PDA

View Full Version : More to suggest the NFLN is ANTI DENVER.

lex
10-11-2009, 12:11 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=221201024

This game is being reshown.

Though it may have been a down to the wire game, it wasnt exactly THAT noteworthy. But since NFLN is in southern cal, Im sure they somehow find it to be that way. Previously, theyve shown the 2004 game vs the Raiders in the snow.

When are they going to start showing the games Denver has won in the past. It seems NFLNs choice of Denver games are really divisional sniping and bitterness. WTF.

Conklin
10-11-2009, 12:33 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=221201024

This game is being reshown.

Though it may have been a down to the wire game, it wasnt exactly THAT noteworthy. But since NFLN is in southern cal, Im sure they somehow find it to be that way. Previously, theyve shown the 2004 game vs the Raiders in the snow.

When are they going to start showing the games Denver has won in the past. It seems NFLNs choice of Denver games are really divisional sniping and bitterness. WTF.

More to suggest the Mane is ANTI-LEX

NO ONE IS REPLYING TO YOUR DUMBASS POSTS

RhymesayersDU
10-11-2009, 12:35 PM

Except you, who replied to his "dumbass" post, thus taking it to the top of the forum for all to see.

You stay classy.

lex
10-11-2009, 12:39 PM

Go eat your possum, jethro.

BroncoBuff
10-11-2009, 12:51 PM
Geez conk, that was just silly.

You reply to say nobody's gonna reply?

Conklin
10-11-2009, 12:55 PM
Geez conk, that was just silly.

You reply to say nobody's gonna reply?

it worked, it de-railed the thread :-D

Raidersbane
10-11-2009, 01:02 PM
If memory serves me NFLN had announced that the end times were triggered by the Hochuli call.....they were going nuts over it.

ScottXray
10-11-2009, 01:09 PM
If memory serves me NFLN had announced that the end times were triggered by the Hochuli call.....they were going nuts over it.

And speaking of that certain official.

Anyone know if he's calling our game today. I reallly don't want that.

The Chicago PS game was a flag fest on us , and a decided lack of flags on
thaat other team.

He is STILL trying to prove that he shows no favoritism towards us.....In Spades.

BABronco
10-11-2009, 01:11 PM

Still going to a lot of the games this year?

Conklin
10-11-2009, 01:14 PM
Still going to a lot of the games this year?

prolly just the kc game, school is killin me this semester and since i can't get financial aid, im payin out of pocket on top of that

BABronco
10-11-2009, 01:16 PM
prolly just the kc game, school is killin me this semester and since i can't get financial aid, im payin out of pocket on top of that

That sucks. Going to the KC game in KC or Denver?

Conklin
10-11-2009, 01:20 PM
That sucks. Going to the KC game in KC or Denver?

kc, i live in missouri so that one is the easiest and cheapest the way they are playing LOL

BABronco
10-11-2009, 01:27 PM
kc, i live in missouri so that one is the easiest and cheapest the way they are playing LOL

I live NE OK... so its a three hour drive. Plan on going again this year. First game was last. Hopefully this one ends ALOT different.

Conklin
10-11-2009, 01:44 PM
I live NE OK... so its a three hour drive. Plan on going again this year. First game was last. Hopefully this one ends ALOT different.

you'll roll right through my neck of the woods then in joplin

BABronco
10-11-2009, 02:05 PM
you'll roll right through my neck of the woods then in joplin

I take 75 to 169

lex
10-11-2009, 03:03 PM

Actually, youre big accomplishment was to prove that youre an angry woman. Mission accomplished, jethro.