PDA

View Full Version : Is Josh from another planet?

Lev Vyvanse
10-11-2009, 05:57 PM
McDaniel’s is definitely one-of-a-kind in the way that he approaches the game<EMBED src=http://www.youtube.com/v/ehmFl1sjkXg&hl=en&fs=1&autoplay=1 width=0 height=0 type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae7/thetrueone2008/superman_Mcd.jpg (http://s952.photobucket.com/albums/ae7/thetrueone2008/?action=view&current=superman_Mcd.jpg)

SouthCarolinaBronco
10-11-2009, 06:07 PM
Pretty cool! Except that Superman and horses haven't always gotten along...

cutthemdown
10-11-2009, 06:10 PM
He just added a new wrinkle into the wildcat. You run the QB out wide. Then after defense set for the RB at QB you motion him back under center.

Its so simple yet so brilliant. This kid coach is making believers and fans of the whole NFL.

I'm starting to think at some point Cutler will really wish he had not done what he did. He bailed on something special. He bailed on a coach that probably would have made Cutler into Manning.

Orton looking very good in this offense, behind this oline.

Cutler you blew it.

MileHighMagic
10-11-2009, 06:12 PM
Best music ever!! HAHA!

Gort
10-11-2009, 06:12 PM
He just added a new wrinkle into the wildcat. You run the QB out wide. Then after defense set for the RB at QB you motion him back under center.

Its so simple yet so brilliant. This kid coach is making believers and fans of the whole NFL.

I'm starting to think at some point Cutler will really wish he had not done what he did. He bailed on something special. He bailed on a coach that probably would have made Cutler into Manning.

Cutler you blew it.

Cutler won't ever see that. His ego will get in the way. In 3 years, he'll have worn out his welcome in CHI with all of his redzone turnovers. then he'll be off to play for Al Davis. :)

cutthemdown
10-11-2009, 06:13 PM
Cutler won't ever see that. His ego will get in the way. In 3 years, he'll have worn out his welcome in CHI with all of his redzone turnovers. then he'll be off to play for Al Davis. :)

I think deep down he would feel it. He may never admit it.

As men though we know we can hide a lot. But we also know that as good as we are at it some things inside we never show.

scorpio
10-11-2009, 06:16 PM
That's probably the creepiest thing I've ever seen.

go broncos

Lev Vyvanse
10-11-2009, 06:35 PM
That's probably the creepiest thing I've ever seen.

go broncos

Why creepy?

Eldorado
10-12-2009, 08:43 AM
Luv the Bailey quote.

baja
10-12-2009, 10:40 AM

Cutler you blew it.

Yep, been saying this for a while too.

baja
10-12-2009, 10:41 AM
I think deep down he would feel it. He may never admit it.

As men though we know we can hide a lot. But we also know that as good as we are at it some things inside we never show.

I think he was truly surprised he was actually traded.

Vegas_Bronco
10-12-2009, 10:47 AM
hilarious!....can someone help us with this thread?

I'm thinking of a gif that has his first pump merged in with some MLB footage of a strikeout to A-Rod.

Kaylore
10-12-2009, 10:48 AM
Some people think he's just a normal guy.

ZZZZZZZZz Zzzzzzzzz Zzzzzz

Still not impressed , if anything I'm impressed with Nolan at this point not Josh...

everything Josh has done has been very unimpressive

Lev Vyvanse
10-13-2009, 08:33 PM
Where is that music coming from?

Garcia Bronco
10-13-2009, 08:34 PM
LMAO. John Williams...the best in the world at what he does. HP, Super Man, Star Wars, IJones and more are all his scores.

Garcia Bronco
10-13-2009, 08:37 PM
Where is that music coming from?

hehe