PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Eddie Royal joining the 100 club.

KevinJames
10-12-2009, 01:06 AM
Today Eddie Royal became the seventh player, and third wide receiver in NFL history to reach 100 career receptions in 20 or fewer games, tying for the third-fastest on the all-time list.

Also I believe hes the only Bronco to be on that list.

Eddie Royal has 109 receptions in his 20 game game career as a Bronco

so congrats to you Eddie :thanku:

BroncoMan4ever
10-12-2009, 02:34 AM
Today Eddie Royal became the seventh player, and third wide receiver in NFL history to reach 100 career receptions in 20 or fewer games, tying for the third-fastest on the all-time list.

Also I believe hes the only Bronco to be on that list.

Eddie Royal has 109 receptions in his 20 game game career as a Bronco

so congrats to you Eddie :thanku:

sad thing is, he easily could have hit the 100 receptions and 1000 receiving yards mark had Jay not completely ignored him for a multiple game stretch in the middle of the season where he was only looking for Marshall.

BroncoDoug
10-12-2009, 02:36 AM
sad thing is, he easily could have hit the 100 receptions and 1000 receiving yards mark had Jay not completely ignored him for a multiple game stretch in the middle of the season where he was only looking for Marshall.

and Eddie also missed a game with an injury... God what a Rookie year he had!

GoBroncos DownUnder
10-12-2009, 05:36 AM
http://static.nfl.com/static/content//public/image/getty/2008/09000d5d80acda5e_gallery_600.jpg
I think this about sums up the Cutler/Royal relationship ... it was taken after a game winning 2pt conversion ... :oyvey: