PDA

View Full Version : Are there any doubters left now?

broncofan7
10-11-2009, 05:41 PM
I was completely wrong about McD--I admitted that in the previous weeks--now I am admitting--Kyle Orton has a good enough arm to start in the NFL--I was wrong--TSiguy, etc--you all were right--I owe you an internet apology.....Poops==you can still go suck a dick.....

Gcver2ver3
10-11-2009, 05:43 PM
it's one thing to see the team come together...

but i get brought to tears when i see the FANS all get on the same page...

where's my tissue...

GreatBronco16
10-11-2009, 05:44 PM
I'm sorry, there is no room on the wagon for you. So *uck off.

STBumpkin
10-11-2009, 05:45 PM
I was completely wrong about McD--I admitted that in the previous weeks--now I am admitting--Kyle Orton has a good enough arm to start in the NFL--I was wrong--TSiguy, etc--you all were right--I owe you an internet apology.....Poops==you can still go suck a dick.....

Big of you to admit it.

TonyR
10-11-2009, 05:52 PM
bf7, you've been one of my least favorite posters here but kudos to you for coming here and admitting you were wrong. You've proven to be a bigger man than a lot of posters here. I had my doubts about Orton too but I am very encouraged by what I saw today! Clearly the injury and the glove were factors.

alchemize
10-11-2009, 05:55 PM
Other than the pick, he didn't try to throw more than 15 yards all day. That's his thing, and I guess he does pretty well if we keep him there.

He doesn't evade sacks well, I think that's his achilles heel. Thank heaven we have excellent WR's that don't need 20 yards to get open.

Popps
10-11-2009, 05:55 PM
Wow, the irony of this douche-bag starting this thread.

Just go **** yourself, dude. You wanted to **** all over this team and Orton and now you can't. Sorry, ****-face.

Rock Chalk
10-11-2009, 05:58 PM
Other than the pick, he didn't try to throw more than 15 yards all day. That's his thing, and I guess he does pretty well if we keep him there.

He doesn't evade sacks well, I think that's his achilles heel. Thank heaven we have excellent WR's that don't need 20 yards to get open.

Who gives a ****, we WON. We won because Ky ****ing Orton drove us 99 ****ign yards for a tying score.

ORTON IS THE GOD DAMN MAN!

cousinal11
10-11-2009, 05:59 PM
Kyle ****ing Orton baby!!!

OBF1
10-11-2009, 06:00 PM
LMAO.... poor apology. It would have shown class if you sucked it up and made the apology to everyone.... not ending it by calling out someone that has been rubbing your face in it for weeks

Man-Goblin
10-11-2009, 06:00 PM
San Diego is gonna kill them next week. I don't know why they would even show up.

lex
10-11-2009, 06:03 PM
I like the old offense better but Im talking about the one from before Shanahan resorted to hubris. I have reservations abouth tailoring a gameplan to an opponent to this degree. This can be effective and it has its place as long as you do enough things well enough. So far the offense has been ok. And how can you not be pleased with the defense. Zero points in the 2nd half. Kudos to Nolan.

steeledude
10-11-2009, 06:04 PM

As long as asswipes like you are on the wagon, I know where I'd like to be.

Pony Boy
10-11-2009, 06:04 PM

And the wagon is being pulled by 'Wild Horses" :yayaya:

lex
10-11-2009, 06:05 PM

Really. Poops thought theyd win 4 games AND WAS OK WITH IT.

BroncoInSkinland
10-11-2009, 06:05 PM
I honestly thought BF7 would tuck tail and run at this point, there may be hope for BRONCOS FANS after all. Big of you to admit it you colossal douche. Now as far as I am concerned we are even, you probably have to take a few shots from others, but hopefully it will be over quickly. In summary, Go Broncos!

Broncomutt
10-11-2009, 06:06 PM
Hey guys, stop for B7 so we can let him on the bandwagon bump....OMG.....you just ran him over!!!!

...I said STOP for for B7..god damn, you!!!

Back up at least so we can...bump....wait, wait.....

Pull forward so we bump OMG, this guy is bump......wait....

bump

bump

bump

ok...I think we should

bump

bump

bump

.........should we grab a shovel?

Kid A
10-11-2009, 06:07 PM
There are, in fact, no doubters left. Five weeks and we won over the entire nation. Not bad.

Popps
10-11-2009, 06:09 PM
LMAO.... poor apology. It would have shown class if you sucked it up and made the apology to everyone.... not ending it by calling out someone that has been rubbing your face in it for weeks

That's bandwagon fan behavior. That's why you won't see me sucking a$$ on a guy who's been ****ting all over our team since the off-season, just because he realized what a fool he's been.

rastaman
10-11-2009, 06:09 PM
Wow, the irony of this douche-bag starting this thread.

Just go **** yourself, dude. You wanted to **** all over this team and Orton and now you can't. Sorry, ****-face.

Aw get off your high horse why don't cha! Bronco7 is a bigger man than you to admit he may have mis-judged Orton. Hell April until this game in week 5, Orton had yet to show he could be any zip on the ball. Yeah some of the the lack of zip throwing the ball was due to wearing a glove b/c of his finger injury. However, the doubts also came from how Orton was playing in camp and the preseason as well. You're the douche-bag this time. Congratulations.

rmsanger
10-11-2009, 06:11 PM
Shanawho?

I'm in love with this team right now, completely defied all of my expectations from the offseason.

BroncoInSkinland
There are still doubters, but they are, simply put, wrong. Thanks to everyone for putting up with my negativity over the off season, I see now how I was wrong.

TonyR
Bronco7 is a bigger man than you to admit he may have mis-judged Orton.

Now we're waiting for you to come clean...

GreatBronco16
10-11-2009, 06:13 PM

I'm sorry, did you say something?

yerner
10-11-2009, 06:14 PM
That's bandwagon fan behavior. That's why you won't see me sucking a$$ on a guy who's been ****ting all over our team since the off-season, just because he realized what a fool he's been.

I seriously hope you die of a heart attack. You're a ****ing idiot, old man. You pretend to know **** because you blindly followed and guessed right. Big deal. You are not a better fan than everybody else. **** you ******.

GreatBronco16
10-11-2009, 06:18 PM
I seriously hope you die of a heart attack.

Ok seriously, someone ban this idiot.

ScottXray
10-11-2009, 06:18 PM
There is no RIGHT and there is no WRONG .

There are only BRONCO Fans left.

Those that are admitting they were wrong are eating their crow, deservedly, ...and they will get some more. Those that think they need to dish it out.....The team has exceeded our WILDEST expectations, and the season is NOT over. One commennt is enough, and mostly should be in PM.

We will have some losses.....and if anyone jumps off the wagon and starts up with the same kind of crap from before the season, they will deserve a giant and unremitting portion of Shyt.

Until then,let' savor where we are at, and that we have a TEAM again.

Circle Orange
10-11-2009, 06:20 PM
The Chargers have much to worry about. I see them as being on the wane, despite preseason hype about their 'talent' and supposed 'super bowl team.' You can only run a group out so many seasons before it starts to go.

Meanwhile, the Broncos may be having a genuine reinassance. Maybe no one saw it with all the overreaction to Cutler. But the signs are there. I'm pretty excited, myself.

lex
10-11-2009, 06:21 PM
I seriously hope you die of a heart attack. You're a ****ing idiot, old man. You pretend to know **** because you blindly followed and guessed right. Big deal. You are not a better fan than everybody else. **** you ******.

He didnt guess right. He talked out of both sides of his mouth. Youre both right and wrong that way. He was apologizing in advance for the team going 4-12, meaning he thought the team might go 4-12.

baja
10-11-2009, 06:22 PM

I wonder if some of you guys will ever sit back and enjoy a win, you have had 5 chances.

baja
10-11-2009, 06:26 PM
I said 10 and 6 and I said 6 and 0 so I get to say my piece.

You guys are dumb fuucks because the broncos are more fun to watch than they have been in years and all you do is sit around and compare your football knowledge. Fools the lot of ya.....

Broncoman13
bf7, you've been one of my least favorite posters here but kudos to you for coming here and admitting you were wrong. You've proven to be a bigger man than a lot of posters here. I had my doubts about Orton too but I am very encouraged by what I saw today! Clearly the injury and the glove were factors.

Ditto

bombay
The Denver Broncos are for real.

Suck it haters.

Great story.

The end.

PS: Go Rockies!

baja
10-11-2009, 06:27 PM
this feels like 1977

Broncos123
10-11-2009, 06:28 PM
Sunday Night analysis, Was the Bronco win more of what the Broncos did right or what the Pats did not do? Still some doubters. I love it, don't give us credit and we will just keep racking up the W's

cutthemdown
10-11-2009, 06:29 PM
All Bronco fans welcome.

lex
10-11-2009, 06:30 PM
Sunday Night analysis, Was the Bronco win more of what the Broncos did right or what the Pats did not do? Still some doubters. I love it, don't give us credit and we will just keep racking up the W's

Please. Nothing wrong with winning ugly. Its a big part of what the patriots are. The tables were turned today. There were a million ways we could have lost that game but didnt.

cutthemdown
10-11-2009, 06:30 PM
this feels like 1977

Except back the Raiders were kings of the west.

The Moops
10-11-2009, 06:32 PM
I used to think that McDaniels was this punk coach who came in and got rid of the Broncos best player.

Now I think that he's this punk coach who came in and got rid of the best player and is 5-0.

Lotsa games to be played, but I think the kid coach knows what he's doing!

baja
10-11-2009, 06:32 PM
The us against the world feeling

Spider
10-11-2009, 06:44 PM
It was great watching McD pump the crowd up .. I even stood and cheered in my motel room

Broncomutt
10-11-2009, 07:13 PM
Please. Nothing wrong with winning ugly. Its a big part of what the patriots are. The tables were turned today. There were a million ways we could have lost that game but didnt.

The "Closet Patriot Fans" laugh at you.

lex
10-11-2009, 07:14 PM
The "Closet Patriot Fans" laugh at you.

Yeah, Im still a purist. I never crossed the line into pats obsession like some of you.

cutthemdown
10-11-2009, 07:15 PM
It was great watching McD pump the crowd up .. I even stood and cheered in my motel room

Dude I was in my front room fist pumping with him. This kid is best thing to happen to Broncos since we traded for John Elway.

Broncomutt
10-11-2009, 07:16 PM
Yeah, Im still a purist. I never crossed the line into pats obsession like some of you.

Nah you were just wrong. It happens.:thumbsup:

lex
10-11-2009, 07:17 PM
Nah you were just wrong. It happens.:thumbsup:

Where, Pats fan?

NYBronco
10-11-2009, 07:19 PM

Yea I caught that on the Sunday night football pregame but also noticed when they showed the games highlights they left out Denvers first touchdown. They also made a point to show the "taunting" penalty that set up Denver's second TD. The doubters are still there and Denver will not get credit for the win with that call in question. What will they do when they find out Denver is the real deal?

Who's next... San Diego? Bring them on. Orton and Marshal are getting better each passing week.

Spider
10-11-2009, 07:20 PM
this feels like 1977

:d i was getting ready to say that ......... Only McD is a far better coach then Red Miller

azbroncfan
10-11-2009, 07:20 PM
If you are down on this team at all you might as well pick either the next team Shanny coach's or go root for the bears because you aren't a Bronco fan.

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-11-2009, 07:21 PM
the following still dont believe we are legit espn ,cbs sports, espn 2, the raiders, tom brady,<--hes in shock, fox sports, abc sports, your mom, certain kc fan who frequent this board 3 letters b ends with b, certain raider fans,your grandma ,nfl network , oh just name your national media outlet and youll find they dont think we are legit

Spider
10-11-2009, 07:21 PM
Dude I was in my front room fist pumping with him. This kid is best thing to happen to Broncos since we traded for John Elway.

:D I agree ......... McD is special :D ....... here is us enjoying many winning seasons together

DAN_BRONCO_FAN
10-11-2009, 07:27 PM
oh based on the new coach factor tradin away the yung but hopefully coach-able qb how bad the D performed last year and me thinking itll take a few years to build the D up a few whiny players wanting to hold out and how the preseason went i was thinking oh crap this years gonna suck we might win 6 or 7 games this year. lucky for me im 0-4 on how new coaches turn out i wanted to keep dan wade and shanny and not keep mcd so ive been often wrong b4 even during the first super bowl we won .i think it so i wont be too disappointed if sumthin bad happens

baja
10-11-2009, 07:31 PM
No child left behind.....

SonOfLe-loLang
10-11-2009, 07:38 PM
Yea I caught that on the Sunday night football pregame but also noticed when they showed the games highlights they left out Denvers first touchdown. They also made a point to show the "taunting" penalty that set up Denver's second TD. The doubters are still there and Denver will not get credit for the win with that call in question. What will they do when they find out Denver is the real deal?

Who's next... San Diego? Bring them on. Orton and Marshal are getting better each passing week.

Yes, i found the sunday night analysis curious as well, considering Denver was the one who kept giving NE chances, not the other way around. 2 special teams penalties to allow a drive to continue? Moreno fumbling in our own territory? What did new england do wrong exactly? We just beat them.

GreatBronco16
10-11-2009, 08:05 PM
What did new england do wrong exactly?

They weren't able to get the refs to throw flags for roughing the passer at Bradys' feet.

Boobs McGee
10-11-2009, 08:09 PM
they weren't able to get the refs to throw flags for roughing the passer at bradys' feet.

rofl!

cutthemdown
10-11-2009, 08:17 PM
:D I agree ......... McD is special :D ....... here is us enjoying many winning seasons together

Hell yeah. I watched Rio Bravo last night (dads favorite movie), then got to watch Broncos kick ass which was another one of the things I did with him my whole life.

Good times.

Here's to our dads Spider. I hope they get Sunday Ticket in Heaven.

Mr.Meanie
10-11-2009, 08:26 PM

Didn't you already say you can't stand the broncos and can't root for them anymore? We already know where you are. You are a ****ing disgrace. You should change your username out of utter humiliation. GTFO of here, jackoff.

Don Flamenco
10-11-2009, 08:46 PM

this

bombay
10-11-2009, 08:53 PM
Who gives a ****, we WON. We won because Ky ****ing Orton drove us 99 ****ign yards for a tying score.

ORTON IS THE GOD DAMN MAN!

Yep. He had a great game and he gets better every game as he learns the system. Awesome atmosphere today at Mile Hi, and a great win for the playoff bound Broncos.

steeledude
10-11-2009, 08:58 PM
Didn't you already say you can't stand the broncos and can't root for them anymore? We already know where you are. You are a ****ing disgrace. You should change your username out of utter humiliation. GTFO of here, jackoff.

I'm not humiliated. I could give a crap what you think, though I find your weepy posts in response me utterly hilarious. You're like the Glenn Beck of the Broncos fans. "I love my team...(sob sob)...I just want everyone to love my team (sob) exactly as I do (sob sob)."

Quit your crying--it's a game. A simple game that distracts us from our problems in the world. What you've turned it into, a way of life or something, is a piece of the American problem when it comes to intelligence and how we compare world wide.

<sob sob>

Edit: And I will say this. I was completely wrong about McD, though if you cared to put any context to my anger a month or so ago, you'd remember it was in the midst of rumors of Marshall going bye bye, and his suspension. Yes, I was angry with the organization at that point. And had things gone the way they appeared to be heading, we wouldn't be discussing undefeated streaks right now, because without Marshall this offense could be in BIG trouble. He has shown why we need him. Also in the same thread where I offended your sensibilities (and I'm sorry I hurt you so much, it has clearly affected you on a deep level), someone told me "quit being a jackass and take it back"...and I did.

Edit Edit: I'm going to get over my bitterness with Josh McDaniels and just enjoy the season. I've enjoyed the Broncos every year, losers or winners, I shouldn't be angry with them the year they're looking so good.

ohiobronco2
10-11-2009, 09:10 PM
I came to eat my crow last week and will continually do so. I said it then and I'll say it again, I'm a dumba**. This team has exceeded all of my expectations, especially on D. You could see their was talent all over on offense (many just questioned the man lined up behind the center) and in some spots on D. I didn't expect the 3 men up front to perform as well as they have thus far, but they have been exceptional. Josh McDaniels is a great young coach and he has a great staff. Awesome, awesome performance today.

steeledude
10-11-2009, 09:15 PM
I came to eat my crow last week and will continually do so. I said it then and I'll say it again, I'm a dumba**. This team has exceeded all of my expectations, especially on D. You could see their was talent all over on offense (many just questioned the man lined up behind the center) and in some spots on D. I didn't expect the 3 men up front to perform as well as they have thus far, but they have been exceptional. Josh McDaniels is a great young coach and he has a great staff. Awesome, awesome performance today.

Why do you have to eat your crow? I don't get it. People make predictions about their teams all the time. Remember how everyone said Plummer wouldn't ever do crap for us? I staunchly defended the guy on a different messageboard and was brow beaten for it. When he finally won a playoff game (against the Patriots no less), I never expected any of the doubters to "eat crow".

I find the mentality strange. You were wrong. Don't let it impede your enjoyment of the game because of the bloodthirsty jackals around here.

Though what the hell. I'll say it again too: I was wrong about McD and severely overreacted at one point this offseason.

baja
10-11-2009, 09:15 PM
I'm not humiliated. I could give a crap what you think, though I find your weepy posts in response me utterly hilarious. You're like the Glenn Beck of the Broncos fans. "I love my team...(sob sob)...I just want everyone to love my team (sob) exactly as I do (sob sob)."

Quit your crying--it's a game. A simple game that distracts us from our problems in the world. What you've turned it into, a way of life or something, is a piece of the American problem when it comes to intelligence and how we compare world wide.

<sob sob>

Edit: And I will say this. I was completely wrong about McD, though if you cared to put any context to my anger a month or so ago, you'd remember it was in the midst of rumors of Marshall going bye bye, and his suspension. Yes, I was angry with the organization at that point. And had things gone the way they appeared to be heading, we wouldn't be discussing undefeated streaks right now, because without Marshall this offense could be in BIG trouble. He has shown why we need him. Also in the same thread where I offended your sensibilities (and I'm sorry I hurt you so much, it has clearly affected you on a deep level), someone told me "quit being a jackass and take it back"...and I did.

Edit Edit: I'm going to get over my bitterness with Josh McDaniels and just enjoy the season. I've enjoyed the Broncos every year, losers or winners, I shouldn't be angry with them the year they're looking so good.

I guess we are not going to all come together an sing Cum by Yaa any time soon.