PDA

View Full Version : Orton & co. won't fess up so me must speculate

Bronco Yoda
10-12-2009, 04:18 PM
http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/5054/orton-emerges-as-calm-victorious-leader

..."Just as the Denver Broncos were beginning their game-winning drive to defeat the New England Patriots 20-17 in overtime Sunday, Orton gathered his team in the huddle and cracked a joke. Most Denver offensive players said they don’t remember the joke, including Orton. But everyone who was asked smiled while they pleaded ignorance about the punch line.

“It may have been a little too dirty to reveal,” Orton said, laughing. "...

I wonder what the joke was :giggle:

oh yah, the article also had some less important stuff about leadership and what other players thought of him... but I remind you to stay focused and remember what's really important... we must figure out what was the dirty joke?

BroncoDoug
10-12-2009, 04:20 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=85452&highlight=dirty+joke

Bronco Yoda
10-12-2009, 04:31 PM
The search function never works on this computer for this site. Don't know why. I put in Orton joke and it comes up blank. This whole site hates my firefox for other functions too. I'm not going to manually go sift through (in this case) nearly 5 pages back.

BroncoDoug
10-12-2009, 04:43 PM
The search function never works on this computer for this site. Don't know why. I put in Orton joke and it comes up blank. This whole site hates my firefox for other functions too. I'm not going to manually go sift through (in this case) nearly 5 pages back.

its all good, I have a lot of trouble with the search function myself

watermock
10-12-2009, 04:55 PM
I think he referenced "The Drive", i.e. "We gottem' right where we want 'em."

Think I saw it on denverbroncos.com

Houshyamama
10-12-2009, 05:02 PM
He probably told them how much Gisele (sp?) liked his neckbeard in bed last night.

Rock Chalk
10-12-2009, 05:06 PM

Its not your firefox that it hates, its that firefox sucks.

Hate MS so much, use Safari 4 (other than no home page button its the best and most compliant browser out there). Stay the **** away from that POS Firefox.

Popps
10-12-2009, 05:32 PM

Hate MS so much, use Safari 4 (other than no home page button its the best and most compliant browser out there). Stay the **** away from that POS Firefox.

I'm a Safari fan, but the search function here doesn't always work with Safari, either. It's just a hit or miss function. I've used the exact same keywords on different days and gotten different results. (A thread will show up one time... not another.)

Bronco Yoda
10-12-2009, 05:36 PM
I've noticed that this site is working less and less with my firefox. Must be the latest couple of updates. I'm loading up Safari right now. You guys are in trouble if it blows up my laptop! lol

hambone13
10-12-2009, 05:57 PM
What's the difference between Pink and Purple?

Her Grip ;-)

Dr. Broncenstein
10-12-2009, 06:07 PM
What's the difference between Josina Anderson and a bowling ball?

.... you could eat a bowling ball if you really had to

hambone13
10-12-2009, 06:10 PM
Why do hippopotamus f**k under water?

Because it's hard to keep a 45 pound Pu**y wet....

baja
10-12-2009, 06:40 PM

My Safari 4 has a home page button

Chris
10-12-2009, 07:02 PM
He probably said Gisele told him she'd leave Brady for him if he won the game and that he needed them to help make it happen.

scorpio
10-12-2009, 07:24 PM
Q. What’s the difference between your wife and your job?

A. After five years your job will still suck.