PDA

View Full Version : Only one Test remains for this Team

v2micca
10-13-2009, 05:24 PM
The best teams are the teams that can play through adversity. And despite the still young season, it appears these Broncos have waded through their fair share.

However, there is one test that they have not yet faced: Regrouping after a loss. Past Broncos teams tended to fold after a tough loss and would quickly go on losing streaks. While I am not eager to see this Team face the challenge of regrouping after a loss, I have a lot more optimism that they will handle it far better than teams of the past.

SouthCarolinaBronco
10-13-2009, 05:28 PM
The best teams are the teams that can play through adversity. And despite the still young season, it appears these Broncos have waded through their fair share.

However, there is one test that they have not yet faced: Regrouping after a loss. Past Broncos teams tended to fold after a tough loss and would quickly go on losing streaks. While I am not eager to see this Team face the challenge of regrouping after a loss, I have a lot more optimism that they will handle it far better than teams of the past.

Couldn't agree more. This is a team that learns from bad outcomes and adapts. Just look at the second half defensive adjustments all year. I have no reason to believe the approach would be any different week-to-week than it is play-to-play. This team is entirely focused on doing the best they can on the next play, and they don't wallow in depression when something doesn't go right.

Pony Boy
10-13-2009, 05:56 PM
WTF...... Let's cross that bridge when we get to it........... The beer mug is half full not half empty .......

chickennob2
10-13-2009, 05:58 PM
I'm not worried about that. The challenge I am looking for comes this week: In a game on the road against a desperate team where winning would give us an early stranglehold on the division, can we execute? We'll find out on monday.

strafen
10-13-2009, 06:20 PM

They haven't been compacent after any of our wins this season either, so form that perspective I'd say they're regrouping every week after a win. They're working on correcting mistakes that they see as possible chance at a loss
I think the way they prepare week in and week out so far will be the same win or lose. This formula has been generating wins for the team

kamakazi_kal
10-13-2009, 06:24 PM
Hey let's not get to far ahead. We were a shoe in for just making the playoffs with three to go and that got away .... nothing is set in stone.

Vegas_Bronco
10-13-2009, 07:13 PM
Bullsheet! We have a team captain now that is holding them all responsible! X Factor has been brought in to make sure this BS ends with the start of McD era.

Bronco Boy
10-13-2009, 07:16 PM
I thought you were going to say the Chiefs game.

spdirty
10-13-2009, 07:34 PM
Oh hell thats about the last thing Id worry about. But I'm sure if we lose Dawkins will be all over everyones ass for a week.

Id say the next test is to beat those ****in flamers in San Diego. Gonna be tough on a Monday night with them coming off a bye and us coming off that emotional win, so lets do it.