PDA

View Full Version : John Clayton, Mark Schlereth and Jamie Dukes fail

Soul-Bronco
10-13-2009, 08:22 PM
Found this on the other board, its hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TIiIwXJ2XOM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TIiIwXJ2XOM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LOLROFL!Hilarious!

Soul-Bronco
10-13-2009, 08:24 PM
Rod smith you are my hero btw

scorpio
10-13-2009, 08:35 PM
Tremendous.

SouthCarolinaBronco
10-13-2009, 08:38 PM
It looked at times like Rod Smith was seriously considering beating Dukes' ass, and I wish he had.

And I will always love Rod Smith for being a guy who just did what he was supposed to do and didn't run his damn mouth. He was always underrated because he didn't go out and jack his jaws like Moss or Owens. But he does have two more rings than those guys combined!

GreatBronco16
10-13-2009, 08:41 PM
OMG, those guys made serious fools of themselves. Props to Mr. Rod Smith for backing up his team. And he gave a nice prop to Shanny at the same time. Rod Smith is the best.

Sassy
10-13-2009, 08:42 PM
Hmmm the team should post this garbage in their locker room!!! on a big screen!

BMarsh615
10-13-2009, 08:46 PM
http://i34.tinypic.com/sd30pj.jpg

cutthemdown
10-13-2009, 08:53 PM
I like when Dukes says at end of day you need to win games, at same time arguing Cutler is better even though he hasn't won more games then Orton.

Rod Smith says to him saying at end of day you have to win, EXACTLY!!! Bascially clowning him for writing a team off he hasnt seen play. Dukes just too stupid to even realize that Rod was clowning him. Rod just has tact and respect so it's a little less in your face then a stupid Olineman. Dukes actually wasn't even a good olineman. What is it with these crappy players telling us who is good?

As far as Stinky goes. He was never a true Bronco. He was a hired gun from Washington Redskins. He played great for us, but he is nowhere near the Bronco Rod Smith is.

All time greatest Broncos

1-John Elway
2-Rod Smith

No 2 guys that ever played for us worked harder, or loved the Broncos more then those 2 did. They set the bar for hard working players.

Sassy
10-13-2009, 08:56 PM
I think you have to put eddie mac and td in there as well.

cutthemdown
10-13-2009, 08:56 PM
Hmmm the team should post this garbage in their locker room!!! on a big screen!

Oh they saw it believe that. I'm thinking all the laughing at Broncos. The utter clowning and disrespect, is a big part of why Broncos playing so well.

When a team feels like it's them against the world special things happen. When you love your teammates special things happen. When players get to a point they will be carried off the field before they let each other down even avg players can start making plays. It just gets contagious. The energy gets infectious and the whole team gets this feeling they cant be stopped.

I really think right now Broncos feel they are going to the Superbowl and going to win it.

cutthemdown
10-13-2009, 08:58 PM
I think you have to put eddie mac and td in there as well.

For sure there are others.

Karl Mecklenburgh
Dennis Smith
Tom Nalen
Bill Romonowski (yes I said it one of my all time favorite Broncos. When rest of team was out partying before Atl superbowl, he was in the pool doing excersises getting ready for the game. That dude loved playing football as much as any player I ever watched)

Garcia Bronco
10-13-2009, 09:03 PM
Stinky still lives here and he is a real Bronco. Without him we don't win two Super Bowls. Now you could say that abou everybody on those teams. But the dude was a tough, rock solid guard and I don't give a crap about what he says as an analyst

SJ Bronco
10-13-2009, 09:04 PM
I like when Dukes says at end of day you need to win games, at same time arguing Cutler is better even though he hasn't won more games then Orton.

Rod Smith says to him saying at end of day you have to win, EXACTLY!!! Bascially clowning him for writing a team off he hasnt seen play. Dukes just too stupid to even realize that Rod was clowning him. Rod just has tact and respect so it's a little less in your face then a stupid Olineman. Dukes actually wasn't even a good olineman. What is it with these crappy players telling us who is good?

As far as Stinky goes. He was never a true Bronco. He was a hired gun from Washington Redskins. He played great for us, but he is nowhere near the Bronco Rod Smith is.

1-John Elway
2-Rod Smith

No 2 guys that ever played for us worked harder, or loved the Broncos more then those 2 did. They set the bar for hard working players.

I was with you until

2-rod smith

I won't wholeheartedly argue, cause I love rod, but I'm a HUGE rod smith guy. I'm a bigger Steve Atwater guy. So I have Rod at #3..;D

Garcia Bronco
10-13-2009, 09:06 PM

Karl Mecklenburgh
Dennis Smith
Tom Nalen
Bill Romonowski (yes I said it one of my all time favorite Broncos. When rest of team was out partying before Atl superbowl, he was in the pool doing excersises getting ready for the game. That dude loved playing football as much as any player I ever watched)

The only team partying before the Atlanta Super Bowl was Atlanta. The Broncos had a strict curfew and team meetings leading up to that curfew.

BroncoLifer
10-13-2009, 09:10 PM

Steve Atwater. Tom Jackson.

Spider
10-13-2009, 09:12 PM
Rod with out a question #2 , in some cases he is up there with Elway , Gradishar , Louis Wright .... I could go on and on about our legends

Boobs McGee
10-13-2009, 09:14 PM
IN ****ING ROD WE TRUST!!!!!!!!!!

LOL that was some hilarious stuff...good find and rep sir! ;D

Sassy
10-13-2009, 09:19 PM
The only team partying before the Atlanta Super Bowl was Atlanta. The Broncos had a strict curfew and team meetings leading up to that curfew.

Or maybe just Eugene Robinson! Lol!

cutthemdown
10-13-2009, 09:19 PM

I think it was midnight curfew but he didn't even go out then. He was in pool getting ready for the game.

cutthemdown
10-13-2009, 09:20 PM
I agree though Broncos kept it professional. I'm not suggesting the rest of team was hungover. Only that Romo was all football, 24/7.

mhgaffney
10-13-2009, 09:22 PM
Mark Schlereth should have known better.

Orange4Life
10-13-2009, 09:22 PM
I was with you until

2-rod smith

I won't wholeheartedly argue, cause I love rod, but I'm a HUGE rod smith guy. I'm a bigger Steve Atwater guy. So I have Rod at #3..;D

I think I might rate Rod as the #1 Bronco. The reason being is he still lives and breathes the Broncos. Some former greats might show up at a game once in awhile but Rod is at practice working with guys and in the locker room. Trying to help guys get better all the time. Rod's not even paid for it. He does it cause he loves football and the Broncos. It's like he is still on IR during his final season around the team all the time he just doesn't play.

Soul-Bronco
10-13-2009, 09:27 PM
atwater needs to be there!

Soul-Bronco
10-13-2009, 09:28 PM
beat me to it!

Gcver2ver3
10-13-2009, 09:29 PM
i enjoyed that video immensely...

thank you for that...

Rohirrim
10-13-2009, 09:40 PM
Damn, that was educational.

Rod Smith? :notworthy

Jamie Dukes? http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/pp161/janewli15/turd.gif

Mark Schlereth?

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r284/flamingsimian/fail015.jpg

scorpio
10-13-2009, 09:46 PM
I like Stink and I usually like his takes. But... he's been way off the mark this season and he refuses to admit he was wrong.

kinda makes me rage.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QcKAK2Sp3Gs/ScXBpZ4x1_I/AAAAAAAAAXA/rPjCfvCwVEI/s400/fuuuuuuuu.jpg

tsiguy96
great video. i honestly dont see dukes staying on NFLN past his contract.

Bronx33
Dukes mouth "went that extra mile"

BroncoFiend
10-13-2009, 10:02 PM

1-John Elway
2-Rod Smith

If you are judging on work ethic, then Rod is #1 and you have to turn the page before you find #2.

Elway was as talented as any player to have ever played, but Rod was undrafted, and worked his way into greatness, never letting up for a second. The guy is simply in a class of his own in that regard.

baja
10-13-2009, 10:14 PM
Oh they saw it believe that. I'm thinking all the laughing at Broncos. The utter clowning and disrespect, is a big part of why Broncos playing so well.

When a team feels like it's them against the world special things happen. When you love your teammates special things happen. When players get to a point they will be carried off the field before they let each other down even avg players can start making plays. It just gets contagious. The energy gets infectious and the whole team gets this feeling they cant be stopped.

I really think right now Broncos feel they are going to the Superbowl and going to win it.

This is a wonderful post and 100% point on as to what our Broncos are about this season and that is why this is a very special year to be a Broncos fan.

It's a long season find a way to keep it up guys.

SJ Bronco
10-13-2009, 10:25 PM
I think I might rate Rod as the #1 Bronco. The reason being is he still lives and breathes the Broncos. Some former greats might show up at a game once in awhile but Rod is at practice working with guys and in the locker room. Trying to help guys get better all the time. Rod's not even paid for it. He does it cause he loves football and the Broncos. It's like he is still on IR during his final season around the team all the time he just doesn't play.

True.

Not as an argument, but more as a supplement to your argument. The thing I always liked about atwater, was the way he sold out on the field. Hustle does say a lot about a guy. Like Atwater knocking himself out in the superbowl to make a play, or John diving for that famous 1st down, that's the stuff the fans remember.:strong:

atomicbloke
10-13-2009, 11:25 PM

1-John Elway
2-Rod Smith

Jeez... how sad that Tom Nalen will always stay under-appreciated even among Bronco fans. Dude is our MVP over the last decade and a half.

DomCasual
10-13-2009, 11:26 PM
I honestly cannot stand to watch Jamie Dukes. There are only a few people that can get me to just turn the channel - he's one of them. Pompous ass.

maher_tyler
10-13-2009, 11:41 PM
I loved it at the end where Rod was talking about his rings. I think Rod was about to knock his teeth out...i wish he would have! Dukes is the definition of dumb ass!!

broncocalijohn
10-13-2009, 11:58 PM
Rod Smith IS the ambassador of this team and the city of Denver. I like it how he believed and backed it up. They should have him back on the show and replay that segment so we can see another back peddling from Dukes. I liked when they had (Carolina's? or Tennessee's) Running Back call in and Duke couldnt stand the heat. Not sure who is worse at it, Lex, Rastaman or Dukes.

BroncoMan4ever
10-13-2009, 11:59 PM
OMG, those guys made serious fools of themselves. Props to Mr. Rod Smith for backing up his team. And he gave a nice prop to Shanny at the same time. Rod Smith is the best.

Rod knows that his career happened because of Shanahan, and he will always have love and respect for him because of that.

cutthemdown
10-13-2009, 11:59 PM
Jeez... how sad that Tom Nalen will always stay under-appreciated even among Bronco fans. Dude is our MVP over the last decade and a half.

you better read all my posts in this thread son.

cutthemdown
10-14-2009, 12:01 AM

Karl Mecklenburgh
Dennis Smith
Tom Nalen

Atomic had you just went a couple more posts you would have read this.

OBF1
10-14-2009, 12:45 AM
LMAO.... That was some serious funny shiat, Kudos on the find and post.

Tool > Clayton
Tool > Schlereth
Tool > Dukes

Rod Smith > than every bobblehead

Atwater His Ass
10-14-2009, 02:32 AM
Meh. Most everyone thought Denver's front 7 was crap. There is not 1 person on this board that could have predicted that the defense would be playing so well right now. It's a complete surprise to everyone. I mean, look at our front 7 guys. They are mostly has-beens and washed up guys from other franchises. The credit for the defensive turnaround goes to Nolan. He's made these guys execute and believe that they can be a good defense, and they are doing that right now.

Just because someone says something critical about the Denver Broncos doesn't mean they hate the franchise.

I love Rod Smith as much as the next guy, but he's also a complete homer.

goldengopher1976
10-14-2009, 06:53 AM
Rod Smith ftw!

Punisher
10-14-2009, 07:07 AM
LMAO.... That was some serious funny shiat, Kudos on the find and post.

Tool > Clayton
Tool > Schlereth
Tool > Dukes

Rod Smith > than every bobblehead

Clayton was an above average insider, but ESPN seen him falling off his game with false reports, so they brought in Adam Schefter. They had no clue what to do what him after that so i think they said the hell with it lets have him predict things about football.

Stink i just think he had a Cutler hangover like 75% of this board including myself, i honestly think hes not that bad this is the first time Ive seen him give a bad prediction. Put it like this when Stink is talking i listen same goes with Steve Young, Tom Jackson and Adam Schefter.

Jamie Dukes I have no clue why NFLN even hired him maybe he got pulled in by a close friend or something, he is just a watse of time put it like this when Dukes is on the TV set i change the channel in a hurry. I wouldn't say fire him because ya know he has kids to feed and has to pay the bills, but can he just do something else like be a camera man or something.

Hogan11
10-14-2009, 07:21 AM
That vid was some good stuff

Mr. Elway
10-14-2009, 07:40 AM

He's my kind of fan!

dbfan21
10-14-2009, 07:49 AM
Found this on the other board, its hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TIiIwXJ2XOM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TIiIwXJ2XOM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LOLROFL!Hilarious!

Great work man!!

Orange_Beard
10-14-2009, 07:57 AM
Who is Dukes?

cmhargrove
10-14-2009, 08:00 AM
Meh. Most everyone thought Denver's front 7 was crap. There is not 1 person on this board that could have predicted that the defense would be playing so well right now. It's a complete surprise to everyone. I mean, look at our front 7 guys. They are mostly has-beens and washed up guys from other franchises. The credit for the defensive turnaround goes to Nolan. He's made these guys execute and believe that they can be a good defense, and they are doing that right now.

Just because someone says something critical about the Denver Broncos doesn't mean they hate the franchise.

Good points, and Nolan has the gameplan. However, it surprises me that no one is also talking about the additions of Nunnely and Martindale.

First, is the defensive gameplan, then comes the tremendous positional coaching that is taking place. Nunnely has our front three playing like the Chargers "old" front three (although Fields isn't quite Jamal Williams), and Martindale has done an excellent job of transforming Elvis to his new position. Our LB play is light years ahead of the missed assignment, "tackle from behind" group we watched last year.

Now - back to the video - that made my day!

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-14-2009, 08:07 AM

Yes, how strange that an offensive lineman goes underappreciated.

Never happens. /sarcasm

oubronco
10-14-2009, 08:09 AM
suck it dookie boy

Orange4Life
10-14-2009, 08:16 AM
True.

Not as an argument, but more as a supplement to your argument. The thing I always liked about atwater, was the way he sold out on the field. Hustle does say a lot about a guy. Like Atwater knocking himself out in the superbowl to make a play, or John diving for that famous 1st down, that's the stuff the fans remember.:strong:

Atwater is pretty bad ass to! I'm not going to argue against Atwater/Elway/Nalen or a handful of others. I'm a push over when it comes to the Broncos h=:thumbs:

Wes Mantooth
10-14-2009, 09:10 AM
This made my whole day. Rod Smith would have beat his a$$

SoonerBronco
10-14-2009, 09:19 AM
I sent stink a message on Twitter, he responed back by saying that he was talking about '08's front seven being garbage, and that what we didn't see was that he said that '09's front seven was too early to tell.

I sent him a response back thanking him for being a stand up guy and invited him to take a look at the mane....

521 1N5
10-14-2009, 10:15 AM
I'm surprised nobody has made a firejamiedukes.com page yet. He is clueless about everything. Not just the Broncos.

GoBroncos DownUnder
10-14-2009, 10:35 AM
I still LOVE this video:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d812e3cfb/CJ-I-won-t-lay-down
Watch Rich and Woodson make faces at each other as Dukes tries to deflect blame for his prior comments, and how they support Johnson as he calls Dukes out near the end!!

SJ Bronco
10-14-2009, 10:45 AM
I still LOVE this video:
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d812e3cfb/CJ-I-won-t-lay-down
Watch Rich and Woodson make faces at each other as Dukes tries to deflect blame for his prior comments, and how they support Johnson as he calls Dukes out near the end!!

im not sure why, but none of the NFL videos will load for me today

DenverBrit
10-14-2009, 10:48 AM
I sent stink a message on Twitter, he responed back by saying that he was talking about '08's front seven being garbage, and that what we didn't see was that he said that '09's front seven was too early to tell.

I sent him a response back thanking him for being a stand up guy and invited him to take a look at the mane....

I've always liked Stink, but his 'garbage' comment came right after he mentioned 'disgruntled' Brandon Marshall. He was talking 09 season.

He's back-peddling from his comment because he's embarrassed....and rightly so.

Mr. Elway
10-14-2009, 10:59 AM
I've always liked Stink, but his 'garbage' comment came right after he mentioned 'disgruntled' Brandon Marshall. He was talking 09 season.

He's back-peddling from his comment because he's embarrassed....and rightly so.

Exactly. He is clearly on record saying our 2009 front 7 is garbage, and now he is denying it. It would be much easier for him to simply admit that he was wrong.

Soul-Bronco
10-14-2009, 11:02 AM
funny thing is, have you noticed jamie dukes at all on nfl network these past days?? Its like he took a leave of absence just so he wouldnt have to talk about us beating the patriots! What a d bag this guy is

SJ Bronco
10-14-2009, 11:31 AM
Exactly. He is clearly on record saying our 2009 front 7 is garbage, and now he is denying it. It would be much easier for him to simply admit that he was wrong.

A talking head, admit he was wrong? That will never happen. BTW, he's the only former bronco that picked against the broncos this weekend. Shannon and TJ had to fend off the haters during the pick sessions.

Mountain Bronco
10-14-2009, 12:18 PM
Stinky still lives here and he is a real Bronco. Without him we don't win two Super Bowls. Now you could say that abou everybody on those teams. But the dude was a tough, rock solid guard and I don't give a crap about what he says as an analyst

I totaly agree. He just doesn't wear it on his sleave as much and has fallen into that analyst trap of going withe Ummmmm sure things....

~Crash~
10-14-2009, 12:37 PM
you guy need to give stinky a break he has been burned by the modern Broncos way to often.

Circle Orange
10-14-2009, 08:23 PM

1-John Elway
2-Rod Smith

Stink is a tool of the media. The pain from his surgeries has leaked to his brain.
Jamie Dukes is a loud doofball that gives opinions with no facts. And pinchface Clayton is wrong like, 70 percent of the time. I've yet to hear him say he screwed up or didn't know what he was talking about.