PDA

View Full Version : Seattle SUCKS!

GoBroncos DownUnder
10-12-2009, 06:22 AM
Will the NFL ever get some guts and stop the fan related **** that goes on in Seattle?
If players are expected to respect fans, shouldn't that "respect" go both ways?

Last year Seattle fans pelted the Jets players with snow-balls after the game, and after a player threw something back he was fined, but the fans childish behavior was ignored. (TRUST ME, I can u tube a winning argument there defending the Jets player)
In most NFL Stadiums, you will be EJECTED from the game and LOSE your season tickets for throwing **** at players! But apparently not in Seattle.

Now you have this ****?!?!
http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/0eba3b40-27e8-42d0-a6d4-2f274c74b5b0.jpg
RESPECT is a two way street, and NFL needs to do something about Seattle's despicable fan behavior!
Until then, BURN IN HELL SEAHAWKS!!

Hogan11
10-12-2009, 06:26 AM
The signs are just your typical run of the mill assholism. The guy reaching in to touch the players, much like anyone who throws things, is the guy I have a real problem with. Hostile fans need to keep their distance.

So Seattle is lax in the security dept. I take it? And here, I thought Buffalo was the only place where they let the goon squad run wild.

Punisher
10-12-2009, 06:29 AM
LMAO! now that's funny

SoDak Bronco
10-12-2009, 06:34 AM
I think its funny

Punisher
10-12-2009, 06:35 AM
They're just signs at least there where no snow balls thrown at them :)

GoBroncos DownUnder
10-12-2009, 06:38 AM
So Seattle is lax in the security dept. I take it? And here, I thought Buffalo was the only place where they let the goon squad run wild.
"LAX" is an understatement!
The snowball thing last year was disgusting, the game was OVER, people were just doing it "because we can". I think the league needs to step up and level some fines at the Seahawks for "endangering players", it's the only way they will act on it.
Otherwise ownership will just kick back and keep counting their money, and fans will continue to show utter contempt for opposition players!