PDA

View Full Version : Now That's Playoff Football

TheReverend
10-11-2009, 05:58 PM
Every phase of the game looked great today. The offense looked a LOT better. The defense continued to look dominant. Everyone played smart and good situational football (extra props to Marshall for hustling and batting the tip down and Gaffney off the tip). Even down to Weigman blocking 30 yards downfield with some serious speed on the screen.

And a special paragraph for my special buddy Kyle Orton. This guy played light years beyond any other of his games this year. Whether it's the glove or growing into the system or a bit of both, great game. He keeps growing and noodle armed Aborton may dissolve from my vocabulary entirely.

Serve up some crow homos. I'm starving.

Rock Chalk
10-11-2009, 05:59 PM
Look folks....

NO GLOVE FOR ORTON!

Wow he was great today.

Broncoman13
10-11-2009, 06:01 PM
BMarsh's play near the end to prevent the INT in the endzone is why Orton isn't afraid to throw the ball up to him. Remember when Cutler threw Hester under the bus... it's b/c he didn't protect him like BMarsh did Orton.

Brandon played a phenomenal game.

anon
10-11-2009, 06:03 PM
The special teams didn't play that well. Those two penalties that kept the Patriots alive on that one drive had veins popping out of my brain.

But the D still stepped up and we finished it.

SureShot
10-11-2009, 06:03 PM
http://twitter.com/KingNeckBeard

People think Tom Brady is cool because he gets to bang Giselle. I say he's a scarf wearing turbo-douche. Grow a neckbeard like a man fagbot

Merlin
10-11-2009, 06:04 PM
Wow he was great today.
I was waiting to see how he played w/o the glove... what a difference!
This is a very special team. Now as to our special teams, I was happy to see McD try to rip a new one on the coach...talk about having no situational awareness. Those guys are getting some serious extra work this week. The rest of the guys (including the kickers) are playing at the top of their game. Shanny could learn a few things from McD on motivating players and getting them to focus.

Kid A
10-11-2009, 06:04 PM
Look folks....

NO GLOVE FOR ORTON!

Wow he was great today.

I thought it would be a boost, but damn...took it to another level in every way possible: pocket presence, accuracy, decision making...incredible game.

TonyR
10-11-2009, 06:06 PM
The injury and the glove were clearly huge factors. I think we saw the real Kyle Orton today. This is a good football team and I'm no longer worried about Orton being the weak link. Awesome.

Clockwork Orange
10-11-2009, 06:07 PM
Orton looked much, much sharper without the glove. I was impressed. The chemistry he's developing with the receivers is outstanding. Marshall, Royal and he seem to be more on the same page with each passing week.

Broncomutt
10-11-2009, 06:08 PM
Wow, AIDS baths do wonders!!

Paladin
10-11-2009, 06:11 PM
Every phase of the game looked great today. The offense looked a LOT better. The defense continued to look dominant. Everyone played smart and good situational football (extra props to Marshall for hustling and batting the tip down and Gaffney off the tip). Even down to Weigman blocking 30 yards downfield with some serious speed on the screen.

And a special paragraph for my special buddy Kyle Orton. This guy played light years beyond any other of his games this year. Whether it's the glove or growing into the system or a bit of both, great game. He keeps growing and noodle armed Aborton may dissolve from my vocabulary entirely.

Eat it!!!!! There is a special sauce you getr when teh revenge is this sweet.

Just eat it big time........

Popps
10-11-2009, 06:11 PM
That's it, Rev. This is the brand of football we've been missing for years.

THIS is how you win in December and January.

But, I've been saying this for years.

Bronx33
10-11-2009, 06:12 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZJ8w4z1nWVk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZJ8w4z1nWVk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

lex
10-11-2009, 06:14 PM
No. There were ton of rough patches during this game but there were also a million ways we could have lost this game...but we didnt. Very impressive.

TheReverend
10-11-2009, 06:14 PM
Eat it!!!!! There is a special sauce you getr when teh revenge is this sweet.

Just eat it big time........

Everyone is allowed to dish it but you. Frenchie.

lookin' glass
10-11-2009, 06:19 PM
It looked to me that McD told the ST coach if there is one more screw up he's out. Then when they lined up offsides giving NE yet another chance the ST coach had the look of a deer in a big rigs headlights. McD just looked and him and then looked away.
On the other hand Orton was throwing the rock with zip. He was into it big time.

Paladin
10-11-2009, 06:21 PM

Fug you. I am Norwegian. Dickhead.

Man-Goblin
10-11-2009, 06:24 PM
It looked to me that McD told the ST coach if there is one more screw up he's out. Then when they lined up offsides giving NE yet another chance the ST coach had the look of a deer in a big rigs headlights. McD just looked and him and then looked away.
On the other hand Orton was throwing the rock with zip. He was into it big time.

Yep. STs need to improve; let's face it. Hell, the defense had to stop NE 3 seperate times just to get the ball back in the 4th. But that's the exciting thing about this start. They are 5-0 and can still get better; and not just on special teams.

Great to be a Bronco fan right about now.

BroncoInSkinland
10-11-2009, 06:25 PM

When you are eating crow there is NO picking and choosing, bad form. You need to go back for seconds.

TheReverend
10-11-2009, 06:25 PM
Fug you. I am Norwegian. Dickhead.

Circumventing language filters. Reported.

(No, not serious)

TheReverend
10-11-2009, 06:26 PM
When you are eating crow there is NO picking and choosing, bad form. You need to go back for seconds.

Now, I'm adding you to the list as well.

jutang
10-11-2009, 06:29 PM
The defensive game plan was amazing. They took Moss entirely out and after the 2nd half Welker too! I have no idea how Nolan pulled that off.

Brady had his chances and missed the opportunities similar to Romo since they both never got in a good rhythm.

BroncoInSkinland
Now, I'm adding you to the list as well.

Easy on those 'roids Merriman, No offense intended ;)

jutang
The defensive game plan was amazing. They took Moss entirely out and after the 2nd half Welker too! I have no idea how Nolan pulled that off.

Brady had his chances and missed the opportunities similar to Romo since they both never got in a good rhythm.

OBF1
10-11-2009, 06:32 PM
Enjoy the crow Rev

TheReverend
10-11-2009, 06:52 PM
Enjoy the crow Rev

They keep winning, I'll keep enjoying it. People can bump year old posts for all I care in 2010, 2011, and so on as long as this team competes like this week in and week out.

SureShot
10-11-2009, 06:53 PM
They keep winning, I'll keep enjoying it. People can bump year old posts for all I care in 2010, 2011, and so on as long as this team competes like this week in and week out.

Its about time you came to your senses.

Meck77
10-11-2009, 06:54 PM
Welcome back on the bandwagon you moron.

TheReverend
10-11-2009, 06:56 PM

Retaking my driver's seat:

http://i27.tinypic.com/155sy83.gif

Gort
10-11-2009, 07:00 PM
http://twitter.com/KingNeckBeard

People think Tom Brady is cool because he gets to bang Giselle. I say he's a scarf wearing turbo-douche. Grow a neckbeard like a man fagbot

might be the best Pats Week OM post ever. it's either pure genius or pure gibberish depending on whether you are sober or drunk, but either way, it works for me!

+1

cutthemdown
10-11-2009, 07:26 PM
Who cares whose eating crow. Next week we all dine on Chargers together.

Go Broncos.

Orton will probably vault pretty high up the QB rating game.

cutthemdown
10-11-2009, 07:27 PM

Can we send Orton a case of Jack courtesy the Oman?

I will pitch in.

Could we send something like that to the Broncos HQ lol?

Archer81
10-11-2009, 07:42 PM

Breathe out. It wll hurt less.

:Broncos:

SureShot
10-11-2009, 07:43 PM
breathe out. It wll hurt less.

:broncos:

lollollol

baja
10-11-2009, 07:50 PM

Guess us homers got lucky with our outlooks. ;D

Meck77
10-11-2009, 08:06 PM
Can we send Orton a case of Jack courtesy the Oman?

I will pitch in.

Could we send something like that to the Broncos HQ lol?

You know Cutt I was just thinking that maybe it's about damn time the Orangemane does something positive as a group instead of having a negative image in the Broncos eyes.

I have a friend that goes to every Coach McD show on monday night. He knows McD and could hand him something on our behalf. Just a thought.

Kaylore
10-11-2009, 08:16 PM

Ok. Your take on the season, the coach and prediction for how things was going to go was premature and incredibly stupid. More and more it is looking like one of the stupidest football takes ever from anyone, and just because a lot of people agreed with you doesn't make it any less stupid. In fact it makes it worse. Your take and prediction on this team sucked old, herpes peen.

Now that that's formally out of the way, welcome onto the bandwagon! We'd love to have you! :haw!:

Garcia Bronco
10-11-2009, 08:21 PM
The special teams didn't play that well. Those two penalties that kept the Patriots alive on that one drive had veins popping out of my brain.

But the D still stepped up and we finished it.

I'd give them an F/d minus

listopencil
10-11-2009, 08:23 PM
Man. I don't want to be premature...but these guys look like the team I've been aching for the Broncos to be...for a long, long time. If they could just do a little better on the run blocking...

cutthemdown
10-11-2009, 08:24 PM
You know Cutt I was just thinking that maybe it's about damn time the Orangemane does something positive as a group instead of having a negative image in the Broncos eyes.

I have a friend that goes to every Coach McD show on monday night. He knows McD and could hand him something on our behalf. Just a thought.

How about a custom made Orangemane hoodie!!!!!

You know I am good for any group things people want to throw in on. I am blessed in my life with money.

cutthemdown
10-11-2009, 08:25 PM
Man. I don't want to be premature...but these guys look like the team I've been aching for the Broncos to be...for a long, long time. If they could just do a little better on the run blocking...

Well Dallas and NE both really big upfront.

I'm not sure Chargers have the dline to matchup with us. We may just push them around some.

Danial Graham is a friggin beast. There isn't a player in the NFL he can't block on the edges. Not a single one.