PDA

View Full Version : Vincent Jackson for felix jones and braylon edwards?

Boss Man
10-13-2009, 01:12 PM
I get: Vincent Jackson
I give up: Felix Jones and Braylon edwards

Both braylon and felix will continue to ride the bench for me the rest of the year, and braylon hasnt done anything until last night.

I also have Phillip Rivers as my QB, so that would be a decent conection

My other RBs without Felix: MJD, Kevin Smith, Rashard Mendenhall, Tim Hightower, Lendale White

My Receivers without VJ: Andre Johnson, TJ Houshmazily, Steve Smith(NYG), Percy Harvin, Braylon Edwards and Austin Collie

Should i make the trade?

Broncoman13
10-13-2009, 01:25 PM
Yes.

Should I trade DeSean Jackson for Terrell Owens and hope that TO gets traded to the Bears?

I get: Vincent Jackson
I give up: Felix Jones and Braylon edwards

Both braylon and felix will continue to ride the bench for me the rest of the year, and braylon hasnt done anything until last night.

I also have Phillip Rivers as my QB, so that would be a decent conection

My other RBs without Felix: MJD, Kevin Smith, Rashard Mendenhall, Tim Hightower, Lendale White

My Receivers without VJ: Andre Johnson, TJ Houshmazily, Steve Smith(NYG), Percy Harvin, Braylon Edwards and Austin Collie

Should i make the trade?

Doggcow
10-13-2009, 01:26 PM
Does your league pay attention? Sounds like you have an absolutely worthless bunch. No way you should be able to waiver Smith AND Mendenhall, and Andre in the 2nd round late enough that you could get MJD In the first?

Doesn't sound like fun to me, sounds like you were drafting against my sister.

Boss Man
10-13-2009, 02:22 PM
Does your league pay attention? Sounds like you have an absolutely worthless bunch. No way you should be able to waiver Smith AND Mendenhall, and Andre in the 2nd round late enough that you could get MJD In the first?

Doesn't sound like fun to me, sounds like you were drafting against my sister.

...i drafted both mendenhall and smith...

and y a i was pretty shocked i got AJ in the second.

Boss Man
10-13-2009, 02:25 PM
Yes.

Should I trade DeSean Jackson for Terrell Owens and hope that TO gets traded to the Bears?

id probably stick with jackson, because i doubt TO gets traded, and buffalo seems to be just about worthless on offense, not to mention the tough defenses they have remaining just on their division schedule.

Yes.

id probably stick with jackson, because i doubt TO gets traded, and buffalo seems to be just about worthless on offense, not to mention the tough defenses they have remaining just on their division schedule.

underrated29
10-13-2009, 03:31 PM
NO Effing way do you cough up jones and edwards for vincejax.

Jones is a stud and you have good rb anyways. Plus edwards almost had 3 tds last night.

the second he was ruled out at the 1. and the third was a bomb he dropped.

But no way are jones and edwards worth vjax.

I would also say no to desean for TO. Desean is mcnabbs go to guy, even though macline got the tds. They doubled up desean. Thats not likely to happen every game.

TO is on a crappy crappy team and even with the bears, do you think he will out play desean?

I dont.

I would say no for both of you if it was me.

Boss Man
10-13-2009, 04:32 PM
NO Effing way do you cough up jones and edwards for vincejax.

Jones is a stud and you have good rb anyways. Plus edwards almost had 3 tds last night.

the second he was ruled out at the 1. and the third was a bomb he dropped.

But no way are jones and edwards worth vjax.

I would also say no to desean for TO. Desean is mcnabbs go to guy, even though macline got the tds. They doubled up desean. Thats not likely to happen every game.

TO is on a crappy crappy team and even with the bears, do you think he will out play desean?

I dont.

I would say no for both of you if it was me.

so you think braylon will continue to produce?

cutthemdown
10-13-2009, 04:35 PM
so you think braylon will continue to produce?

I do he's an incredible athlete.

Let's not forget how important it is for a WR to have coaching that gets him open. Browns have a historically inept passing game. Not sure Jerry Rice could even do well there.

The Jet's got a steal. I would have been thrilled if Broncos got Braylon. Him and Marshall with Royal inside would be unstoppable.

Boss Man
10-13-2009, 05:00 PM
I do he's an incredible athlete.

Let's not forget how important it is for a WR to have coaching that gets him open. Browns have a historically inept passing game. Not sure Jerry Rice could even do well there.

The Jet's got a steal. I would have been thrilled if Broncos got Braylon. Him and Marshall with Royal inside would be unstoppable.

they really did get a steal. its like mangini is having a 75% off sale, 2 pro bowlers for next to nothing, and trading down in the first for questionable value, just to aquire some players hes "familiar with".

but do you think he will produce as much as vincent jackson will the rest of the year? if he does then i wont do the deal and ill package felix up with some one else..

underrated29
10-13-2009, 07:59 PM
well imo think of it this way.

Jets have edwards and who????

Crotchery? and who? keller? stuckie? or clowney or whoever they didnt trade.

San diego has

vjax and gates and chambers and legadu nanee and davis...Seems like someone else too.

Lt is done and sproles sucks so they will pass a lot in the redzone and just regular. But i dont feel that production will be felix and edwards superior.

Keep edwards and wait for someone else, or someone to get desperate.

Maybe a strait up swap. I dont know if they will go for it. But not for felix too.

jmo