PDA

View Full Version : Chicken sh** Belichick

MileHighMagic
10-11-2009, 07:02 PM
The guy cannot even shake hands and congratulate his protege after the game? Class move, Billy. It really doesn't surprise me all that much.

I wonder if McD's reaction was even more passionate because of it. I freakin love it! That energy and the FU attitude is just flowing throughout this organization. Soak it up boys and girls. 5-0 BABY!!

BMarsh615
10-11-2009, 07:03 PM
I read somewhere that McDaniels and Belichick agreed that no matter the outcome they were just going to wave at each-other to avoid the media.

SureShot
10-11-2009, 07:04 PM
I was in the last one so why not this one!

jhat01
10-11-2009, 07:06 PM
I noticed BB assistant or something say to McD that he tried to find him...You could see BB looking back and trying to see him..No biggy, they are tight and always will be

That One Guy
The PFT article mentioned the BB looked for him but didn't find him.

Sassy
I thought they said he was looking for McD after the game and couldn't get to him?

cutthemdown
10-11-2009, 07:07 PM
Bellicheck loves him like a son. He's upset they lost, but at same time I bet he is saying I knew that kid was special.

Mcdaniels is a special kind of coach. See how much the players love him. He is one of them. He is one of us. But at the same time he is firmly a taskmaster and in charge. Passionate and inventive, this kid has winner written all over him.

bombay
Bellichek looked for him, it was mayhem.

He's alright.

Broncoman13
The guy cannot even shake hands and congratulate his protege after the game? Class move, Billy. It really doesn't surprise me all that much.

I wonder if McD's reaction was even more passionate because of it. I freakin love it! That energy and the FU attitude is just flowing throughout this organization. Soak it up boys and girls. 5-0 BABY!!

He looked for McD for two minutes after the game and walked all over the field. Josh was hugging every one of his old co-coaches and looked for BB but didn't find him. It wasn't BB avoiding him though... he walked to the middle of the field and greeted several Broncos after the game. I don't care for the dude but your post is unfounded.

tsiguy96
10-11-2009, 07:08 PM
they agreed before teh game to avoid the handshake BS. they waved.

DarkHorse
10-11-2009, 07:08 PM
The cameras stayed on Belicheck for about 2 minutes right after the game - he looked all over for McDaniels. McD was off celebrating with the fans.

They did meet up on the field some time later.

No story here.

KipCorrington25
10-11-2009, 07:12 PM
I agree, I'd be the first to rip Belichick but he seemed to look for him and did linger on the field for some time, nothing like his performance against NY in the Super Bowl.

backup qb
10-11-2009, 07:15 PM
Yeah, non story here.

cutthemdown
10-11-2009, 07:16 PM
Pats played a classy game. Brady didn't even whine that much. No real cheap shots be either side.

I have nothing to say but really good game. The pats were hitting like monsters that first half.

crawdad
10-11-2009, 07:18 PM
Josh was giving the high five to the fans immediately folowing the game. He knew that the twelveth man helped the Broncos today. The fans were awesome! What a great experience and a great game!

MileHighMagic
10-11-2009, 07:19 PM
Ya'll may be right but it just seems to me that with as close as they were/are, Bill would've found a way to congratulate him at midfield after the game. I have seen way more chaos on the field where the head coaches always seem to be the first to shake hands with each other. It's not like he hasn't done it before. Perhaps I am reading too much into but whatever...BB is still a dik and we are still undefeated. Back to our celebration. :-)

bombay
10-11-2009, 07:19 PM
Pats played a classy game. Brady didn't even whine that much. No real cheap shots be either side.

I have nothing to say but really good game. The pats were hitting like monsters that first half.

Exactly right. Even the Pats fans sitting around us at the stadium were cool. Great game all around.

RhymesayersDU
10-11-2009, 07:25 PM
Yeah, as much as I would LOVE to hammer Belicheck here, he seemed to genuinely try and find him.

DenverBrit
10-11-2009, 07:25 PM

Settle down, they had it covered.

Belichick and McDaniels agreed to avoid the fuss and meet afterwards, which they did at midfield, then gave Broncos fans an emotional series of fist pumps before running into the locker room.

http://www.denverpost.com/premium/broncos/ci_13538987

cutthemdown
10-11-2009, 07:30 PM
Exactly right. Even the Pats fans sitting around us at the stadium were cool. Great game all around.

Thats how its supposed to be.

cabronco
10-11-2009, 07:30 PM
That would of been great fun to be there live. The camera showed Belachek scanning the field after the game for McD. It looked like on TV that Mc D ran all the way over to the opposite end of the field to thank all the fans. What a great win for our Broncos. :strong:

UberBroncoMan
10-11-2009, 07:33 PM
I noticed BB assistant or something say to McD that he tried to find him...You could see BB looking back and trying to see him..No biggy, they are tight and always will be

Yeah it was clearly obvious BB was looking everywhere for McDaniels. He wasn't a chicken ****. If anything it was McDaniels who didn't make more of an effort to find BB.

I really wish I could have seen them meet in the middle.

Regardless who gives a ****... we won :D!

Sassy
10-11-2009, 07:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHdi2Mt-CQw

Jens1893
10-11-2009, 07:54 PM
I am certain they had a chat in the catacombs away from the cameras after the game.

smalltowngrll
10-11-2009, 08:00 PM
Don't jump to conclusions and stop trying to make up drama. It's worse than a bunch of women getting together. :nono:

ESPN just reported that after the Patriots press conference Belicheck went through the Broncos locker room and straight to McD's office to congratulate him in person. McD said it was a special time for them.

They had met prior to the game and agreed that they would meet after the game.

gunns
10-11-2009, 08:03 PM

Nice, really nice.

bronclvr
10-11-2009, 08:05 PM
Did they show McD jumping into #90's arms at the end of the Game on TV? I was at there (at the Game), and it was cool to see him do it-I said to my wife, you'd never see Shanahan do that-

Jens1893
10-11-2009, 08:07 PM
Did they show McD jumping into #90's arms at the end of the Game on TV? I was at there (at the Game), and it was cool to see him do it-I said to my wife, you'd never see Shanahan do that-

Watch the YouTube clip Sassy posted, they did.

DenverBrit
10-11-2009, 08:09 PM
Among other attributes, McD has brought energy and enthusiasm to the team and it's a great sight! :thumbsup:

bronclvr
10-11-2009, 08:10 PM
Watch the YouTube clip Sassy posted, they did.

Thank you, I will-it was great!

delany
10-11-2009, 08:24 PM

It is more cute when the guy jumping into a players arms is a 30-something coach in is first season than when a guy that is 50-something and has been in the league for decades.

Why the constant need on here to slam Shanny to prop up McD? Shanny gave us our first two Superbowls....I am now convinced that McD will get us are next set of trophies.

You are as magina as the dude that started this thread.

baja
10-11-2009, 08:51 PM
Bellicheck loves him like a son. He's upset they lost, but at same time I bet he is saying I knew that kid was special.

Mcdaniels is a special kind of coach. See how much the players love him. He is one of them. He is one of us. But at the same time he is firmly a taskmaster and in charge. Passionate and inventive, this kid has winner written all over him.

That's why they just call him "Josh"

Bronco Yoda
10-11-2009, 08:58 PM

Somewhere a brooding Cutler is asking Lovie Smith "why don't we hug it out like that" ala Jerry Maguire.

ant1999e
10-11-2009, 09:36 PM

Listen to that crowd. Wow, wish I was there for that one.

ScottXray
10-11-2009, 10:19 PM
somewhere a brooding cutler is asking lovie smith "why don't we hug it out like that" ala jerry maguire.

lolrofl!lol

rep!

cutthemdown
10-11-2009, 10:23 PM
So much for Inveseco not being loud. That seemed pretty loud on TV here in ole so calif.

_Oro_
10-11-2009, 10:30 PM
Amazing through all the sh*t. Now I just feel so lucky that we got this guy. Watching him celebrate with the crowd was incredible. Has anyone ever seen a coach react like that?

bombay
10-11-2009, 10:31 PM
It was great down there today. Loud, intense, a lot of fun.

Even the Patsy fans around us were cool. Just great football.

Bronco Bob
10-11-2009, 11:47 PM

Looked to me like Belichick was trying to find McDaniels but there was
too big a crowd and couldn't locate him.

UberBroncoMan
10-12-2009, 12:06 AM
http://www.denverbroncos.com/index.php

Watch the video that shows the Patriots Postgame: Report

At the very end it shows Josh and Bill hugging at midfield after everyone has cleared out.

BroncoDoug
10-12-2009, 12:23 AM
I guess McD went to the Patriots team bus as they were leaving and said his gretting to Brady

TonyR
10-12-2009, 09:59 AM
McDaniels, Belichick agreed not to do handshake, met after game
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on October 12, 2009 10:42 AM ET

Way too much attention is paid to post-game handshakes, so let's keep this quick.

Despite the appearance that Bill Belichick and Josh McDaniels unsuccessfully looked for each other after Sunday's game, The Denver Post writes that the two coaches agreed not to meet on the field.

"We agreed before the game that we would wave,'' McDaniels said. "We shook hands before the game. We knew that there has been so much made of him and handshakes that we agreed to just go ahead and do that, but I talked to him before the game."

Instead, Belichick privately visited with McDaniels in his coaching office later.

"He's a great friend; he's a great teacher of mine," McDaniels said, speaking of Belichick.

Somewhere, Eric Mangini is stewing, wondering why he couldn't be the successful fist-pumping Belichick disciple that the mentor loves best.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/12/mcdaniels-belichick-agreed-not-to-do-handshake-met-after-game/

55CrushEm
10-12-2009, 10:03 AM
they agreed before teh game to avoid the handshake BS. they waved.

Yep.....heard it on the radio this morning....they agreed to not shake hands after the game.

They hugged BEFORE the game, though.....and BB went to the Bronco locker afterwards and congratulated him.

Make no mistake.....BB and McD like each other.

GoBroncos DownUnder
10-12-2009, 10:14 AM
Yeah, they really LOOK like they hate each other! (I assume this was pre-game.)
http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/getty/2009/09000d5d81350301_gallery_600.jpg