PDA

View Full Version : 100 post rule 100 post smrule... blah blah blah

pokenation
10-08-2009, 05:24 PM
Ok, this has nothing to do with the 100 post rule. the only reason i put it as my title is because someone will bring it up.

Buuuuttt, does anyone else find it funny that everytime someone posts some article or video they found they always preface it with "sorry if this has been posted already, dont beat me up too much"?

it really says a lot about how people get jumped on for not living on the internet and reading the mane every 2 minutes to see whats new.

that is all.....back to the bashing or lovefest, or whatever it is you are doing right now.

i love you all :kiss:

Archer81
10-08-2009, 05:27 PM
I say cut out and shoot his tongue...and trim that scraggly beard...

:Broncos:

Bronco Yoda
10-08-2009, 05:37 PM
someone already started this thread on page 51 you #$#$##@@@%. What's wrong with you?

j/k :)

Drek
10-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Buuuuttt, does anyone else find it funny that everytime someone posts some article or video they found they always preface it with "sorry if this has been posted already, dont beat me up too much"?

it really says a lot about how people get jumped on for not living on the internet and reading the mane every 2 minutes to see whats new.

No, it says a ****ing lot about the ****ing muppet of a ****ing poster who's so ****ing brain dead that they can't ****ing use one of the two or three ****ing "search" buttons on EVERY ****ING FORUM PAGE to search and see if the stupid ****ing video their gomey half wit ****stick ass has been laughing at the last three hours maybe, just maybe, isn't some new ****ing invention they themselves have personally uncovered like they're the ****ing Christopher mother-****ing Columbus of comedic internet videos and has already been posted once before.

****ing new meat ****s thinking they can just disregard the 100 post rule and ****ing post WAY ****ING OFF TOPIC IN ****ING SEASON MODE yet not get jumped on. ****ing b****. Get that weak **** the **** out of here. ****.

SureShot
10-08-2009, 05:39 PM
**** off!

Archer81
10-08-2009, 05:40 PM
No, it says a ****ing lot about the ****ing muppet of a ****ing poster who's so ****ing brain dead that they can't ****ing use one of the two or three ****ing "search" buttons on EVERY ****ING FORUM PAGE to search and see if the stupid ****ing video their gomey half wit ****stick ass has been laughing at the last three hours maybe, just maybe, isn't some new ****ing invention they themselves have personally uncovered like they're the ****ing Christopher mother-****ing Columbus of comedic internet videos and has already been posted once before.

****ing new meat ****s thinking they can just disregard the 100 post rule and ****ing post WAY ****ING OFF TOPIC IN ****ING SEASON MODE yet not get jumped on. ****ing b****. Get that weak **** the **** out of here. ****.

Uhh...

+1...

:Broncos:

pokenation
10-08-2009, 05:47 PM

exactly! :wave:

listopencil
10-08-2009, 05:51 PM

**** yeah.

Sodak
10-08-2009, 05:51 PM
Who cares really. You can start 1000 threads about the same ****, and it will be just like the 1000 threads posted before it. The only people who get butt hurt for breaking their "rules" are the same pathetic assholes who live on line. It really makes no difference. If they had to pay for it, I could see how they might get irritated that someone reposted the same thing that was posted 2 weeks earlier, but they don't, so they should piss off.

Sodak
10-08-2009, 05:52 PM
Who cares really. You can start 1000 threads about the same ****, and it will be just like the 1000 threads posted before it. The only people who get butt hurt for breaking their "rules" are the same pathetic a-holes who live on line. It really makes no difference. If they had to pay for it, I could see how they might get irritated that someone reposted the same thing that was posted 2 weeks earlier, but they don't, so they should piss off.

Meck77
Welcome back sheep ****er! ;D

Sodak
...and I'll do it again. And LIKE it.

DomCasual
10-08-2009, 05:56 PM
Okay, it took me a minute, but I understand the meaning of your moniker.

But you do realize, don't you, that most people probably picture you as the guy in the picture below as soon as they see your name, right?

I'm just trying to help you out. Maybe if you put Mc before your name - so you'd be McPokeNation?

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/2339/pika1c.jpg (http://img203.imageshack.us/i/pika1c.jpg/) http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/pika1c.jpg/1/w500.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img203/pika1c.jpg/1/)

Sodak
10-08-2009, 05:58 PM
LOL A plushophile!

oubronco
10-08-2009, 06:01 PM

don't let something get in the way of telling him how you feel LOL

BroncoInSkinland
10-14-2009, 07:27 AM
100 post rule and reposting an already existing thread doesn't bother me, what really bothers me is double posting in the same thread.

BroncoInSkinland
10-14-2009, 07:28 AM
100 post rule, and reposting an already existing thread doesn't bother me, what really bothers me is double posting in the same thread.