PDA

View Full Version : Who to start at RB this week

GoBroncos84
10-07-2009, 04:05 PM
Ok, I can start 2 of these 3 players: Marion Barber, Knowshon Moreno, Ray Rice. Barber has the injured quad but should play, and he is going against KC so its probably the best matchup. Plus I expect Dallas to be highly motivated and playing with a chip on their shoulder. Knowshon should get the bulk of the workload against New England with Buck possibly missing the game and he has really looked sharp and is a complete back. Rice is splitting carries, but coming off of a 100 yard rushing game where he also had about 50 receiving yards. Rice goes against the Cincy defense and has had double digit fantasy points in 3 of the 4 games.

I like all of my options, just not sure what 2 guys should start this week. I'm leaning towards Barber and Moreno (i'm a homer, when all is equal I will play the Bronco). What do you guys think? Obviously I will be monitoring Barber and if he gets scratched that makes the decision for me.

mr007
10-07-2009, 04:57 PM
I would go with Barber and Moreno out of gut instinct. Buckhalter is hurt and I think we'll see Moreno getting more carries this week. If Correll fully participates in practice, might be a different story, but that's what I'd go for based on current injury reports.

Br0nc0Buster
10-07-2009, 06:33 PM
Id go with Barber and Moreno

If its one thing this offense does well, its run the ball