PDA

View Full Version : something strange )))moderator(((

~Crash~
10-11-2009, 07:06 AM
I got a private message that looks strange I have not opened it so if a moderator wants to open it I will give them my password ? if you want me to just delete it let me know .

Marshall Dumervil
10-11-2009, 07:50 AM
I sent you a link to some goatse, no big deal go ahed and open it. Ha!

broncobum6162
10-11-2009, 07:59 AM
I got one on Friday and forwarded it to Taco John. He banned the sender.
It was from aspirantiliakarpich. I think it was some pissed off sore loser Pat Fans.

RhymesayersDU
10-11-2009, 08:47 AM
I got that too, still waiting on my check from my long-lost relative's estate in Africa. He left me millions, I'm told.

baja
10-11-2009, 08:50 AM
I got that too, still waiting on my check from my long-lost relative's estate in Africa. He left me millions, I'm told.

What an amazing coincidence i too have a relative residing in Africa that left me millions. Could we be related???

GreatBronco16
10-11-2009, 09:08 AM
LOL, I just got this one from gundethiguict. He kinda sounds retarded so I'll cut him a little slack.

2000 per day of income without huge starting capital

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I earn money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my blog to get additional info.

Blueflame
10-11-2009, 09:33 AM
We've recently experienced several instances of spammers signing up...not posting, but spamming the board via PM. If you receive a PM that looks weird and you don't know the sender, you can just delete it or forward it to one of the mods and we'll take care of the spammer(s).

Just as a sidenote, the spammers aren't all that smart or observant re: the mods here. I've received 2 spam PMs myself...

baja
10-11-2009, 10:11 AM
Blue who you going to cheer for today NE East or NE West. ;D

Taco John
10-11-2009, 10:16 AM
I did some spammer hunting in our database last night, and purged a bunch of spammer accounts. It would appear that we've made it on the list of a Russian spam house, as a lot of them are mail.ru and other .ru email addresses (which makes them stick out like sore thumbs).

Unfortunately, there are a lot of gmail accounts too that appear to be spam accounts. These are more difficult to determine, but they usually give themselves up with having wierd names that make no sense such as "gundethiguict."

McDman
10-11-2009, 10:16 AM
Now I feel left out because I didn't get one...

Bronx33
10-11-2009, 10:19 AM
I got a private message that looks strange I have not opened it so if a moderator wants to open it I will give them my password ? if you want me to just delete it let me know .

Does it have some to do with bob looking for industrial size units of KY jelly?

BroncoBuff
10-11-2009, 10:21 AM
I think it was some pissed off sore loser Pat Fans.

They're already sore losers? :rofl:

RhymesayersDU
10-11-2009, 10:26 AM
Unfortunately, there are a lot of gmail accounts too that appear to be spam accounts. These are more difficult to determine, but they usually give themselves up with having wierd names that make no sense such as "gundethiguict."

Would names like "McGenius" be considered weird and making no sense? ;)

Blueflame
10-11-2009, 11:57 AM
Blue who you going to cheer for today NE East or NE West. ;D

Aw, cmon, Baja. You don't have to ask which team I'm cheering for... (click on my sig pic for a hint) :kiss::~ohyah!:

Raidersbane
10-11-2009, 12:10 PM
I got my message and I'm gonna be rich soon. And to think I was gonna use my equity lone to upgrade the house. This Ponzy guy is very convincing and completely trustworthy.......