noticed it. It was pretty loud on the tv. You always hear the Incomplete chant, but never noticed the bronco

Natedog24
10-15-2009, 01:34 PM
That's crazy, i never noticed it. It was pretty loud on the tv. You always hear the Incomplete chant, but never noticed the bronco

Your not alone, I never really heard it come across the TV much until the last game as well.

12th man
10-15-2009, 04:44 PM
The only time I heard it was this week as well. Did anyone else notice either the Dallas or Clevand game that when Mario Haggans made a tackle, they played the Mario Bros. theme song on the PA? kind of neat...

Mr. Elway
10-15-2009, 04:45 PM
I never heard it before last week. I assumed they broke it out for the Wild Horses.

maher_tyler
10-15-2009, 04:49 PM
I never heard it before last week. I assumed they broke it out for the Wild Horses.

I never heard it before either..this makes sence! On Madden it makes the sound of running horses.

SonOfLe-loLang
10-15-2009, 04:54 PM
The only time I heard it was this week as well. Did anyone else notice either the Dallas or Clevand game that when Mario Haggans made a tackle, they played the Mario Bros. theme song on the PA? kind of neat...

HAHA thats awesome.

I grew up in NY and went to a bunch of Jets games back then. Every time their punter, Louie Aguiar, came out, they'd play Louie Louie. And, if you know anything about the early 90's jets, you'd know we heard this about 60 times a game

Popps
10-15-2009, 05:28 PM
Count me among the "hadn't noticed before this year" crowd. Not sure why, but I just didn't hear it until this season.

I dig it. It's cheesy-goodness.

Rock Chalk
10-15-2009, 05:39 PM

Coolest.Thing.Ever.<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MEKDF_WbMlg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MEKDF_WbMlg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hogan11
10-15-2009, 07:30 PM
I thought I heard it whilst at the Cleveland game, but I could be wrong.