PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Orton WITHOUT the glove looks

broncofan7
10-11-2009, 02:25 PM
GREAT! I am VERY impressed with him in this game..........TD to Marshall!!!!

frerottenextelway
10-11-2009, 02:27 PM
He had a lot of trust in Marshall on that play. Good play call there.

broncofan7
10-11-2009, 02:29 PM
14-17 131 yards and 1 Td so far....maybe the glove really did make that much of a difference

Karenin
10-11-2009, 02:31 PM
that's funny, didn't it used to say something about starting simms under your username?

Popps
10-11-2009, 02:32 PM
14-17 131 yards and 1 Td so far....maybe the glove really did make that much of a difference

Dude, shut the **** up.

broncofan7
10-11-2009, 02:34 PM
Dude, shut the **** up.

Suck my long ITALIAN COCK you vagina..........I'm gonna make you my OM Girlfriend..........

strafen
10-11-2009, 02:41 PM
Orton throws an INT!!! LOL

Prodigal19
10-11-2009, 02:42 PM
Terrible int by Orton. Just cut the guy already.

Dagmar
10-11-2009, 02:43 PM

:spit: Really.

THese people who revel in bad things happen to the Broncos... I hope you get AIDS.

strafen
10-11-2009, 02:45 PM
:spit: Really.

THese people who revel in bad things happen to the Broncos... I hope you get AIDS.

And you and your mom too freakin' idiot
I was just being sarcastic, moron!

jhat01
10-11-2009, 02:45 PM
uh oh

Punisher
10-11-2009, 02:46 PM
Suck my long ITALIAN COCK you vagina..........I'm gonna make you my OM Girlfriend..........

:rofl: Hey how dare you talk to Popps like that but lol at the ITALIAN COCK

HEAV
10-11-2009, 02:47 PM
Even his first pick was to a reciever!

The Joker
10-11-2009, 02:48 PM
Orton finally plays well and we're probably gonna lose.

It's a funny game.

errand
10-11-2009, 02:49 PM

STFU...clown. there's no room for you on the Orton bandwagon.

you've done nothing but bitch and moan about him since day one. any praise you heap on him will not wash away the hate you spewed earlier.

errand
10-11-2009, 02:50 PM

Yeah...a hail mary on the last play of the first half. both of you douchebags need to shut the **** up.

watermock
10-11-2009, 02:50 PM
Italian Cock=Popps...Ha!

errand
10-11-2009, 02:51 PM
:rofl: lol at the ITALIAN COCK

...just like every woman he's been with, huh?

Man-Goblin
10-11-2009, 02:52 PM
He does look good. And he threw it 63 yards, thank you very much Phil Simms.

The difference in his game is the Moreno fumble and goddamn Prater from 48 (what is his problem with 45-49??).

Damn shame. Seemed like they had a pretty good game plan.

errand
10-11-2009, 02:54 PM
And you and your mom too freakin' idiot
I was just being sarcastic, moron!

Sarcastic my ass...you've been another Orton hater who all of a sudden thinks we all suffer from Alzheimer's and can't remember the crap you've said before today.

broncofan7
10-11-2009, 02:55 PM
STFU...clown. there's no room for you on the Orton bandwagon.

you've done nothing but b**** and moan about him since day one. any praise you heap on him will not wash away the hate you spewed earlier.

So at first you categorize me as 'rooting for Orton to fail'--now when I write that i LIKE the way he is handling himself today---you tell me to STFU :rofl: go back to the side of the hill where you keep your sheep, take a case of Pabst and pretend it is Saturday night...........

broncofan7
10-11-2009, 02:59 PM
that's funny, didn't it used to say something about starting simms under your username?

It did--up until a week ago.........

errand
10-11-2009, 02:59 PM
So at first you categorize me as 'rooting for Orton to fail'--now when I write that i LIKE the way he is handling himself today---you tell me to STFU :rofl: go back to the side of the hill where you keep your sheep, take a case of Pabst and pretend it is Saturday night...........

Yeah...first you spew hatred for the guy, advocate his benching, and like TJ call him a roadblock to our team's success...and all of a sudden now you want to give him props?

so yeah...STFU, you flip-floppin' bitch.

broncofan7
10-11-2009, 03:13 PM
Yeah...first you spew hatred for the guy, advocate his benching, and like TJ call him a roadblock to our team's success...and all of a sudden now you want to give him props?

so yeah...STFU, you flip-floppin' b****.

AGGGHHH-are you upset that the FALLACY that you rattled off earlier about me not rooting for Orton's success is proven to be just that--a fallacy--Orton isn't the problem today--it's our nickel and dime backs--orton looks great--but......don't you have some sheep to mount?

fontaine
10-11-2009, 03:38 PM
Orton has really come of age in this game. For the first time I'm really impressed by his play, and he's doing it all without any running game since the 2nd Quarter.

errand
10-11-2009, 03:42 PM
AGGGHHH-are you upset that the FALLACY that you rattled off earlier about me not rooting for Orton's success is proven to be just that--a fallacy--Orton isn't the problem today--it's our nickel and dime backs--orton looks great--but......don't you have some sheep to mount?

everyone knows you have a hard on for Simms, dude. You are nothing more than a transparent hypocrite who now loves the same QB he talked all kinds of **** about....

broncofan7
10-11-2009, 03:44 PM
everyone knows you have a hard on for simms, dude. You are nothing more than a transparent hypocrite who now loves the same qb he talked all kinds of **** about....

arm strength.

broncofan7
10-11-2009, 04:00 PM
99 yard drive--an Orton jersey will be added to my collection--Orton looks GREAT in Yella'!

fontaine
10-11-2009, 04:01 PM
Orton just looks amazing. He's carrying this team right now and I thought that would never happen.

Even if we go on to lose this game, Orton has proved enough to make me a believer. Well done kid.

broncofan7
10-11-2009, 04:08 PM
Orton just looks amazing. He's carrying this team right now and I thought that would never happen.

Even if we go on to lose this game, Orton has proved enough to make me a believer. Well done kid.

I must say--he looks dominant today! He has personally served me the largest dish of crow potentially in MANE history today.........

jacob2125
10-11-2009, 04:51 PM
I'm thinkin' this was all some master plan of Josh's (yeah, that's right. I said "Josh".) he concealed his secret superweapon of his in a glove, and when it came time to release it on his former master... well you all saw what happened.

The clock is ticking on the rest of the league :~ohyah!:

Kid A
10-11-2009, 04:53 PM
ESPN just said he's playing at a Pro Bowl level. This is so hilarious.

Bronco X
10-11-2009, 04:55 PM
BTW, Orton officially has THREE come from behind 4th quarter victories as the Broncos QB.

SouthCarolinaBronco
10-11-2009, 04:57 PM
Orton is very Joe Montana-esque. Short pass plays, high accuracy. Hate it he lost his interception streak to Randy-freaking-Moss in an unimportant hail mary!

cousinal11
10-11-2009, 04:58 PM
Kyle ****ing Orton baby!!!

TonyR
10-11-2009, 05:02 PM
Now we see what McD saw in Orton and why he dealt with Chi and not Was. And for the first time I'm starting to think the argument that Orton is better for this offense than Cutler actually might be legit.

Drek
10-11-2009, 05:02 PM
Orton is very Joe Montana-esque. Short pass plays, high accuracy. Hate it he lost his interception streak to Randy-freaking-Moss in an unimportant hail mary!

I personally love it. A lot of QBs stand on the sidelines and say "sure coach, I'll air it out downfield" while they're thinking "no way I'm going to **** up my stats on that ****".

Orton doesn't put his stat line before winning the game. He's the definition of a TEAM player.

SouthCarolinaBronco
10-11-2009, 05:08 PM
I personally love it. A lot of QBs stand on the sidelines and say "sure coach, I'll air it out downfield" while they're thinking "no way I'm going to **** up my stats on that ****".

Orton doesn't put his stat line before winning the game. He's the definition of a TEAM player.

Couldn't agree more! This is a team whose intelligence and attitude is as much if not more a factor than talent.

Majik
10-11-2009, 05:10 PM
Somebody buy Kyle a drink.

KevinJames
10-11-2009, 05:23 PM
Orton was magical today.

Rock Chalk
10-11-2009, 05:25 PM
I got Kyle's bar tab!

Evenrude
10-11-2009, 05:27 PM
Note who has been my Adopt a Bronco since the start of the season....

Now on to SD.. we take 1 of 2 from them and I see this team in the playoffs.

cutthemdown
10-11-2009, 05:32 PM
How anyone could have not been impressed with Orton playing the first 2-3 weeks actually injured. We will find out later how much it really hurt, probably after the season.

Of course he throws better with glove off. Have you ever tried to throw a football with a glove on? Oh yeah and dislocate your finger also.

azbroncfan
10-11-2009, 06:41 PM
Italian Cock=Popps...Ha!

Your probably upset that Denver is winning and basically have had an Italian cock shoved in your mouth. It's nice to not hear your anti bronco BS. It just sucks you have a second team to root for in the vikings. WIsh I had one.

Popps
10-11-2009, 06:47 PM
everyone knows you have a hard on for Simms, dude. You are nothing more than a transparent hypocrite who now loves the same QB he talked all kinds of **** about....

Yup.

Chris
10-11-2009, 06:54 PM

This just shows what kind of teammate he is. NECKBEARD don't care bout no stats!

TheDave
10-11-2009, 06:56 PM
HUGE game for Orton.

I'm still not sure if this is the the real KO or not... but regardless he played big today.

baja
10-11-2009, 07:16 PM
Now we see what McD saw in Orton and why he dealt with Chi and not Was. And for the first time I'm starting to think the argument that Orton is better for this offense than Cutler actually might be legit.

Let me tell ya something else the "in this offense " disclaimer will disappear soon too. Kyle Orton is going to have a better career in the NFL than Jay Cutler.

baja
10-11-2009, 07:18 PM
The other thing that is apparent is that Jay Cutler fuucked up big time by passing up a chance to be mentored by Josh McD.

jhat01
10-11-2009, 07:19 PM
I must say--he looks dominant today! He has personally served me the largest dish of crow potentially in MANE history today.........

And to think I wasted so much time on your ass during the week. It was like arguing with a potted plant.

Kaylore
10-11-2009, 07:21 PM

What a loser.

TonyR
10-11-2009, 07:34 PM
The other thing that is apparent is that Jay Cutler fuuuned up big time by passing up a chance to be mentored by Josh McD.

You're trying to rile up Buff, aren't you?

TonyR
10-11-2009, 07:36 PM
What a loser.

He earned the abuse but at least he's owning up to it unlike a lot of people who are getting free passes around here.

cutthemdown
10-11-2009, 08:00 PM
It just goes to show you that in the NFL anything can happen in any yr.

You never know next yr in the draft we could find the next friggin Gayle Sayers. It's like that stars come and go, coaches comes and go, all we can do is cheer.

Hulamau
10-11-2009, 08:13 PM
BTW, Orton officially has THREE come from behind 4th quarter victories as the Broncos QB.

Ain't that something! :-) And its only gonna get better as this offense continues to gel! :-) Same with the D. And every player TOTALLY believes in Josh now as well so good things are afoot! By the Way whatever DID happen to SoCal :) ???

rovolution
10-11-2009, 08:25 PM
Kyle was fantastic.

Its b/c of the good mojo i gave him (my Facebook profile pic is my picture with Kyle at Fan Fair and has been up since the season started)

strafen
10-11-2009, 08:40 PM
I must admit this was by far Orton's best game as a Bronco
This is legitimate the first game he actually got us the win by making the plays he had to make when he had to
He has a little bit of determination today I hadn't seen before, his passes were crispy, and overall I give him an A+ for his performance...

Mr. Elway
10-11-2009, 08:47 PM

Please. We all know you fall in love with Orton on Sunday and wake up on Monday full of shame.

zms325i
10-11-2009, 09:05 PM
It was nice to watch a QB trying to bring the broncos back, and not have a throbbing fear of a pick in the back of my head like I had become accostumed to. What a stud.

Mr. Elway
10-11-2009, 09:22 PM
This is legitimate the first game he actually got us the win by making the plays he had to make when he had to
He has a little bit of determination today I hadn't seen before, his passes were crispy, and overall I give him an A+ for his performance...

That's great, I was wondering how you would grade him out.

azbroncfan
10-11-2009, 10:05 PM

He played better today than any game that Cutler has ever had.

cabronco
10-11-2009, 10:20 PM
he played better today than any game that cutler has ever had.

+1

strafen
10-11-2009, 10:52 PM
That's great, I was wondering how you would grade him out.

I'm not a hater, I'm just not his biggest fan, and willing to give credit where credit is due...
That said, Orton did have a great performance today that deserves some kudos. Even I was impressed! :~ohyah!:
Let's hope he continues to show some fire and determination which is what my main concern was about him.
He made the plays he had to make, and that's good for me...

DivineLegion
10-11-2009, 11:09 PM
He drove 98 yards to tie the game and force overtime...enough said. Im not going to continue on and bring history into this because its not appropriate at this point, I think all of you remember the last time the Broncos had a 98 yard drive that meant this much to this organization.

lazarus4444
10-11-2009, 11:26 PM
He led a 90 yard drive and a 98 yard drive, both for TD's and we were down each time. I would say that's pretty damn good, he is great without the glove. At this point our trade is a huge WIN for the Broncos...

ZONA
10-12-2009, 12:39 AM
Obviously the finger is feeling better but I think it's a combination of things.

1) Finger feels better
2) Each game represents more time learning and knowing the offense
3) Marshall getting to know the offense better and getting in sync with Orton
4) Number of dropped passes going down each week

and F that INT. I'm not counting that hail mary attempt as an INT. In my book, Orton has gone the first 5 weeks without and INT. Frickin amazing.

Williams
10-12-2009, 12:40 AM
he played better today than any game that cutler has ever had.

+2