PDA

View Full Version : They have no hope

Boobs McGee
10-13-2009, 08:31 PM
Trent Dilfer just became my new favorite person.

Yes, I'm watching sportscenter (what can i say, I"m browsin the mane and it's on in the background), but I seriously just rewound my dvr like ten times and turned on my stereo to hear it again and again.

When talking about the Faid, he said:

"The SECOND thing we know after week five of the season, is that the Oakland Raiders have no hope"

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahhahahaha hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I might have to figure out a way to make that my sig.

Can anybody help a brother out?

HILARIOUS

and thank you trent.

oh, and ****YOU oakland.

that is all

Bronx33
10-13-2009, 08:33 PM
But but but they barely got out all the black and silver costumes with spikes on the shoulders!!

Boobs McGee
10-13-2009, 08:39 PM
But but but they barely got out all the black and silver costumes with spikes on the shoulders!!

hahahaaa apparently they didn't get the memo ;D

and another thing, now ESP!N has the hugest hard on for denver EVA. It seems daily, now, that there is something bronco this or kyle orton is the best that or McD is a genius blah blah.

GAWD they are ****ing rediculous!!!! Unbelievable how bandwagonish that damn network can be! Maybe they read Rock Chalk's rant and decided to mend their ways lol

scorpio
10-13-2009, 08:39 PM
Only the really smart people like Blueflame and SoCalBronco get sigs. Sorry man.

Rohirrim
10-13-2009, 08:43 PM
http://www.themadhat.com/images/vader-fail.jpg

Boobs McGee
10-13-2009, 08:44 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I knew I shoulda paid more attention in school. sumbitch!

bronco militia
10-13-2009, 09:16 PM
trent dilfer would be the last guy I'd want to play QB for my team....

Rulon Velvet Jones
10-13-2009, 09:18 PM
Antonio Pierce agrees.

jhat01
10-13-2009, 09:20 PM
trent dilfer would be the last guy I'd want to play QB for my team....

Cool, you can have that fat slob pretending to be a qb in Oakland..I'll take Dilfer.:spit:

bronco militia
10-13-2009, 09:29 PM
Cool, you can have that fat slob pretending to be a qb in Oakland..I'll take Dilfer.:spit:

good luck with that .......

the point you are missing is that trent dilfer was a poor to average NFL QB. He's the last guy I want to hear talking about QB'ing in the NFL

scorpio
10-13-2009, 09:32 PM

the point you are missing is that trent dilfer was a poor to average NFL QB. He's the last guy I want to hear talking about QB'ing in the NFL

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_iexX0Wo6Wd4/R1YR32QH-EI/AAAAAAAAAkg/sZaT2xQoESk/s320/dilfer.jpg

bronco militia
10-13-2009, 09:33 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_iexX0Wo6Wd4/R1YR32QH-EI/AAAAAAAAAkg/sZaT2xQoESk/s320/dilfer.jpg

he had a fun ride that year.....

not much fun before or after that year

Los Broncos
10-13-2009, 09:33 PM
According to Cable their suppose to get this thing going.

jhat01
10-13-2009, 09:37 PM

Whatever dude, I know the point you were trying to make and and since this thread had something to do with the Raiders, I threw that out there..But feel free to be a dick, it's cool.

scorpio
10-13-2009, 09:38 PM
he had a fun ride that year.....

not much fun before or after that year

Poor to average quarterbacks are people like Gus Frerotte and Damon Huard.

Neither one of which would have won a superbowl, even with the Ravens D. that year.

Is Dilfer all-world? Of course not. But I do think he's a good analyst.

bronco militia
10-13-2009, 09:39 PM
Is Dilfer all-world? Of course not. But I do think he's a good analyst.

I don't agree so I quit watching him and that show

Boobs McGee
10-13-2009, 10:18 PM
aaaaaaaaand thanks for officially killing the thread. Anywho, **** the faid, and **** the fatass qb, his fatass soon to be incarcerated head coach, and their wonderful owner, may he live forever.

The Oakland Raiders Have NO HOPE

outdoor_miner
10-13-2009, 10:20 PM
according to cable their suppose to get this thing going.

rofl!

fido
10-13-2009, 10:28 PM
I actually like Dilfer. Better than some of the other hacks by far.