PDA

View Full Version : Damn...We Lost

c_lazy_r
10-08-2009, 03:51 PM
Patriots (3-1) at Broncos (4-1), Sunday, 4:15 p.m. ET
Don't look now, but the Broncos are trying to go 5-0 for the first time in 11 years. Worth noting: Their four wins have come against teams with a combined record of 5-10. This game should give us a more accurate indication as to whether they are for real.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/pgStory?contentId=10182842#sport=NFL Preview&photo=10179632

Guess we might as well just call in our forfeit now.

SureShot
10-08-2009, 03:58 PM
LOL @ the reference to "Tom Lady"

lookin' glass
10-08-2009, 04:31 PM
The fix is in!

baja
10-08-2009, 04:36 PM
Could we bring back Shanny for just this one game he owns NE.

OBF1
10-08-2009, 04:39 PM
Could we bring back Shanny for just this one game he owns NE.

I ask... Did you forget about last years 41-7 beating with Shanny at the helm???

TailgateNut
10-08-2009, 04:40 PM
LOL @ the reference to "Tom Lady"

and "brushing the passer".:wiggle:

ludo21
10-08-2009, 04:53 PM
we also got the SI jinx to counter act.

Bronco Yoda
10-08-2009, 05:14 PM
I just heard that Tom's skirt will include flags this week. At least we'll know what the rules are going in.

listopencil
10-08-2009, 06:06 PM
I just heard that Tom's skirt will include flags this week. At least we'll know what the rules are going in.

Tom Lady will wear a skirt made entirely of yellow flags as his game uni, per the NFL Commissioner. www.go.ESPN.com/article/Commissioner Demands Skirt for Brady At Broncos/ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0)

bombay
10-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Patriots (3-1) at Broncos (4-1), Sunday, 4:15 p.m. ET
Don't look now, but the Broncos are trying to go 5-0 for the first time in 11 years. Worth noting: Their four wins have come against teams with a combined record of 5-10. This game should give us a more accurate indication as to whether they are for real.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/pgStory?contentId=10182842#sport=NFL Preview&photo=10179632

Guess we might as well just call in our forfeit now.

Wrong.

qnpd
10-08-2009, 06:38 PM
Wrong.

Radier's wins do not officially count.

Broncomutt
10-08-2009, 06:46 PM
And if we win our opponents combined record will be 8-12.

Why do people think this game will be "the one" that changes peoples minds.

Thanksgiving folks, Thanksgiving.

listopencil
10-08-2009, 06:56 PM
I don't know where else to put this, so I'll put it here. I was picking up my son from his Junior High School on Monday. I'm standing around, waiting for him to come to the desk, and I see one of the kids wearing a Patriots T-shirt. I'm wearing a Bronco shirt and cap. Just for the visual-I was wearing sandals and my Snoopy vs. Red Baron pajama pants too. My day off.

Anyway, he sees my Bronco stuff and goes,"Hey. The Denver Broncos. They're pretty good. They're undefeated." I go, "They're doing pretty good. We'll see how it goes. Patriots, huh? They're pretty good too." He nods. I say,"You know they're playing against each other this weekend. Should be a good game."

He looked surprised, then walked quickly forward to put his hand out. He said,"Good game!" and motioned to shake my hand.

That's pretty cool. A kid at that age showing good sportsmanship like that is unfortunately rare and it impressed me. Quite a surprise.

I mean...of course I gut-punched him and yelled,"Pats suck!", but still. I was pretty impressed.

True story.

Ziggy
10-08-2009, 06:57 PM
Sound like last week all over again. After this game, they will say that the real test is against San Diego, and so on, and so on....

Archer81
10-08-2009, 09:07 PM
I don't know where else to put this, so I'll put it here. I was picking up my son from his Junior High School on Monday. I'm standing around, waiting for him to come to the desk, and I see one of the kids wearing a Patriots T-shirt. I'm wearing a Bronco shirt and cap. Just for the visual-I was wearing sandals and my Snoopy vs. Red Baron pajama pants too. My day off.

Anyway, he sees my Bronco stuff and goes,"Hey. The Denver Broncos. They're pretty good. They're undefeated." I go, "They're doing pretty good. We'll see how it goes. Patriots, huh? They're pretty good too." He nods. I say,"You know they're playing against each other this weekend. Should be a good game."

He looked surprised, then walked quickly forward to put his hand out. He said,"Good game!" and motioned to shake my hand.

That's pretty cool. A kid at that age showing good sportsmanship like that is unfortunately rare and it impressed me. Quite a surprise.

I mean...of course I gut-punched him and yelled,"Pats suck!", but still. I was pretty impressed.

True story.

Obviously the kid is not being raised right. Always expect the gut punch.

:Broncos:

Rock Chalk
10-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Sound like last week all over again. After this game, they will say that the real test is against San Diego, and so on, and so on....

Naw, after the Pats game the real test will be how Denver goes on the road against a good team...Baltimore.

UberBroncoMan
10-08-2009, 11:26 PM
Naw, after the Pats game the real test will be how Denver goes on the road against a good team...Baltimore.

San Diego coming off a Bye at their place isn't a walk in the park...

broncocalijohn
10-09-2009, 12:15 AM
San Diego coming off a Bye at their place isn't a walk in the park...

yes, but they (media) will find an excuse that SD hasnt won a game when their GM shuns the defense in public or whatever lame excuse they want to give.

cutthemdown
10-09-2009, 12:25 AM
All the fans should bring flags with them. As soon as Brady steps out onto field throw them all at same time.

hambone13
10-09-2009, 12:36 AM
All the fans should bring flags with them. As soon as Brady steps out onto field throw them all at same time.

yeah...red flags!

cutthemdown
10-09-2009, 01:00 AM
Orton in each game has missed chances at some big plays. I think to win this Sunday he will have to hit those 1-2 big chances Mcdaniels gets him.

Doggcow
10-09-2009, 01:38 AM
If Dawkins plays I say we win.