PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Colorado Rockies

UberBroncoMan
10-12-2009, 07:52 PM
Sucks like **** to lose the way they lost the last two games but a congrats to a fellow Colorado sports team on making the playoffs for the third time in their history and second time in the last two years.

RhymesayersDU
10-12-2009, 07:56 PM
I think there's a lot to be excited about. Good manager, a lot of good young pieces like Tulo, Gonzales, Fowler, EYJR.

I think CarGo will be a superstar in the MLB soon enough.

Punisher
10-12-2009, 07:57 PM
Hats out to the Rockies nice series you guys gave us a run for our money. Go Phills

phillybroncosnut
10-12-2009, 08:00 PM
I hate getting ahead of myself but how fun would a Yanks Phils series be??

Punisher
10-12-2009, 08:02 PM
I hate getting ahead of myself but how fun would a Yanks Phils series be??

Will see man will see

lostknight
10-12-2009, 08:28 PM
Congrads to the Rockies. They played their hearts out the way the game was meant to be play. In retrospect, it was over when we lost De La Rosa.

Now, Go Dodgers! I can not believe how insanely drunk, stupid and obnoxious the Phillies fans have been. Beat the snot out of them.

Garcia Bronco
10-12-2009, 08:30 PM
How do you give up 3 runs like that? Just a heartbreaker.

phillybroncosnut
10-12-2009, 08:40 PM
Congrads to the Rockies. They played their hearts out the way the game was meant to be play. In retrospect, it was over when we lost De La Rosa.

Now, Go Dodgers! I can not believe how insanely drunk, stupid and obnoxious the Phillies fans have been. Beat the snot out of them.

Really? Do tell.... hard to get drunk at 2:30 during the work week but please explain

Dukes
10-12-2009, 08:41 PM
They had a great year. To be able to come back from what 15 games below .500? and still make the playoffs, pretty amazing. They have a great group of guys, just need one or two more quality starting pitchers. Hopefully Francis will come back to his '07 form next year. That's all they are really missing.

Nobody has talked about how big the injury to De La Rosa was last week. Hammel is good, but IMO De La Rosa would have had a much better shot at winning game 3.

Who leaves next year? I don't see Atkins, Hawpe or Marquis coming back, possibly Torrealba again (like he almost left after '07). Seth smith and Gonzales will be everyday players next year.

Rock Chalk
10-12-2009, 08:50 PM
You know how the Rockies could have won?

While Brad Lidge was warming up, on the big screen the Rockies should have shown teh highlight of Albert Pujols tattooing his ass in Houston. He would have certainly blown the save then.

phillybroncosnut
10-12-2009, 08:57 PM
You know how the Rockies could have won?

While Brad Lidge was warming up, on the big screen the Rockies should have shown teh highlight of Albert Pujols tattooing his ass in Houston. He would have certainly blown the save then.

I dont know.... after what he did last season, I dont think that gets in his head anymore.... For example, do the 80's super loses hurt as much since we won in '97 and '98