PDA

View Full Version : usaplayers.com says we're gonna get rolled on

ZONA
10-13-2009, 02:40 AM
http://www.usaplayers.com/sports/nfl/2009-2010/weekly-game-previews/week-6.html
Monday, October 19, 8:30 PM - Denver Broncos @ San Diego Chargers - The top two teams from the AFC West of a season ago do battle on Monday Night Football when the Chargers host the Broncos. Denver will be unable to keep pace with the Chargers in this one. San Diego gets a big day from RB LaDainian Tomlinson as he scores 3 touchdowns in this prime time game. The Chargers will coast in this one and easily defeat the undermanned Broncos.

They rank last in rushing and we're #2 total defense and we're gonna let LT go crazy on us? I'm looking at Cedrick Benson leading the league in rushing with 487 yards and 4.4 average and we held him to 76 yards. Sproles has a booming 90 total yards with a 2.4 average and LT has 70 total yards with a 3.3 average. Their combined total yards in 4 games is 146 yards.

You know, I know they have played 2 good defenses but for both those guys to only have a combined 146 yards in 4 games is beyond pathetic and I see absolutely NO justification in saying LT is gonna roll us.

LAME !!!

BroncoDoug
10-13-2009, 02:46 AM
wow, that can't be real? can it? usaplayers? what the hell is that?

Blart
10-13-2009, 02:52 AM
It's a gambling advice site; it must be run by a bookie.

watermock
10-13-2009, 02:52 AM
It's remarkable how improved the defense is.

Almost miraculous.

ZONA
10-13-2009, 02:55 AM
The Chargers will coast in this one (?) and easily defeat (?) the undermanned (?) Broncos.

Wow. They are gonna coast and easily defeat our undermanned 5-0 team.

For real, somebody at usaplayers needs to tell the rest of us where he scores his weed because it must be some good schit...............hahahahaha.

BMarsh615
10-13-2009, 02:56 AM
We better improve our defense against the screen passes. Take away the Charger screen game and their jump balls to their big receivers and you have them beat.

ZONA
10-13-2009, 03:14 AM
They're 2-2 and needed a TD with 18 seconds to go just to beat the Raiders. Both of their losses were to teams with winning records and both of their wins were to teams with losing records. We've played 3 teams with winning records (4-1, 3-2, 3-2) and we won those games. I don't know, I think it could be a tighter game then some people think but I'm not buying this crap at all that they are going to coast easy in this game. Nobody has coasted against us so far and I don't see it starting now. If they win, it aint gonna be by much. But I like our chances, even on the road. This team is simply jacked right now and I think you might see it the other way around. I think you are going to see Denver roll in this one.

Broncos 30
Chargers 16

Blart
10-13-2009, 03:19 AM
Reasons to worry:

SD has had two weeks to prepare. SD needs this win, several players on the team recently acknowledged that a win is crucial for playoff hopes, and they're staying late after practice and working hard.

Broncos don't need this win and the chip on their shoulder is getting smaller. They might feel like they've already proven themselves after McDaniel's mini super bowl.

Natedog24
10-13-2009, 03:32 AM
This site can't be real, here is their pick for the Cinci/Houston game:

Houston Texans @ Cincinnati Bengals - The Texans take on the Bengals in Week 6 when they face off in Cincinnati. The Bengals will have some success on offense but will be unable to keep up with the more explosive Houston team. Houston is more talented on both sides of the ball and will have no problem scoring this week. The Texans defeat the Bengals by double digits on the road.

I doubt most Houston fans even think they are more talented then the Bengals on both sides of the ball at this point...

dextermilo
10-13-2009, 03:34 AM
Chargers are still a good team. Each of their games have been close (somehow). I feel like they got lucky with Miami and Oakland(!) ... and they were lucky with Pitt (to get close).

They HAVE to win this. They will show up. Do they have enough to show up with? With that offense they always have at the very least a punchers chance.

My question: how well do Turner and Nolan know each other?

BroncoDoug
10-13-2009, 03:47 AM
they must of written up all those picks before the season started, and just put them out as the weeks come without any revisions...thats all i can think of

Blart
10-13-2009, 04:15 AM
they must of written up all those picks before the season started, and just put them out as the weeks come without any revisions...thats all i can think of

ding ding ding

Sunday December 17, 4:05 pm - Oakland Raiders @ Denver Broncos - The Raiders can jump up a couple of spots in the AFC West this year with just two or three key wins. This week 15 game in Denver could end up being one of those wins. look for the raiders to surprise some teams in the AFC, and the Broncos to be even worse at the end of the year this season.

Sunday January 03, 4:15 pm - Kansas City Chiefs @ Denver Broncos - The Chiefs should be a lot better in 2009 and have a chance to win some games with in the division this year. The Broncos just traded away their best player and have a first year coach in Josh McDaniels. Look for the Broncos to fall below the 8-8 mark this year and, the Chiefs to win 8 or 9 games in 2009. one of those 8 games will be this one in week 17 against the Broncos in Denver.

Sunday December 06, 1:00 pm - Denver Broncos @ Kansas City Chiefs - The division games continue on the later we get into the season and week 13 is full of exciting division match ups. The Chiefs will try to make a splash in the AFC West division and, a win against the Broncos at home is just the kind of win the Chiefs need to turn their franchise around.

Sunday, November 15, 1:00 PM - Denver Broncos @ Washington Redskins - The Broncos head to Washington to take on the Redskins. This game will be a low scoring affair with neither offense doing much scoring. Washington will get a 100 yard day from RB Clinton Portis and will manage a win at home.

Sunday November 22, 4:15 pm - Cincinnati Bengals @ Oakland Raiders - The Raiders finished the 2008 season under interim head coach Tom Cable with a record of 4-8, wining 4 of the 5 victories for the Raiders. The Raiders should play a more physical brand of football in 2009, and win games like this against the Bengals at home.

uplink
10-13-2009, 07:09 AM
We better improve our defense against the screen passes. Take away the Charger screen game and their jump balls to their big receivers and you have them beat.

Yeah take away the screen pass and Gates, then blitz the hell out of Rivers IMO.

TailgateNut
10-13-2009, 07:34 AM
He's right. We don't have a chance against the mighty Bolts.

SD 102 Broncos 3

TheElusiveKyleOrton
10-13-2009, 07:37 AM
Written before the season, and by a bookie. If SD fans read this, they'll go out and throw money on SD to win outright, and then this guy makes a killing.

Funny that they wrote all the capsules before the season. Funny, as in stupid.

fdf
10-13-2009, 09:39 AM
http://www.usaplayers.com/sports/nfl/2009-2010/weekly-game-previews/week-6.html
Monday, October 19, 8:30 PM - Denver Broncos @ San Diego Chargers - The top two teams from the AFC West of a season ago do battle on Monday Night Football when the Chargers host the Broncos. Denver will be unable to keep pace with the Chargers in this one. San Diego gets a big day from RB LaDainian Tomlinson as he scores 3 touchdowns in this prime time game. The Chargers will coast in this one and easily defeat the undermanned Broncos.

They rank last in rushing and we're #2 total defense and we're gonna let LT go crazy on us? I'm looking at Cedrick Benson leading the league in rushing with 487 yards and 4.4 average and we held him to 76 yards. Sproles has a booming 90 total yards with a 2.4 average and LT has 70 total yards with a 3.3 average. Their combined total yards in 4 games is 146 yards.

You know, I know they have played 2 good defenses but for both those guys to only have a combined 146 yards in 4 games is beyond pathetic and I see absolutely NO justification in saying LT is gonna roll us.

LAME !!!

Nah. This was a prediction from the second game last year.

Mr. Elway
10-13-2009, 09:50 AM
Even though they "have" to win this one, I have serious doubts that they CAN. We are on a roll here, and even though they have the bye we do also have an extra day to prepare. McDaniels has played against this Chargers team before when they were much better so it's not like he has no idea how to game plan them.

My feeling is the Chargers are too one-dimensional. They remind me of the 2008 Broncos actually with the quick-strike offense and lack of defense. We are firing on all cynlinders for the full 60 minutes. If we game plan and execute as we have been, we should be able to take this one.

Assuming Bucky is out till after the bye at least?

enjolras
10-13-2009, 10:43 AM
Listening to the Jeremy Green power rankings pod cast on ESPN. He had NOTHING good to say about the Broncos. Moved them up to number 8, but clearly still thinks we belong in the bottom of the league somewhere.

He literally had no comment. Simply said 'I moved them up to number 8. I have nothing else to say'. He did predict they'd get rolled by San Diego this weekend.

Blart
10-13-2009, 11:21 AM
Ha, nobody on that podcast has believed in Denver all year. Every win it's, "I don't believe Denver is as good as their record. Nobody here is convinced"

Now he just won't comment. hahahhha

DeuceOfClub
10-13-2009, 11:45 AM
Norv Turner with Two weeks to prepare: advantage Broncos.

prunch
10-13-2009, 12:41 PM
Norv Turner with Two weeks to prepare: advantage Broncos.

Hah ...

"Men, after looking at tape of the broncos and reading some stuff on the web, we are going to put 11 linebackers out there, stop the run and force Orton to beat us ... I hear he is no good" - Norv Turner

ZONA
10-13-2009, 02:59 PM
Ha, nobody on that podcast has believed in Denver all year. Every win it's, "I don't believe Denver is as good as their record. Nobody here is convinced"

Now he just won't comment. hahahhha

I guess we are the worst 5-0 team in NFL history...........lol