PDA

View Full Version : Orton's Dirty Joke

SouthCarolinaBronco
10-11-2009, 08:59 PM
Wonder what the joke was? This is awesome:

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/5054/orton-emerges-as-calm-victorious-leader

Posted by ESPN.com’s Bill Williamson

DENVER -- It was Kyle Orton’s Joe Montana moment, yet he doesn’t really remember the details.

Just as the Denver Broncos were beginning their game-winning drive to defeat the New England Patriots 20-17 in overtime Sunday, Orton gathered his team in the huddle and cracked a joke. Most Denver offensive players said they don’t remember the joke, including Orton. But everyone who was asked smiled while they pleaded ignorance about the punch line.

“It may have been a little too dirty to reveal,” Orton said, laughing.

It evoked memories of Montana pointing to a video image of actor John Candy in the stands from the huddle during San Francisco’s game-winning drive against Cincinnati in Super Bowl XXIII.

BlaK-Argentina
10-11-2009, 09:00 PM
I bet it was something about the unis, poop, pee, etc. ;D

SureShot
10-11-2009, 09:03 PM
Sword skanks! Boosh!

Rulon Velvet Jones
10-11-2009, 09:03 PM
Two Jews, a cripple and a colored fella walk into a bar...

Clockwork Orange
10-11-2009, 09:04 PM
"So I was with this skank last night, right? We're in bed and I'm like, "Damn, you got a big p***Y! Damn, you got a big p***Y!" She's all, "Hey, you didn't have to say it twice!" And I'm like, "I didn't."

RhymesayersDU
10-11-2009, 09:05 PM
Maybe he said "OK, we've got them right where we want them."

I kid, I kid.

SouthCarolinaBronco
10-11-2009, 09:05 PM
Haha I was thinking maybe it was something about why Tom Brady would be very popular in prison.

Gotta say, Orton's got poise and he doesn't take himself too seriously, just a regular guy who happens to be an NFL quarterback. I couldn't be happier.

And I gotta say, he goes from being the worst QB in the league to being compared to Joe Mantegna in SB XXIII. Nice.

Bronx33
10-11-2009, 09:09 PM
Two overweight models and chimp walk into a bar........

spdirty
10-11-2009, 09:12 PM
LOL Man that is a vintage Burger Bill article right there.

OCBronco
10-11-2009, 09:17 PM
".... and then the man grabs the horse by the ears and says... read my lips, you dumb horse, GO GET THE POSSY."

Ahhh... you're killing me, Kyle! Now let's go win this game and go sword us some skanks!

ZONA
10-12-2009, 01:12 AM
"This one's for Jay".................doh

Mogulseeker
10-12-2009, 04:26 PM
Haha I was thinking maybe it was something about why Tom Brady would be very popular in prison.

Gotta say, Orton's got poise and he doesn't take himself too seriously, just a regular guy who happens to be an NFL quarterback. I couldn't be happier.

And I gotta say, he goes from being the worst QB in the league to being compared to Joe Mantegna in SB XXIII. Nice.

You must've seen the big smile he cracked after the tipped pass that Gaffney caught.

I think Orton is one of my favorite GUYS to play for the Broncos... Orton has the George Bush syndrome - you know, not the best at what he does, but definitely the kind of guy you'd want to grab a beer with.

HAT
10-12-2009, 04:34 PM
He already tweeted it. :thumbs:

"People think Tom Brady is cool because he gets to bang Giselle. I say he's a scarf wearing turbo-douche. Grow a neckbeard like a man fagbot" :rofl:

Mogulseeker
10-12-2009, 04:53 PM
He already tweeted it. :thumbs:

"People think Tom Brady is cool because he gets to bang Giselle. I say he's a scarf wearing turbo-douche. Grow a neckbeard like a man fagbot" :rofl:

You know kingneckbeard isn't really Kyle Orton, right?

HAT
10-12-2009, 05:07 PM
You know kingneckbeard isn't really Kyle Orton, right?

Say it isn't so? :kiddingme

I'm crushed.

d:-)